Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

TheLastDecision
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 16 posts

RE: TheLastDecision
05-12-2015 11:30 PM

This is not about give up or not
but "emotional investment" -- googling it
In short: the more you sacrifice yourself for her, the harder also to forget or move on
I'm not shocked for you, 10 years sure has a huge emotional investment. Its hard and pain to accept this.

for your situation no mones can help to get your ex back
it sure can change your vibe but with no feeling and comfort its hard

relationship formula Wrote:INTEREST + COMFORT = ORDINARY FRIEND
INTEREST + FEELING = FANS
COMFORT + FEELING = BEST FRIEND

INTEREST + COMFORT + FEELING = FALL IN LOVE

Better to give up and move on
4 Month built relationship as many as you can,
Don't hate her but make her as friend.
05-12-2015 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-13-2015 3:20 PM

(05-12-2015 9:35 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I guess I'm outnumbered here but I think pheromones can make a huge difference here. The OP needs to be perceived as a desirable man by his ex and pheromones can change a man's vibe. If OP has the right vibe she may fall in love with him again and she may dump the other guy.

Sure, OP would be better off dumping her ass and getting a better girl. But if he wants to keep her I personally believe that the right pheromone product can make a difference.

Nude alpha has a good reputation for making women fall in love. I'm not experienced with that product. For me the best product for making women fall in love with me in a relationship kind of way is CV2. But I don't know if anyone else had CV2 work for them like that so I might just be an oddball case here. Maybe OP needs to go with the mainstream and get himself a 10 mL bottle of Nude Alpha.

Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to me.

The general consensus seems to be either Nudealpha, Xist. Or grail of affection. The former being fairly expensive. Xist being cheapest $30 and grail being $40+tax

I'm thinking of ordering those two. So you think they'll overlap or should I go with a single 10mg of NA?
(05-12-2015 10:09 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I'm with metaltree on this one. I mean, I agree the prognosis is not good, but sometimes you gotta take a chance and go after what you want. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If he gives up now, he'll be stuck with the what if's and regret of not trying. At least if he tries and it doesn't work, he gets the closure of knowing he gave it his all. And if in four months it doesn't work out, he'll still face the same heartache. It's either give up now and know it won't work, or work on it for a few months and maybe it will, maybe it won't. A chance is a chance is a chance, so might as well give him the best advice possible for the try and maybe a little extra edge with some mones.

You get it exactly. Thank you so much for your help.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 3:22 PM by TheLastDecision.)
05-13-2015 3:20 PM
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 142 posts

05-13-2015 3:43 PM

(05-13-2015 3:20 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  The general consensus seems to be either Nudealpha, Xist. Or grail of affection. The former being fairly expensive. Xist being cheapest $30 and grail being $40+tax

All of these products are great choices to try. All three of these products are from different companies but all three of these companies are very reputable. The owners of all three of these companies are known in this community. All three of these products are different formulations and all three of these products are worthy to be tried first.

I would just buy one of these three to start with and test it for a couple weeks at least. If it doesn't work then order another one of the other two products you listed.

If you decide to start with Nude Alpha go with the 10 mL size. That will be more than enough to find out if the product works or not. If it does work then you will be more than happy to buy the 30 mL size in the future. If it doesn't work then you will be happy you saved the money.

Also be aware that Nude Alpha comes in a roll-on bottle. Some people (including myself) hate the roll-on bottle. Also some people love the roll-on bottle. You can request it in a eurodropper or bulb dropper bottle when you place the order. If you think you would like a roll on bottle then ignore this part of the advice.

Personally I would give each product a solid 3 weeks solo to give it a chance to work. Also pay attention to how others react to you when you are in public. Even if these products don't help with your girlfriend it will will still be good to know if any of these products improve your vibe to the point where strangers or other people you know react differently to you.

Also Grail of Affection has Androstadienone in it. Androstadienone makes some men depressed. But other men can wear it without any trouble. I don't think XiSt or Nude Alpha contains Androstadienone .

Good Luck! I hope she falls in love you with you again.

Edit:
Before your product comes in also pay attention to how people respond around you without any pheromones on. This will be your baseline to see if the products you choose have a positive effect on your vibe.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 3:49 PM by metaltree.)
05-13-2015 3:43 PM
Cornfed
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 22 posts

05-13-2015 4:10 PM

(05-13-2015 3:43 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't think XiSt or Nude Alpha contains Androstadienone .

For sure the NA doesn't contain Androstadienone , that's the one that at the time it was formulated, Androstadienone couldn't be added due to patent. A lot of people were wearing Nude + none + Androstadienone , so it's still recommended to add Androstadienone or something containing it to NA yourself to make it more effective.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion (sample), Bliss (sample), Ascend (sample)
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
05-13-2015 4:10 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
178 thanks in 73 posts

05-13-2015 5:30 PM

Just do yourself a favor and remember this - if you pull back and at least 'act' less interested in her, that will help you more than any phero will.

It is a law of attraction that if she thinks you are so invested in getting back with her, she will think you're needy and be repelled by it. If she thinks you are okay with yourself moving on, she will most likely have some sort of 'what am I losing here?'

Combo that 'pulling away' behavior with one of those phero choices that you are thinking about and you have a much better chance.

If at any point you come off as the 'we're so good together, what are we throwing away, I need you' guy, then you are flat out fucked! And for your sake, you will probably be better off too...you just don't know it. And you won't until you meet someone new.

My last opinion (no such thing) is, YOU NOW HAVE PERMISSION TO GO AFTER AND FUCK ANYONE YOU WANT!. All those nice asses and tits that you were stealing peeks at, all eligible now. Go have fun! This is a new OPPORTUNITY!

Good Luck
05-13-2015 5:30 PM
Thanks given by greengrenade

metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 142 posts

05-13-2015 6:25 PM

(05-13-2015 5:30 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Just do yourself a favor and remember this - if you pull back and at least 'act' less interested in her, that will help you more than any phero will.

I don't think 'acting' less interested will help that much. I believe that most women are intuitive enough to see through this. I think you actually have to 'be' less interested for that to work.

If she can sense deep down that you would be just as happy without her as you would be with her then she will fall in love. No acting required. Easier said then done so go with the pheromones.
05-13-2015 6:25 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
178 thanks in 73 posts

05-13-2015 10:03 PM

I agree metal, but that's why I said 'at least' act that way. Not caring is our best weapon (unfortunately) against this heartache Bullshit. Good chance she sees through it, but he definitely needs to truly understand disinterest on his part.

But if he didn't care, we wouldn't be responding here and he would probably be sticking his Johnson in her mouth right now, hahah!
05-13-2015 10:03 PM
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 9:38 AM

(05-13-2015 3:43 PM)metaltree Wrote:  All of these products are great choices to try. All three of these products are from different companies but all three of these companies are very reputable. The owners of all three of these companies are known in this community. All three of these products are different formulations and all three of these products are worthy to be tried first.

I would just buy one of these three to start with and test it for a couple weeks at least. If it doesn't work then order another one of the other two products you listed.

If you decide to start with Nude Alpha go with the 10 mL size. That will be more than enough to find out if the product works or not. If it does work then you will be more than happy to buy the 30 mL size in the future. If it doesn't work then you will be happy you saved the money.

Also be aware that Nude Alpha comes in a roll-on bottle. Some people (including myself) hate the roll-on bottle. Also some people love the roll-on bottle. You can request it in a eurodropper or bulb dropper bottle when you place the order. If you think you would like a roll on bottle then ignore this part of the advice.

Personally I would give each product a solid 3 weeks solo to give it a chance to work. Also pay attention to how others react to you when you are in public. Even if these products don't help with your girlfriend it will will still be good to know if any of these products improve your vibe to the point where strangers or other people you know react differently to you.

Also Grail of Affection has Androstadienone in it. Androstadienone makes some men depressed. But other men can wear it without any trouble. I don't think XiSt or Nude Alpha contains Androstadienone .

Good Luck! I hope she falls in love you with you again.

Edit:
Before your product comes in also pay attention to how people respond around you without any pheromones on. This will be your baseline to see if the products you choose have a positive effect on your vibe.

Thank you for all the information! I did end up ordering both xist and GoA, though I didbplan to try one at a time for a couple of weeks. It seems grail will be arriving first so that'll be test #1.

As far as peoples current reactions go, I'm generally not very well liked. Which is odd since I've always been nice to everyone, but strangers never seem to hang around long. It could be my lack of eye contact since that tends to make me a little nervous. But that's something ive been working on since this all started.

Basically if I see any dramatic difference from the strangers I see on a regular basis, or my female coworkers. I'll know its working pretty fast. It honestly wouldnt take much change to have improvement. Made me think, If it does work I should try for female managers when job hunting and taking interviews Smile

Thank you again for your support, I really love this woman, and I'll do everything in my power to show her I'm worthwhile. I know this isn't usually the kind of thing people come here for, but I really appreciate everyone being so helpful.
Yesterday 9:38 AM
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 9:57 AM

(05-13-2015 5:30 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Just do yourself a favor and remember this - if you pull back and at least 'act' less interested in her, that will help you more than any phero will.

It is a law of attraction that if she thinks you are so invested in getting back with her, she will think you're needy and be repelled by it. If she thinks you are okay with yourself moving on, she will most likely have some sort of 'what am I losing here?'

Combo that 'pulling away' behavior with one of those phero choices that you are thinking about and you have a much better chance.

If at any point you come off as the 'we're so good together, what are we throwing away, I need you' guy, then you are flat out fucked! And for your sake, you will probably be better off too...you just don't know it. And you won't until you meet someone new.

My last opinion (no such thing) is, YOU NOW HAVE PERMISSION TO GO AFTER AND FUCK ANYONE YOU WANT!. All those nice asses and tits that you were stealing peeks at, all eligible now. Go have fun! This is a new OPPORTUNITY!

Good Luck

I've been trying to play it off as not caring sometimes. Though its pretty. Hard since she knows me well. And leaving can often result in them spending more personal time together. She won't get naked for him on cam if I'm in the room or closeby.

I will say that I have an ex kind of? Who I talk to sometimes online. And this may or may not be the reason for this but here's a recent story.

A few days ago right before she started her period, she ended up spending a bunch of time with new guy. Feeling defeated and not wanting to be around it. I camped out In he bedroom on my laptop talking to aforementioned old ex of sorts.

At one point she comes in just to tell me not to be upset, and that we'll spend the rest of the night together in a bit. Though she catches wind of who I'm talking to during that exchange. Makes a point of saying "oh its okay. You can talk to her in front of me. You don't have to hide iit I don't care" when used to bother her all the time.

So she leaves, comes back later since were supposed to get groceries together. Gets close to my neck and comments about how I smell nice. Then starts licking and biting my neck and latching on to me.

We leave for groceries and the rest of the night is uneventful. Im going to bed fully expecting us both to go right to sleep. Instead she's all over me. Taking off my pants and covering my neck in bites and bruises.

We end up having sex and all is well with the world for a night.

I attribute that to a few different possibilities.

A)she got jealous and wanted to get back at the other girl, which is good for me. That means she feels like she's losing something.

B) Being on her period has her reacting to some of my natural pheremones and she's generally just feeling much more frisky.

C) Shes having erotic conversations with other guy and living them out through me. Though iIfind that one unlikely, since her eyes were wide open and fixated on me the whole time.

D) She's figured out that being sexual improves my mood and thus makes me more positive and easy to be around. Some sort of pity service or manipulation.

Also in reference to your comment about other ass I couldn't touch before. You have not seen how glorious this woman's booty is. She is a voluptuous goddess.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:03 AM by TheLastDecision.)
Yesterday 9:57 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1468
Thanks received:
3759 thanks in 1585 posts

Yesterday 10:20 AM

I know I haven't really said anything that you want to hear, and I hope you realize that it isn't because I don't sympathize with you and am just being an asshole, but because I DO care and want to make sure you make it through this okay, no matter what ends up happening.

On that note, my take on her behaviour is that she was being manipulative, selfish and trying to make sure that you weren't going anywhere, just in case her plans fall through or things don't work out with the other guy.

My second wife did the same thing to me, and before we even got married I'd asked that if she ever stopped loving me to end things with me before moving on or cheating on me, and telling her that if that were to happen I would understand and accept it and do everything I could to help her. Instead, she started having an affair, made the asshole she was screwing behind my back our best friend, and when she finally was in the exact situation she wanted to be in she dumped me and screwed me over as much as she could in the process, maxing out all of our credit cards, turning friends and family against me and expecting me to just walk away with nothing.

I ended up moving half way across the country, because if I'd stayed there I think its very likely I would have killed both of them. I started a new life here in Dallas, picked up the pieces of my shattered heart and made it though a little tattered and torn, but a better person for it. And I know that you can do the same!

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalposts move. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
Yesterday 10:20 AM

Share This Thread