Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Trust
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thumbs Up True Trust
06-10-2011 10:30 PM

I threw out my back this morning. My lower back really hurts and the muscle is really tight. I haven't been able to stand up straight all day. I thought I would try different pheromones to see if any would help my muscles relax. First I tried pregnenolone in the morning and it didn't help me. In the afternoon I thought I'd try androstedienone since it's supposed to help you relax, so I used some Realm but that didn't help either. Then I took 800mg of motrin and still no improvement. Now it's nighttime and I thought I'd test out True Trust to see if the oxytocin does anything. I figured since people reported having to pee after using it and that it's used to help women deliver babies it might relax the muscles in the lower body. It worked! My back still hurts but after two sprays at least I can finally stand upright! It's amazing! Even though I haven't tried True Trust before to see if it affects people at all the way it is intended, I like it already! I really didn't expect the oxytocin to do anything because I have read that it is too heavy to work outside the body, but I think it must work. Or at least there is some other pheromone in this that works in the same way.
06-10-2011 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Trust
06-11-2011 2:37 AM

It induces the need to pee? Would love to have some on when I go pubbing hahaha

I thought oxytocin causes uterus contractions though?
06-11-2011 2:37 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-11-2011 2:39 AM

(06-11-2011 2:37 AM)mengster Wrote:  I thought oxytocin causes uterus contractions though?

Dude, if you're woried about uterin contractions you've got more to worry about than what oxytocin does. Big Grin

Actually it can though, in pregnant women.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-11-2011 2:39 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-11-2011 2:52 AM

Lol mark I gave my old uterus to someone who asked about it over chat roulette sideLol

Let me take a shot at it again.
Contractions are muscle contracting so any idea how that may help relaxation? Or is it a pain relief mechanism which might have help fuzzcat instead? Assuming oxy was inhaled. Could it be dermal absorption instead?
06-11-2011 2:52 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-11-2011 1:25 PM

(06-10-2011 10:30 PM)fuzzcat Wrote:  I threw out my back this morning. My lower back really hurts and the muscle is really tight. I haven't been able to stand up straight all day. I thought I would try different pheromones to see if any would help my muscles relax. First I tried pregnenolone in the morning and it didn't help me. In the afternoon I thought I'd try androstedienone since it's supposed to help you relax, so I used some Realm but that didn't help either. Then I took 800mg of motrin and still no improvement. Now it's nighttime and I thought I'd test out True Trust to see if the oxytocin does anything. I figured since people reported having to pee after using it and that it's used to help women deliver babies it might relax the muscles in the lower body. It worked! My back still hurts but after two sprays at least I can finally stand upright! It's amazing! Even though I haven't tried True Trust before to see if it affects people at all the way it is intended, I like it already! I really didn't expect the oxytocin to do anything because I have read that it is too heavy to work outside the body, but I think it must work. Or at least there is some other pheromone in this that works in the same way.
Here is a link to some info regarding the use of Goji Berries for eliminating back pain, i have personally seen the effacy of these berries in action, and the dried berries should be soaked overnight before consumption, they may be soaked in apple or fruit juice although one of the best combinations is with fresh pineapple.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-11-2011 1:25 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

01-18-2012 9:06 AM

Bump.

Anyone try using this product? I ask for two reasons:

First the discussion about TL in this thread:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-True-Love-T...d-The-Ugly

And second with my personal experiences (no really noticeable results) with the old Liquid Trust that was sold over at Love Scent plus the literature that indicates the half life of Oxtocin as a vapor is mere minutes.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this product and what kind of results they have gotten. Or does any effect seem to come from the Androstenone and Androstenol they added into the mix? Did any one person happen to use the before and after versions? Is anyone willing to "share" their before version with someone who has an "after" version doing likewise. That would give us two testers with experience with the product using before and after versions.

I have to admit the reason for asking is that I have my doubts about the use of oxytocin as a pheromone product given my experience and that of others with Liquid Trust. Now I know if you go over to the Love Scent forum you will find some users who reported good results but mine were so flat given experiences I have had with beta-nols I just really wonder. At the same time I also understand completely that people sometimes have very different results with the same product that can relate to a big number of variables: personal chemistry, environmental, situational, etc..
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2012 9:15 AM by Bosshank.)
01-18-2012 9:06 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

01-18-2012 9:40 AM

Already posted on it in another thread, so it's not really news:

I've tried True Trust solo on like 6 or so occasions. Except for once, i have seen great hits every time. Especially very shortly after application, but also up to 2 1/2 hours after that. Got great IOIs wearing True Trust in daytime (hair-flips, happy upbeat moods in girls, lots of attention, girls getting touchy, girls not wanting me to leave, extra respect from girls, girls not really knowing me treating me a bit like old friends(!)), probably in the league or even better of what i got with heavy alpha-sexual blends in daytime. No observable effects on guys, though. Could be the Oxytocin, could be the 'nols and 'none. Maybe it's pretty much 'none but well buffered. Though the hits were pretty good. I wouldn't have imagined that 'nols and 'none could give such hits. True Trust was a very positive surprise for me.

Now that you mention it, i want to mix up a togo for clubbing, for some more testing.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2012 9:46 AM by idontknow.)
01-18-2012 9:40 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

01-18-2012 10:52 AM

Thanks for the reply. Yes - maybe hard to tell what was driving the IOIs - the oxytocin, the combination of nols and 'none or a combination of all three.

Anyone with any commentary on TT before they added the 'nols and 'none?
01-18-2012 10:52 AM

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

01-18-2012 1:41 PM

Sorry for the kinkiness, but...

Could this work to alleviate the anal sex for the girls?!

Big Grin

Fly
01-18-2012 1:41 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-29-2012 10:04 PM

I just ordered True Trust for women , A-nol , B-nol and Oxy.
I should have it by next week and will post reports.
I never thought of ordering it before , but I had great self effects and effects on BF recently with a long forgotten bottle of Friend to Everyone by Spellbound recently which is A-nol , B-nol , Oxy and Est .

Cheers Smile
11-29-2012 10:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,980 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Trust Strawberry_Milk 2 2,417 10-17-2011 3:03 PM
Last Post: Strawberry_Milk