Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product)
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product)
08-19-2017 6:03 AM

I decided to get True Pheromones starter kit and this is the very first one I decided to test out of the whole thing. This will be my first report on anything from this company. Honestly I got my package and was disappointed because everything leaked a little and all the spray bottles were all filled anywhere from 28-31ML and were very inconsistent. So starting out I kind of had a chip on my shoulder. All the bottle sprayer tops leaked to, so I am not happy. But I decide to throw this on anyway to see what it does. I clear my mind of being negative, and put on 2 drops.

Very first impression when I open the bottle up is I can not smell anything at all and am shocked by this because I can smell none, Androsterone, and Androstadienone and I get no smell from this at all, so I am kind of leery, but keep an open mind.

2 Drops

I put on my jawline and I don`t notice anything right away after application as far as self effects. 10 minutes goes by and my mood improves and I am getting a little more talkative with the wife. I got off of night shift and would have normally been grumpy and very tired and not very talkative, but with TA, it really helped out with this. I am used to A314 REV32 which I have been using solid everyday for about 1 1/2 years, and the MCG content of the A314 is about 1/2 of TA per drop and what is even more interesting is TA only claims about 4 mones in it compared to the 8 or 9 or whatever is in A314. This is the one that caught my attention in the first place, because I liked there approach of using only 4 mones in it they claim and it seemed very simple and made sense to me. The only thing that I am shocked by is the Androstadienone in it for an alpha blend, but in all fairness I have only tested Androtics products and have a lot to learn still.

This TA is very smooth and social which is nice, and I am seeing where I can use this in a wide variety of environments already with no intimidation or friction. I like how this is more social and communicating with this is very easy with people, and people connect with you to. Very stable and more grounding then what I am used to compared with A314. When things go wrong I don`t get upset as quick and am much more calm and take a step back and analyze things methodically and come up with a solution to the problem, instead of rushing in getting upset or very angry when things go wrong, then trying to reconcile things and then fixing the problem. What I notice to, is my inner voice is very quite to which is weird. I notice solo that people are much more open and the conversations are deeper with some connection to, so on those 4 mones they claim, I am thinking it is more like 5 or 6 because I can detect A and B nol both in this. I still consider myself a beginner and this was a very good choice and would suggest this for a new user to start out with for an alpha blend.

OK back to wear the wife and daughter come home. Now both are on there period, so yeah fun times LOL. They both walk in the door and are happy to see me and I give them both a hug and ask how there day was. I go and sit on the couch and wife sits next to me, and what shocked me was so did the daughter to(she is 12 and normally and handful this time of the month and I stay away). At this point I am glad the Androstadienone is in this thing! Both of them are being very calm and we are just chatting about our day and how it went and we are having a good time just enjoying each others company. Normally they would come home and everyone would do there own thing and that would be them 2 playing on there phones and me reading, so this was a nice change.

I am an hour into the 2 drops and decide to put some cologne on my neck to see how it effects this thing, so my choice is Bath&Body Works Paris of men(which is discontinued). 3 sprays to neck and throat area. 10 minutes goes by and I notice I am pretty talkative and so is the wife, with daughter not much effected. This is a nice change for me, because the wife is normally very shy and does not hardly talk. I am thinking the cologne actually makes the Nol diffuse much faster than the others, but just a theory.

30 minutes after I apply the cologne, wife is becoming much more affectionate, and I am getting that crush type of feeling out of her similar to when I wear GOA around her. The Androstadienone is starting to really come alive in this.

We go to the movies to see Nut Job 2 which is what the daughter wanted to see. We start watching the movie and there are a few sad parts, but nothing really sad at all and I notice I am getting emotional during these parts. This is not like me at all and the Androstadienone has to be hitting me to! I am thinking the Androstadienone with the B nol is what is causing this. The whole time the wife was holding my hand and holding me tight for deer life during the whole movie which normally she would hold my hand maybe half the movie and nothing else.

Also what I am noticing is daughter is actually nice to be around with no attitude. Now if I would have worn A314, she would have been a little standoffish, so this is a huge plus for me. If I wear straight Androstadienone around her, she usually is a little more nice around me. I am thinking there is a synergistic effect from the Androstadienone and B nol. Whatever the dose they are using per single mone, it seems to work and very well.

Sweet Spot Testing

1 drop I have notice a whole lot, a little more social effects than anything else for me.

2 drops is a very good starting point and I notice the social effects even better and seems slightly more social than an alpha blend to me.

3 drops this is where it starts to become more alpha and wear I start seeing more respect from people.

4 drops now the respect and alpha part is stringer than the social aspect of this mix.

I have been testing at work for 2 weeks now and solo my favorite does is 3 drops and will probably stick to this. Just for a comparison I normally wear 2 drops A314, with 1 spray 2.5MCG Androstenone and this is normally my driving setup and I steer with P96, B nol, and P77. With my normal mix it gives me a lot of power and a commanding presence, and in fact I have to over steer it a little to make it work and I am used to powerhouse and very strong Androsterone and none setups.

With TA, it really is pretty balanced all by itself. I notice people are much more open to me with this and I am still getting the respect and authority I like and it is much more natural compared to A314. It is like with A314 people are forced to respect you, where TA it is because they want to out of free will and are not forced. the first few days people almost seemed confused when I switched to this, but now after 2 weeks they are much more open and the conversations are much deeper and more meaningful to.

I have tested with a bunch of single molecules and I am working to build the ultimate daily mix with this. It has taken me a year and a 1/2 before I got to my best A314 mix. I will start a journal sometime soon and put most of what I test there.

I am working on my reporting style and have a long ways to go and even though I have been using pheromones for years I still consider myself a newbie, so any advice or anything I missed let me know and I encourage all criticism good and bad.
08-19-2017 6:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-19-2017 10:48 AM

You say, " I have only tested Androtics products and have a lot to learn still."
But then go on to mention GOA.
So I'm confused.
But, in any event, I feel that you're depriving yourself by not expanding your horizons and trying more vendors.

Good luck in your earthly journey.
Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-19-2017 10:48 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-19-2017 11:32 AM

Thanks for a good True Alpha review. I'm glad to see you've come from Pherotalk. In my intro thread there, made some reccomendations for me. I like your reporting style too Smile

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-19-2017 11:32 AM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-19-2017 7:19 PM

(08-19-2017 10:48 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  You say, " I have only tested Androtics products and have a lot to learn still."
But then go on to mention GOA.
So I'm confused.
But, in any event, I feel that you're depriving yourself by not expanding your horizons and trying more vendors.

Good luck in your earthly journey.
Peace

Thanks for the nice words man! I have been over on PTalk mainly and the only things outside of Androtics I have tested is GOA, and Oxytocin as a single molecule, oh and Androstadienone .

I see some of the forum users here and wow they know a lot, so I still consider myself a new user and yes I totally agree about expanding my horizons.

I got the complete kit from True Pheromones and will report on all of it eventually.
08-19-2017 7:19 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-19-2017 9:05 PM

Good deal, sounds like they're working for you, and that's the important thing

Keep us updated,

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-19-2017 9:05 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-19-2017 9:31 PM

Thanks for the report just in time.

+1

Agreed with Bandit. I like ur reporting style too. Hope to see a journal too. Smile

Am actually the same. I still think am a noob still learning from everyone even after almost a dacade of mone usage.

Agreed with R-Wolf too. Heaps more vendors out there these days. I learnt heaps from his and Bandit's reports.

Good to see u on PT. Hope to see more reports from ya and learn from ya. Smile
08-19-2017 9:31 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 8:11 PM

This is my new favorite mone. Very well balanced with respect, social, & status. Blends well with any situation & environment.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 8:12 PM by Shadowx117.)
04-13-2018 8:11 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2018 8:01 AM

Shadowx117,

have you used other Alpha blends? I ask because so far I have only used A314 REV32, Captain oil, and TA and the A314 used to be my goto base, then I tried Captain for a while and now it is TA. For me the social aspect of TA is what I have grown to love and I think it is one of the most basic blends you can get and highly effective. I am by no means putting the other 2 down as they have there place. I have grown a lot and have more a humble nature to me and this is why the TA seems to work and think it is congruency is why it works so well for me. I am just curious on your thoughts on this as well as any others.

I am not the bad boy or a natural type of leader and have to work really hard in this area. If I go to a meeting at work with higher ups sometimes I will use Captain or the A314 to be more serious instead of the fun alpha type. For the right person like me I think TA is highly underrated. I use to want to be that guy that gets all the attention and is the man in charge and all the other things that come with a strong alpha blend, but am finding it is not who I am. I can work Captain or A314 no problem, but that is thing I have to change and step into these to make them work and is not natural for me, where the TA I throw on and don`t even think about it and naturally there is a very social loving type of alpha that everything flows without thinking about it.

I have to note that I have been using Swoon with the TA at a ratio of 1:1, so 1 drop TA to 1 drop Swoon. My best is 2 drops of each for the day. The A Androsterone in Swoon gives the TA a slight boost and just enough to really balance it out. I think the TA is very social heavy, and the Androstenone next, but lacks slighty with A Androsterone.
04-14-2018 8:01 AM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2018 5:35 PM

Justintime469,

Yes, I have tried A314, Wolf, TA, Ascend, X512, API, & other off brands.

"I have grown a lot and have more a humble nature to me and this is why the TA seems to work and think it is congruency is why it works so well for me."

It goes both ways. From my experience, mones can slightly change your behavior & habits over time. You can also match the mone you're using from these habit & behavior changes or vice versa like in the quote. You have grown more humble which blends with TA.

When I wear A314 only (with or without usage) for a long period of time, I see my habits & behaviors blend with it. I notice it. People notice it too. They say I have changed. I become more responsible. Intimidating, mature, CEO, business, professional, type person.

Switching to TA, I become more cool, calm, collected type. I go with the flow than against it. I am more approachable, agreeable, & feel more mature. It's like I have common grounds with people. They respect me just as much as I respect them.

List goes on...
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2018 5:41 PM by Shadowx117.)
04-15-2018 5:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 84 47,669 12-08-2017 2:34 AM
Last Post: Dechan
  True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 10 8,581 11-11-2017 8:36 AM
Last Post: justintime469
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,130 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 3 3,121 11-05-2013 4:28 AM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  True Jerk Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 5 8,289 01-12-2012 5:27 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial