Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 957
Thanks received:
1387 thanks in 596 posts

Thumbs Up The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
05-29-2012 1:40 PM

And I am in love.

Yes - I will say - I have to road test it. It's not been done.

But I can say this much - I've used Cops since 2008. I've used neat Essence of Woman . Much like all of the old timers (Cops users pre-OCCO) I've had to figure out a million reasons to explain the various smells until you could learn to sufficiently cover it...

- Uh that? That'....an old cheeseburger...the kids must have left one in the car again...Darn kids...
- Uh that? I don't know what that smell is? OMG - Did you just see that? What? Uh...That...random whatever crazy thing I could come up with on short notice...
- Uh that? Your right...that's horrible...whoever smells that bad should really see her gyno...something's gone wrong up there...

Any or all of those could be used - rather dependent on geography and who you were with....

The point being - Cops can smell like - well - body parts used by the entire 7th fleet in on shore leave. Blech.

So - I can't say yet whether Chris's (Alpha Dream's) new Light Copulin Spray in Silicone at 6 mcgs per spray (225 sprays per bottle?!) *works* well - I can tell you - It does smell like cops, it smells like a healthy female body part, and dry down is NOT 20 minutes of praying no one comes in on you.

Sadly - I'm not going anywhere interesting for days due to scheduling conflicts I can't change. Pisser. I'm just going to have to see if I get hits in places I wouldn't normally expect them - since everyone knows me at the grocery store, etc...

I will update if I manage to get hits - but in the meantime - here's to non-stinking cheese...

EDITED to add - huffed wrist again. *IF* this works well - we have a market changer. Because you can cover this with nearly anything. And you can titer up from low to high - dependent on the tolerance of your target. I ****Can't**** wait to hear what the other ladies who are getting their packages have to say as well...this will be really great if it works!

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 1:47 PM by Shelly B.)
05-29-2012 1:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, fluffygirl12, Pheroman, shadowknight, halo0073, idontknow
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1585
Thanks received:
923 thanks in 395 posts

RE: The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
05-29-2012 2:57 PM

Hi Shelly B, I've been trying to find the cop spray on their website, but can't find it. That's awesome that you got some, and I can not wait to read your reviews! I just love the way you write. You rock!!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 2:58 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
05-29-2012 2:57 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 934
Thanks received:
1841 thanks in 945 posts

05-30-2012 9:33 AM

I am definitely interested in hearing your results Shelly especially since Chris didn't follow the Jutte formula but made his own. I have been waiting for an experienced cops ho to play with one of the lesser scented cops. I always had doubts about Diane's formula.
05-30-2012 9:33 AM
Thanks given by Shelly B
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1387 thanks in 596 posts

05-31-2012 8:35 AM

Ok - here are my *initial* impressions...

And I am caveating - because I know the entire experienced female cops using planet has had brawls over the years over Jutte's formula versus anything else and I'z SCARED of you CRAZIES.

Ok - actually - I'm really not. As always - I know a good share of you and have for years on another forum - and if we disagree - meh. Shit happens. :-) But this really could be a YMMV.

*Every* test has been purely social settings due to raw scheduling - that's not changing for either for another week. So - when I say really - the rest of the crew needs to take one for the team, get a bottle, and get to testing - I'm not kidding.

In social settings - this has some really distinct upsides to Essence of Woman and it's scented variants. It's so much milder in scent - and it's so MUCH lower in dose in initial spray - allowing you to titer up - rather than just BOOM - I'm swimming in COPS - that it allows for an application sensitivity that is much more sophisticated.

It's in a sil spray - so I can mist OR I can unscrew the cap and dab as I choose to - giving greater application flexibility than many (but not all) products out there.

It's in a 1.2 oz. bottle so it's a value.

Let's get to results. At one to two sprays (6 mcgs to 12 mcgs) I'm getting really good social hits from men and women. Not - I'm going to be a slavering love slave and jump your bones hits - just a lot of touching my hand at restaurants, much more face contact than normal from wait staff at my favorite places, more courteous/frequent service. I'm getting this "head swiveling" effect. Almost - a wow - like 10 seconds after they hit me - and then I'm just covered up in courtesy/attention.

I'm testing it - with as little makeup as possible and in scruffy gym clothes to make a point since I'm going to my favorite places - they know what I look like when I'm dressed to be smoking' hot.

And guess what - they are digging the next to no make-up/scruffy gym clothes look - BEST - if it comes with 12 mcgs of the new light Cops spray. And unlike conventional Essence of Woman /scented cops variants - which *can* but are not always off-putting to women as they are high dose - this does NOT seem to be having that impact. I don't get *any* negative vibes out of women at 12 mcgs of cops. At all. In fact - it's like a sweet spot. Enough to give me some kind of glow that makes them want to hang out.

Even the salon manager came over last night while I was getting my hair done - perched on the the table of all things - and spent 20 minute chatting about how much they loved having me as a customer, how much fun I was, my normal stylist was devastated I was moving, blah blah blah - and she got the town I'm moving to - to try to find a sister salon near it on her computer so she could pick a new stylist for me. She wanted me to have a good one... UH? No really? When I say not normal - I can tell you - *not* normal.

So - like I said - right now - it's all social things - lingering looks that are seconds longer than normal, dropped silver wear in the middle of said lingering look by puppies who are 15 years younger - who are NOT UGLY thanks for not asking (and really - next to no makeup/gym clothes - stay with me here...)

So yes - I've used cops for years. I know cops hits. I'd say without a doubt I'm getting them. Interestingly - I'm getting them in a better way then normal because I'm getting them - without the aggression that sometimes comes from women - and again - suspect that's because it's a lower dose. And you can cover this with EVERYTHING. You don't need a heavy cover at all. This is cops for women who like light white scents.

But- I haven't tested them non-socially for their regularly intended purposes. I've only tested two days. I've tested only a few places.

So - in all seriousness - I'm not about to declare a victory over a legacy formula like Jutte's yet. I'm neither that crazy nor that dumb. I'm saying this is promising start. So - girlfriends - the rest of you need to pick up the phone, call Chris and Amara if it's not on the website yet - get yourself a bottle - and start testing. AND write in your results. :-)

My Best,
Shelly B
05-31-2012 8:35 AM
Thanks given by Synergist, AlternativeGirl, Pheroman, idontknow, halo0073, fluffygirl12, Paradox, Pheroquirk, zerosix85
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
575 thanks in 232 posts

05-31-2012 8:51 AM

Ooh, this sounds tantalising! I think I will have to get me a bottle of this! I was thinking of getting my head around Essence of a Woman more first, but maybe I will just get straight into this one! Thanks for the review Smile Do keep us updated on anything else you notice, won't you?

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-31-2012 8:51 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Shelly B
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1387 thanks in 596 posts

05-31-2012 9:21 AM

(05-31-2012 8:51 AM)Synergist Wrote:  Ooh, this sounds tantalising! I think I will have to get me a bottle of this! I was thinking of getting my head around Essence of a Woman more first, but maybe I will just get straight into this one! Thanks for the review Smile Do keep us updated on anything else you notice, won't you?

Will do - I'm going to keep testing steady on - because really - if this *does* work as a replacement for Jutte - it's a huge win. It smells ever so much less offensive.

My Best,
Shelly B
05-31-2012 9:21 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 934
Thanks received:
1841 thanks in 945 posts

05-31-2012 7:48 PM

I'm waiting for the bedroom results. Tap tap tappity tap.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2012 7:48 PM by halo0073.)
05-31-2012 7:48 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1585
Thanks received:
923 thanks in 395 posts

05-31-2012 8:35 PM

Thanks for posting such insightful descriptions. Absolutely a delicious read! Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-31-2012 8:35 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 22 posts

06-01-2012 6:34 AM

Well written review Shelly B.

It looks like 1 spray with AM or Glace may do the trick for some guys.

There is a big debate about men using cops because it draws a certain type of woman.

I've always wanted to try cops but was afraid of the stink. Good to hear the cops are well covered.
06-01-2012 6:34 AM
Thanks given by Shelly B
lazarusjj
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

06-01-2012 9:16 AM

Great Review, Can't wait until its available to the rest of us for purchase. How long will it be in testing mode.
Great Review, Can't wait until its available to the rest of us for purchase. How long will it be in testing mode.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 9:16 AM by lazarusjj.)
06-01-2012 9:16 AM

Share This Thread