Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Jerk + True Instinct
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

True Jerk + True Instinct
08-08-2015 7:09 PM

I'm in a bit of a mood. It's called horny. It's Saturday night. I never give True anything a run on the weekends. I'm going to give this combo a run tonight and give it a fair shake. Nobody ever talks about True products anymore. I'll let you know if this combo works on a Saturday night:

2 sprays True Jerk
3 drops True Instinct oil
08-08-2015 7:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

RE: True Jerk + True Instinct
08-09-2015 1:39 AM

I just received the complete men's package from True Pheromones a few days ago I haven't tried any yet.
08-09-2015 1:39 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-09-2015 10:47 AM

It turned out to be a good time. It took a while, but not because of the Pheromones, but because of the wet noodle I went out with last night. We got pretty torn apart Friday night, so my buddy was really quiet and just not that fun last night, until I got us a shot of Patron.

We left the country bar we were at around 12:40am and gave it one last go to another bar. On our way there we ran into a former waitress that used to wait on us after our softball games. So we went with her and her friend to the last dancy bar. This girl is 24 and I find her pretty hot. It did look like she gained a few lbs though. Anyway, she was super chatty and then we hit the dance floor and there was never even a foot between us. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and mine around her waist and we danced away. Good times. I kissed her neck once because I felt like it. There really was no response either way from her which was fine with me. I just did it because I wanted to.

No sex happened and this really is not a potential gf, but I could see a hookup coming out of this at some point.

There were two other minor interactions at the country bar. As two girls were leaving a table, the hot one pointed at me about 15 feet away and said "you want our table?." This doesn't mean shit, or does it? The other one was I went and talked to a girl that was a VERY good dancer. This girl can really move smoothly. I already knew she was with a guy she was dancing with and he actually came over and talked to us while we were talking. Both were very receptive to me and the dude high fived me at the end. Oh wait, one more. The waitress that served us at the country bar got me a huge shot of Patron (I paid for it). But we had a brief discussion. She told me her sister is the bartender. I told her how cool I thought her sister was and she agreed. Then came the shot along and it was pretty much a double, filled my mouth. She probably told her sis to hook it up.

D'Man - I got the same thing from True due to the value of the deal. I have definitely had good results from True Alpha as well. I like using True Trust and feel it helps with my work. I often meet people at their house for my job and a couple sprays of True Trust I feel has helped break down some barriers.

The only thing I would say is DON'T get the Axe scented!!! I really don't like it...at all. Fortunately when it dries down a bit it is not as pronounced, but smelling like a HS kid is not for me. LPMP does a good job at covering.
08-09-2015 10:47 AM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

08-09-2015 11:23 AM

HGS, I didn't see the choice for all in unscented. The mone smell doesn't bother me at all. Some of the spray bottles came with a orange dot on cap , must mean axe scent. I played with GOA + THU + CAPT last nite .

I'm curious to try TA at work.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 11:25 AM by D'man.)
08-09-2015 11:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Awesomeness. Deja Vu 39 21,154 04-16-2018 9:34 AM
Last Post: Charmer_50
  True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 38 27,924 04-15-2018 5:35 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
Thumbs Up True Trust fuzzcat 33 13,324 12-14-2017 5:35 AM
Last Post: Dechan
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 84 47,667 12-08-2017 2:34 AM