Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
The androstenone discussion
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The androstenone discussion
05-23-2010 7:02 PM

Thats an interesting topic =)

The mosts of my mone tests are made with my Long Term Relationship, what makes it kinda difficult for me.
But as far as I can say, none can really get her in bad and agressive mood.
Especially when it is used with few or no social mones.

Thats not always of course but it can happen kinda often and so I gave up using New Pheromone Additive or Turn Up The Heat around her, it seems to be just useless.

I can reach much more if I make her really feal comfortable. So Androstadienone , P83, P86, Methoxyestratetraenone , some nols make the deal.

But according to many other experiences I've read or heard, it is just different from girl to girl and day to day =)

Turn Up The Heat often gets awesome ratings, but it NEVER "turned up the heat" for my Long Term Relationship in any time I used it. I think she just responds bad to the aggressiveness.

I think the real good hits I got more from males than femals, in form of respect and status...

For none to work properly for more women, it must be very well buffered.
I just had the picture of a "Trojan horse" in my mind Big Grin

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
05-23-2010 7:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2010 3:52 AM

This is rather interesting i have some extremely varying results.... Just to throw a spanner in the works. Mrgreen

First off I have used turn up the heat before and it has done practically nothing. A handful of weak responses when ive been out.
I have 2 versions of ammo the standard version which is ok, and the F22 version which I get better results from. I have seen a lot more obvious results from. A lot more touching, closeness and staring looks especially when used with P83.
However I get some of my best results from an instant jerk/spaceland mix I made, I have had the same results as what I get with ammo but have had some amazing results with my girlfriend too. Which was strange as I have used turn up the heat with no success but then using instant jerk has made for a few interesting evenings to say the least.

Now from what I can deduce from my own experiences None seems to react very differently with what it is combined with, now im sure many of you have a lot more experience with this but as far as I can tell None on its own is rather unattractive, however its put off effect can be increased or decreased depending on which pheromones it is combined with.
I have had my best results simply with None "“ A Nol "“ TAA, this combination seems to make the aggressive effects of the None seem rather sedate and can actually seem alluring rather than in your face.
Judging on how I get different results from Jerk that I do from Turn Up The Heat (if any) I would say that None is dependent on the other pheromones present, ancd can create diferent reactions based on that.

Does anyone know the differences between the two products IJ "“ Turn Up The Heat?? As to why I get such varying results...

Secondly we are all individual and have various looks and preferences that make us more attractive to others. For example an orange t-shirt may look good on someone and utterly ridicules on someone else. What if None and other pheromones are the same, and ether accentuate or distract from your best features?? Based on that I would say that None .... the theoretical "orange t-shirt" may only suit a few guys whilst others will suit adrosterone or another pheromone/s.

All I can say is it works for me, and can use up to 10-15mcg with no adverse effects. I have never gone higher than that purely because I didn't see the point, I may try tomorrow @ 30mcg just to see. Razz
05-25-2010 3:52 AM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-25-2010 4:38 AM

Quote:Does anyone know the differences between the two products Instant Jerk "“ Turn Up The Heat?? As to why I get such varying results...

Turn Up The Heat is 2.5 mcgs of Androstenone with something like 11 other steering pheromones in it.

IJ is either 7,5 or 12.5 mcgs of Androstenone. It used to have copulins in it, now it doesnt. It has one other undisclosed mone in it.

Why you get varied results ? We are all different. In the pheromone world you dont find one product that every single person likes you know something is not quite right.

Tisha
05-25-2010 4:38 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

06-21-2011 11:04 PM

Bumping this thread for the new generation to add to.........

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
06-21-2011 11:04 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

06-21-2011 11:46 PM

Androstenone is one of the ones I want to give a good solo test. I'm thinking 625ngs/spray would be a good level to work with.
06-21-2011 11:46 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

06-22-2011 12:29 AM

(06-21-2011 11:46 PM)dbot Wrote:  Androstenone is one of the ones I want to give a good solo test. I'm thinking 625ngs/spray would be a good level to work with.

Agreed! You should try 3 sprays of that and go to an all male anger management meeting and report back. LOL

06-22-2011 12:29 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-22-2011 3:14 AM

Using 1 dr Primal Instinct Ylang Ylang suits me as i can share the drop below each ear/jawline,for me this is a good consistent attraction product with using one drop, however i would apply 2 dr if i was out clubbing or conducting some serious pussy prowling exercises.

I have seen some amazing reactions from women when i have had 24 mcg of this juice applied including being approached by one really stunning and classy woman who had been standing beside me for around three minutes, her head was in a real spin because she was finding it hard to formulate her words, if my SO was not around the corner i could have easily taken that girl by the hand and led her away to a quiet place to um er calm her down, she was a beauty and not at all cheap, everything about her spoke of elegance and class, she was around 26 yo

I think the Ylang Ylang in PI/m really suits it well....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-22-2011 3:14 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

06-22-2011 11:23 AM

(06-22-2011 12:29 AM)JesseJester Wrote:  Agreed! You should try 3 sprays of that and go to an all male anger management meeting and report back. LOL

Lol but that was ngs as in nanograms, so a .625mcg/spray Smile
06-22-2011 11:23 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

06-22-2011 11:27 AM

(06-22-2011 11:23 AM)dbot Wrote:  Lol but that was ngs as in nanograms, so a .625mcg/spray Smile

Woops! Didnt notice that was an n.

06-22-2011 11:27 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

06-22-2011 11:32 AM

Still, an anger mgmt group would be the ideal testing ground. Big Grin
06-22-2011 11:32 AM