Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2022
Sexy Beast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2022
11-30-2021 7:32 PM

I don't always agree with some of the stuff Mark post on about, but I agree with him on this one, I was just thinking the same thing after seeing this thread, this is a disrespect towards paradox. Last year when you made the top 5 pheromone for 2021 thread, I thought you did it out of sheer love and respect for the thread. Heck, like yourself last year when paradox didn't post the top 5 pheromone for 2021 in time I thought something was wrong. I even thought maybe he had kicked the bucket, was ill or something (we hear people dying from covid and all like crazy last year you never know). So it was a relief for most of us ordinary users when we saw you had decided to continue this thread Lukalv . After all most of us rely on that thread to see what is the top products out there, what did not make the list and why, as well as a baseline of what we should purchase next for testing. Paradox eventually posted his top 5 pheromone for 2021 thread after you did. Even though I felt he could have dealt with the situation just a little better last year. Lukalv, your post was what caused Darklord1, Snoopyace and Paradox to go at it last year remember? But after all the issues that happened last year you still chose to post this thread now, knowing that this is a thread that Paradox have been posting on for the past 7 years straight. I was with you back then because I had thought the top pheromone for 2021 thread you did was done out of love and respect to see this thread continue in his absence back then. But what is your excuse now though, why post it this time around ? I believe Paradox was right clearly you're just hijacking his top 5 pheromone for 2021+ thread. That's not cool Lukalv, that is very disrespectful.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2021 7:34 PM by Sexy Beast.)
11-30-2021 7:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-30-2021 8:14 PM

(11-30-2021 7:32 PM)Sexy Beast Wrote:  That's not cool Lukalv, that is very disrespectful.

I disagree
I don't think anyone really cares who posts the yearly top 5. I know I don't.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-30-2021 8:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2021 8:52 PM

(11-30-2021 8:14 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I disagree

I really don’t care who does it either.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-30-2021 8:52 PM
Sexy Beast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2021 9:09 PM

(11-30-2021 8:14 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I disagree

I appreciate your honesty, Its ok to disagree as well.
I like the fact you use the word really there, you don't think anyone really cares who post it. Some people won't care for real that is a fact, some people will as well. Most definitely the person from which it was hijacked from will care. We are talking about something been done for the past seven years straight none-stop. This year will be the eight year if the person decides to continue the tradition. I understand you said you don't really care who post the thread which is fine. Are you saying you see nothing wrong with what Lukalv did here though ?
11-30-2021 9:09 PM
Sexy Beast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2021 9:18 PM

I don't want us to keep derailing this thread still. So perhaps we should continue with the top 5. There is nothing worst for a user to click on a top 5 thread hoping to see the top 5 pheromones for other users and be greeted with 8 to 10 pages of nothing to do with other users top 5 pheromone. We should continue with the top 5.
11-30-2021 9:18 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-01-2021 6:10 PM

(11-30-2021 7:32 PM)Sexy Beast Wrote:  I don't always agree with some of the stuff Mark post on about, but I agree with him on this one, I was just thinking the same thing after seeing this thread, this is a disrespect towards paradox. Last year when you made the top 5 pheromone for 2021 thread, I thought you did it out of sheer love and respect for the thread. Heck, like yourself last year when paradox didn't post the top 5 pheromone for 2021 in time I thought something was wrong. I even thought maybe he had kicked the bucket, was ill or something (we hear people dying from covid and all like crazy last year you never know). So it was a relief for most of us ordinary users when we saw you had decided to continue this thread Lukalv . After all most of us rely on that thread to see what is the top products out there, what did not make the list and why, as well as a baseline of what we should purchase next for testing. Paradox eventually posted his top 5 pheromone for 2021 thread after you did. Even though I felt he could have dealt with the situation just a little better last year. Lukalv, your post was what caused Darklord1, Snoopyace and Paradox to go at it last year remember? But after all the issues that happened last year you still chose to post this thread now, knowing that this is a thread that Paradox have been posting on for the past 7 years straight. I was with you back then because I had thought the top pheromone for 2021 thread you did was done out of love and respect to see this thread continue in his absence back then. But what is your excuse now though, why post it this time around ? I believe Paradox was right clearly you're just hijacking his top 5 pheromone for 2021+ thread. That's not cool Lukalv, that is very disrespectful.

It’s been a year, but I believe that he thought Paradox was not posting the thread because it was well after the date that he normally post the thread.

If memory serves me, Paradox had a reason for not posting during his normal time and nobody knew that reason except Paradox.

There were some that thought that Paradox had simply moved on from the board as others have done in the past or heaven forbid, something may have happened to him.

It is surprising how Lukalv is being portrayed. Perhaps there are details that I’m not aware of, but all of this is surprising to me.
12-01-2021 6:10 PM
RJH_STL84
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2021 6:21 PM

It is so tough limiting to 5 but here we go:

1. Core - a must have in my arsenal. It can calm down aggressive mixes. Provides synergy to most mones and has never failed me.
2. Taboo - I stayed away from this mix for years thinking it wasn't anything special. It has recently shown that it is a great do all mix. Underrated in my opinion
3.Imprint- Shines from first exposure and continues to dig it's claws deep with repeated exposures. This mix can cause stalkers. Use safely.
4. Nude - The first mone that proved to me they work. Safe even in high doses. Gets looks. Causes kino. Makes you look hot.
5. XSP96 - solid A1 replacement . Pairs excellent with aggressive mones. Most powerful putative I have tried.

Mones:
ISO E (etsy)
Alpha Dream
Glace
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica,Alpha Q, Casanova
Apex Labs
M3X,Core,Imprint,TKO,Ensnare,TUSC,CV3
PxS
Cohesion,Xist,evolve, Taboo,Boyfriend,PSE,P83,P96
LPMP
TLG
12-01-2021 6:21 PM
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2021 6:58 PM

Fuck Paradox! Whining Ass Bitch! Lets get on with the substance of the forum, Mones. I'll have my top 5 after this weekend since I've taken a break and my birthday is Saturday. Got a brunch date, lunch date, and munch date! Not in that particular order.

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
12-01-2021 6:58 PM
Phero_SA
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-01-2021 10:13 PM

(12-01-2021 6:58 PM)RiqO Wrote:  Fuck Paradox! Whining Ass Bitch! Lets get on with the substance of the forum, Mones. I'll have my top 5 after this weekend since I've taken a break and my birthday is Saturday. Got a brunch date, lunch date, and munch date! Not in that particular order.

This won’t end well.....
12-01-2021 10:13 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

12-02-2021 6:02 AM

Top 5 ain’t a concept Para gave birth too. Shit ain’t original, shit ain’t copyrighted or trademark, nor of his likeness. Para stole the idea from ever other human being who has ever done a top 5 on anything. If he wasn’t the first someone else would have. If his identity boils down to doing a top 5 on this forum then he has bigger issues that need addressing—like not being able to tell the difference between of and for.

1. Evolve
This is the product women I’ve slept with love most on me. It contributed to women ranking their experiences with me in their top 5 favorite fucks.

2. Impi
Words, behavior, and actions align with this one for women as far as kino goes. It’s not, “excuse me” *passes by, touches me* it’s “I don’t know why but I want to touch you” *touches me”.

I’ll edit the rest in later…

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2021 6:07 AM by Stories.)
12-02-2021 6:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 MIXES of 2022 E J 10 3,230 01-22-2022 4:41 PM
Last Post: michaelthef