Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
The androstenone discussion
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: The androstenone discussion
06-08-2017 2:13 PM

(06-07-2017 10:27 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  To me e-None in a certain dose or purity or concentration I get a so called E-None rage. It's the EXACT same rage I used to have when I've hit puberty. It's hard to control it but am learning. May be and this is a big MAY BE, that's what e-None does. Make a male look fresh like he's in his teenages. (Judging from the rage I get) and in turns make the females around ya feel like "wow he's fresh, I'd like to try him for a bit"

One way I recognize if a product has E-None is that rage mentioned above. But it's weird how some products do that to me and some don't.

New Pheromone Additive from Love-Scent contains Alpha Androstenol with the Androstenone , New Pheromone Additive from Lacroy does not I found out. Interestingly, Titan from Apex also has Alpha Androstenol with the Androstenone. I believe what happens is that the Androstenol converts to Androstenone over time, especially in heat, and causes the rage. Androstadienone also converts over application time. So I think I have 'solved' why some products do and some dont, some add to the Androstenone over time through conversions.

I also am looking into purity now being a factor. It appears that vendors like Lacroy claim the highest purity, and interestingly, their product now hits more smooth and men do not respond aggressively as much. Their old version men got aggressive and it hit the women like a truck. I have brought this to their attention and Chris at AD etc and curious as to what they may reply. This may be a factor in why old versions of products that used Androstenone feel different today. This is what I have been researching behind the scenes for awhile trying to verify they did not change the formulas, but its things like the purity that are the difference, which once understood, could be modified.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 3:34 PM by DataDragon.)
06-08-2017 2:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-08-2017 4:05 PM

(06-08-2017 2:13 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive from Love-Scent contains Alpha Androstenol with the Androstenone , New Pheromone Additive from Lacroy does not I found out. Interestingly, Titan from Apex also has Alpha Androstenol with the Androstenone. I believe what happens is that the Androstenol converts to Androstenone over time, especially in heat, and causes the rage. Androstadienone also converts over application time. So I think I have 'solved' why some products do and some dont, some add to the Androstenone over time through conversions.

But I don't get the rage on Titan.
06-08-2017 4:05 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

06-08-2017 4:26 PM

(06-08-2017 4:05 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  But I don't get the rage on Titan.

You got the rage on New Pheromone Additive Love Scent oil but not New Pheromone Additive Lacroy, that was the key.
I found out the only pheromone part that is different (from Lacroy) is the A-nol. The Titan sales page just reminded me that it converts to E-none, as does Androstadienone eventually. Titan happens to have other buffers like Androstanone that likely compensate and no Androstadienone , but a few people mentioned agitation later on even buffered. If the starting point of Androstenone is high and you convert more A-nol/Androstadienone to Androstenone, you should experience rage or agitation at least. This is likely why its not in ALL product, as some may contain the additional buffers as well unlike New Pheromone Additive.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 4:28 PM by DataDragon.)
06-08-2017 4:26 PM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2019 7:54 PM

wow, exactly, my experience !
androstenone makes women grumpy and horny

great read!
05-04-2019 7:54 PM

Maverick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2019 5:00 PM

The first time i ever saw phermones -1980s- was an aerosol of androstenone. Articles in magazine said when sprayed on chairs in dentist waiting room more women used these chairs. Same with phone booth it was sprayed on. Cannot recall the name of it. Light orange aerosol i think
06-08-2019 5:00 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-10-2019 8:01 AM

(05-23-2010 11:42 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I think that age plays a huge role in the effectiveness of Androstenone.

As we age and our natural Testosterone and Androstenone levels decrease, Androstenone can play a role in restoring an auro of being healthy, youthful and vibrant.

And, the younger guys that have less success and more problems with Androstenone may very well be because their still naturally producing high levels of Androstenone, and it's much easier for them to OD and come across as to agressive.

My personal experiences are that I get a lot more IOI's when I'm wearing Androstenone, and mosty of those IOI's come from much younger women. And, I know that a lot of the younger guys report getting IOI's from older women when they wear Androstenone.

Which leads me to believe, at least on some level, that the IOI's I get from younger women are due to them possibly viewing me as more stable and experienced than the younger guys they're used to being around, but still vibrant and attractive?

And, the IOI's that the younger guys get from older women are possibly due to the women looking for a fling or a wild experience that they feel they can only get from a young stud?

The question marks are there becuase these are just my theories, and are likely to change or be expounded upon, but something I thought I'd share.
There was this exact same pattern on subliminal-talk when people were testing DMSI.
My theory was that when you are young the older generation pose no threat to you, there is almost no competition, you aren't not going to school with them, and there are little chance of hooking up with that generation, so less judgment. It's like that too if you go in another country as you don't belong there so you care less.
Same with an old guy with a young girl, I think there is less threat, and more trust. I always found it easier to connect with older Gen than my own as my own was always trying to impress or humiliate or it felt more dangerous.

So just another theory, maybe with none it's the same, maybe those guys in the old gen while using None get more attractive but the older women hide it while the young doesn't care about it so they show it.

It doesn't seem to make sense though that the young who have more none naturally can add more none and attract the older women, Shouldn't this be an OD of None.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 8:11 AM by WereWolf666.)
06-10-2019 8:01 AM

Share This Thread