Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review: True Instinct
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Review: True Instinct
07-21-2011 3:17 AM

Seems like everywhere I look someone's wanting to see a review by a seasoned phero member on this product. In other words, not some average joe who just stumbled on True Pheromones and dumped the whole bottle on himself.

While I did not post it here on PheroTruth, I did post it in my log on TruePheromones. If you want to read about how it worked for me, please go ahead and . If you would like to know how the product is standalone, I will update this post with information as I test it. Read about my first recorded stand alone experience here.

There are two main things I have noticed about this product:
*Women are more playful
*You have sex appeal, but you don't come off as intimidating (this result was even better when combined with True Alpha. also no problem with other males)
*It has a very light "fruity" smell. should not interfere with cologne or other fragrances. after it dries, I don't notice it anymore.

I know the price point is steep, but I like this BETTER than LaCroy's New Pheromone Additive! I loved New Pheromone Additive (and still do for nostalgia's sake), but True Instinct will definitely work better on the more reserved/shy girls... But that's not to say it won't be awesome with the others too!

I may test this a little more and keep logs here at PheroTruth for you guys. If I end up doing so, I'll slip a link into this thread to my Journal when it gets tested.

EDIT: Added information on TI's scent.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2011 1:03 AM by txi0m.)
07-21-2011 3:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Review: True Instinct
07-22-2011 4:39 AM

I haven't seen many reviews on TI but I'm thinking about getting some on the new discount code.

Have you used it solo or do you always wear it in a combo?
07-22-2011 4:39 AM
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-23-2011 10:33 PM

Until yesterday, always in combo!

My decision on this is largely due to the Mystery Method model of PUA, as well as the fact that I only bother with asian (mostly Japanese) women. A woman needs to respect a man before she will consider anything more with him, and this little issue becomes so much bigger with asians.

Case in point? It took me one month to land the Japanese girl I wanted, yet my buddy who is highly successful with American women has not been able to land a single one since last February (four different girls). He is used to moving quick, which is almost impossible for an American to pull off with a Japanese girl.

However, since you requested, I spent the day yesterday wearing ONLY True Instinct. Unfortunately I was not able to spend time in isolation with anyone, nor was I indoor. I also was, once again, around all Japanese students. The positive side was it was warm outside and TI is an oil based product. Smile

My observations were that women were still playful, but held back a little more than usual.

The birthday girl of the event, who often has an extremely short temper, seemed to be magnetized to me... Despite how I sprayed whip cream in her hair after she got "birthday pied", despite pouring sand in her hair while she was buried in the sand, and despite slipping grass in her hair and iphone case.

She sat so close to me that I thought it was a bit unusual. She and everyone else knows I already have a girlfriend. David Deangelo talks about a woman's attraction to another man like a switch: once it's in the off position, it's really hard to turn it back on. Usually with Japanese girls, if they hear a guy has a girlfriend, that switch turns off but they show more respect.

This wasn't a case of her showing more respect, this was one of those "I really hope these pictures don't get put on facebook. I really don't want to have to deal with a jealous woman." types of situations.

So was it a positive experience as a standalone product? Definitely, but adding some Androsterone and NOL to the mix will supercharge the effects. Smile

Be warned that if you use True Alpha as your source of the Androsterone and NOL, you are also adding a little more NONE to the mix! I have seen fantastic results combining the two products, but it's something to keep in mind.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
07-23-2011 10:33 PM
mitchyeffingslick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2013 9:24 PM

(07-23-2011 10:33 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Until yesterday, always in combo!

My decision on this is largely due to the Mystery Method model of PUA, as well as the fact that I only bother with asian (mostly Japanese) women. A woman needs to respect a man before she will consider anything more with him, and this little issue becomes so much bigger with asians.

Case in point? It took me one month to land the Japanese girl I wanted, yet my buddy who is highly successful with American women has not been able to land a single one since last February (four different girls). He is used to moving quick, which is almost impossible for an American to pull off with a Japanese girl.

However, since you requested, I spent the day yesterday wearing ONLY True Instinct. Unfortunately I was not able to spend time in isolation with anyone, nor was I indoor. I also was, once again, around all Japanese students. The positive side was it was warm outside and TI is an oil based product. Smile

My observations were that women were still playful, but held back a little more than usual.

The birthday girl of the event, who often has an extremely short temper, seemed to be magnetized to me... Despite how I sprayed whip cream in her hair after she got "birthday pied", despite pouring sand in her hair while she was buried in the sand, and despite slipping grass in her hair and iphone case.

She sat so close to me that I thought it was a bit unusual. She and everyone else knows I already have a girlfriend. David Deangelo talks about a woman's attraction to another man like a switch: once it's in the off position, it's really hard to turn it back on. Usually with Japanese girls, if they hear a guy has a girlfriend, that switch turns off but they show more respect.

This wasn't a case of her showing more respect, this was one of those "I really hope these pictures don't get put on facebook. I really don't want to have to deal with a jealous woman." types of situations.

So was it a positive experience as a standalone product? Definitely, but adding some Androsterone and NOL to the mix will supercharge the effects. Smile

Be warned that if you use True Alpha as your source of the Androsterone and NOL, you are also adding a little more NONE to the mix! I have seen fantastic results combining the two products, but it's something to keep in mind.

do you use the concentrates or is it effective to use bodysprays?
01-30-2013 9:24 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2017 3:00 PM

True Instinct Oil Review

I probably should of created my own thread, but I hate creating a thread for something when there is one already here and why I am just putting it here. I got this in the men`s kit and with the 30% off coupon so it was a deal for me.

Very first thing I notice is it is extremely hard to get a drop out of this and I have been using this for some time and it is this way every time, sometimes it takes me 5 to get 1 drop out which is aggravating.

2 drops

So after 10 minutes I get my 2 drops and 1 each side of the jawline. First impressions is this thing screams POWER ! I feel like mike Tyson going into a fight. I don`t know the content, but it is very none heavy to say the least. I feel grounded and solid and I am the man in charge here and things are going my way and I am not taking no for anything. What I am shocked about is you can not detect any of the mones(none, Androsterone, and Androstadienone ) at all.

Wife comes home and within a few minutes she is messing with me by tickling me and giving me affection so I go along with it. She was exposed maybe 20 minutes total. She then does home work with the daughter and I am across the couch and she is totally distracted and looking right at me smiling and winking at me the whole time. I feel bad so I jump in and help finish up the home work so daughter can go and play afterwards.

Then after this I go and lay on the bed and wife comes in and lays next to me and is all deary eyed and tells me all about her day, so I just listen to her and she is looking right at me with a crushy type of look and can tell the Androstadienone is at work here. Then after 30 mintues goes by she is rubbing my leg and then starts working up and starts rubbing my cock and I get hard and then she quickly gets up after I get hard and closes and locks the door and it is on from here.

The sex was more hardcore with some bonding, so the none in it is very heavy and the Androstadienone I would say is close because wife seemed more into it and more connected during sex like she was all there physically and emotionally and the at this point. What is weird is my wife responds more to attraction mixes over sexual , for example my wife would respond better to 3 spray Ammo over 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat, so this is perfect and something to due to the Androsterone here and I will have to test more as this was my first test to understand how it played a role in this blend, I am guessing that she saw me like a prize and she had to have me and I was worth more because I am her husband and not just a sex toy, so far an really powerful blend and knows the True Trust out of first place for me from True Pheromones.

2 drops

This time the environment is work out of all places LOL. I chose this for work because I like pure power mixes and this seems balanced enough to be ok at this dose. Car pool picks me up and he is his normal grumpy complaining self. I start small talk and I see he is giving me more respect, for example I drove a water truck(I work in an open pit copper mine) and he kept complimenting how well I did compared to others and how people look up to me and respect me, and this is out of character for him so I take this as a total hit. I was nervous about pissing people off and coming off wrong and lets just be honest this was totally not the right pheromone for this environment, but so far so good!

I get to work and walk in like normal and as people are walking by everyone is talking to me and saying things like my car pool did on how well I do and how much they appreciate me and look up to me, and a few even mention on how I should put in for being a supervisor!

So to my surprise it went well, and I am known to wear totally the wrong thing and do this one purpose just to see how people react as it is just a hobby and I like to just be different.

One of the women 56 White walks by and stops dead in her tracks and puts her arm on my shoulder and says" You are amazing and I love you", Now she is kidding with me somewhat as I joke with her a lot. She then mentions about going out for a beer, but I say that I could not and that she knows I am married and thank her anyway.

Now with women I work with when you deny one of them they could quickly take you to HR as they have in the past, but she was totally cool and then she says "well bring her to I don`t mind", but I tell her I don`t drink I am sorry. She goes on about how she likes working with me and then gets up and goes to the bathroom.

So I think this could be great for work, but I will have to steer away from the sexual aspect of it somewhat which I know I can do with other molecules.

This stuff is no joke and what I like for a sexual is that it is totally useable for work.

3 drops

I find out pretty quick that 2 drops is my limit because at 3 drops I am in a bad mood now and am guessing the Androstadienone , but I have worn really high doses of Androstadienone before with no issues and have no depression from it.

Environment is work again and am nervous that it might not go well, but roll with it.

I get there and nothing out of the ordinary, no ghosting at all, just no hits to report and now know that 2 drops is my sweet spot.

2 drops TI, 1 spray True Opener, 75MCG Oxytocin, 7.5MCG P74

I chose this setup in hopes of making the True Instinct more useable and this did ok. The power was no doubt there and the Oxy with P74 worked really well to connect with people and the Opener worked with the P74 to soften things up a little and why I only with 1 spray.

The environment was out just shopping and was with the wife and kid. We had to go to the grocery store and on the way there wife had a big crushy type of feeling and was a little much with smothering me with holding my had and being right next to my side. For me this mix was heavier on the bonding and could have chose something else or dropped the Oxy to about 50MCG. The sexual was still there no doubt, but now it was more useable for public use.

We get to the local grocery store and wife is still smothering me and everything she looks at she has to get my approval and everything from toothpaste to bread, milk and so one even though a lot of the time we get the same things.

We are walking thru the aisles and this Hispanic women an 8 about 35 stops with her cart and locks eyes with me and wife pulls me in hard and then says" I love the fact that you are mine" and we keep walking.

2 aisles over we are getting salsa or some dam thing or another, but a guy walks by which is white and about 50 gives the head nod and then stops and says : don`t I know you from somewhere?" I say no that I know of, then he says "well you look familiar", and says "Have a good day" and keeps walking which I thought was weird.

final hit was fruits and vegetable aisle, we are looking at some cucumbers and then an older lady maybe late 50`s Hispanic walks by and is also looking at getting some cucumbers gets right next to us and locks eyes with me and then looks at the wife and says "you are a lucky woman, fine man you got here", grabs what she needs and then goes about her way.

Then wife looks at me and says whatever you are wearing, don`t wear that out anymore, just for me ok! I laugh and she knows I wear pheromones. What was weird is there was really no jealously like she has shown in the past.

2 drops TI, 20MCG P96, 20MCG P77, 20MCG P83

The family and I are just laying around the house and wanted to see what this thing can really do! I wore this and the P77 made me grounded and solid, P96 tied the whole mix together, and the P83 really made things physical.

Within 10 minutes of hitting the wife with it on the couch she grabs a blanket and starts rubbing my cock and then tells the daughter, "Do you want to go and play with your cousins at there house?", She says sure and walks over there and then wife locks the door and it is on from here!

So like my very first run with 2 drops it was the same as that, but now the P77 made it much more dark and I am not going into details as it is kinky! The p83 also worked to get more physical and The P96 tied in the emotions and feelings and aloud my wife to release those physically with the P83.

We go for about an hour and then rest, and then daughter calls and says "stay over there longer and just have fun", so she does and it is on again, but this time it was even more intense! Normally my wife and I routine with sex and a lot of time it is once and that is it, well this time was even better than the first time!

Later on daughter comes home and wife mentions about her just staying the night over there, and daughter says sure and packs a bag and goes and stays the night.

This is about 4 hours later and I top up with 1 drops TI and 10MCG of all the others and wife and I go to dinner.

We get there and she is all over me Which I love, just wish I would have added a more bonding mix and then added the 1 drop of TI later on.

After dinner we get home and it is on again! Wife is very consistent every time we have had sex and this mix just keeps hitting!

Summary

I will admit I have a long way to go with testing and have tested more than what I put here, just putting what has been most effective. Very powerful is an understatement and this is my new favorite and in fact I have actually been using this as my base for work with really great success!

Can be used out in public and what I love is I have not found it to piss men off and it is the opposite where they want to be your friend and respect you with this. At $77 which they charge it is worth it, but usually you can get a 30% off coupon and this is well worth it for a sexual in oil and is much more than a sexual to me. I have added some of the others to this like Charisma and Radiance with really good luck.

Very underrated and with say New Pheromone Additive a lot of us would add Androstadienone to it anyways and I find this much easier to use and is everything I want in 1 product. This WILL draw women in and all you have to do is walk thru the door. Over on PTalk I had a mix with another member which was 2 sprays and 20MCGS TAC which is amazing and this blows that out of the water.

A lot of the stuff I would not buy again, but this is a must have along with the True Trust. Self confidence is thru the roof!

lasts consistently 5 hours with lesser effects even into the next day. No smell at all which is amazing from the blend. What has really surprised me is how easy it is to add things to it to get the desired effects especially social mones which can be hard to do with a tough sexual.

When I am not testing(which seems like Always) this is my daily blend I use for EVERYTHING.

I forgot to mention I used this with 2 drops X cops and Holy Shit this thing hits! I love the amazing power I get and how strong and confident I feel and men and women will be drawn into you and love and respect you and see you as a star and they have to get next to you. Here is my best most simple mix,

2 drops TI, 2 drops X Cops, ADG/Oxy cover 75MCG Oxy

This mix is over the top and very simple. The X cops take the power to a whole other level which I have not been able to match with any other mix so far and draws women in and the X cops adds to the self confidence to act on just about anything as the self confidence overpowers any feeling or emotion of anxiety from cold approach or being denied.

With men they will pull you in and look up to you and you may have to open them a little with conversations, but once you do they will offer you a cigarette or drinks or anything to please you.

I still have a long way to go, but will be getting a few more bottles and I challenge anyone to test this with X cops to see what you get!

I have so much to add but feel I am rambling now, but will add to this as I get more on it. Over on PTalk I have been working with someone to make a sexual mix 3, but honestly this TI is where it is at for me.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 3:06 PM by justintime469.)
11-28-2017 3:00 PM
slickman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2017 4:30 AM

(11-28-2017 3:00 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  True Instinct Oil Review

I probably should of created my own thread, but I hate creating a thread for something when there is one already here and why I am just putting it here. I got this in the men`s kit and with the 30% off coupon so it was a deal for me.

Very first thing I notice is it is extremely hard to get a drop out of this and I have been using this for some time and it is this way every time, sometimes it takes me 5 to get 1 drop out which is aggravating.

2 drops

So after 10 minutes I get my 2 drops and 1 each side of the jawline. First impressions is this thing screams POWER ! I feel like mike Tyson going into a fight. I don`t know the content, but it is very none heavy to say the least. I feel grounded and solid and I am the man in charge here and things are going my way and I am not taking no for anything. What I am shocked about is you can not detect any of the mones(none, Androsterone, and Androstadienone ) at all.

Wife comes home and within a few minutes she is messing with me by tickling me and giving me affection so I go along with it. She was exposed maybe 20 minutes total. She then does home work with the daughter and I am across the couch and she is totally distracted and looking right at me smiling and winking at me the whole time. I feel bad so I jump in and help finish up the home work so daughter can go and play afterwards.

Then after this I go and lay on the bed and wife comes in and lays next to me and is all deary eyed and tells me all about her day, so I just listen to her and she is looking right at me with a crushy type of look and can tell the Androstadienone is at work here. Then after 30 mintues goes by she is rubbing my leg and then starts working up and starts rubbing my cock and I get hard and then she quickly gets up after I get hard and closes and locks the door and it is on from here.

The sex was more hardcore with some bonding, so the none in it is very heavy and the Androstadienone I would say is close because wife seemed more into it and more connected during sex like she was all there physically and emotionally and the at this point. What is weird is my wife responds more to attraction mixes over sexual , for example my wife would respond better to 3 spray Ammo over 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat, so this is perfect and something to due to the Androsterone here and I will have to test more as this was my first test to understand how it played a role in this blend, I am guessing that she saw me like a prize and she had to have me and I was worth more because I am her husband and not just a sex toy, so far an really powerful blend and knows the True Trust out of first place for me from True Pheromones.

2 drops

This time the environment is work out of all places LOL. I chose this for work because I like pure power mixes and this seems balanced enough to be ok at this dose. Car pool picks me up and he is his normal grumpy complaining self. I start small talk and I see he is giving me more respect, for example I drove a water truck(I work in an open pit copper mine) and he kept complimenting how well I did compared to others and how people look up to me and respect me, and this is out of character for him so I take this as a total hit. I was nervous about pissing people off and coming off wrong and lets just be honest this was totally not the right pheromone for this environment, but so far so good!

I get to work and walk in like normal and as people are walking by everyone is talking to me and saying things like my car pool did on how well I do and how much they appreciate me and look up to me, and a few even mention on how I should put in for being a supervisor!

So to my surprise it went well, and I am known to wear totally the wrong thing and do this one purpose just to see how people react as it is just a hobby and I like to just be different.

One of the women 56 White walks by and stops dead in her tracks and puts her arm on my shoulder and says" You are amazing and I love you", Now she is kidding with me somewhat as I joke with her a lot. She then mentions about going out for a beer, but I say that I could not and that she knows I am married and thank her anyway.

Now with women I work with when you deny one of them they could quickly take you to HR as they have in the past, but she was totally cool and then she says "well bring her to I don`t mind", but I tell her I don`t drink I am sorry. She goes on about how she likes working with me and then gets up and goes to the bathroom.

So I think this could be great for work, but I will have to steer away from the sexual aspect of it somewhat which I know I can do with other molecules.

This stuff is no joke and what I like for a sexual is that it is totally useable for work.

3 drops

I find out pretty quick that 2 drops is my limit because at 3 drops I am in a bad mood now and am guessing the Androstadienone , but I have worn really high doses of Androstadienone before with no issues and have no depression from it.

Environment is work again and am nervous that it might not go well, but roll with it.

I get there and nothing out of the ordinary, no ghosting at all, just no hits to report and now know that 2 drops is my sweet spot.

2 drops TI, 1 spray True Opener, 75MCG Oxytocin, 7.5MCG P74

I chose this setup in hopes of making the True Instinct more useable and this did ok. The power was no doubt there and the Oxy with P74 worked really well to connect with people and the Opener worked with the P74 to soften things up a little and why I only with 1 spray.

The environment was out just shopping and was with the wife and kid. We had to go to the grocery store and on the way there wife had a big crushy type of feeling and was a little much with smothering me with holding my had and being right next to my side. For me this mix was heavier on the bonding and could have chose something else or dropped the Oxy to about 50MCG. The sexual was still there no doubt, but now it was more useable for public use.

We get to the local grocery store and wife is still smothering me and everything she looks at she has to get my approval and everything from toothpaste to bread, milk and so one even though a lot of the time we get the same things.

We are walking thru the aisles and this Hispanic women an 8 about 35 stops with her cart and locks eyes with me and wife pulls me in hard and then says" I love the fact that you are mine" and we keep walking.

2 aisles over we are getting salsa or some dam thing or another, but a guy walks by which is white and about 50 gives the head nod and then stops and says : don`t I know you from somewhere?" I say no that I know of, then he says "well you look familiar", and says "Have a good day" and keeps walking which I thought was weird.

final hit was fruits and vegetable aisle, we are looking at some cucumbers and then an older lady maybe late 50`s Hispanic walks by and is also looking at getting some cucumbers gets right next to us and locks eyes with me and then looks at the wife and says "you are a lucky woman, fine man you got here", grabs what she needs and then goes about her way.

Then wife looks at me and says whatever you are wearing, don`t wear that out anymore, just for me ok! I laugh and she knows I wear pheromones. What was weird is there was really no jealously like she has shown in the past.

2 drops TI, 20MCG P96, 20MCG P77, 20MCG P83

The family and I are just laying around the house and wanted to see what this thing can really do! I wore this and the P77 made me grounded and solid, P96 tied the whole mix together, and the P83 really made things physical.

Within 10 minutes of hitting the wife with it on the couch she grabs a blanket and starts rubbing my cock and then tells the daughter, "Do you want to go and play with your cousins at there house?", She says sure and walks over there and then wife locks the door and it is on from here!

So like my very first run with 2 drops it was the same as that, but now the P77 made it much more dark and I am not going into details as it is kinky! The p83 also worked to get more physical and The P96 tied in the emotions and feelings and aloud my wife to release those physically with the P83.

We go for about an hour and then rest, and then daughter calls and says "stay over there longer and just have fun", so she does and it is on again, but this time it was even more intense! Normally my wife and I routine with sex and a lot of time it is once and that is it, well this time was even better than the first time!

Later on daughter comes home and wife mentions about her just staying the night over there, and daughter says sure and packs a bag and goes and stays the night.

This is about 4 hours later and I top up with 1 drops TI and 10MCG of all the others and wife and I go to dinner.

We get there and she is all over me Which I love, just wish I would have added a more bonding mix and then added the 1 drop of TI later on.

After dinner we get home and it is on again! Wife is very consistent every time we have had sex and this mix just keeps hitting!

Summary

I will admit I have a long way to go with testing and have tested more than what I put here, just putting what has been most effective. Very powerful is an understatement and this is my new favorite and in fact I have actually been using this as my base for work with really great success!

Can be used out in public and what I love is I have not found it to piss men off and it is the opposite where they want to be your friend and respect you with this. At $77 which they charge it is worth it, but usually you can get a 30% off coupon and this is well worth it for a sexual in oil and is much more than a sexual to me. I have added some of the others to this like Charisma and Radiance with really good luck.

Very underrated and with say New Pheromone Additive a lot of us would add Androstadienone to it anyways and I find this much easier to use and is everything I want in 1 product. This WILL draw women in and all you have to do is walk thru the door. Over on PTalk I had a mix with another member which was 2 sprays and 20MCGS TAC which is amazing and this blows that out of the water.

A lot of the stuff I would not buy again, but this is a must have along with the True Trust. Self confidence is thru the roof!

lasts consistently 5 hours with lesser effects even into the next day. No smell at all which is amazing from the blend. What has really surprised me is how easy it is to add things to it to get the desired effects especially social mones which can be hard to do with a tough sexual.

When I am not testing(which seems like Always) this is my daily blend I use for EVERYTHING.

I forgot to mention I used this with 2 drops X cops and Holy Shit this thing hits! I love the amazing power I get and how strong and confident I feel and men and women will be drawn into you and love and respect you and see you as a star and they have to get next to you. Here is my best most simple mix,

2 drops TI, 2 drops X Cops, ADG/Oxy cover 75MCG Oxy

This mix is over the top and very simple. The X cops take the power to a whole other level which I have not been able to match with any other mix so far and draws women in and the X cops adds to the self confidence to act on just about anything as the self confidence overpowers any feeling or emotion of anxiety from cold approach or being denied.

With men they will pull you in and look up to you and you may have to open them a little with conversations, but once you do they will offer you a cigarette or drinks or anything to please you.

I still have a long way to go, but will be getting a few more bottles and I challenge anyone to test this with X cops to see what you get!

I have so much to add but feel I am rambling now, but will add to this as I get more on it. Over on PTalk I have been working with someone to make a sexual mix 3, but honestly this TI is where it is at for me.

Good review Justin are x cops you are referring from couplin x?
12-02-2017 4:30 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2017 11:11 AM

Yes sorry I meant copulin X. With the True Instinct it screams power and what I really like is it is a clean happy mood type to, not say like True or Instant jerk or another similar Cop/Androstenone setup which can be abrasive or piss others off.
12-03-2017 11:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 5 3,706 09-01-2019 6:21 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Jerk + True Instinct HappyGoSkillfully 3 2,606 08-09-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: D'man
  True Instinct and Pheromone Hand and Body Lotion adventurer23 7 4,144 07-16-2014 8:55 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,979 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Pheromones review NikkiReloaded 1 3,040 04-22-2013 10:30 AM
Last Post: Koibito