Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
greengrenade

TheLastDecision
TheLastDecision
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Heart TheLastDecision
05-12-2015 11:43 AM

Hello, as per suggestion here's my introduction thread.

A little bit about my story to start off...

I've been in a relationship off and on with the same girl for roughly 10 years, I love her to death and will do just about anything within reason to have a future together with her.

In the last couple of months she started an affair with an old friend, an online friend. The two of them have been pursuing an online relationship since then and I've been dumped for the better man.

I could go into detail as to why she passed me up, but the TLDR version is that I didn't have my priorities straight in life. She's explicity stated she has no more romantic feelings for me and just wants to be friends now. And Within 4 months or so she'll move out. A few months after that around christmas her new boyfriend will fly down, and they'll aim to start their life together.

I want to prevent this from happening, and rekindle her feelings for me. I need to get another chance, and since we still live together, stay close, and sleep in the same bed...with some occasional sex on the side...because this is complicated.... Well, I need all the help I can get.

She has strong sexual and romantic feelings for the new guy, and very occasional sexual feelings for me, but no romance.

This is incredibly important to me, So I need your suggestions. My future really depends on it, So no holds barred!

I live in Canada, have a limited income, but I can still sink a bit of money. Please help!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 11:45 AM by TheLastDecision.)
05-12-2015 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Benchy2
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: TheLastDecision
05-12-2015 12:43 PM

A warm welcome TheLastDecision! I'm sure you'll find pretty much all the information you'll ever need on pheromones here.
With this in mind it pains me to suggest that pheromones might not be a surefire way to solve this; see them as a kind of extra clothing accessory that solely enhances the rest of you. Even though they might produce almost magical results in some settings, they will not necessarily produce the desired results from specific subjects at all times. You could test a handful of them without getting the specific desired response from this specific girl --> there's no guarantee that she'll get won over with "any of the accessories you can try wearing". There's no harm in trying though.

All the pheromones aside, if I understood your situation correctly her feelings for you have lessen due to what could be viewed as an internal dilemma of yours. If the problem would end there it could relatively easily be remedied, and all but be fine and dandy. But since she has already found another source for her share of romanticism it becomes much harder to fix; she'll be focused on the other guy and much less responsive to anything else. Only way to get her focus back to you would be to bring out the big game and simply outshine the guy to get her attention back.
Bottom line: sweep her off her feet without being perceived as needy while getting your inner dilemma set straight asap.

Best of luck and hope you got anything out of my rant
05-12-2015 12:43 PM
TheLastDecision
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-12-2015 12:54 PM

(05-12-2015 12:43 PM)Benchy2 Wrote:  A warm welcome TheLastDecision! I'm sure you'll find pretty much all the information you'll ever need on pheromones here.
With this in mind it pains me to suggest that pheromones might not be a surefire way to solve this; see them as a kind of extra clothing accessory that solely enhances the rest of you. Even though they might produce almost magical results in some settings, they will not necessarily produce the desired results from specific subjects at all times. You could test a handful of them without getting the specific desired response from this specific girl --> there's no guarantee that she'll get won over with "any of the accessories you can try wearing". There's no harm in trying though.

All the pheromones aside, if I understood your situation correctly her feelings for you have lessen due to what could be viewed as an internal dilemma of yours. If the problem would end there it could relatively easily be remedied, and all but be fine and dandy. But since she has already found another source for her share of romanticism it becomes much harder to fix; she'll be focused on the other guy and much less responsive to anything else. Only way to get her focus back to you would be to bring out the big game and simply outshine the guy to get her attention back.
Bottom line: sweep her off her feet without being perceived as needy while getting your inner dilemma set straight asap.

Best of luck and hope you got anything out of my rant

That's exactly the plan, I've been taking the self improvement route and trying to make myself look the best I can. It's hard not to get depressed once in awhile, but I try to stay positive.

I've changed my habits quite a bit, but I really do need to sweep her off her feet, be wonderful to her. And show her I can be so much more than I have been. So any suggestions towards that are great as well.

It is hard with her having a new romantic fill, but I really feel like if he wasn't there those feelings would be mine instead. There has to be a way, and I won't give up.
05-12-2015 12:54 PM
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
255 thanks in 140 posts

05-12-2015 1:37 PM

(05-12-2015 11:43 AM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  And Within 4 months or so she'll move out.

I need to get another chance, and since we still live together, stay close, and sleep in the same bed...

and very occasional sexual feelings for me, but no romance.

You got 4 months to work with and she is near you all the time. Nice! From a non-pheromone perspective you must be rock solid. If you want any chance for this to work out she cannot sense that you "need" her. If you do desperately need her then she will sense it and your done. So get your head screwed on straight.

I would each product for 1 to 2 weeks.

Plan A
In no particular order, I would try these
first:
1. PhermoneXS - XiSt
2. Lal - Nude Alpha
3. Apex - CV2

Plan B
If those don't work, I would switch to a product where the primary molecule is Androstadienone .

Plan C
If plan A and plan B didn't work then I would try a status based product of some kind. (Androsterone based).

Plan D
Try a Androstenone based product. (Be perceived as a young alpha stud but risks pissing her off).

Plan E
Try a Beta Androstenol based product. (Good for connecting with someone but risks making you seem low status.)

Plan F
If all else fails then desperately mix and match.
05-12-2015 1:37 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1467
Thanks received:
3756 thanks in 1585 posts

05-12-2015 1:45 PM

Welcome to PheroTruth TheLastDecision. I know it is not what you want to hear, but I would rather be brutally honest and state my real feelings toward your situation than to sugarcoat a response and suggest a coarse of action that I believe is doomed for failure and heartache.

That being said, I think you already know that my suggestion is to pick up the pieces of your shattered heart and move on. This girl has already written you off and moved on and is simply doing and saying what she needs to until she is ready to move out and can be with her new love interest. In trying to change yourself and win her back what she is seeing is desperation and weakness and driving her further away.

Even in the best case scenario where you could win her back and be happy, what is the likelihood that it would last and she wouldn't do it again the next time "somebody better" came along.

But, if you still want to win her back, my suggestion would be to stop playing Mr Nice Guy and tell her she has 30 days to move out, stop paying attention to her, spend time away from home, and maybe even start dating somebody else. Women do not want needy or clingy guys, and begging or caving to their whims do not win over their romantic interests, but do guarantee that they'll be the placemats the girl wipes her feet on.

Like I said, it wasn't what you wanted to hear, and if she had not made it so excruciatingly clear of her feelings for and intentions to be with somebody else I may not have been so blunt, but in your situation I see little more than heartache and pain in doing anything other than letting her go and walking away.

I have been there before too, and can almost promise you that there's something better waiting on the other side of the heartache.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalposts move. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-12-2015 1:45 PM
Thanks given by greengrenade, Snoopyace, lunch, phero hacker, kimosabe, Alpha-Romeo

TheLastDecision
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-12-2015 2:07 PM

(05-12-2015 1:45 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth TheLastDecision. I know it is not what you want to hear, but I would rather be brutally honest and state my real feelings toward your situation than to sugarcoat a response and suggest a coarse of action that I believe is doomed for failure and heartache.

That being said, I think you already know that my suggestion is to pick up the pieces of your shattered heart and move on. This girl has already written you off and moved on and is simply doing and saying what she needs to until she is ready to move out and can be with her new love interest. In trying to change yourself and win her back what she is seeing is desperation and weakness and driving her further away.

Even in the best case scenario where you could win her back and be happy, what is the likelihood that it would last and she wouldn't do it again the next time "somebody better" came along.

But, if you still want to win her back, my suggestion would be to stop playing Mr Nice Guy and tell her she has 30 days to move out, stop paying attention to her, spend time away from home, and maybe even start dating somebody else. Women do not want needy or clingy guys, and begging or caving to their whims do not win over their romantic interests, but do guarantee that they'll be the placemats the girl wipes her feet on.

Like I said, it wasn't what you wanted to hear, and if she had not made it so excruciatingly clear of her feelings for and intentions to be with somebody else I may not have been so blunt, but in your situation I see little more than heartache and pain in doing anything other than letting her go and walking away.

I have been there before too, and can almost promise you that there's something better waiting on the other side of the heartache.

Believe me, The psychological side of this is the first thing I tackled. I've been a mess since most of this began. I've spent every day getting feedback from others, friends, strangers, and parties who knew all 3 of us.

But the most important thing I've learned through this, is how important my own feelings and decisions are. The popular opinion may be to break things off or see other people. But I know this girl, and myself, better than anyone. And I know that this decision is the most important thing I've done in my life thus far. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, Have a happy home and children together. And I'll do everything I can to make that dream happen, even for the smallest glimmer of hope. This is how I feel, and that feeling is strong. I care far too much to let go now.
05-12-2015 2:07 PM
Cornfed
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 21 posts

05-12-2015 2:11 PM

Welcome, TLD! I know 10 years can be a lot to give up, this can be a great motivator to get your ducks in a row which will be good for you in the long run whether things work out with her or not. You have her in your bed regularly, and lots of contact with her. That's both good and bad. Most women have trouble not feeling at least a little something for someone they have sex with, and having her around a lot mean she's sure to witness you getting your life together (which you are NOT doing FOR her - if she asks, you can say she's inspired you - gave you the push you needed) and she's a great target for any mone game you choose to add. On the flip side, love grows in absence. You need to give her a chance to miss you every now and then if she's going to find those feelings for you. Might be a good time to plan a road trip or go camping without her, something that gets you out of the house for a week.
If you're looking for a good mone to start with in your situation, I second the Nude Alpha that metaltree mentioned, but it's subtle and takes a while to work. Be sure to add an Androstadienone product to it, I prefer Cohesion from XS but even straight Androstadienone will work. If you're looking for something a bit more blatant, I'd check out some reviews on Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. I haven't got mine, yet, but from what the other guys are saying, it can definitely bring out the "lovey dovey" stuff.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion (sample), Bliss (sample), Ascend (sample)
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
05-12-2015 2:11 PM
phero hacker
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

05-12-2015 2:22 PM

Also for non mone advice, though not requested.

You could read Married Man Sex Life Primer by Athol Kay to learn how to be dominant in a relationship. This may cause attraction again, but will definitely help with the next relationship. Also Subliminal's and Hypnosis audio will help you from the inside out.

Just turning your back on her and seeming like you have come to terms with it will spark her attraction, but as Mark has said it's probably not really worth it in the long run.

Pheromones I have:

AD A314, Togo tester pack.

Pheromone Treasures Captain, AoA, Tester Z69, TS.

Apex Core, Imprint, Tester CV3.
05-12-2015 2:22 PM
TheLastDecision
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-12-2015 2:42 PM

(05-12-2015 2:22 PM)phero hacker Wrote:  Also for non mone advice, though not requested.

You could read Married Man Sex Life Primer by Athol Kay to learn how to be dominant in a relationship. This may cause attraction again, but will definitely help with the next relationship. Also Subliminal's and Hypnosis audio will help you from the inside out.

Just turning your back on her and seeming like you have come to terms with it will spark her attraction, but as Mark has said it's probably not really worth it in the long run.

It's definitely worth it for me. I appreciate your insight, I'll definitely look into it.

As far as ignoring her, and pretending to come to terms. I don't think I can manage that one. It may do irreversible damage, or cut our time together even shorter. I've made it pretty clear I'm in love with her, and will do anything to sway her opinion of me. To become someone she can fall in love with.
05-12-2015 2:42 PM

TheLastDecision
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-12-2015 2:50 PM

(05-12-2015 2:11 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  Welcome, TLD! I know 10 years can be a lot to give up, this can be a great motivator to get your ducks in a row which will be good for you in the long run whether things work out with her or not. You have her in your bed regularly, and lots of contact with her. That's both good and bad. Most women have trouble not feeling at least a little something for someone they have sex with, and having her around a lot mean she's sure to witness you getting your life together (which you are NOT doing FOR her - if she asks, you can say she's inspired you - gave you the push you needed) and she's a great target for any mone game you choose to add. On the flip side, love grows in absence. You need to give her a chance to miss you every now and then if she's going to find those feelings for you. Might be a good time to plan a road trip or go camping without her, something that gets you out of the house for a week.
If you're looking for a good mone to start with in your situation, I second the Nude Alpha that metaltree mentioned, but it's subtle and takes a while to work. Be sure to add an Androstadienone product to it, I prefer Cohesion from XS but even straight Androstadienone will work. If you're looking for something a bit more blatant, I'd check out some reviews on Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. I haven't got mine, yet, but from what the other guys are saying, it can definitely bring out the "lovey dovey" stuff.

First of all, Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate the help.

She does kind of know that I'm doing things for her, I'm a bit of an open book. But maybe I can get better at hiding that, i'm not sure.

I've thought about taking a trip...I kind of dissapeared for a few days early this month without telling her where I was going after a negative conversation. Ignored her texts and calls when she started to worry two days later, and ultimately got her thinking I might be dead. I wanted to know if she cared, and it did seem to affect her. Since she latched right onto me crying when I walked in the door.

I think I'd like to take a real trip that doesn't involve being dead though.

Tell me about NudeAlpha, when you say its subtle or takes time to work, what do you mean by that? is it odorless or hard to detect? How long does it take and why?

Androstadienone, what is this responsible for and why add it? And as for grail of affection, is that a replacement for NudeAlpha or something different entirely?
05-12-2015 2:50 PM

Share This Thread