Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
The androstenone discussion
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The androstenone discussion
04-01-2012 9:42 PM

I am not yet sure what people want, because I haven't been going out very much the past years and am in a relationship. But I thought for ages that there was a disturbance in the force when it came to the dad/cad relative demand. In unnaturally good times, what's the point of a dad type when women 'are doing it for themselves' (earning an income and controlling their own destiny). In tougher and more realistic times the party is over - people return to their roots and customs, and all of a sudden a beta provider type who is cute enough looks rather more appealing than a badboy who might destroy your life.

Many of the jobs that have been hit hardest - finance and government - are very women friendly. Whereas many of the jobs that are growing most quickly have been in areas that are archetypal blue collar masculine areas - not much unemployment in North Dakota right now, for example.
04-01-2012 9:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-12-2012 1:01 AM

(04-01-2012 9:16 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  [...] I believe that high none worked when people were most of the time in a fairly calm, optimistic and energetic state. Since life became darker for almost everyone, people have enough things to worry about by the time they get out of bed in the morning and edgy is no longer cool and intriguing but undependable, anxiety-provoking and plain scary.[...]
------
(04-01-2012 9:42 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  [...] In unnaturally good times, what's the point of a dad type when women 'are doing it for themselves' (earning an income and controlling their own destiny). In tougher and more realistic times the party is over - people return to their roots and customs, and all of a sudden a beta provider type who is cute enough looks rather more appealing than a badboy who might destroy your life.[...]
------
^^^
Repeating what FUNNER said, I think it's very insightful of you to pick up on that variable, definitely a potential factor.
------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not I read through this entire thread, the walls-of-text and all, so please allow me to try and give a basic summary for those unwilling to go all the way back. (I'm re-posting what *I* understood and think makes sense, feel free to do some reading. This is all paraphrased!)

THEORY:
We all have certain levels androstenone and testosterone, and as we age the levels go down. For those who are older it can "recreate" those levels, resulting in attraction from younger women (25-). Younger guys, you might overdose on those levels!

EFFECT:
The results are aggressive... but necessarily in a good way. It appears the majority of women either do not respond to or distinctly dislike the added androstenone. Your odds are about 1 in 4 of finding someone who will enjoy it -- but they will REALLY like it. In the meantime, you'll probably piss off a bunch of people and get nasty looks.

SCENT:
Generally, if you use it solo it's gonna stank. If used with other pheromones, your results will improve and the scent won't be as irritating.

>> This is also me bumping this post, I'm very interested in it's effects. From what I've read, I think someone like me (an 18 year old male) should steer CLEAR from this. Any new reports?

WARNING: FINGERS TYPE FASTER THAN BRAIN THINKS.
[Image: emmastonedoubleblur.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 1:02 AM by EmmaStone.)
04-12-2012 1:01 AM

Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2012 1:39 AM

(04-01-2012 9:42 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  I am not yet sure what people want, because I haven't been going out very much the past years and am in a relationship. But I thought for ages that there was a disturbance in the force when it came to the dad/cad relative demand. In unnaturally good times, what's the point of a dad type when women 'are doing it for themselves' (earning an income and controlling their own destiny). In tougher and more realistic times the party is over - people return to their roots and customs, and all of a sudden a beta provider type who is cute enough looks rather more appealing than a badboy who might destroy your life.

Many of the jobs that have been hit hardest - finance and government - are very women friendly. Whereas many of the jobs that are growing most quickly have been in areas that are archetypal blue collar masculine areas - not much unemployment in North Dakota right now, for example.

Very insightful indeed.
04-12-2012 1:39 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

04-12-2012 4:41 PM

(04-12-2012 1:01 AM)EmmaStone Wrote:  ------
THEORY:
We all have certain levels androstenone and testosterone, and as we age the levels go down. For those who are older it can "recreate" those levels, resulting in attraction from younger women (25-). Younger guys, you might overdose on those levels!
Dbot once pointed out the natural amount of Androstenone, Androsterone etc. that we secrete is only a fraction of what we usually apply using pheromones. Also your testosterone levels drop by a mere 20-30% from your peak levels to the level at which you should consider a hormone replacement therapy.
This means that the difference in reactions to a young guy and an older guy wearing Androstenone probably mainly lies in their body-language demeanor and attitude.

EFFECT:
The results are aggressive... but necessarily in a good way. It appears the majority of women either do not respond to or distinctly dislike the added androstenone. Your odds are about 1 in 4 of finding someone who will enjoy it -- but they will REALLY like it. In the meantime, you'll probably piss off a bunch of people and get nasty looks.
Girls like masculine, dominant, dark energy. Not all, but a big majority. At the same time it puts them off and makes them afraid. For most girls it's a balance thing. Though your 1 in 4th girl will not be afraid at all and clearly be very attracted by that Androstenone aura.

Just recently Pheroman posted about "Fifty Shades of Grey". Got the ebook yesterday. After a little reading i can say that he was pretty right in that it's a great read. Especially if you're looking at the underlying PU-principles that the female author apparently intuitively gets right. You can see how an aura of confidence, dominance and power works even on a shy girl and how she gets more and more drawn to the guy. Though she at first is repelled and intimidated by him and wants to flee/get out.
Androstenone seems to give off a quite similar vibe, ime. Though off-putting at first it lights the fuse. Bang or Bust ;)

SCENT:
Generally, if you use it solo it's gonna stank. If used with other pheromones, your results will improve and the scent won't be as irritating.
For me it doesn't smell at all, but i can't smell most 'mones in general.

>> This is also me bumping this post, I'm very interested in it's effects. From what I've read, I think someone like me (an 18 year old male) should steer CLEAR from this. Any new reports?
Especially when you are rather a nice guy i see nothing wrong with you wearing lots of -none. None will likely get you negative reactions when you're too cocky/full of yourself/drunk/aggressive to begin with. At least that's my experience with it.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
04-12-2012 4:41 PM
EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-12-2012 6:24 PM

(04-12-2012 4:41 PM)idontknow Wrote:  [...]This means that the difference in reactions to a young guy and an older guy wearing Androstenone probably mainly lies in their body-language demeanor and attitude.
[...]
Girls like masculine, dominant, dark energy. Not all, but a big majority. At the same time it puts them off and makes them afraid. For most girls it's a balance thing. Though your 1 in 4th girl will not be afraid at all and clearly be very attracted by that Androstenone aura.
[...]
You can see how an aura of confidence, dominance and power works even on a shy girl and how she gets more and more drawn to the guy. Though she at first is repelled and intimidated by him and wants to flee/get out. [...] Androstenone seems to give off a quite similar vibe, ime. Though off-putting at first it lights the fuse. Bang or Bust

>>>Especially when you are rather a nice guy i see nothing wrong with you wearing lots of -none. None will likely get you negative reactions when you're too cocky/full of yourself/drunk/aggressive to begin with. At least that's my experience with it.

Wow, thanks man! I was thinking of this as I went for a walk around my neighborhood and had the thought, "what if I just look like an ass?" Glad that you straightened most of the up. Smile

That last bit I find extra helpful. Generally I'm not an aggressive person with my intentions/actions *towards* girls, but in my comfort zone I am loud and (not to sound intensely arrogant) I can be the life of the party.

So in this instance, would it be alright/beneficial to use androstenone? I used to be the "nice guy" but after a talk with one of my friends I aim to be the "good guy" instead (nice guy being a doormat, good guy being trustworthy/etc.).

04-12-2012 6:24 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

04-12-2012 6:46 PM

(04-12-2012 6:24 PM)EmmaStone Wrote:  So in this instance, would it be alright/beneficial to use androstenone? I used to be the "nice guy" but after a talk with one of my friends I aim to be the "good guy" instead (nice guy being a doormat, good guy being trustworthy/etc.).
I forgot to add that i've never seen problems with Androstenone heavy blends (N.P.A., Heart Throb, Pure Macho, True Instinct) around female friends. My post was referring to stranger girls. Once girls are comfortable around you i feel like adding none does at worst make you seem "tense".

Though -none will very likely provoke negative reactions from guys. Even the ones who know you. Depending on the guys they could feel threatened and back off, or get aggressive (not necessarily towards you). Not exactly a good thing if you are at a party, for instance. That's why some formulas contain molecules that are good on guys, which may be beta, kill your sex-drive, may be short-lived etc. (Est, epi-Androsterone, 'nols, DHEAS?) Or buffers that mellow the 'none-aggressiveness (DHEA,?).

Probably Androstadienone is always a good addition to 'none. Girls love it and it gives you, how Pago calls it, the "Fukushima-effect". So guys stay away from you and there are no problems.

A very good allround-mix that is none-heavy and works positively on guys and girls is Alfa Maschio, imo. Really great on guys is Methyl Ether Estetraenol. I guess you could wear lots of -none and still be good friends with all the guys with that on.

Lots of options to try out Smile

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 6:49 PM by idontknow.)
04-12-2012 6:46 PM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-13-2012 4:32 AM

The few times I've worn Turn Up The Heat, I've had no problems with aggression from guys, nor with Alpha7, Ammo or any other none heavy mixes but for one: Instant Jerk. I guess True Jerk and other ultra bad boy products do the same and that is cause a lot of trouble.
In sober environments it's no biggie, guys get out of my way, they avoid crossing it. In bars and such it's a whole different story. I have to act as if I'm Chuck Norris (I'm only slightly taller than him) or someone is gonna try to ring my bell and ring it good.
Haven't used that one more than a couple of times and it's been about a year since the last time. It could prove to be the final time. I don't need that kind of action in my life.
The few times I've worn Turn Up The Heat, I've had no problems with aggression from guys, nor with Alpha7, Ammo or any other none heavy mixes but for one: Instant Jerk. I guess True Jerk and other ultra bad boy products do the same and that is cause a lot of trouble.
In sober environments it's no biggie, guys get out of my way, they avoid crossing it. In bars and such it's a whole different story. I have to act as if I'm Chuck Norris (I'm only slightly taller than him) or someone is gonna try to ring my bell and ring it good.
Haven't used that one more than a couple of times and it's been about a year since the last time. It could prove to be the final time. I don't need that kind of action in my life.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 4:32 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-13-2012 4:32 AM
EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-19-2012 4:45 PM

(04-13-2012 4:32 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  The few times I've worn Turn Up The Heat, I've had no problems with aggression from guys, nor with Alpha7, Ammo or any other none heavy mixes but for one: Instant Jerk. I guess True Jerk and other ultra bad boy products do the same and that is cause a lot of trouble.

What's the difference between True Jerk and Instant Jerk? What do you mean by "that kind of action," too?

@idontknow: what's the difference between Androstenone and Androstadienone?

04-19-2012 4:45 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

04-19-2012 6:02 PM

I've used NONE (androstenone) solo. It works. I got a HUGE bottle of it in DFP 1mg/mL and i've got good experiences with it. My kids respond to it, my wife has said, with NONE solo, "MMM, you smell good" with positive sexual results following.

I've also used Alpha7, A314, Turn Up The Heat, Inst. Jerk, Perception and other mixes that claim to have NONE with good results. I like the smell of NONE myself.

I have read that the MARTHA MCLINTOCK studies on womens menstrual cycles aligning is JUNK.
The statistical design of experiment was terrible. I read how the analysis of her study shows that the results she observed could come from other variables in the study and that her conclusions were just that, "HER CONCLUSIONS" , not the conclusions that the data proved. It was more of a urban legend when you analyze the data. Of course, I am not an expert at DOE either, but I know what it means. However, the alternate conclusions that you can pull from MCLINTOCK's study are pheromone related, she just was following an urban myth, and listened to the non-scientific voice that said, "Don't look behind the curtain!" ,so she never found out what was really behind the curtain.

I have also read, and personally found, that responsiveness to NONE is based on THE VISITOR, THE CURSE, MENSES NOT MENSA, PERIOD.

Women respond to NONE more positively and stronger in the week before menstration. When they are "IN HEAT", the result is the same as with pigs. You will get LORDOSIS. While my experience is limited, and I don't troll for sluts, hookers, rebounds, skanks, whores, or bimbos. My experience with my wife is that if you get the time of month right, a fertile women will get naked, get on her knees, arch her back, and request it when the NONE hits. (Hence - LORDOSIS).

Some people say men are pigs. But with the NONE theory, I've found that if it's just a pig 'Mone, then Women Are Pigs! Metaphorically speaking. Or maybe just Sows.Sarcastic hand

Don't call me a chauvanist, you are the chauvanist.
I'm the MALE CHAUVANIST!
Go drive your PRIUS and try to pick up Lesbo's who think you are just a really butch girl, because you don't have a pair.
Not everything is sexually equal, Welcome to PHEROMONES.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
04-19-2012 6:02 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly