Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2022
Eugeneseeking
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2022
12-06-2021 12:56 PM

(11-29-2021 4:14 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Some swear by SOB OIL and others by the spray. Did the spray also give you magnificent results?
HI I dont really use Pheromones' much but want to ask you something before I purchase. iam asking different members that have mentioned it in post such as yourself In one of your post you mentionin a blood pressure raising effect when using products Thats is something I want to avoid. Right now Iam considering GOA, and Aura of Amity and perhaps EVolve oil or spray. Do you think those are safe choices to avoid jaw tension, BP raise or heart rate or anxiety?
12-06-2021 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-07-2021 5:28 AM

(12-06-2021 12:56 PM)Eugeneseeking Wrote:  HI I dont really use Pheromones' much but want to ask you something before I purchase. iam asking different members that have mentioned it in post such as yourself In one of your post you mentionin a blood pressure raising effect when using products Thats is something I want to avoid. Right now Iam considering GOA, and Aura of Amity and perhaps EVolve oil or spray. Do you think those are safe choices to avoid jaw tension, BP raise or heart rate or anxiety?

I believe they are all safe. Pheromones don't have the power to kill you man. You will learn by trying them all out for yourself and seeing which ones work best for you.

There is no one size fits all in pheromone land. I've purchased over 100 different pheromone products over the last 25 years of experience and I'd say like most people I have my favorite 5 I use most of the time.

It's not an inexpensive hobby!

Welcome to the mone-biz!

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021 5:30 AM by dsouza.)
12-07-2021 5:28 AM
Eugeneseeking
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2021 1:31 PM

(11-29-2021 10:52 AM)lukalv Wrote:  Hi,

We have the last month of this year left, so I think it's a good time to start the annual top 5 mones thread.

Here you have the topics from recent years:

2021:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2021

2020:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2020

2019:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2019

2018:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018

2017:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2016-2017

2016:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2015-2016

2015:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2014-2015

I encourage you to share your impressions and opinions about your favorite mones.
Give your top 5.

For me, this year has been special in my journey with mones. The mones have given me quite a lot during this time, they have opened up quite a few opportunities for me, they have put me in new situations, but most of all they have changed me a bit.
Halfway through the year, I asked myself: how will I manage without mones? And I decided to stop using. It was pretty good. Now I asked myself: can I be even better? How good will I be using mones now?
New year, new opportunities, new hand of cards. Here we go again!

1. Bad Wolf.
There are many opinions about the fact that the latest outlets are weaker. But it is still super strong. It works great, it always works. I use it rarely, but it always works. My self-confidence changes, it increases significantly. My driving is more aggressive, I do things I could not have done without BW. Nice actions, great experience. This is great. It helps, just don't use often.

2. TKO.
Everything is beautiful. I like the girls I do not like without TKO. I am also very pretty when I look in the mirror. Good to pick up. Nice friendships, good relations. I recommend it.

3. Nude alpha.
It works. It does not always work on the people we want, but it works. I don't think I've fully discovered it, but it's ok. There was a deer in the headlights. It raises emotions, the person is more emotional. Good with A-1.

4. Nude.
Cool to wear for everyday and party use. It helps a little, but without spectacular things. Slight embellishment is visible, also raises the mood. No side effects, which is good.

5. M3X.
I used it a few times and it worked very sexually. It works very sexually strong, very visible. Unfortunately, in me it causes side effects, pressure raises and other problems appear, so I can't use it often. but it is still worth trying, because the good actions are after it.

As I haven't discovered anything new my list is the same as last year, while I hope your list will be full of new items and you will approach the new year with courage.
I encourage you to share your thoughts on this subject.
12-07-2021 1:31 PM
Eugeneseeking
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2021 1:35 PM

Hi Lukaly I dont use pherotruth much at all. I order Pheromones like once every 5 years. The last time I ordered I got the LOVE GOD from Love potions. I suffer from anxiety and my blood pressure can go up at times. Iam considering getting aura of amity and grail of affection and maybe EVOLVE OIL but read evolve oil can incite a flight or fight response which could jack up anxiety. What do you think of the above mentioned products in relation to anxiety and blood pressure
(11-29-2021 10:34 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Apparently I have my favorite companies. LPMP and Pheromone Treasures. In no particular order...

The Love God. My favorite relationship enhancer. It also works for women I don't know.

Mark's MILF Magnet. A bit more sexual, a bit less crushy. Women dig me but I need to open them. Then it's 'GAME ON.' Watch for stalkers.

Charisma. Just a great spotlight blend. All eyes on me and everyone wants to put me on a pedestal.

Alpha Treasures. When I am in need of an alpha blend this is it. I'm large and in charge and lead by awesomeness and not fear or intimidation.

Treasureful Shine. When I need to focus and get things done or when I want people to just follow my lead, this is what I go with.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021 1:36 PM by Eugeneseeking.)
12-07-2021 1:35 PM
Eugeneseeking
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2021 1:42 PM

Hi Snoopyace, this is eugene from north carolina. I ordered The Love God from love potion a little over a year ago. I dont really use pheromones but when I do I scour this site. Currently Iam seeking a product with maximum disinhibiting effect I also want to avoid products that might raise my blood pressure, or cause jaw clenching, or anxiety. Based off of your reports I want to try aura of amity, Grail of affection, and might throw in Evolve oil ( is that safe for me? Fight or flight?) and or SXD-9
If you can think of anything or any better combo to make middle aged women or any age women act on their impulse please let me know. I dont have the patience to spend hours on pherotruth because I don't purchase enough to do so.
12-07-2021 1:42 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

12-07-2021 1:54 PM

(12-07-2021 1:42 PM)Eugeneseeking Wrote:  I dont have the patience to spend hours on pherotruth because I don't purchase enough to do so.

facepalm

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
12-07-2021 1:54 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-07-2021 2:52 PM

popcorn

12-07-2021 2:52 PM
sanserif
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-08-2021 2:22 AM

(12-07-2021 1:42 PM)Eugeneseeking Wrote:  Hi Snoopyace, this is eugene from north carolina. I ordered The Love God from love potion a little over a year ago. I dont really use pheromones but when I do I scour this site. Currently Iam seeking a product with maximum disinhibiting effect I also want to avoid products that might raise my blood pressure, or cause jaw clenching, or anxiety. Based off of your reports I want to try aura of amity, Grail of affection, and might throw in Evolve oil ( is that safe for me? Fight or flight?) and or SXD-9
If you can think of anything or any better combo to make middle aged women or any age women act on their impulse please let me know. I dont have the patience to spend hours on pherotruth because I don't purchase enough to do so.

Brother, with all due respect, this is a "top 5 for 2022 thread" not a reccos thread. And honestly, there's a ton of detailed information on the site if you just spend some time digging, including specific threads on the Pheromones you've mentioned here. Again, no offence meant, but the info you're seeking is not to be found on this thread. Cheers and all the best on your mone journey.
12-08-2021 2:22 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2021 11:47 PM

I don't post much anymore, but I still use and makes pheromone mixes quite a bit.

I like to break up my top 5 by category and here are my categories.

1. Sexual
2. social
3. Single Molecule
4. Status
5. General or daily use

1. Sexual-Evolve Oil

This is my go to sexual and most widely used. Not a direct sexual, but this has many sides to it. Very social and I can use this anywhere and in any environment and feel good doing so. The sexual element is there along with a social aspect. I have learned with this that I can make it much more sexual if I change and act on it. You can`t go wrong with this blend and a big plus it will round out a status signature nicely and fill in the gaps. My favorite combo is Captain and this both in oil form. The socials in Evolve fill in the gaps of captain while the captain provides the Androsterone and A1 to produce fallout potential with women and I still command the respect of men and the social aspect of Evolve keeps everything very smooth. 2 drops Captain to 1 drop Evolve.

2. Social-True Trust

I have used this a long time and just love the bonding of this which is much deeper than some other socials out there and why this is my pick for the social category. There are better ice breakers out there, but they don`t have the deep connection that this provides. A plus is the men's version does contain a slight amount of Androstenone in it as well. This just makes life easier with people. Does lack status so my favorite setup with this is Captain. I will use 2 drops of Captain oil to 2 sprays of TT.

3. Single Molecule-P96

This is just SO valuable and have not found nothing like it. I have this in both Oil from Androtics and spray form from PXS and Androtics. In the oil form I like 10MCG and in spray from 5MCG. I always use this in a mix with a status or sexual blend. Will smooth ANY mix over that is very sexual or status heavy. Plus this just makes you feel good emotionally. A must have.

4. Status-API

I was town between AT and this, But I chose this because it is more social while keeping the status and fits me well. VERY balanced and not over the top alpha signature, very clean and smooth. Feels natural and good. I have the status and still approachable and likeable which is a must have. I don`t feel the need to impress anyone and I never feel inferior or threatened by other strong male presence. There is a very slight attraction to this but I believe it is more because you appear to have it together with this than a sexual attraction with women. If you have good skills with women they will find you attracted with this, but you need to work it. 2 drops solo is good for me.

5. General Use- Treasureful Shine

Now that it is colder out I can use this more often because it is only in spray form. Honestly this is a happy fun blend that amplifies ANYTHING you pair with it. I am very upbeat and get things done and am happy about getting things done. This by itself can have leader qualities to it where sometimes I find myself taking the lead in situations with this. Good in any environment. For the $40 this cost you cant go wrong. I do get an energy boost with this to. I like 3 sprays unless I pair with something I use 2 sprays. My favorite combo is TS 2 sprays to 1 spray of Celebrity. This combo makes you the life of the party or any situation.

This is my list this year, I do have some honorable mentions which are

Homme Fatal
Celebrity
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2021 11:48 PM by justintime469.)
12-16-2021 11:47 PM
sanserif
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-17-2021 6:16 AM

(12-16-2021 11:47 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I don't post much anymore, but I still use and makes pheromone mixes quite a bit.

I like to break up my top 5 by category and here are my categories.

1. Sexual
2. social
3. Single Molecule
4. Status
5. General or daily use

1. Sexual-Evolve Oil

This is my go to sexual and most widely used. Not a direct sexual, but this has many sides to it. Very social and I can use this anywhere and in any environment and feel good doing so. The sexual element is there along with a social aspect. I have learned with this that I can make it much more sexual if I change and act on it. You can`t go wrong with this blend and a big plus it will round out a status signature nicely and fill in the gaps. My favorite combo is Captain and this both in oil form. The socials in Evolve fill in the gaps of captain while the captain provides the Androsterone and A1 to produce fallout potential with women and I still command the respect of men and the social aspect of Evolve keeps everything very smooth. 2 drops Captain to 1 drop Evolve.

2. Social-True Trust

I have used this a long time and just love the bonding of this which is much deeper than some other socials out there and why this is my pick for the social category. There are better ice breakers out there, but they don`t have the deep connection that this provides. A plus is the men's version does contain a slight amount of Androstenone in it as well. This just makes life easier with people. Does lack status so my favorite setup with this is Captain. I will use 2 drops of Captain oil to 2 sprays of TT.

3. Single Molecule-P96

This is just SO valuable and have not found nothing like it. I have this in both Oil from Androtics and spray form from PXS and Androtics. In the oil form I like 10MCG and in spray from 5MCG. I always use this in a mix with a status or sexual blend. Will smooth ANY mix over that is very sexual or status heavy. Plus this just makes you feel good emotionally. A must have.

4. Status-API

I was town between AT and this, But I chose this because it is more social while keeping the status and fits me well. VERY balanced and not over the top alpha signature, very clean and smooth. Feels natural and good. I have the status and still approachable and likeable which is a must have. I don`t feel the need to impress anyone and I never feel inferior or threatened by other strong male presence. There is a very slight attraction to this but I believe it is more because you appear to have it together with this than a sexual attraction with women. If you have good skills with women they will find you attracted with this, but you need to work it. 2 drops solo is good for me.

5. General Use- Treasureful Shine

Now that it is colder out I can use this more often because it is only in spray form. Honestly this is a happy fun blend that amplifies ANYTHING you pair with it. I am very upbeat and get things done and am happy about getting things done. This by itself can have leader qualities to it where sometimes I find myself taking the lead in situations with this. Good in any environment. For the $40 this cost you cant go wrong. I do get an energy boost with this to. I like 3 sprays unless I pair with something I use 2 sprays. My favorite combo is TS 2 sprays to 1 spray of Celebrity. This combo makes you the life of the party or any situation.

This is my list this year, I do have some honorable mentions which are

Homme Fatal
Celebrity

Love the post Mate. Some very nice details here, including the dosage, brilliant stuff, thanks. Some big hitters in here. Just wanted to check, have you used Evolve Spray, and if so, do you find a difference (better/worse) than the oil? Lemme know. Cheers.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021 6:18 AM by sanserif.)
12-17-2021 6:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 MIXES of 2022 E J 10 3,384 01-22-2022 4:41 PM
Last Post: michaelthef