Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product)
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product)
02-09-2011 4:10 PM

Dosage: Ranged from 1-5 drops. Most effective dosage at 2 drops

Juice Effect time: noticeable hits for up to 5-6 hours, although tested in winter in the UK, so on occasion one application would suffice for the whole day but the results would be subdued.

Cover scent: CK-B

Application points (for best dosage): 1st Drop wiped on throat and residue along jaw line, 2nd drop split between wrists and along forearms

Self Effects: A gentle calm confident state, (similar to a previous poster) almost instantaneously felt body relax to an eased state of being, muscle relaxed, mind no longer rattling with thoughts. Summed up: Calm and focussed.

Effects on others: Largely positive, mainly respect from males and females alike, without much intimidation (from shy people, intimidation was observed but not really surprising or overwhelming, no one ran for the hills in my presence i.e. it's workable). Some nice ice breaking effect with the older generation, those with status or ones who were naturally confident. Tend to be treated like the Alpha of the group, not the chest beating Alpha but a suave leader (sounds surreal but very similar to Wolf in my opinion, in that it encourages natural confidence not the I've-read-PUA-and-Mr.XX-says-I-should-sit-with-my-legs-wide-apart-and-shout-to-be-alpha variety of confidence).

In the hopes of keeping this short and sweet I'm going to post 2 of my best reactions in two very different settings:

Reaction 1: Finance Meeting
A close friend of mine is looking to start up his own business, given that I have some past experience in that field, he asked me to tag along to his meeting with his banks business advisor/financier. I'd love to say I walked in the room and the other guy crumpled in awe of my mighty manliness and offered my friend double what he was asking for interest free...but it didn't happen. What did happen, was we entered, was seated and we generally exchanged pleasantries to begin with, the guy (late 40's not a pushover from our initial introduction) started to soften, I asked a few relevant questions and besides his eyes lighting up (I guess he must deal with a fair few people who just come in with no idea and waste his time) he began to spew helpfulness. He really couldn't do enough to help out, his interest piqued quickly in the project but he wanted to hear it from me! I knew enough from previous conversations to carry myself and my friend chipped in when I simply didn't know but by the end he was pretty much having a one on one with me (conversation that is ahem). My friend's deal is under consideration but he was more than pleased at the outcome, having thought that from the initial introduction to this guy, he was going to have a rough time of it. What I can say is that the bank guy, not only treated me as an equal but towards the end I became elevated and he seemed to want to please.

Ok, disclaimer time, this was probably one of the out and out best reactions I've had and not all have been this good. You get varying responses including some who aren't phased at all. But overall, I'd say it does what it says on the bottle.

Reaction 2: Quite a popular bar setting, now one thing I love about this is that it really makes women think you have something special, so if you happen to have a posh bar nearby splash this on and see what happens. Oh take something with none in it if getting laid is on your mind and you want to try and steer it in that direction (lol it doesn't do that side of things, well not for me anyway). With older gals, it does tend to make them think you are ahead of your class, they assume (or get the vibe) that you have class that comes with what society perceives as status. Not talking your rockstar millionaire here but think of a self made man. On to the hit, I was there for probably 20 minutes or so already, I noticed a sleek minx, mid 20's, nicely dressed, looking over more than once. She was reasonably close enough to the bar for me to start some small talk as I asked for a refill. Now, I know guys are supposed to approach (me Tarzan you Jane baby) but with younger women you MUST approach because they won't with this on. I decided to break the norm and say "˜Hi' as opposed to some witty opening line, didn't get much apart from a nervous smile and a weak hello, so I pushed on heroically and asked how she was doing. That seemed to get the old verbal engine running and I asked if I could join her. We made some small talk, but the conversation was largely me to begin with, with a bit of alcohol the words started to flow a bit better. She threw in some nice IOI's and once I got broke the touch barrier she seated herself next to me, which to be honest was a surprise. We had a pleasant night, exchanged numbers and a quick kiss on the lips. Like I said, sexual hits wise, without none I didn't get kind of lets go to your place and bone response like is possible with something like alter ego. So to that end, on the women I've interacted with, respect, interest and some light flirting is as good as it got when used as a standalone product.

Final notes: This for me has many similarities to the hits I got with Wolf; a good level of respect that is congruent with what I would feel is the definition of Alpha for me. I don't sit with my legs doing the splits to purposely take up more room, I'm a relaxed kind of guy (sure I'm serious when needed) and this lets you be the James Bond of Alpha as opposed to Vin Diesel.

Anyhow, that's it from me; hope you enjoyed reading my report.
02-09-2011 4:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-11-2011 10:53 AM

Well, for beeing Trua Alpha I didn't think you could get the "let's go to your place and bone" response, but at least her face lighting up when you approach her. Well, nice hit anyway! "James Bond" alpha is (for me) waaaay better than Vin-Diesel "pseudo-exagerated for the amusement of 13 yo boys" alpha! Cool

Fly
02-11-2011 10:53 AM
oldgage
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-13-2011 10:23 PM

Excellent reports guys! I got myself a bottle of TA last week, but unfortunately I have not been able to test much since I have gone out of town for the week and didn't want to bring the TA on the plane. I see it's been a month since anyone has posted, have anymore reports to share? ;)
03-13-2011 10:23 PM

nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-26-2011 9:31 AM

im just curious on how to use this product. do u put a drop on your fingertip then rub it on a pulse point or do put a drop exactly on the pulse point?
04-26-2011 9:31 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

04-26-2011 9:34 AM

Either way is fine. If I'm applying to the wrists I usually apply directly and rub my wrists together, if behind the ears I put a drop on my fingertip then apply.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
04-26-2011 9:34 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-05-2011 2:20 PM

Do you think this product is somehow brighter than A314, in a Instant Gentelman way? Sometimes A 314 can be a bit overwhelming for some people.

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
06-05-2011 2:20 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-05-2011 2:32 PM

I've tested TA a total of 4 times now - twice by itself, once with TL and another with cool water cologne.

you can read some of my reports here

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-More-More-Mones?page=2

i must say my hits are more similar like a stepped up IG (cool, suave) than a314 (more aggressive)

I'd say a314 is more like rambo and TA more like james bond lol. Both are alpha in their own rights just what signal you prefer to convey. I've used A314 for about 2 months though vs the 4 applications i've made so my review is definitely not conclusive.
06-05-2011 2:32 PM

TruePheromones (Rep)
True Pheromones Staff

Sex: Female

Rep Post

06-05-2011 4:37 PM

(06-05-2011 2:32 PM)mengster Wrote:  I've tested TA a total of 4 times now - twice by itself, once with TL and another with cool water cologne.

you can read some of my reports here

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-More-More-Mones?page=2

i must say my hits are more similar like a stepped up Instant Gentleman (cool, suave) than a314 (more aggressive)

I'd say a314 is more like rambo and TA more like james bond lol. Both are alpha in their own rights just what signal you prefer to convey. I've used A314 for about 2 months though vs the 4 applications i've made so my review is definitely not conclusive.

Great way of putting it Mengster.. Rambo vs. Bond... I like... ;)

Heart Who Am I?
06-05-2011 4:37 PM
Planchet
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-28-2012 5:50 AM

I think Mengster is right in his characterisation of the two, having found the same myself: a more subtle authority exuded by TA. I've found the a similar pattern in self-effects, with A314 bringing out a little more of an aggressive aspect (perhaps not so wise to apply immediately before riding motorbike through heavy traffic as I did recently, although it was good fun).

Perhaps none content lower and / or product less concentrated. I assume this means one could wear a drop or two more of TA vs A314, although haven't concluded on this yet.

Fwiw, I tend to wear 1-2 drops A314 and 2-3 TA. I've also found TA combines very well with the likes of TO and TC.

Example: a few weeks ago I was out for a drink in the evening after work. There was only one guy I knew and the rest were assorted male friends of his; 8 in total I think. I wore 2 drops TA on wrists with 2 sprays TO and 2 sprays TC to front and back of neck. Definitely had everyone's attention when I wanted to say something and had everyone laughing at my jokes (which is certainly the mones as I am not at all funny!) It was a good dose as the self effects were subtle and it was not overpowering to others. Nice combo for work / social situations I think
01-28-2012 5:50 AM
rash219
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2012 12:21 AM

Hey Guys does the True Alpha Unscented you use smell because mine does and its STRONG!!! it even covers the cover sent smell i put on Unknw

True Pheremones . . . . . . . True Love | True Essence | True Alpha | True Instinct
Alpha Dream . . . . . . . . . . . . Alpha Maschio | Glace
After Shave/Colonge . . . . Adidas (AS) | Brut (AS) | Burberry London | Hugo Boss | Express Honor

Future....Wolf, NA, Androstadienone, Acqua Di Gio, Oil Fragrance Big Grin
03-11-2012 12:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 84 47,667 12-08-2017 2:34 AM
Last Post: Dechan
  True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 10 8,581 11-11-2017 8:36 AM
Last Post: justintime469
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,129 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 3 3,120 11-05-2013 4:28 AM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  True Jerk Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 5 8,289 01-12-2012 5:27 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial