Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Best Standalone Pheromone..
spydax - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

The Best Standalone Pheromone..
08-09-2013 3:10 PM

What Would Be The Top 3 For Attraction, Social, Status?...
08-09-2013 3:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

RE: The Best Standalone Pheromone..
08-09-2013 3:55 PM

This topic has been done to death. Try using the search function. Everyone is different, what works for one doesn't for another.
08-09-2013 3:55 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-10-2013 1:36 AM

Completely disagree. I did a search just now and there is no specific thread for only standalones. It would be nice to have a full thread Dedicated to only standalones, and the experiences from them

I would start;

A314 revision #29 at 1 drop. I get many stares and respect hits from young women. The problem with it is people in your company don't feel comfortable leading if you are in the group, and they keep on asking you if they did it right or wrong, like they have self esteem issues. I attracted a few quality women, but I feel that this gets is too serious at times. When on a date, I tend to disagree on something and sometimes they take it to heart.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 1:46 AM by Indi-player.)
08-10-2013 1:36 AM
spydax - Banned
Banned

08-10-2013 4:59 AM

(08-10-2013 1:36 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Completely disagree. I did a search just now and there is no specific thread for only standalones. It would be nice to have a full thread Dedicated to only standalones, and the experiences from them

I would start;

A314 revision #29 at 1 drop. I get many stares and respect hits from young women. The problem with it is people in your company don't feel comfortable leading if you are in the group, and they keep on asking you if they did it right or wrong, like they have self esteem issues. I attracted a few quality women, but I feel that this gets is too serious at times. When on a date, I tend to disagree on something and sometimes they take it to heart.

Thank You Good Sir At Least SOME Users Have The Empathy And Gratitude To Reply With A Respectable And Useful Answer.... I Too Have Used A314 And Had Instant Hits From Time 2 Time, I Saw A High School
Aquataince While Wearing 2 Drops And As Soon as She Jumped In My Arms She Yelled Out "I Heard You The Fucking Man!" After That i Noticed An Instant Reaction Of Intimidation.. Like I Was Too Good 4 Her Typa Thing. lmao
From My Extensive Research So Far IO Would Say

Alpha Machiso
True Love
Aqua ViteA
New Pheromone Additive
Evolve
Cohesion

as well as a couple honorable mentions. Any Others That We Would Say Are Flagship Products From Each Company? Gimme Your Best From Each Company...
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 5:02 AM by spydax.)
08-10-2013 4:59 AM

scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-10-2013 6:23 AM

There was a thread started not long ago on best all around product ever. It might answer your question. Check it out http://pherotruth.com/Thread-best-all-ar...oduct-ever

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
08-10-2013 6:23 AM
thundr
Vendor

08-10-2013 8:15 AM

Gratitude was a weird choice of wording.

Relax man and enjoy the show. No need to get the panties all bunched up bc ppl didn't run to your table spouting off the soup du jour and the daily specials. The menu is right in front of you.

There's a lot of good info on this forum. Read up a bit and you will most likely get a better response from a less generic question. Too many variables are taken into account in a body chem dependent hobby such as this. What works for some may not work for another.

It's up to you to decide if u want the steak or chicken dinner. We can help a bit more once you have narrowed things down a bit.
08-10-2013 8:15 AM
spydax - Banned
Banned

08-10-2013 8:25 AM

(08-10-2013 8:15 AM)thundr Wrote:  Gratitude was a weird choice of wording.

Relax man and enjoy the show. No need to get the panties all bunched up bc ppl didn't run to your table spouting off the soup du jour and the daily specials. The menu is right in front of you.

There's a lot of good info on this forum. Read up a bit and you will most likely get a better response from a less generic question. Too many variables are taken into account in a body chem dependent hobby such as this. What works for some may not work for another.

It's up to you to decide if u want the steak or chicken dinner. We can help a bit more once you have narrowed things down a bit.

Show Some And It Will Become Alot More Common And Noticeable.. Either You Can Help Or Keep It all To Yourself Bucko! ;)
08-10-2013 8:25 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-10-2013 10:36 AM

Reading and the search bar are your best friends.

People post stuff like this all the time, plus your 4 other threads. You just got here and you expect people to answer all of your questions and concerns lol

The people that post questions like this don't return or contribute.

Lol @ Bucko last time I heard that word used was in a 90's sitcom

There are products that range from easy to advanced and we're not trying to tell you how to spend your money, people post what works for them and what doesn't.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 10:37 AM by LL21.)
08-10-2013 10:36 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-10-2013 10:50 AM

(08-10-2013 8:25 AM)spydax Wrote:  Show Some And It Will Become Alot More Common And Noticeable.. Either You Can Help Or Keep It all To Yourself Bucko! ;)

You have officially been Neg repped Bucko!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-10-2013 10:50 AM
pack-mule
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2013 11:15 AM

In an attempt to save this thread I would like to ask a similar question. Unlike the other guy I am ok with being told to just read more. However I have been reading these threads in all of my free time over the past few days and still need to cut the yard and my head hurts.

Before i ask i wanted to explain that my impressions of blends vs molecules is that there is a lot more consistency with just a single molecule and when you try blends the hit or miss ratio seems to go up. Especially since everyone is different it would make sense that a single molecule would more likely have the consistent effects.

With that in mind, what is the best standalone single molecule for social sexual and status respectively?

I have not made it through everything yet but it looks like androstenone, alpha androstenol and alpha androsterone. Any other input from some senior members would be appreciated. Thanks.
08-10-2013 11:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Standalone - The Swiss knife of pheromone world! Boompanes 2 1,321 09-27-2016 8:28 AM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone) NikkiReloaded 21 14,760 01-12-2015 5:01 PM
Last Post: metaltree