Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 898
Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

RE: The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
07-05-2012 8:24 PM

(07-05-2012 8:19 PM)as33156 Wrote:  When I was around my ex who I got some cops it made my heart feel like it was skipping during sex and shorten my performance I believe.

EGAD. Well - that will certainly suck should it happen. Kids are up so I won't know for a while...

When I went from 4 sprays to 6 however - it was NOT the case - but I could have gone TOO far. Time will tell.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-05-2012 8:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
352 thanks in 186 posts

07-05-2012 11:00 PM

(07-05-2012 7:08 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  Lexy -

For shits and giggles - I hit it with 10 sprays of the Light Cops. It's the last night with the SO for a week. We will see what happens... Preved

It's um - in the interest of research....hahahahahaha

yeah right

lol!! I'm curious to hear what happens. popcorn

I did 10 sprays trying to get self effects. Isn't nice that even after 10 there is still no need for a cover scent? Girl in love

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
07-05-2012 11:00 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Shelly B
lazarusjj
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

07-06-2012 6:44 AM

(07-05-2012 3:14 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  UP to 10?! LOL LOL LOL - I think if I did 10 sprays I would be a wreck - I literally would be so stupid horny I probably couldn't spell my own name. And I'd have to repair furniture. You think I'm kidding. LOL! Snickers. Not kidding. Somewhere - Halo snickers with me. Because she has been following along the saga of the broken furniture in person for years...snickering again...10 sprays. DAYUM GIRL!!! YOU GO!!!! Party

I get the horny part. Perimen affects every female differently - I understand a substantial proportion lose interest in sex and a smaller proportion wildly gain interest in it. Count me in lucky category number 2. So - I should be more specific - as you were - by noting - increased arousal.

I get a noted increased arousal from the Light Cops and Love Potions Essence of Woman - and all the variations it's use in at Love Potion. I note - it depends on the amount. If it's really light application of Cops - I won't notice an increase in arousal over normal everyday baseline - but there is a point - and I'm not exactly sure where that is in terms of mcgs - guessing it would be different between the Light Cops formula from Alpha Dream and the much stronger smelling Essence of Woman from Stone Labs that Love Potion sells - but at some point - there is a noticeable uptick in arousal that can *only* be from the increased/heavier handed application of the cops.

It's an interesting question - is there a general baseline? I'm thinking probably NOT for the following reasons - 1) Women's hormones fluctuate all the time - so how much cops you would want to apply would change throughout the month depending on where you are at in your cycle, age, birth control etc and 2) Men's response could differ to level of cops as well as their testosterone levels can be radically different as can their sex drives - which can require radically different cop applications on our part if we are trying to get noticed.

I've not tried the cops from Love Scent or Alpha 7 - so I can't attest to any impacts from either.
I definately become aroused at the 3 sprays level, I haven't tried higher that that yet! I wonder if your SO is older over 50 when mens testosterone levels falls, should I be using more cops?
07-06-2012 6:44 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 898
Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

07-06-2012 9:10 AM

(07-05-2012 11:00 PM)Lexy Wrote:  lol!! I'm curious to hear what happens. popcorn

I did 10 sprays trying to get self effects. Isn't nice that even after 10 there is still no need for a cover scent? Girl in love

Ok - it was a weird reaction.

There is NO doubt he has a LOT more testosterone than the Ex so - I wear a lot less cops around him than I used to wear. Wearing anywhere near the Love Potion Cops I used to wear around the Ex Husband - in the early stage in the relationship was fine - but as our relationship matured and it was more bonded - actually created issues and tension oddly enough - created this weird jealousy things...

FYI to LasurusJJ - yes - you may need to adjust Cops up based on the target. My Ex was not that much older than my long term SO - just much more lacking in testosterone - unless working out heavily and taking supplements - so as a result - in his no work out mode - I'd have to wear enough Cops to knock out a Yeti to -uh - well - get his attention. And since cops are equal opportunity attractors - it would really piss him off when all his poker buddies would tell him "You are so FREEKIN' lucky - because your wife is SMOKIN' HOT!!!!" So figuring out how to make that work for you may be tricky.

Anyway - last night. So- this was a LOT more than I normally wear. He was still touchy feely - but it was more tentative. Less dominant. Weird. Almost like he wanted me but was put out by that much VaVAVoom. And he was in no big hurry to go to bed after the kids went to bed. Even when nudged - he wasn't going until *he* was good and ready. HUH? You have someone in the smallest possible mini dress half up in your lap and you aren't staying the night again in a week....Vava

On the other hand - it in NO way hindered the evening once we made it there - so no worries on that account.

So like I said - weird. I think I am backing down to 6 sprays. He chases me at 6. And I'd rather be chased.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-06-2012 9:10 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, shadowknight, Lexy
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 595
Thanks received:
537 thanks in 199 posts

07-29-2012 4:15 PM

The dry down time on this is much quicker compared to P.C.C. and E.O.W. Seems to vary from about 8-12 minutes. I had to unscrew the sprayer to see if there is any scent at all. Oh yeah, there is definitely that slightly concentrated copulin smell alright. I can slightly smell it upon a spray application but that smell does die down quickly. The self-effects, whether its natural or synthetic, I love that head rush feeling I get upon detecting Cops. I'm feeling great right now. Here is my mix that I'm using with it:

2 x Alpha Dream Light Copulin - 12 mcg Copulin (Sprayed around stomach/solar plex area)
2 x L2K. (Sprayed on Chest and Clavicles)
Cover scent: Attar Oil (Application on Cops area and Neck/Clavicle)

Woman or Male, if you're looking for a noob-friendly Copulin product that doesn't take too much after thought, go with this. I wish this was around when I was shopping around for a Copulin product earlier during the year.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 4:24 PM by zerosix85.)
07-29-2012 4:15 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, idontknow

Share This Thread