Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Best Standalone Pheromone..
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3490
Thanks received:
6835 thanks in 1200 posts

RE: The Best Standalone Pheromone..
08-10-2013 10:43 PM

False. This is a horrible thread. Other than a bit of solid advice from as3 in it this thread has done little to enrich the forum, started a mini flame war, and really hasn't done anything to advance pheromones at all.

However what it HAS done is yet again proved how many newcomers like to just sit with their mouths open chirping like baby birds waiting for worms to be dropped from guys who actually have done the legwork.

A simple "hey I've done some reading and I'm a bit confused by x,y,z can some shed a bit of light for me" gets a lot more favorable responses than,
"hi all tell me everything I want to know and be grateful while doing it"
Noob lesson #453.6 B:
You attract more flies with honey than vinegar.
08-10-2013 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Indi-player, wiserd, Blade, Rattlesnake, as33156, polarvoid, K-Train, paradigmshift, ZB pmones

SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

08-11-2013 4:52 AM

(08-10-2013 9:03 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  OK, this is starting to cross the line of friendly discussion into a bitch slapping contest between SS108 and indy-player. So, that's who this comment is directed at and the 2 of you might want to think about taking this as a friendly suggestion to knock it the fuck off NOW!

chill mark, its over.
08-11-2013 4:52 AM
pack-mule
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-13-2013 10:41 AM

(08-10-2013 5:51 PM)SS108 Wrote:  ... about A314, it can be very useful in combination with other mones like New Pheromone Additive, AV , probably Impi red too etc...

Not that i care one way or another about the arguments between you two but I wanted to point out something a little different. We are talking about stand alone products and it seems like after people talk about a certain stand alone they start talking about other products to mix it with. I though the point of a stand alone was to not have to mix other products for the desired effect. Question for you SS108, which of these products actually does it on its own? And wh mix if you are already getting the desired effect? I noticed the same with PheromoneXS. Ascend cohesion and evolve are stand alone mixes but it looks like most people are combining them. I dont underatand.
08-13-2013 10:41 AM
Thanks given by spydax - Banned
pack-mule
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-13-2013 10:48 AM

I am noticing a lot of mixing stand alones from basically every company not just one or two times. But i recently found pheromone talk website and they have some combinations that must cost a small fortune. Everyone keeps giving multiple answers but there is only three categories i can see. Attraction status and social.
08-13-2013 10:48 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

08-13-2013 3:49 PM

(08-13-2013 10:41 AM)pack-mule Wrote:  Not that i care one way or another about the arguments between you two but I wanted to point out something a little different. We are talking about stand alone products and it seems like after people talk about a certain stand alone they start talking about other products to mix it with. I though the point of a stand alone was to not have to mix other products for the desired effect. Question for you SS108, which of these products actually does it on its own? And wh mix if you are already getting the desired effect? I noticed the same with PheromoneXS. Ascend cohesion and evolve are stand alone mixes but it looks like most people are combining them. I dont underatand.

I didnt first bring up A314 for its female attraction capabilities if you will
notice.

If you want a solid standalone ( For attraction/seduction) then try:

L2kv1 from Alpha Dreams (Leather & Steel)

Impi Original may be solid too, waiting for
more reports. I need to test it myself more too.

AV is great but you need to be forward with the females. ( AV scent, bulb dropper format)

People also like Hax WMB and Evolve oil from
Phermone XS. ( Do not combine any of the aforementioned)

Start with small dose and solo eg 1 spray L2k etc...

Hope this helps.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 4:28 PM by SS108.)
08-13-2013 3:49 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

08-13-2013 5:11 PM

(08-13-2013 10:48 AM)pack-mule Wrote:  I am noticing a lot of mixing stand alones from basically every company not just one or two times. But i recently found pheromone talk website and they have some combinations that must cost a small fortune. Everyone keeps giving multiple answers but there is only three categories i can see. Attraction status and social.

It's worth keeping in mind that

1. Different people are different.
2. Some pheromones will evaporate more rapidly than others.

While androtics is drama prone, slippery and over-priced they did get one thing right; separate the aggressive molecules (ammo) from the buffers (instant shine) so the buffers can be re-applied later in the night after they evaporate leaving an aggressive mix and the aggressive molecules can be dialed up or back based on the occasion.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 5:13 PM by wiserd.)
08-13-2013 5:11 PM
RaceSpeed
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

09-06-2013 3:27 AM

(08-10-2013 8:08 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  Lal makes great standalones

I have been very happy with
Aqua vitea (attraction)
Nude alpha scented (slow burn sexual attraction)
Posess (bonding slightly sexual)

That's of course a simple answer.

Mind sharing with me how you categorise NA and Possess? What scent you used for NA? LAL website just don't seem to categorise or explain properly what their products are for. I know Wolf is more for work while AV is more for sexual.
09-06-2013 3:27 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

09-06-2013 4:57 AM

I am typing on the phone so I will keep it short.

I have tested nude alpha a lot and I use it for one on one when I will be with one girl for a while. It is not the most attractive blend but it has more of a make girls slowly fall in love with you. IMO. Mine is scented in av scent or aqua digio. I have used this blend to get some and it is one of my most useful blends for getting some.

Posess is an older blend from lal I believe. It is a balanced attraction with very little sexual undertones if any. I always add none to posess if I want to attract my type of woman. Plus it smells wonderful and sweet. Def not as sexy as
Na and is more appropriate than an for day game.

Those are just a few thoughts.

If she bites you did it right.
09-06-2013 4:57 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 60 posts

09-06-2013 5:36 AM

the one that works for you. read previous posts, try some products, spend some money and time to found your sweet spot, try some of them and then you decide the best standalone pheromone for you.

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
09-06-2013 5:36 AM
Thanks given by wiserd

RaceSpeed
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

09-06-2013 6:15 AM

(09-06-2013 4:57 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  I am typing on the phone so I will keep it short.

I have tested nude alpha a lot and I use it for one on one when I will be with one girl for a while. It is not the most attractive blend but it has more of a make girls slowly fall in love with you. IMO. Mine is scented in av scent or aqua digio. I have used this blend to get some and it is one of my most useful blends for getting some.

Posess is an older blend from lal I believe. It is a balanced attraction with very little sexual undertones if any. I always add none to posess if I want to attract my type of woman. Plus it smells wonderful and sweet. Def not as sexy as
Na and is more appropriate than an for day game.

Those are just a few thoughts.

So it seems to me that NA is only suitable for love ones from your description? If that is the case, then isn't it similar to Androstadienone ?

I have quite a lot of products but don't seem to see much effect on them except A314, Primal Instinct and Ascend spray. But I have to admit that its only self effects. I have yet to see any real HITS. I may be the only guy who thinks that Ascend or perhaps ACE spray is better than the oil version!

Coming back to NA, I know its a one of a kind product. But are you able to just give a closest comparable product?
09-06-2013 6:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Standalone - The Swiss knife of pheromone world! Boompanes 2 806 09-27-2016 7:28 AM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone) NikkiReloaded 21 10,299 01-12-2015 4:01 PM
Last Post: metaltree