Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

TheLastDecision
Cornfed
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 22 posts

RE: TheLastDecision
05-12-2015 2:51 PM

(05-12-2015 2:42 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  I've made it pretty clear I'm in love with her, and will do anything to sway her opinion of me. To become someone she can fall in love with.

You might want to bandage up your foot... looks like you shot it. That's a bit on the clingy/needy side that's extremely effective at driving women away. Not to mention, people are far more attracted to things they can't have.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion (sample), Bliss (sample), Ascend (sample)
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
05-12-2015 2:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-12-2015 3:02 PM

(05-12-2015 2:51 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  You might want to bandage up your foot... looks like you shot it. That's a bit on the clingy/needy side that's extremely effective at driving women away. Not to mention, people are far more attracted to things they can't have.

Heh, can you blame me? I can't help but blurt out how I feel sometimes.
Everyone makes mistakes.
05-12-2015 3:02 PM
Cornfed
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 22 posts

05-12-2015 3:19 PM

(05-12-2015 2:50 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  Tell me about NudeAlpha, when you say its subtle or takes time to work, what do you mean by that? is it odorless or hard to detect? How long does it take and why?
NA isn't a blatant hit generator. Some people say it's something you don't really see working. You just wear it around them for repeated exposures, and it gets them thinking about you more when you're not around, often sparking feelings. Eventually, if you stick with it, they can even turn a bit clingy. It's a tough one to really get used to because it can take a while to produce a noticeable effect.

(05-12-2015 2:50 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  Androstadienone, what is this responsible for and why add it?
Androstadienone is the pheromone molecule you'll find in a lot of the lovey "comfort" blends, but studies show it also causes women to view the men wearing it as more attractive. This is the one you have to be a bit careful with because of potential self-effects. I'm sure you can find a lot of information around the form on Androstadienone depression. Some guys get it and some don't, but it can give you headaches or make you lethargic if you're sensitive to it - this doesn't mean you can't use it, though, you can still try wearing it in places further from your nose, like your hands, wrists, back of the neck, etc. There was a popular and effective combo of the product Nude + Androstadienone + Androstenone, so a second product was created at the time called Nude Alpha that added the none to Nude, but there was a patent preventing selling fragrances containing Androstadienone , so you still have to add it yourself, which may be for the best, because as as33156 (creator of the "falling in love" mix) says, "Cohesion 300% better then Androstadienone by itself"

(05-12-2015 2:50 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  And as for grail of affection, is that a replacement for NudeAlpha or something different entirely?
That's what I've been trying to figure out. Mosking There are pages and pages on GOA here. It's Androstadienone based, so I thought of it as something more like Cohesion, others have compared it to NA for it's long term imprinting effects. Truth be told, nothing in the world of mone blends is a true replacement for anything and what works for one person for a specific situation may not work for another. But from the talk, GOA sounds like it's great at making a woman feel like she's pretty lucky to have you and it sticks. I'm waiting on my order for it to come in so I can start testing it around a few women I'm pretty close to but trying to turn into a relationship.

One thing it's REALLY important to know, aside from what I've mentioned here about mones working differently for different people and situations, is don't let your eagerness cause you to overdose! Too little mones can be better than too much. Too much can have an opposite effect, making you socially invisible - called ghosting. Oh, yeah, and some people can consciously smell mones and some can't. I personally recommend wearing a cover scent if she starts thinking you smell like sweat and cat piss.

Collection
05-12-2015 3:19 PM

theLaw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 40
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 89 posts

05-12-2015 3:23 PM

(05-12-2015 11:43 AM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  Hello, as per suggestion here's my introduction thread.

A little bit about my story to start off...

I've been in a relationship off and on with the same girl for roughly 10 years, I love her to death and will do just about anything within reason to have a future together with her.

In the last couple of months she started an affair with an old friend, an online friend. The two of them have been pursuing an online relationship since then and I've been dumped for the better man.

I could go into detail as to why she passed me up, but the TLDR version is that I didn't have my priorities straight in life. She's explicity stated she has no more romantic feelings for me and just wants to be friends now. And Within 4 months or so she'll move out. A few months after that around christmas her new boyfriend will fly down, and they'll aim to start their life together.

I want to prevent this from happening, and rekindle her feelings for me. I need to get another chance, and since we still live together, stay close, and sleep in the same bed...with some occasional sex on the side...because this is complicated.... Well, I need all the help I can get.

She has strong sexual and romantic feelings for the new guy, and very occasional sexual feelings for me, but no romance.

This is incredibly important to me, So I need your suggestions. My future really depends on it, So no holds barred!

I live in Canada, have a limited income, but I can still sink a bit of money. Please help!

Hey LastDecision,

I will answer your question straight away:

There is no mone mix that will solve your problem, as mones will not change your own self-esteem (or lack-thereof in this case).

Not only is this over; it has been over for much longer than you know. Your very handle "TheLastDecision" indicates that you have clearly already chosen defeat.

Try this; go out and fuck 3 other girls, and see if she is truly worth all of this trouble. I doubt you continue chasing her if you accept this challenge.

Best of luck! Smile

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (32), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
05-12-2015 3:23 PM
Thanks given by Cornfed
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 796
Thanks received:
890 thanks in 613 posts

05-12-2015 7:08 PM

If it didn't happen in 10 years, it ain't gonna happen in 4 months. Sorry to be blunt.

Mark is right, give her a month's notice to move out.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
05-12-2015 7:08 PM
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-12-2015 7:38 PM

(05-12-2015 3:19 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  NA isn't a blatant hit generator. Some people say it's something you don't really see working. You just wear it around them for repeated exposures, and it gets them thinking about you more when you're not around, often sparking feelings. Eventually, if you stick with it, they can even turn a bit clingy. It's a tough one to really get used to because it can take a while to produce a noticeable effect.

(05-12-2015 2:50 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  Androstadienone, what is this responsible for and why add it?
Androstadienone is the pheromone molecule you'll find in a lot of the lovey "comfort" blends, but studies show it also causes women to view the men wearing it as more attractive. This is the one you have to be a bit careful with because of potential self-effects. I'm sure you can find a lot of information around the form on Androstadienone depression. Some guys get it and some don't, but it can give you headaches or make you lethargic if you're sensitive to it - this doesn't mean you can't use it, though, you can still try wearing it in places further from your nose, like your hands, wrists, back of the neck, etc. There was a popular and effective combo of the product Nude + Androstadienone + Androstenone, so a second product was created at the time called Nude Alpha that added the none to Nude, but there was a patent preventing selling fragrances containing Androstadienone , so you still have to add it yourself, which may be for the best, because as as33156 (creator of the "falling in love" mix) says, "Cohesion 300% better then Androstadienone by itself"

(05-12-2015 2:50 PM)TheLastDecision Wrote:  And as for grail of affection, is that a replacement for NudeAlpha or something different entirely?
That's what I've been trying to figure out. Mosking There are pages and pages on GOA here. It's Androstadienone based, so I thought of it as something more like Cohesion, others have compared it to NA for it's long term imprinting effects. Truth be told, nothing in the world of mone blends is a true replacement for anything and what works for one person for a specific situation may not work for another. But from the talk, GOA sounds like it's great at making a woman feel like she's pretty lucky to have you and it sticks. I'm waiting on my order for it to come in so I can start testing it around a few women I'm pretty close to but trying to turn into a relationship.

One thing it's REALLY important to know, aside from what I've mentioned here about mones working differently for different people and situations, is don't let your eagerness cause you to overdose! Too little mones can be better than too much. Too much can have an opposite effect, making you socially invisible - called ghosting. Oh, yeah, and some people can consciously smell mones and some can't. I personally recommend wearing a cover scent if she starts thinking you smell like sweat and cat piss.

Definitely don't want to smell like cat piss Smile Her nose is pretty sensitive, so she might notice. Will have to think of a good excuse.

As for depression, I don't think that's much of a problem. It can't get much worse than it has been. Essentially I just need to pick out a good brand or couple thereof to try and induce lovey dovey feelings, or some sort of conflict of feelings.

I want her to think about me, feel like she's losing something when i'm not around. So maybe That buildup is what I need. I figured I'd do lots of asking around before I decided on something, since they all seem fairly expensive and I have bills to pay : )
05-12-2015 7:38 PM
TheLastDecision
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-12-2015 7:45 PM

(05-12-2015 3:23 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey LastDecision,

I will answer your question straight away:

There is no mone mix that will solve your problem, as mones will not change your own self-esteem (or lack-thereof in this case).

Not only is this over; it has been over for much longer than you know. Your very handle "TheLastDecision" indicates that you have clearly already chosen defeat.

Try this; go out and fuck 3 other girls, and see if she is truly worth all of this trouble. I doubt you continue chasing her if you accept this challenge.

Best of luck! Smile

I don't expect pheremones to solve my problem, but rather enable opportunities.

And It's not over yet, Neither of us are dead, so anything's possible : )

My username is something different entirely.

And I've considered that route for making her jealous, but since she's never physically fucked another dude besides me. I feel like I'd just be making an irreversible and bad decision. Last time I had sex with another girl was after a breakup we'd had, that I initiated. The result was many months without contact, losing my place to live, and being hated by just about everyone I know. So I'm not exactly eager to do that right now :3
05-12-2015 7:45 PM

metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 142 posts

05-12-2015 9:35 PM

I guess I'm outnumbered here but I think pheromones can make a huge difference here. The OP needs to be perceived as a desirable man by his ex and pheromones can change a man's vibe. If OP has the right vibe she may fall in love with him again and she may dump the other guy.

Sure, OP would be better off dumping her ass and getting a better girl. But if he wants to keep her I personally believe that the right pheromone product can make a difference.

Nude alpha has a good reputation for making women fall in love. I'm not experienced with that product. For me the best product for making women fall in love with me in a relationship kind of way is CV2. But I don't know if anyone else had CV2 work for them like that so I might just be an oddball case here. Maybe OP needs to go with the mainstream and get himself a 10 mL bottle of Nude Alpha.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 9:36 PM by metaltree.)
05-12-2015 9:35 PM
Thanks given by phero hacker
Cornfed
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 22 posts

05-12-2015 10:09 PM

I'm with metaltree on this one. I mean, I agree the prognosis is not good, but sometimes you gotta take a chance and go after what you want. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If he gives up now, he'll be stuck with the what if's and regret of not trying. At least if he tries and it doesn't work, he gets the closure of knowing he gave it his all. And if in four months it doesn't work out, he'll still face the same heartache. It's either give up now and know it won't work, or work on it for a few months and maybe it will, maybe it won't. A chance is a chance is a chance, so might as well give him the best advice possible for the try and maybe a little extra edge with some mones.

Collection
05-12-2015 10:09 PM
Thanks given by phero hacker
phero hacker
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

05-12-2015 10:36 PM

Well good luck and if you're not fit you could also start to work out as well. If not for her then for the ones who would inevitably follow.

Pheromones I have:

AD A314, Togo tester pack.

Pheromone Treasures Captain, AoA, Tester Z69, TS.

Apex Core, Imprint, Tester CV3.
05-12-2015 10:36 PM

Share This Thread