Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
352 thanks in 186 posts

RE: The new Light Copulin Spray CAME today!
06-15-2012 2:51 PM

Thanks Shelly, I'll try it at 5 sprays. I loves me some swagga! lol

When you blend this with other mones do you apply the light spray under or on top of your other mones? Or on a different stop all together?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
06-15-2012 2:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 898
Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

06-15-2012 3:48 PM

(06-15-2012 2:51 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Thanks Shelly, I'll try it at 5 sprays. I loves me some swagga! lol

When you blend this with other mones do you apply the light spray under or on top of your other mones? Or on a different stop all together?

I'm using it UNDER if I'm using an AL based spray and for other SIL sprays - just mixing.

And because it smells light - I'm not really having an issue adding a splash of it to Charme or Alpha Donna. Yahoo Or really - any of my Love Potion blends either...

Cha cha cha...

My Best,
Shelly B
06-15-2012 3:48 PM
Thanks given by Lexy
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 173
Thanks received:
151 thanks in 79 posts

06-15-2012 8:13 PM

I'll try it with Achar , just as Lazarusj suggested.
I've been wearing Achar for a while now combined with my daily dose of Glace , but yesterday decided to wear it alone , just to see the effects on the boyfriend.
Whenever I used the more blatantly sexual mixes , even Alfa Donna , we often ended up getting in fights . I finally figured out it was partly the products that were making both of us a bit more aggressive and settled on Glace/ Achar to keep the mood lighter and softer. He's a high testosterone alpha type of guy ( former military ), and I am kind of temperamental so I just needed to find the right thing that balances us both out a bit.
Well , Achar on its own is great ! He was more caring and affectionate , Achar with or without Glace also makes him think more about me when I leave as he called and texts me more often and is just sweeter !
The self effects I get from it make me feel sweeter , softer and more content as well
AND SURPRISE , it also physically turns him on more than the more agressive sexual mixes ! I cant wait to try the light cops spray with it and report back , ordered it 2 days ago so hopefully I'll have it by Monday. This sounds like it could be the perfect combo for us.
06-15-2012 8:13 PM
Thanks given by Lexy, AlternativeGirl, Shelly B
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

06-15-2012 8:48 PM

(06-15-2012 8:13 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  I'll try it with Achar , just as Lazarusj suggested.
He's a high testosterone alpha type of guy ( former military ), and I am kind of temperamental so I just needed to find the right thing that balances us both out a bit.

I am SO interested to hear how this works for you! This is me and the man to a "T"!!!! It's why I've been wearing Love Potion's Perfect Match plus Cops...but if Achar works - I would LOVE to know...always happy to add effective weapons...Big boss Add the man can smell cops at a thousand paces - at least classic Essence of Woman or any of the OCCO's and I was doomed to cuddling...

Finding Love Potion's PM plus Chris's Light Cops and WOO HOO - spritz me up with straight DHEAS in the hair and I'm am one seriously shagged and happy mamasita. Girl_blum But if I can work out similar or maybe better effects with Achar - I'm IN!!!!!

I am waiting with baited breath...Clapping Go Fluffy Go Fluffy Go Fluffy!

My Best,
Shelly B
06-15-2012 8:48 PM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1452
Thanks received:
855 thanks in 384 posts

06-15-2012 9:43 PM

(06-15-2012 8:48 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  I am SO interested to hear how this works for you! This is me and the man to a "T"!!!! It's why I've been wearing Love Potion's Perfect Match plus Cops...but if Achar works - I would LOVE to know...always happy to add effective weapons...Big boss Add the man can smell cops at a thousand paces - at least classic Essence of Woman or any of the OCCO's and I was doomed to cuddling...

Finding Love Potion's PM plus Chris's Light Cops and WOO HOO - spritz me up with straight DHEAS in the hair and I'm am one seriously shagged and happy mamasita. Girl_blum But if I can work out similar or maybe better effects with Achar - I'm IN!!!!!

I am waiting with baited breath...Clapping Go Fluffy Go Fluffy Go Fluffy!
Congratuations,Chica. Disfruta de tus placeres!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
06-15-2012 9:43 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
lazarusjj
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

06-21-2012 10:59 AM

I have worn this every day for a week now and love the self effects.
The self effects are one of being completely relaxed and have been noticed by men in a way I haven't been in a long time.

One gentleman who I see all the time at a hotel I go to when I'm coaching my clients offered me a discount on the lunch I ordered ( I've been going there for nearly 2 years).

I covered this with Love Potion Blue Moon Goddess today and admiring looks from a man driving a car, a young man walking on the opposite of the street and several while shopping in my local supermarket.

I was in no way dressed up, just a headscarf and a plain dress and no make up.

Chris,
You have a fantastic product here and I now cannot go a day without wearing this whether I'm going out or not.

Keep up the good work!
06-21-2012 10:59 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, extraballislit, idontknow, Lexy, Shelly B, Alpha Dream
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
2324 thanks in 488 posts

06-21-2012 5:30 PM

This is fantastic news. I'm pleased to hear that it's working well for you ladies..

And for good measure, I'm dropping the price of it down to $29...

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
06-21-2012 5:30 PM
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 34 posts

06-22-2012 1:18 AM

(06-15-2012 1:47 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I'm lowering the price of the light copulin spray to $29 Music

Just put in my order, looking forward to experimenting with this.

(06-01-2012 6:34 AM)Paradox Wrote:  There is a big debate about men using cops because it draws a certain type of woman.

zerosix85 Wrote:  This needs testing from men. 6 mcg per spray? I remember when EyeofRa was trying to figure out whats a good estimated dosage for men given that no sellers really measures out their copulin in that format. Maybe I'll have to take the plunge soon to find out?

For those who may have missed it, Deja Vu wrote a terrific review on how a guy can use cops in his arsenal. It's what prompted me to buy cops from Chris. Personally, I'm starting out by following Deja Vu's advice to the letter:

(12-15-2011 6:48 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  This molecule is a very tricky molecule to play with. I have experimented and tested it on its own in its RAW, NATURAL FORM Party2, as well as in a couple of mixes like True Jerk, Wingman Element 9+O and WE X, as well as gotten a whiff of Essence of Women (WORSE SMELLING MONE EVER)

Most people fear to wear it because of it's very nature - you can OD on it very easily. Therefore, in avoiding disastrous results with the female counterparts, most people avoid wearing it around ladies and as a result, there are not much reports on this from a male's perspective.

Mengster once tested pure cops in an all-male environment (Read about his EPIC testing here). The summary of his findings would be that the males are definitely more friendly towards him, with some initiating small talks with him randomly.

Firstly, here are some of the most common perceptions of copulins:

- Smell like a lucky jerk
- Bad Boy Effect
- Increase testosterone
- "Pre-selected"

Granted, you will most probably get these reactions from the ladies when you wear cops. Most reports on this tend to say that cops will attract the alpha-ladies or loose women.

In my experience however, at low dosages (half to 1 spray from to-go sized bottles), this molecule tends to get the following reactions:

Self-effects:

- Slightly horny/more confident
- All the girls you see get bumped up 1 or 2 points
- This is the weirdest but logical effect -> You tend to sniff the application points often even though it stinks. You will grow to love the smell. Why? Because cops come from ovulating vagina. And the nature has designed most guys to like vaginas.
I have seen it happening on Gslinger and ohhmygodd. Mengster reported it in his report as well. This effect alone, can help you test out whether or not cops are inside the mix. If you do not find yourself doing this, either the product does not contain cops, or it has very little in it.

Effects on Males:

- The males definitely gives you more respect, they tend to get more friendly and chatty. This is what I call the "Beta-them Effect", where they look up to you as if you are alpha. But here's where cops stands out from Androstenone or Androsterone which can elicit similar reactions - with cops, the guys do not feel intimidated by you. Primarily Androstenone/Androsterone mixes tends to evoke intimidation-thus-you are alpha effects but cops are damn-this-guy-is-ace-thus you are alpha feelings from the guys.

Effect on Females - this is the part where there are a lack of reports on. Can you really elicit favourable reactions from the conservative/less open minded females with cops?

- With natural cops, I have found it to be very attention-grabbing. I have tried it for 3 times, each time my face will be covered with 1x application of raw, natural cops Twisted. Each time I tested it out at the mall and at the takeaway food counters. The reactions are fairly consistent: Many double takes and longer looks from the females. At the food counters, if it was a female staff serving me, she will go all friendly and provide me with very good service.

- With synthetic cops, the big surprise: the girls will see you as more attractive as well! But this is the most important discovery I have found out from my experience, and the NUMBER 1 tip from me for wearing cops..

Code:
Ever gotten friend-zoned? Been trying so hard to get out of the "sisterhood"? Copulins is your saviour.

- It is the best to wear copulins around friends you have known for quite a bit of time. I cannot emphasize this point enough. If you wear it around girls you do not know, you will definitely be labeled as a JERK. However, if you want to get out of that friend-zone, copulins will suddenly stir their feelings towards you. You tend to glow and radiate in their eyes, as if you are the angel that they have missed out.

Case in point? I was out with this group of friends, and there is this girl I have known for quite some time but we were "just friends". I wore a little bit of copulins around her and she said this to me during the outing: "Hey Deja Vu, why haven't you been contacting me? Do you not miss me?"Kiss3

Another tip, do not wear copulins every day, it seems to lose it magic if you tend to "glow and radiate" everyday. I tried wearing it consecutively for 3 days and on the 4th and 5th day, I was not getting anymore friendly reactions from the guys, the girls I know were also less flirty.

My advice is to wear it 2-3 times per month MAX around people you know, and the cops days will be your best days in the month!

Please share your experience with copulins with everyone in this thread, as well as critique and rectify any points I have made or missed out!

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-22-2012 1:18 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 416
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 120 posts

06-22-2012 4:36 AM

zerosix85 Wrote:  This needs testing from men. 6 mcg per spray? I remember when EyeofRa was trying to figure out whats a good estimated dosage for men given that no sellers really measures out their copulin in that format. Maybe I'll have to take the plunge soon to find out?

I have Dirty Primitive from LAL and on the website it says:

"Important info for those who like to make their own formulas

The Euro dropper yields
12.5 mcg of Androstenone per drop and
6.25 mcg of Copulins per drop

The Squeeze Bulb Dropper Yields
8.888 mcg of Androstenone per drop and
4.444 mcg of Copulins per drop."

So looks like around 6mcg is the norm?
06-22-2012 4:36 AM
Thanks given by Iceali, zerosix85
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1262 thanks in 531 posts

06-22-2012 3:53 PM

Soooooo......been tinkering with this A LOT!!!!!

And I'm going to say SELF EFFECTS? YAY - they are there...good old Cops - swinging hips, I'm da BOMB self effects! So - Chris's formula comes through on that account. When I wear this - I'm IT. Age is a state of mind - and I can still rock it. Actually - I pretty much feel like that anyway but when I get to 4 - 6 sprays - I OWN that. *I OWN IT.* All of it. To a cellular level.

Now - effects on the man... I've not paid one minute of attention to others because really - meh - don't care. So sorry - nothing to report on damage unleashed to the public at large because I've mostly unleashed the damage at home. Cool

Remember - the man has a nose like a blood hound and can smell old style Essence of Woman cops at a 100 paces normally - hates 'em. Makes me shower 'em off. This has been an ongoing issue.

Chris' Light Copulin Spray? HAH! Sneak ATTACK! After dry down he CAN'T smell them...BUT I know 100% positive they are working. Trust me. Beach Take my word on it. Drinks Not like that's ever been an issue really but HOLY SHITE BATMAN. Smoke

I'd like to thank Chris for an unbelievable few days of testing. whistle Really. Thank you. You have outdone yourself. BRAVO! Party2 Girl in love

My Best,
Shelly B
06-22-2012 3:53 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85

Share This Thread