Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Taboo review...
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Taboo review...
11-27-2013 5:56 PM

Certain pheromones carry an aura about the wearer that's not mentioned enough. Presence is felt automatically. Right from the get go. I'm not talking about phero clouds, in which the people soak it up. I'm talking about an aura that's seen and felt immediately. I've noticed this with certain products. As people come within your vicinity, they notice you. They feel you. They look you in the eyes and stare as you walk by. After playing with mones for a few years now, and seeing it happen multiple times, I realize some mones have that aura. Whether it's an approachable, a status, or just plain interesting aura.

Taboo (xs113) has it... Then again, it seems to have it all! Wearing it enough put all the coincidence away.
Again, I'm very approachable wearing this, women are at ease and seem grateful to be near me. Along with the hair twirling, the good mood, and the glances, you can notice the sex appeal. You're just plain 'ol appealing!
Taboo is easy to use because it's a very well balanced standalone that hits multiple age ranges. I've noticed young and older women affected. A single spray is all I use. I'm in an uplifted good mood seconds after spraying this on.

Now, back to the aura. After spending time in the library, I've noticed multiple women hit by this aura! Once, a lady about 35, comes over and sits next to me after leaving another seat about 15 feet away. She was MORE than happy to be talking to me after numerous attempts to get my attention. Another time, I was leaving and another woman, about 27-29, was searching for books on the shelves, when she sees me, smiles, and I smile back. As I'm walking away, she's calling out to me, saying , "hey, do I know you" with a delighted smile on her face, and kept asking as I was walking away. I looked back a third time and she's still staring at me with that happy smile. (I'm on the phone the whole time with my girl)...just passing by!
And today, a young woman (super hot) about 23, after passing up a few seats, comes and sits at my desk. (I was like, "Yes"!!!! )... This is where it gets crazy... There was another woman who just sat down directly behind me, and we were seated back to back, as the hottie was seated in front of me. After only a couple of minutes, I feel some hair smack me in the back of my head, side of my face. No big deal... But then it happens again!!! The lady behind me then apologizes with a side of giggles! Then as I look forward to the girl in front, she's playing with her long beautiful ponytail, twirling it, flipping it, then pulling it loose, just to tie it up again. I feel like I'm in some type of hair-we-go'round!!
I laughed in my head as I knew Taboo was the culprit! I made small talk with the hottie (I just had to) and then took off after the hair show.

Taboo seems to have the right amounts of everything, and is very much beginner friendly. I guess the right balance does the trick! Lots of subtle, few blatant, but PLENTY of hits!! You have the social ease, comforting, trusting approachable and sexy aura about you. Mr all purpose Taboo! Absolutely a good product for those in a hurry and on the go.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 5:59 PM by V-nice.)
11-27-2013 5:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Rep Post

RE: Taboo review...
11-27-2013 10:39 PM

I swear, V!

I enjoy all of your reports! At one time, I thought you were the owner of the company of LIIK. Wacko2

Do you own scented or unscented? If unscented, are you using a cover?

Thanks for sharing! popcorn

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 10:39 PM by MMM.)
11-27-2013 10:39 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-27-2013 10:57 PM

(11-27-2013 10:39 PM)MMM Wrote:  I swear, V!

I enjoy all of your reports! At one time, I thought you were the owner of the company of LIIK. Wacko2

Do you own scented or unscented? If unscented, are you using a cover?

Thanks for sharing! popcorn

Lol! Too funny! I just love L2k v1, and to no surprise, a standalone like Taboo.
I always use scented (fxs) and even then, I still use a cover.

11-27-2013 10:57 PM
Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-28-2013 12:52 AM

I have had it Taboo for almost a week now and it is a solid product! SteveO did good with this mix. I have just worn it to work and out and about and it makes the ladies real friendly and open to conversation. I haven't used it in a pick up situation yet but I can already see the potential. Can't wait to give it a real trial while on the hunt!
11-28-2013 12:52 AM
MMM

Rep Post

11-28-2013 3:18 AM

(11-28-2013 12:52 AM)Albion9 Wrote:  I have had it Taboo for almost a week now and it is a solid product! SteveO did good with this mix. I have just worn it to work and out and about and it makes the ladies real friendly and open to conversation. I haven't used it in a pick up situation yet but I can already see the potential. Can't wait to give it a real trial while on the hunt!

How much are you wearing, A ... 1 spray as well?

Thanks! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-28-2013 3:18 AM

rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2013 3:23 PM

it seems that I have to add taboo to my wish list.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
11-28-2013 3:23 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-28-2013 10:27 PM

Just got my Taboo today as a gift from Steve. Will test it and report on my results.

How many hours does taboo stay effective?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 8:33 AM by Mars82.)
11-28-2013 10:27 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-29-2013 5:53 PM

(11-28-2013 10:27 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Just got my Taboo today as a gift from Steve. Will test it and report on my results.

What a nice gift! Very nice standalone. Taboo is not a heavy hitter like say AV, But like L2k v1...EFFECTIVE! I guess when a product is mixed well, it shows...It shows A LOT! It's no wonder a woman would constantly steal glances at me WHILE she's in her husband's arms...too close for comfort, but I must have seemed REALLY interesting for her to take such a risk!
It has the right tools...non-intimidating, very welcoming!

Have not yet payed attention to the duration Taboo stays effective, sorry.
Sure you'll like it!

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 3:06 AM by V-nice.)
11-29-2013 5:53 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

11-30-2013 6:15 AM

(11-28-2013 10:27 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Just got my Taboo today as a gift from Steve. Will test it and report on my results.

PheromoneXS site says:

"Results should last 6-8 hours at 1-2 sprays applied to clean dry skin."

Cheers.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 6:15 AM by Being.)
11-30-2013 6:15 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-30-2013 9:57 AM

Indeed the site says 6-8 hours. However, i find that most of his products still produce results beyond that, even up to 10-12 hours under certain conditions.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-30-2013 9:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paradox's review of Taboo Paradox 17 7,734 03-09-2015 2:29 PM
Last Post: Paradox