Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product)
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product)
12-21-2010 2:42 PM

Post your reviews of True Alpha here.

And good luck to all who particpate in the contest!
12-21-2010 2:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thoughts so far...
01-08-2011 9:45 AM

True Alpha
Dosage: 2 drops split between each side of the neck and jawline.
Covered with Oil based Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford
Setting: Work / Mall

Let me just start by saying that the dropper top on this product is the most consistent I've ever used. It seems to never blot up giving you more drops than you need. Another great factor is that the product is unscented giving you some extra variety. I recommend using an oil based cologne to cover TrueAlpha for a steady rate of diffusion.

Self effects: Dosage resulted in immediate straightened posture, slower movements and silence for my inner voice. All the fellas with an anxiety when it comes to communicating or acting out will love TrueAlpha. The self-effects were more powerful 15 minutes after dosage and remained consistent for 6-8 hours. The most important effect was that this confidence felt NATURAL, which is totally different than A314 in my opinion. A314 uses slogans like the GQ man, James Bond, Donald Trump, in which you end up adding a product to become another person for the evening. With TrueAlpha, it seemed to exude my own confidence from within, all at 47.6mcg per drop.

Effects on others: This is where it got fun. My added edge put extra swagger into my walk and my head was held high. During my walk through the mall, Ladies around ages 20-35ish would hold eye contact before breaking away out of what looked shyness/intimidation. I didn't make any approaches but I would notice males and females looking at me in awe from a distance and being unable to hold eye contact when within close range. Communication with females was somewhat flirty and powerful. One girl at the pretzel stand lit up like a Christmas tree when I placed my order. I opened with a "hey, how's work treating you tonight?" and she let out a radiant smile and took my order. TrueAlpha opens the door, you just have to walk through it.

TrueAlpha is one of the better standalones I've used. Many of the other users who have used A314 or Wolf will come to love TrueAlpha. I have not used this in a cooperative, team setting but I'm pretty sure it'll shine true.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 10:26 AM by NIGHTistheNEWDAY.)
01-08-2011 9:45 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product)
01-08-2011 10:25 AM

Great report!

Reps!

I have TA on the way and I can't wait to try it out.

To be clear, did you use 4 drops total? Or was it 2 drops split between both sides?

Have you shared your own age and ethnicity with the forum? What about the ethnicity of the ladies in the mall that TA hit?

TP seems to have some nice reports starting to roll in.
01-08-2011 10:25 AM
NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-08-2011 10:41 AM

It was 2 drops split. I'm mixed, African American & Caucasian. The ethnicity of the ladies were mostly Caucasian. The pretzel stand girl was Hispanic.

The products from TruePheromones seem great, I'm interested in Charisma & Radiance also.
01-08-2011 10:41 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-08-2011 11:40 AM

Great report NIGHTistheNEWDAY!

And, the first entrant in the True Pheromones contest!

Sounds like True Alpha is a winner, and 1/2 the cost of A314!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-08-2011 11:40 AM
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Thoughts so far...
01-10-2011 2:19 PM

(01-08-2011 9:45 AM)NIGHTistheNEWDAY Wrote:  True Alpha
Dosage: 2 drops split between each side of the neck and jawline.
Covered with Oil based Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford
Setting: Work / Mall

Let me just start by saying that the dropper top on this product is the most consistent I've ever used. It seems to never blot up giving you more drops than you need. Another great factor is that the product is unscented giving you some extra variety. I recommend using an oil based cologne to cover TrueAlpha for a steady rate of diffusion.

Self effects: Dosage resulted in immediate straightened posture, slower movements and silence for my inner voice. All the fellas with an anxiety when it comes to communicating or acting out will love TrueAlpha. The self-effects were more powerful 15 minutes after dosage and remained consistent for 6-8 hours. The most important effect was that this confidence felt NATURAL, which is totally different than A314 in my opinion. A314 uses slogans like the GQ man, James Bond, Donald Trump, in which you end up adding a product to become another person for the evening. With TrueAlpha, it seemed to exude my own confidence from within, all at 47.6mcg per drop.

Effects on others: This is where it got fun. My added edge put extra swagger into my walk and my head was held high. During my walk through the mall, Ladies around ages 20-35ish would hold eye contact before breaking away out of what looked shyness/intimidation. I didn't make any approaches but I would notice males and females looking at me in awe from a distance and being unable to hold eye contact when within close range. Communication with females was somewhat flirty and powerful. One girl at the pretzel stand lit up like a Christmas tree when I placed my order. I opened with a "hey, how's work treating you tonight?" and she let out a radiant smile and took my order. TrueAlpha opens the door, you just have to walk through it.

TrueAlpha is one of the better standalones I've used. Many of the other users who have used A314 or Wolf will come to love TrueAlpha. I have not used this in a cooperative, team setting but I'm pretty sure it'll shine true.

So it is in a dropper form like A314? Waht is the pheromone content?
01-10-2011 2:19 PM
NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-10-2011 3:08 PM

TRUEAlphaTM contains a blend of Androstenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Androsterone (alpha & beta).With a total pheromone content of 13,334 mcg (47.6 mcg/drop). It is a dropper top, if you understand the basics of diffusion and know how to cover with cologne, you'll end up with a well rounded product superior to A314. It's a more comforting Alpha approach.
01-10-2011 3:08 PM
Rolf
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-11-2011 1:59 AM

Can I ask how old you are, NIGHTistheNEWDAY?
01-11-2011 1:59 AM

NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-11-2011 11:59 AM

(01-11-2011 1:59 AM)rjlhughes Wrote:  Can I ask how old you are, NIGHTistheNEWDAY?

Yes, you most certainly can. 21 years old.

I'm interested in the Androstenone content, I've read elsewhere that it's on the high side but other than alittle teeth grinding from my self, I haven't noticed too much aggression from TrueAlpha.

You can barely smell it when sniffing the bottle.
01-11-2011 11:59 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

02-08-2011 11:04 PM

Ok so this is my post for the contest on TRUE alpha hope you guys like it! :]

Product/dosage/location
on average i usually put 1 to 2 drops on my neck and behind my ears, i've found 2 drops to work the best over my course of testing

Scent
Unscented

cover scent
I ALWAYS used the same cover scent to keep things consistent which was Drakkar Noir cologne.

enviornments
So i've tested true alpha in many places, such as bars, house parties, frat parties, in class, and during an interview for a fraternity. So mostly around people who are 18-25 years of age.

What to expect (my experiences)
everyday environment
So I started off using this product at 1 drop spread on my neck and behind the ears as a stand alone. My first experience from it was went really well. I sat in my electrical engineering class (ok yeah so theres about 30 guys and 4 girls in that class :/ ) but i sat down and this one really cute latina girl sat behind me. nothing out of the ordinary yet until my class ended. Ok so side note: almost everyone in this room has this one class (ECE 340) back to back with (ECE 341) which is in the SAME room, so basically only a few people leave and a few people come in and everyone usually sits in their own spot. so to continue, ECE 340 lets out and and the girl behind me gets up and sits RIGHT next to me to my left, and might i add there were TWO open seats to my left, she sat in the one right next to me! :]. i looked at her, smiled really big, and she smiled back and then she took out a bag of fruit loops to munch on, a couple seconds later i look away and say to my friend "dude don't you love have 5 classes back to back? we don't get to eat for 6 hours straight" and right when i said that, latina girl said "HEY want some fruit loops?!" and i said "umm sure!" so i took a pinch of fruit loops and she smiled and said "you want the rest? i'm done with them" I was a gentleman and said no thanks lol. but yeah small flirting began for a couple more minutes and then class started. and guess who sits next to me everyday now in ECE 340 and 341? you got it, latina girl! :] lol and to think theres only 4 girls in the class and and i sit next to TWO of them Big Grin.

Ok so now onto other everyday stuff with only TRUE alpha on (my breakdown of it). So I've been using pheromones for some time now and i have a real good feel for when i've hit the nail on the head with my dosage and location to get the best results and i think 2 drops is perfect (actually, 1.7-1.8 drops to be exact) (mainly because when i have 2 drops on, i get that VERY VERY subtle aggression factor with ASIAN people only) so 1.7-1.8 is perfect for everyday environment.

club/party/bar enviornment
So now with the bar and party environment. to be honest, i only used TRUE alpha once in a party/bar environment AS A STAND ALONE and I was using 2 drops. the exact environment was a dorm party with like 6 people (3 girls 3 guys). and this is what happened
So i have my 2 drops on and we were all drinking I was hitting on this one girl, but i was also trying some Pick up artist techniques at the time too, so i'd say something to her, then tease her some how to discomfort her then do my thing. So from doing pickup now and in the past with these push away comments to make her coming back for me, when i had true alpha on, when i pushed her away she came coming back ALOT harder than usual. for example instead of my saying a push away comment and then he comming back saying someing again or slapping my arm, this time when i said something she'd like grab me or try to hug me like a (please don't go) thing. I was also protrayed as the alpha male in the room because i was louder and everyone just did what i did and all ears and eyes were on me the whole night.

favorite mixes(TRUE alpha NOT as a stand alone)
So I've used TRUE alpha with a few different products and in doing this I found my NUMBER 1 favorite combo of all times. and it is
2 drops: TRUE alpha (behind the ears and neck)
1.5 dabs of TRUE jerk (only ONE side of the neck) (oh btw, this came in a spray and it think the spray gives WAY WAY too much so i literally open up the bottle and dab my finger with it)
4"-6": Scent of Eros (3 and 3 on each wrist) (or 2 and 2)

So this is how i came up with this combo and why it works so well: I found TRUE alpha to be a GREAT base product actually as of right now its my favorite BASE product. So i used TRUE Alpha and i wanted to test out TRUE jerk, but i didn't need any more -none because of how well balanced TRUE alpha is, i jsut wanted the copulins. So i threw one some Scent of Eros to try to counter the -none in TRUE jerk... which just so happened to be the best combination i have ever created!!

I've worn this combination 3 times, and 2 of the 3 times I've gotten laid (one of the times I talked to a girl for only 20 minutes and we ended up having sex in the laundry room of the frat house HAHA). And the other time (where i didn't get laid) was probably one of the best social experiences i've EVER had which i reported on in my journals here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-bonadzz-lit...s-D?page=2

post number 20.

And by the way, a girl who had a boyfriend of 3 years at this party where i didn't hook up, ran out the door because she wanted to "do things" with me so badly but her morals took over... So yeah this mix works, and its works REAL well!!

So yeah, TRUE alpha is probably the best BASE product i have ever used, everything is just so perfectly balanced that all i have to do is add a tiny tiny bit of another pheromone to get the results i'm aiming for.

self effects
The self effects with this product are very interesting, its not like New Pheromone Additive where you sniff it and your chest bursts out, and its not like Scent of Eros where if put it on and you're in an awesome chatty mood, its more of like natural feeling of confidence. It's like when you talk to a girl and you start to notice she likes you back and then the flirting resonates higher and higher and you're both having fun, its sort of makes that type of game easier and more consistent (for yourself). it feels like you're able to respond faster with more witty cocky funny comments than before. I think i can best relate it to that "just getting out of the shower" feeling, you just feel better and more ready

my review
So my over all 2 cents on TRUE alpha, TRUE alpha is definitely my new favorite, and my new standard base product. When you wear TRUE alpha you'll definitely get that vibe of being the alpha male who has that cocky funny attitude. I'll fluxuate between 1 and 2 drops, depending on what i think is the best and of course i'll usually add a little of something else to get the precision fluctuation of pheromones to fit me personally. but it is definitely the best BASE product I have ever used. And it works REALLY REALLY well as a stand alone, to the point to where i dont even need to add any other pheromone products to it to get great results. TRUE alpha has definitely replaced WOLF as my standard base from now on. And I have also found my new favorite pheromone party blend of all times using TRUE alpha as one of the products. For TRUE alpha, I give this product an A+

Thank you TRUE pheromones!

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 4:52 AM by bonadzz.)
02-08-2011 11:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 115 52,481 02-04-2019 1:29 AM
Last Post: MisterY
  True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 10 9,115 11-11-2017 8:36 AM
Last Post: justintime469
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,807 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 3 3,497 11-05-2013 4:28 AM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  True Jerk Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 5 8,624 01-12-2012 5:27 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial