Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2022
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Top 5 Pheromones for 2022
11-29-2021 10:52 AM

Hi,

We have the last month of this year left, so I think it's a good time to start the annual top 5 mones thread.

Here you have the topics from recent years:

2021:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2021

2020:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2020

2019:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2019

2018:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018

2017:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2016-2017

2016:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2015-2016

2015:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2014-2015

I encourage you to share your impressions and opinions about your favorite mones.
Give your top 5.

For me, this year has been special in my journey with mones. The mones have given me quite a lot during this time, they have opened up quite a few opportunities for me, they have put me in new situations, but most of all they have changed me a bit.
Halfway through the year, I asked myself: how will I manage without mones? And I decided to stop using. It was pretty good. Now I asked myself: can I be even better? How good will I be using mones now?
New year, new opportunities, new hand of cards. Here we go again!

1. Bad Wolf.
There are many opinions about the fact that the latest outlets are weaker. But it is still super strong. It works great, it always works. I use it rarely, but it always works. My self-confidence changes, it increases significantly. My driving is more aggressive, I do things I could not have done without BW. Nice actions, great experience. This is great. It helps, just don't use often.

2. TKO.
Everything is beautiful. I like the girls I do not like without TKO. I am also very pretty when I look in the mirror. Good to pick up. Nice friendships, good relations. I recommend it.

3. Nude alpha.
It works. It does not always work on the people we want, but it works. I don't think I've fully discovered it, but it's ok. There was a deer in the headlights. It raises emotions, the person is more emotional. Good with A-1.

4. Nude.
Cool to wear for everyday and party use. It helps a little, but without spectacular things. Slight embellishment is visible, also raises the mood. No side effects, which is good.

5. M3X.
I used it a few times and it worked very sexually. It works very sexually strong, very visible. Unfortunately, in me it causes side effects, pressure raises and other problems appear, so I can't use it often. but it is still worth trying, because the good actions are after it.

As I haven't discovered anything new my list is the same as last year, while I hope your list will be full of new items and you will approach the new year with courage.
I encourage you to share your thoughts on this subject.
11-29-2021 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2022
11-29-2021 1:26 PM

I have not actively worn pheromones since before the pandemic began and because of retarded vaccine passport rules in my city I can't go to bars even if I wanted to. So the following list is my favorite products that I fondly look back on.

1. Alpha Treasures - All around product good for everything but can't wear too much because of lethargy.
  2. SOB Oil - Great attention grabber in bars and great for dates and has comfort built in. SOB does not give me an SOB vibe oddly but is pure charisma for my body chemistry.
  3. Overdose Gel - Would be my favorite if it didn't give me bad insomnia. Super awesome at getting me noticed in bars/club.

I guess that's it for the products I absolutely love that are still on the market.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2021 1:27 PM by metaltree.)
11-29-2021 1:26 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-29-2021 4:14 PM

(11-29-2021 1:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I have not actively worn pheromones since before the pandemic began and because of retarded vaccine passport rules in my city I can't go to bars even if I wanted to. So the following list is my favorite products that I fondly look back on.

1. Alpha Treasures - All around product good for everything but can't wear too much because of lethargy.
  2. SOB Oil - Great attention grabber in bars and great for dates and has comfort built in. SOB does not give me an SOB vibe oddly but is pure charisma for my body chemistry.
  3. Overdose Gel - Would be my favorite if it didn't give me bad insomnia. Super awesome at getting me noticed in bars/club.

I guess that's it for the products I absolutely love that are still on the market.

Some swear by SOB OIL and others by the spray. Did the spray also give you magnificent results?

11-29-2021 4:14 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-29-2021 9:58 PM

(11-29-2021 4:14 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Some swear by SOB OIL and others by the spray. Did the spray also give you magnificent results?

The spray had too many negative self effects to test properly. It was too much for my system.
11-29-2021 9:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-29-2021 10:34 PM

Apparently I have my favorite companies. LPMP and Pheromone Treasures. In no particular order...

The Love God. My favorite relationship enhancer. It also works for women I don't know.

Mark's MILF Magnet. A bit more sexual, a bit less crushy. Women dig me but I need to open them. Then it's 'GAME ON.' Watch for stalkers.

Charisma. Just a great spotlight blend. All eyes on me and everyone wants to put me on a pedestal.

Alpha Treasures. When I am in need of an alpha blend this is it. I'm large and in charge and lead by awesomeness and not fear or intimidation.

Treasureful Shine. When I need to focus and get things done or when I want people to just follow my lead, this is what I go with.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2021 10:34 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-29-2021 10:34 PM

smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2021 3:17 AM

1.  AV, this product has gotten me more blatant stares, and touching than most would be comfortable with.  I have had a woman I have known for an hour, comfortable enough to keep undressing when I was in the room. 

I would be careful wearing it around women with SO's. I have had invitations from women to the point my girl had to put them in their place.

2.  Tko, I feel like I'm on acid, the female touching is nice, and guys give you space to do your thing. I bet this would hit a homerun with me if I was high. I have had body presses and ass grabs by girls with this mix on 3 sprays.

3. Bad wolf,  awesome to wear at a concert, and you want some space. I love the selfies as it make me uber confident. I can challenge the world with this stuff.

4. Nude or as I like to call it instant kino. I have worn out my test vial of this stuff. I have had girls rub their asses, tits, their entire body on me.  I had one girl who just touched me this weekend and just stayed there touching me.

This stuff is a bitch shield/ wall breaker, all you have to do is go up to a girl and say hi, give it 30 sec and let her do most of the talking, magic.

I like to combo 4 drops of nude to neck and 4 drops of AV to hands, cover with chrome by Azzaro. This makes AV more approachable to girls and you keep the alpha status as well.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
11-30-2021 3:17 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-30-2021 8:13 AM

I didn't say anything last year, when you jumped the gun and posted the Top 5 thread before Paradox has a chance to do so, but am not going to let it slide again this year. The Top 5 Pheromones was something that Paradox had posted every year for 5 years in a row, and I think that anybody who has been around long enough knew that it was his thing. Then last year, you decided to jump the gun and post the next years thread before he had a chance too, and have now done it again.

This thread and the one you posted last year, show rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful behavior toward Paradox, for having chosen to beat him to the punch and post something that you should have known he would be posting and that was clearly his thing!

So congratulations, because this is an uncensored forum your disrespect toward Paradox and this forum will show for another year.

DO NOT DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-30-2021 8:13 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2021 9:47 AM

Paradox hasn't been online since 10-17-2021.

In no particular order.

NA
AV
Nude
Core
Taboo
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2021 9:47 AM by Med.)
11-30-2021 9:47 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-30-2021 2:01 PM

(11-29-2021 9:58 PM)metaltree Wrote:  The spray had too many negative self effects to test properly. It was too much for my system.

I love the SOB spray but found the self effects taking over me instead of rational thought and i'd become a verbalized horn dog.

I also found myself exhausted after wearing it (usually the next day)..sometimes the lethargy lasted several days... I believe it was the ingredient Allo-THDOC that caused this to happen to many people.

I wonder how the oil would fare? I noticed when I did wear the SOB spray I'd have a better sense of well being but I'd be just as attracted to big fat butt HB3's as I'd be to the hottest HB9's. I think it revved up my sex drive to the point I just wanted to f*ck and with any girl. I noticed it would also hit very hot HB9's with player bf's. They'd try to get in my space and flirt with me in front of these 6'2" players... I never got challenged.

The spray helped me put on 5 lbs of lean body mass in week... Must be those copulins!

Did you notice if the oil had great range or small range? AV oil disperses very far so I'm wondering how it compares ?

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2021 2:04 PM by dsouza.)
11-30-2021 2:01 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-30-2021 6:27 PM

(11-30-2021 2:01 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Did you notice if the oil had great range or small range? AV oil disperses very far so I'm wondering how it compares ?

I'm no good at knowing the range of effect because I'm not observant enough to notice all the subtle hits at a distance. I only notice blatant hits fairly close to me. I'm the wrong person to answer that particular question.
11-30-2021 6:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 MIXES of 2022 E J 10 3,228 01-22-2022 4:41 PM
Last Post: michaelthef