Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
The new Aqua Vitae gel!
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The new Aqua Vitae gel!
04-15-2016 5:37 AM

I've been using this product a bit more. I've had to resort to using it on my wrists rather than neck and chest as the fatigue destroys me otherwise.

I've not worn it out clubbing or anything so maybe that's limiting what effects I can see with the product.

So far I like the VIP vibe a lot. I generally get very good service with this.

Again from more use I don't really see much in the way of sexual effects.

I find when I am dressed in more high end apparel , it performs better. Sometimes I get wowed by some of the reactions I see.

It seems to need a lot of congruence and works better within finite parameters. This is good and bad I guess.

The mones definitely have a different smell to Kane (mone monster ) and NA gel ( again a lot of smelly manly mones but less than Kane ).

The range is definitely high with this product even at seemingly impossible distance.

I like it but I am waiting to see whether with more use I will start to love it or not.
04-15-2016 5:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

05-03-2016 11:46 AM

I'm really anxious to read more reviews of this product! Anymore AV gel users?

Beer
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 11:54 AM by Futureman.)
05-03-2016 11:46 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-03-2016 1:26 PM

I've worn it a few times in a row and haven't experienced the crash I normally suffer with the regular liquid. So I'm liking that.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-03-2016 1:26 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2016 1:05 AM

(05-03-2016 1:26 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I've worn it a few times in a row and haven't experienced the crash I normally suffer with the regular liquid. So I'm liking that.

Cheers , what sort of dose have you been running ? On all my tests I've used 1 pump but feel this could be way way too much AV for the kind of reactions I like to get from AV.

At 1 pump in different climates , in cold weather there seemed to be a lot of status and quite a VIP vibe. Got treated nicely in restaurants but noticed some underlying intimidation on others. The dose seemed a bit high in any case.

In very warm weather (approx 25 degrees abs sunny ) , 1 pump caused extreme intimidation on targets and the effects were not nice. Basically I was getting fear and avoidance on others .there is a lot of dominance and people can get scared of your presence with the extra heat quite fast. I'll reduce the dose to around a quarter pump or so. With the oil , 1 drop seemed to get me the effects I like most from this product which include a lot of attraction . The full pump is causing things to be pushed too much on the status and intimidation side.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 1:07 AM by right_mr.)
05-04-2016 1:05 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-04-2016 10:07 AM

I emailed Garry about the ratio of oil drops to gel, but never got a response back. I've been through three bottles of AV liquid and didn't want to have to test the gel to find the sweet spot.
Considering that one gel pump covers my entire neck and more, I'd say that one pump is about 3-4 drops.
The self effects are still there, but not as prominent.
I'll need more testing to get a full review.

Running two pumps lately, onevon neck and other on hands, wrists.

Diffusion seems more enhanced and it is a mone that tends to get me free stuff and preferential treatment

05-04-2016 10:07 AM
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2016 10:37 AM

(05-04-2016 10:07 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I emailed Garry about the ratio of oil drops to gel, but never got a response back. I've been through three bottles of AV liquid and didn't want to have to test the gel to find the sweet spot.
Considering that one gel pump covers my entire neck and more, I'd say that one pump is about 3-4 drops.

Diffusion seems more enhanced and it is a mone that tends to get me free stuff and preferential treatment
Gary started to look at the oil drops size, the same is with the gel. This was referring to my NAG, but I think the same thing goes. He said a full pump of the NAG is about 8-11 drops!

"Hey,

Just look at the size of a drop before it falls and then equal the size in gel. It is one to one from the liquid to the gel.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

"

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 11:51 AM by ak4d4.)
05-04-2016 10:37 AM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2016 11:07 AM

(05-04-2016 10:07 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I emailed Garry about the ratio of oil drops to gel, but never got a response back. I've been through three bottles of AV liquid and didn't want to have to test the gel to find the sweet spot.

Excellent findings. I've seen the great customer service too at 1 pump to wrists in colder climate. The stuff was a bit too strong in tropical climate at that dose for me personally but it is a kick ass vibe still . Just not social at all though for where I was. That vibe is fine in London though.

I'll put on a tiny amount this eve (like around an 8th of a pump if I can ) to see if I can get a nice boost of effects at such a tiny dose.

My NA gel is more than half used up in just a few months from the pump + doses I've been running . I'm definitely using the gel a lot lot faster than I do the oil. Although it doesn't seem like 1 full pump is around 8 to 10 drops from what my eyes estimate , it looks like 3 to 4 drops to me also as it does for you but maybe what Garry says makes sense based on how much of my bottle has already been used up in just a few months.

Small dose here I come ...
05-04-2016 11:07 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-07-2016 8:40 PM

Thanks aka4d4, appreciate the feedback

RightMr, I've also noticed the same, my SXD-9 gel bottle has gone quicker than I expected. Definitely going to minimize to one pump and see how that goes, perhaps less is more.

05-07-2016 8:40 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2016 8:00 PM

my only.problem with the gel is that trying to use less than a pump sorta prevents one from using the same amount of product the next time. Im wondering if these products were meant to be used at measures of whole pumps. If not, it'll be hard to replicate a dosage. Like what the hell is a half a pump any way. How is one supposed to know how much to press down in order to get 1/2 pump or 1/3, 1/4 of pump??
I've been playing around with the gel. I get more hits without mones than I do with Nude Alpha gel.
Wondering what may be the cause.
I've tried all sorts of doses solo for about 2 weeks with still no out of the ordinary results. Even on targets and people exposed to it multiple times.

I know the product is solid, so I'm trying to figure what may be the good dose to use.
Just realized the latter part of my comment doesnt belong here

Lol
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2016 8:02 PM by MakeShift37.)
05-08-2016 8:00 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-08-2016 8:17 PM

(05-08-2016 8:00 PM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  my only.problem with the gel is that trying to use less than a pump sorta prevents one from using the same amount of product the next time. Im wondering if these products were meant to be used at measures of whole pumps. If not, it'll be hard to replicate a dosage. Like what the hell is a half a pump any way. How is one supposed to know how much to press down in order to get 1/2 pump or 1/3, 1/4 of pump??
I've been playing around with the gel. I get more hits without mones than I do with Nude Alpha gel.
Wondering what may be the cause.
I've tried all sorts of doses solo for about 2 weeks with still no out of the ordinary results. Even on targets and people exposed to it multiple times.

I know the product is solid, so I'm trying to figure what may be the good dose to use.
Just realized the latter part of my comment doesnt belong here

Lol

Generally.....Gary's mixes are pretty well buffered......so you probably won't od @ 1/2 pump. He applies his mones pretty liberally from what I remember. I think his high dose of BW for clubs was 20+ drops.

In case you haven't seen it.....a good primer on NA :

Remember........you must engage with NA. If you're just looking for "reactions" without an interaction........might be hard to find.

Best of luck! Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-08-2016 8:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 191 30,615 08-18-2019 4:00 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,080 776,768 08-04-2019 7:57 AM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 149,570 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 15,960 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 23,808 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra