Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Trust
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: True Trust
12-03-2017 11:15 AM

Thank you Dechan for the report. I typically use lotion with all my pheromones and it is an Aloe based lotion I got from a health food store and don`t if this helped me get more time out of this one as I seen you got about 2 hours out of this one. Did you use a cover scent with the True Trust?

I notice almost all of there sprays are very heavy in DPG compared to other pheromone companies, Dechan did you get the men`s kit? If so did you notice this same thing to?

Thanks again for the review.
12-03-2017 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dechan
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-05-2017 10:36 AM

(12-03-2017 11:15 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  Thank you Dechan for the report. I typically use lotion with all my pheromones and it is an Aloe based lotion I got from a health food store and don`t if this helped me get more time out of this one as I seen you got about 2 hours out of this one. Did you use a cover scent with the True Trust?

I notice almost all of there sprays are very heavy in DPG compared to other pheromone companies, Dechan did you get the men`s kit? If so did you notice this same thing to?

Thanks again for the review.

My True Trust smells really good, so I think it has a cover scent included. I purchased this half empty bottle from my buddy so I don't know any details. No didn't get the men's kit. What does DPG means?
I also have True Love. True Instinct, True Essence and True Opener on their way. LoL my bathroom already smells like crazy, but it's a good one, for now.
12-05-2017 10:36 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-09-2017 4:17 PM

(12-05-2017 10:36 AM)Dechan Wrote:  My True Trust smells really good, so I think it has a cover scent included. I purchased this half empty bottle from my buddy so I don't know any details. No didn't get the men's kit. What does DPG means?
I also have True Love. True Instinct, True Essence and True Opener on their way. LoL my bathroom already smells like crazy, but it's a good one, for now.

Sorry I did not see this until now. DPG is pretty much oil as a carrier and forget the term it goes by and am horrible at spelling Dipropylene Glycol is what DPG stands for and is a carrier.
12-09-2017 4:17 PM

Dechan
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-14-2017 5:35 AM

I used True Trust a lot in the last days.

I like it because of the self effects:
- I'm calm, have a clear head
- smiling all the time, always in a good mood and guess what, people recognize that, all my dudes at work were in a great mood too, when they talked with me
- approached a hot blonde at the bus stop, got a rejection and I really didn't care, kept my good state
- I'm self confident as fuck

True Trust has a short duration at other people, like I mentioned before, but I see it more as an enhancer for my mindset.
The self effects have a duration between 3 to 6 hours for me.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 5:36 AM by Dechan.)
12-14-2017 5:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,129 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Trust Strawberry_Milk 2 2,234 10-17-2011 3:03 PM
Last Post: Strawberry_Milk