Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
The androstenone discussion
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The androstenone discussion
06-22-2011 5:35 PM

Would like to call in with my experience, even tough this thread is a little old.
I had been using none as a stand alone, and other times mixed it with other mones. I have also tried several products with 'none included. Many women have been exposed to this from me for about half year now.

I'm repeat what Mark said earlier in this thread, because this is exactly my experience. I am 38 and often looked upon as a kind and nice person. Sometimes too kind. When using none i mostly just attracted women bellow age of 25. Some times even teenagers. It have been a few occasion where this became a problem. After all, there is a limit on how young i would like my women to be.
I once loaned the none to a cousin of me who is only 21, and with him using 'none alone it was mostly repealing with a "Piss off" attitude from women (But he only used it once, so its limited experience).

Absolutely every women bellow 25, who i seen regular reacted positive to the none. But in various degrees. It was also very unpredictable. Sometimes a woman would look to be so turned on that she would stand ready to rape me. Other times she would suddently avoid me for almost a week. After a while, i could see a few cases where i found out that the woman avoiding me had the period. I think a woman responding depends on the womans menstrual cyclus. i also think wether she is using the pills or not, is of matter.
Another strange incident was a woman who i got good hits from, who started to graduatly loose interest in me. It lasted for almost a month. When i started using 'none and Scent of Eros together, then i got the hit from her again. But only if i used them together. It didnt help exluding 'none and only use Scent of Eros .
From my experience, i would say 'none can be a rather "dark" pheromone. I feel more manly and think more about sex with 'none. But its exhausting to use during several days and it can be very irritating and make me short tempered.
While using 'none, i started to get compliments from women. Something i am not too much used to. The most common was that "i look so fresh."

Another strange thing, is that the OD, so many say is so easy, wasnt a big problem (but could happen) when using 'none alone. But when i used products where none was included, such as Aqua Vitae. Then i suddently had to be very careful. Specially from not OD myself.

Even tough i got some ok results from 'none alone. The best mix was with 'none added with pheromones products where 'none wasnt included, such as Scent of Eros. Scent of Eros didnt only lightend up my mood but also every one exposed to it. It also looked to me as Scent of Eros strenghtend the effect from 'none.
So in general i would say 'none have its effect as a stand alone. And many mones such Scent of Eros are working great alone. But when combined them together with 'none, i get a more dynamite effect. And note you, 'none work best where its not the dominant pheromone, but where its more to spice up an already working pheromone mixture. So just a little work great. Even tough, i still got only hits from younger women. If i wanted good responds for women above 24, i got best results from products where 'none isnt a part of the mixture. Strange.
06-22-2011 5:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-22-2011 6:05 PM

My favorite -none product is still The Edge. It has some other molecule but it hits like a -none blend. I think it's better than New Pheromone Additive even though they are supposed to be the same.

The Edge give the most hair flips and DIHLs for me.
06-22-2011 6:05 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

06-22-2011 6:06 PM

Thanks for your insights, Q-tips. Can you say more about the doses you've seen these effects with when using Androstenone solo, with Scent of Eros , and with other mixes?
06-22-2011 6:06 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

06-22-2011 6:30 PM

I would like to chime in on this too. I've used -none from the day i started using pheromones (Scent of Eros and New Pheromone Additive were my firsts :] ) and when i was in my noobie phase and phero baptizing myself with -none, i've learned some things. first off, out of all pheromone products, -none gave me the strongest, more noticeable hits than ANY other pheromone... but jsut cuz it gave hits doesn't mean they were good hits... -none is like rolling dice. about 80% of the time i wore it i've gotten that "creapy guy who's just looking to get laid" look... and about 30% of the time i've gotten into fights or ridiculous arguments. But about 20% of the time i'll run into that one girl who latches on to it and basically wants to rape me where i stand, and when i say rape me where i stand.. I actually mean it, i could probably ask her to have sex right there in public and she'd actually do it! (actually she HAS done it... IN PUBLIC!) look at my report here for the details: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-True-Jerk-R...ns-Product so yeah, I even started a thread (which i feel guilty cuz i haven't followed up on it yet lol) called "let's play with fire" inspired by mark's thread at PT. Basically what i want to do is wear a crap tone of -none and go into a public, most likely a party/club environment, and not give 2 shits who i piss off or offend but doing it JUST to find that ONE girl who's completely down for me to do anything with her.

So yeah, i have alot of experience with -none and for me, its something i will absolutely not wear to work or a professional environment because of how random the reactions can come and can get me into alot of trouble. but if im planning on going bar hopping (note i say bar HOPPING, not going to a bar or 2 bars) i'll wear heavy -none cuz i have alot more "rolls of the dice" to land that jackpot

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, Operator, Pheromone Expert.
06-22-2011 6:30 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-22-2011 7:31 PM

My Edge sandalwood 2.4 sprayer did nuthin 4 me, could have been a dud, the gels work better and can use 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, or 1 if out on a serious nights prowling.... Contents are 40 mcg Androstenone per g/p. + 40 mcg of unknown pheromones.

One dr PI/m gives me nice consistent runs of good hits, @ 2 dr some excellent hits whenever making contact with suitable target personality types only.

Alpha 7 x 1 dr + Scent of Eros x 1/2 gel pkt excellent consistent mix.

Alpha 7 x 2 dr + Scent of Eros x 1 gel pkt excellent mix good for many hours of action.

New Pheromone Additive is ok just a little hit and miss although when it hits it really does hit hard, the chic will be in the palm of your hand.

AE can be very sluggish and non responsive however get this boy heated up on the body and it can be a little devil of an ice breaker.....

For anyone who is considering True androstenone, if its Androstenone you want at a decent price then this juice is dinky di the real deal its typical Androstenone smell is wonderful and it works as good as it smells.`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`- Heat

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-22-2011 7:31 PM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-22-2011 8:14 PM

In many respects I liken -none to cocoa. In it's pure unadulterated form it's pretty unpleasant. But when mixed with the right blend of other ingredients, it can be amazing.
06-22-2011 8:14 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-22-2011 8:18 PM

Damn, credited by 2 members in the same thread and one of them for a 2 or 3 year old thread on another forum: I almost feel important. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-22-2011 8:18 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-23-2012 7:31 PM

Dead HorseDead Horse

Just wanted to use the deadhorse so I thought I would bump an old thread. Thanks for all the responses! Any more thoughts from those who might not have seen the thread before?

The Androstenone Discussion
01-23-2012 7:31 PM

Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-01-2012 9:16 PM

I used to get okay results with Primal Instinct /m worn at 2-3 drops (I was early 30s at the time). Seemed to be okay, even worn to work. Looking back I think everyday wear helped worsen getting stuck in fight or flight mode. I think the social response to high none deteriorated massively as the mood in the economy turned down. I believe that high none worked when people were most of the time in a fairly calm, optimistic and energetic state. Since life became darker for almost everyone, people have enough things to worry about by the time they get out of bed in the morning and edgy is no longer cool and intriguing but undependable, anxiety-provoking and plain scary. In my opinion it is this social shift in mood that explains the rise in interest in Instant Gentleman over at AD - before the economy turned down almost nobody seemed to be interested at all in it, although I posted a few times about some interesting hits.
04-01-2012 9:16 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2012 9:32 PM

This is a very interesting insight PQ.
Linking the general economic malaise with people wanting more comfort vs edge (because people are already on edge) is a very interesting angle.
So would the current era be the "Age of Glace"?
04-01-2012 9:32 PM

Share This Thread