Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 898
Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

RE: The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
06-01-2012 10:27 AM

(05-31-2012 7:48 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I'm waiting for the bedroom results. Tap tap tappity tap.

hahahahaha - makes two of us!!!!!!

My Best,
Shelly B
06-01-2012 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

06-01-2012 10:35 AM

(06-01-2012 6:34 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Well written review Shelly B.

It looks like 1 spray with AM or Glace may do the trick for some guys.

There is a big debate about men using cops because it draws a certain type of woman.

I've always wanted to try cops but was afraid of the stink. Good to hear the cops are well covered.

The cops smell on this would be long gone under cover - you could easily do one - maybe 2 sprays. And I could EASILY see this with Glacé - I have and love it. Have not been around AM...
(06-01-2012 9:16 AM)lazarusjj Wrote:  Great Review, Can't wait until its available to the rest of us for purchase. How long will it be in testing mode.
Great Review, Can't wait until its available to the rest of us for purchase. How long will it be in testing mode.

I don't know - Chris had said it should be on the website as a single molecule soon - to keep a look out for it on general release...haven't seen a revised ETA. Anyone else heard differently?

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 10:37 AM by Shelly B.)
06-01-2012 10:35 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
352 thanks in 186 posts

06-01-2012 11:57 AM

Shelly what do these cops smell like? Do they smell like the Essence of Woman ?

The Essence of Woman scent, when in the bottle, remind me of grape jolly rancher, anyone else get this too?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
06-01-2012 11:57 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

06-01-2012 3:15 PM

(06-01-2012 11:57 AM)Lexy Wrote:  Shelly what do these cops smell like? Do they smell like the Essence of Woman ?

The Essence of Woman scent, when in the bottle, remind me of grape jolly rancher, anyone else get this too?
Edited to be more precise:

I only had one remaining neat Essence of Woman bottle - which was 5/6 years old - so it's possible the character had changed over time and intensified. Mine - honestly - smelled like the most violently stinky feet possible...Dr. Scholls could NOT have stood up to the concentrated toe jam in a bottle that existed until it tip over, leaked, bled into the cultured marble of the vanity, forcing me to decamp to the living room until the air no longer smelled like nursing home crotch rot. Really. Sleep was impossible in my room.

I had switched out to blends that had cops in them (why blend yourself?) or the OCCOs from Love Potion when you want to maxi the cops.

This is much milder smelling than the classic Essence of Woman formula - it is still cops but smells - I don't know how to describe it better than - healthier. It's not gag inducing. The cool thing about this is that it is such a light spray - that you can dose up in such small increments - the control is great.

I don't have better descriptors - I am sorry - I hope someone else will test soon so maybe we will have better linguistic contrast.

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 3:17 PM by Shelly B.)
06-01-2012 3:15 PM
Thanks given by Lexy, halo0073
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
2323 thanks in 488 posts

06-01-2012 4:02 PM

Thanks everyone for the interest in this. It should be on the website and available for sale later on this evening...

I've always thought that with cops, less is more in that men only need to be exposed to a tiny amount to change their perception. the dose of cops can be titrated upwards per bottle in the future, if the ladies here find themselves having to use too many sprays to achieve the desired result.

Cheers,

Chris
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 4:07 PM by Alpha Dream.)
06-01-2012 4:02 PM
Thanks given by Lexy, zerosix85, AlternativeGirl, halo0073
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
352 thanks in 186 posts

06-02-2012 12:15 PM

(06-01-2012 3:15 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  Edited to be more precise:

I only had one remaining neat Essence of Woman bottle - which was 5/6 years old - so it's possible the character had changed over time and intensified. Mine - honestly - smelled like the most violently stinky feet possible...Dr. Scholls could NOT have stood up to the concentrated toe jam in a bottle that existed until it tip over, leaked, bled into the cultured marble of the vanity, forcing me to decamp to the living room until the air no longer smelled like nursing home crotch rot. Really. Sleep was impossible in my room.

I had switched out to blends that had cops in them (why blend yourself?) or the OCCOs from Love Potion when you want to maxi the cops.

This is much milder smelling than the classic Essence of Woman formula - it is still cops but smells - I don't know how to describe it better than - healthier. It's not gag inducing. The cool thing about this is that it is such a light spray - that you can dose up in such small increments - the control is great.

I don't have better descriptors - I am sorry - I hope someone else will test soon so maybe we will have better linguistic contrast.

Thank you Shelly! I wonder if the formula of Essence of Woman changed because mine def doesn't smell like stinky feet. Come to think of it even the Essence of Woman in oil from Love Potion doesn't smell as bad as I thought. More like fruit gone bad.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 12:21 PM by Lexy.)
06-02-2012 12:15 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
352 thanks in 186 posts

06-02-2012 12:25 PM

(06-01-2012 4:02 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the interest in this. It should be on the website and available for sale later on this evening...

I've always thought that with cops, less is more in that men only need to be exposed to a tiny amount to change their perception. the dose of cops can be titrated upwards per bottle in the future, if the ladies here find themselves having to use too many sprays to achieve the desired result.

Cheers,

Chris

Sign me up Chris... I'm a big cop user, use them everyday. I think you did a genius job with Glace so I'm very curious about your cops! What is the price on them?

06-02-2012 12:25 PM
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1524
Thanks received:
884 thanks in 381 posts

06-02-2012 1:43 PM

(06-02-2012 12:25 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Sign me up Chris... I'm a big cop user, use them everyday. I think you did a genius job with Glace so I'm very curious about your cops! What is the price on them?

Chris originally posted that they would be 39.95... i think...

And he is always consistent on pricing....

especially compared to some companies Big Grin

Edit: I was wrong... he said $39

here's the link to the thread that I am referencing for info: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Releasing-t...days-ahead

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 1:45 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
06-02-2012 1:43 PM
Thanks given by meng123, Lexy
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
2323 thanks in 488 posts

06-02-2012 5:19 PM

The new copulin spray is available for purchase Smile

See the ingredients page of our site, here:

blowkiss

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
06-02-2012 5:19 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, fluffygirl12
lazarusjj
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

06-03-2012 8:04 AM

Hi Chris.
Thanks , just ordered it . Great you have offered 10% discount and free shipping.
Looking forward to testing it.
Ladies,what sort of scents did you use to cover this. I thought about using some from Love Potions
Hi Chris.
Thanks , just ordered it . Great you have offered 10% discount and free shipping.
Looking forward to testing it.
Ladies,what sort of scents did you use to cover this. I thought about using some from Love Potions
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 8:05 AM by lazarusjj.)
06-03-2012 8:04 AM

Share This Thread