Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Best Standalone Pheromone..
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8826 thanks in 2724 posts

RE: The Best Standalone Pheromone..
08-10-2013 10:24 AM

(08-10-2013 10:15 AM)pack-mule Wrote:  In an attempt to save this thread I would like to ask a similar question. Unlike the other guy I am ok with being told to just read more. However I have been reading these threads in all of my free time over the past few days and still need to cut the yard and my head hurts.

Before i ask i wanted to explain that my impressions of blends vs molecules is that there is a lot more consistency with just a single molecule and when you try blends the hit or miss ratio seems to go up. Especially since everyone is different it would make sense that a single molecule would more likely have the consistent effects.

With that in mind, what is the best standalone single molecule for social sexual and status respectively?

I have not made it through everything yet but it looks like androstenone, alpha androstenol and alpha androsterone. Any other input from some senior members would be appreciated. Thanks.

HI PM,

Good question. I actually find that most singles are more hit and miss because they are pure. Some require loads of buffering to work consistently. I suppose adding some none to your cologne may work for you. Give it a try it's pretty cheap.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-10-2013 10:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pack-mule
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-10-2013 11:03 AM

(08-10-2013 10:24 AM)as33156 Wrote:  HI PM,

Good question. I actually find that most singles are more hit and miss because they are pure. Some require loads of buffering to work consistently. I suppose adding some none to your cologne may work for you. Give it a try it's pretty cheap.

Thank you for that response As33156. I have been thinking very hard about how to begin this adventure of pheromones. I would really like this adventure to be as successful as possible but i cannot deny that i am interested in the research and single molecules the more i read. If a molecule doesn't work then at least i know which molecule does not work. In a blend i am really just guessing at which molecule or molecules cause the blend to not function properly. You have nearly convinced me to try just androstenone first. That was actually my first thought because it seems to be the molecule that stands for what most users are looking for. sex. I do want status and social help too but i thought to myself a couple days ago "you don't care about status and social. you just want to use those as tools to get sex." I think a lot of members probably are the same way. I just have to buy a cologne too since i never really wore cologne on a daily basis.
08-10-2013 11:03 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

08-10-2013 4:14 PM

(08-10-2013 12:36 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Completely disagree. I did a search just now and there is no specific thread for only standalones. It would be nice to have a full thread Dedicated to only standalones, and the experiences from them

I would start;

A314 revision #29 at 1 drop. I get many stares and respect hits from young women. The problem with it is people in your company don't feel comfortable leading if you are in the group, and they keep on asking you if they did it right or wrong, like they have self esteem issues. I attracted a few quality women, but I feel that this gets is too serious at times. When on a date, I tend to disagree on something and sometimes they take it to heart.

Stares are one thing, fucking is another.
08-10-2013 4:14 PM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 66 posts

08-10-2013 4:40 PM

Quote:Stares are one thing, fucking is another.

Try reading past the first line...

Also, if you want to bend over woman as fast as you can, what the hell you doing with a product like A314? There are other products for that purpose.
08-10-2013 4:40 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

08-10-2013 5:51 PM

(08-10-2013 4:40 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Try reading past the first line...

Also, if you want to bend over woman as fast as you can, what the hell you doing with a product like A314? There are other products for that purpose.

You obviously don't know much about A314, it can be very useful in combination with other mones like New Pheromone Additive, AV , probably Impi red too etc...

You do not even know the difference between rev29 and rev31 (You admitted this in another thread), how bizarre especially when posts about rev31 are plastered everywhere on this forum and Ptalk! Yet you are trying to give me advice on how to use rev32, fucking hilarious!

And yes, I did read past the first the line, but you still are not understanding my point. Stares don't mean shit unless it translates into something more.

You are coming off way too strong, thats why I gave you negative reps.

Funny how the internet can embolden people. Stop acting like a jackass.

Whats with the recent influx of.....
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 6:15 PM by SS108.)
08-10-2013 5:51 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 66 posts

08-10-2013 6:32 PM

Quote:You obviously don't know much about A314, it can be very useful in combination with other mones like New Pheromone Additive, AV , probably Impi red too etc...

I never claimed otherwise. All I said was that when it comes to stand alone products, A314 doesn't make girls bend so you can have sex with them right away.

Quote:You do not even know the difference between rev29 and rev31 (You admitted this in another thread), how bizarre especially when posts about rev31 are plastered everywhere on this forum and Ptalk! Yet you are trying to give me advice on how to use rev32, fucking hilarious!

Read over my post in reply to your thread and you will see that I came in a very friendly manner. I told you how it works for me, and I was there only to offer assistance, nothing more nothing less. You took it in the wrong way. I don't know the difference because I have only used Batch #29. I wont tell you what Rev32 does because I have never used it. There was one response about a person who asked if Rev31 was snake oil or not, and I said it is snake oil because of how my older instant honesty is so different from the newer one, and I got screwed over(very long ago), and I lost all trust of all of Androtic's new products. Although, I wont deny that what I have from them works for me, but I won't buy anything new from them. Again, I can't compare the 2, but all I know is what I have is working perfectly

Quote:And yes, I did read past the first the line, but you still are not understanding my point. Stares don't mean shit unless it translates into something more.
Past the first line, I mentioned stares, respect, leader of a group, people wanting to please me, being on a date, seriousness.

Quote:You are coming off way too strong, thats why I gave you negative reps.
Please, I posted 15 posts so far and look over all of them, and tell me how I came over too strong.

Quote:Funny how the internet can embolden people. Stop acting like a jackass.
Whats with the recent influx of

I will not give you the same manner you gave me. You decided that I receive a negative rep for stating my review of a314 and offering a helping hand, that is your prerogative. I didn't like your reasoning and I gave you one back.

No harm, no foul.
good day sir
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 6:50 PM by Indi-player.)
08-10-2013 6:32 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

08-10-2013 6:50 PM

Yawn.....I will not debate stupidity.

And btw: no mone makes girls drop their
panties, bend over, whatever. YOU have to do the work.

And one suggestion, please try to acquire
some knowledge, preferably firsthand, about
mones you are trying to advise others on. Otherwise,
you just look stupid. Great start so far btw.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 6:56 PM by SS108.)
08-10-2013 6:50 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

08-10-2013 8:08 PM

Lal makes great standalones

I have been very happy with
Aqua vitea (attraction)
Nude alpha scented (slow burn sexual attraction)
Posess (bonding slightly sexual)

That's of course a simple answer.

If she bites you did it right.
08-10-2013 8:08 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1850
Thanks received:
4913 thanks in 2009 posts

08-10-2013 9:03 PM

OK, this is starting to cross the line of friendly discussion into a bitch slapping contest between SS108 and indy-player. So, that's who this comment is directed at and the 2 of you might want to think about taking this as a friendly suggestion to knock it the fuck off NOW!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-10-2013 9:03 PM
Thanks given by alphavitea
spydax - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

08-10-2013 10:11 PM

Whoa Whoa Who Chill Guys I Think Your Pheromones Are Working a Lil Bit Too Well.. Great Thread BTW im Glad 2 See Everyones POV
08-10-2013 10:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Standalone - The Swiss knife of pheromone world! Boompanes 2 805 09-27-2016 7:28 AM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone) NikkiReloaded 21 10,298 01-12-2015 4:01 PM
Last Post: metaltree