Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Taboo review...
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Taboo review...
12-04-2013 4:10 PM

(12-04-2013 2:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  V-nice

More details on how you find taboo differs from l2k v1 in terms of both self effects and results... please go on to expand on this subject.

SteveO says it transitions from coffee to dinner to nightclub. I am really concerned here.Sounds like a glorified ammo.

That worked in all those places too.

HOW IS THIS BETTER THAN AMMO?
WHEN WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR IT OVER L2K V1 FOR EXAMPLE?
Is it really sexual enough for a club?

I personally never had AMMO. I am a fan of standalones however and like to do less work as possible when getting to my target.
Like L2k v1, Taboo is well rounded and very good at disabling b** shields, so you can invade a woman's space with less hassle. They both have very nice attraction, not like AV, the master of attraction, but they can be master of seduction! Pheromones like L2k v1
Cohesion and Taboo sure can seduce! They are not heavily sexual, but sexual ENOUGH. Along with the Androstadienone in conjunction, you put the ladies in a comfort zone, and easily steered.
I notice the women don't mind invading MY space while wearing Taboo. And still, I've been opened more with L2k than all my other mones. Both get me lots of hits. L2k so far has given me more blatant (women intentionally trying to get your attention!) but of course, I've had it longer. I have yet to take Taboo out to the club scene, but have a feeling it has the right stuff because like my other top mones, AV and L2k v1, they get you noticed! And in an atmosphere like that, women are naturally opened up anyway.

I am still learning the differences though, as they are both versatile. Off the top, it seems Taboo probably has more respect to it. As far as self effects, I'm cool and confident with L2k, and Taboo I'm in an upbeat, positive mood. Still learning more...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 4:12 PM by V-nice.)
12-04-2013 4:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2013 5:07 PM

1.5 hours in a coffee shop wearing 2 sprays of Taboo (right wrist and back of hand rubbed on left side of neck) and betweenq 1 to 1.5 sprays of Imprint on the opposite sides).

There is definitely something to this Taboo. Lots of looks and a couple of smiles from some hotties in their early 20's. Massive hair flipping after 15 minutes next to a 30+ 6/10. I have been wanting to use some effective attractants / socials that are not too intimidating as I think that I am a bit alpha and can shut down the youngsters too easily if I don't put some forethought into what I'm using / mixing. Looking forward to more testing.
12-04-2013 5:07 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-05-2013 8:36 AM

Vnice thanks for the comparison.

Too bad taboo is not shipping right now.. Steve is down till the 9th of dec or so.

If you had to choose between taboo or AV which would you pick? Gonna make a purchase soon.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 3:55 PM by dsouza.)
12-05-2013 8:36 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

12-05-2013 4:41 PM

(12-05-2013 8:36 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Vnice thanks for the comparison.

Too bad taboo is not shipping right now.. Steve is down till the 9th of dec or so.

If you had to choose between taboo or AV which would you pick? Gonna make a purchase soon.

It's a tough one, for me anyways...but it all depends on circumstance. And Taboo is fairly new so still learning it.
I know I'll use AV in specific situations, where I need attention NOW, and there are other pheromones lingering about, so I'll need to stand out. I need a heavy hitter, to attract those females! I like the fact that it doesn't take long to hit, (has that aura) and it's speed and proximity seems to be unmatched. It's not my #1 ONLY because I have to take action most of the time. But of course, there are ways to tone down it's intimidating factors.
I'm giving Taboo the edge simply because I do less work. They both can grab attention! (That's basically all a guy needs...to grab a woman's attention, pheromones or not...then they can take it from there). But for me, a woman getting comfortable, relaxed, and at ease when talking to a stranger, is IMPORTANT! You can tell when they position their bodies towards you and inch a little closer (this happened numerous times on the train). Of course, being so non-intimidating...a teenage girl today on the train kept looking at me with a slight smile to the point at which I realized she was flirting. I had to look away knowing Taboo was at fault!
They both give me lots of hits, AV more blatant ESPECIALLY after you've opened them, But Taboo is gonna get me more hits in DIFFERENT places...places where a woman is LEAST likely to open up.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 4:50 PM by V-nice.)
12-05-2013 4:41 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

12-06-2013 5:08 AM

Was hoping Taboo solo would be a nice day mones to add to my arsenal but half the bottle gone and been playing with 1-6 sprays without any success. Maybe its because I'm a bit older. Will try adding some rones and nones to it now to see if it will light up some sparks in Taboo. Cheers.
Was hoping Taboo solo would be a nice day mones to add to my arsenal but half the bottle gone and been playing with 1-6 sprays without any success. Maybe its because I'm a bit older. Will try adding some rones and nones to it now to see if it will light up some sparks in Taboo. Cheers.

*** Always ask for more ***
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 5:08 AM by ZB pmones.)
12-06-2013 5:08 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

12-07-2013 7:46 PM

Try it with Evolve and/or XiSt. 1/2 spray of Evolve with Taboo and XiSt works for me.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-07-2013 7:46 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

12-08-2013 10:06 PM

nice review!

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
12-08-2013 10:06 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-09-2013 12:33 PM

Hey, you're ongoing review has been a huge help, V-nice! Thank you!

Since I have tried several mixes using Taboo, I won't start my own review but I would like to add that on the days that I have run Taboo solo (one spray even at an outdoors venue) or nearly solo,
almost every woman around checked me out! Absolutely impressed with this stuff!

At my son's karate class, every single mom (all married, I think) came up to me and initiated a conversation with me in a very upbeat, chatty, happy manner. That stands out so much because most of these same moms don't normally so much as acknowledge my presence. They are married and busy with their kids but they all
made time to engage me last Wednesday. I see in my log that I actually paired 2 sprays of Taboo with between 1 to 1.5 sprays of Imprint on this day.

Two girls got plain ditsy on me (and Taboo, solo); one cashier ask me to sign my credit card instead of the receipt before she caught her mistake and blushed...
12-09-2013 12:33 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

12-09-2013 4:19 PM

(12-09-2013 12:33 PM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  Hey, you're ongoing review has been a huge help, V-nice! Thank you!

Since I have tried several mixes using Taboo, I won't start my own review but I would like to add that on the days that I have run Taboo solo (one spray even at an outdoors venue) or nearly solo,
almost every woman around checked me out! Absolutely impressed with this stuff!

At my son's karate class, every single mom (all married, I think) came up to me and initiated a conversation with me in a very upbeat, chatty, happy manner. That stands out so much because most of these same moms don't normally so much as acknowledge my presence. They are married and busy with their kids but they all
made time to engage me last Wednesday. I see in my log that I actually paired 2 sprays of Taboo with between 1 to 1.5 sprays of Imprint on this day.

Two girls got plain ditsy on me (and Taboo, solo); one cashier ask me to sign my credit card instead of the receipt before she caught her mistake and blushed...

Nice! Glad you're enjoying it!
I'm probably one of the VERY few guys on this forum who RARELY mixes...which is why i enjoy standalones or any product solo for that matter....But yeah, I'm hearing of Taboo in combo being nice as well!

Those are very similar to my results with Taboo...the women notice you, and they are upbeat and happy around you. You are appealing!
For a product relatively light on mones, IT IS pretty impressive!

Nice report CLR!

12-09-2013 4:19 PM

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-09-2013 10:23 PM

(12-09-2013 4:19 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Nice! Glad you're enjoying it!
I'm probably one of the VERY few guys on this forum who RARELY mixes...which is why i enjoy standalones or any product solo for that matter....But yeah, I'm hearing of Taboo in combo being nice as well!

Those are very similar to my results with Taboo...the women notice you, and they are upbeat and happy around you. You are appealing!
For a product relatively light on mones, IT IS pretty impressive!

Nice report CLR!

Thank you Sir! You are wise to learn what these standalones do without corrupting them like I did today. In the early afternoon, I went to a coffee shop that had an above average amount of 20 to 30 year-old hotties in it (for this place). I tried a combo that I think Kimba and someone else seemed to like: 2 sprays of XiSt and one spray of XS106B. Not too many looks and I think that I may have been intimidating them (I look fairly alpha anyhow) as I caught a couple of them looking away as soon as I looked their way (one at least was smiling as she looked down). I was so bummed! Why didn't I stick with my (already) beloved and trusty Taboo? I actually drove home just to clean the app points with alcohol and soap. I hadn't shaved and I even did that (for the cleaning effect as well as to make me look less alpha or intimidating).

So now, I couldn't resist another mix that I felt would be cool and it did seem to give off a great vibe. For the rest my day, I was back to getting a lot of attention at several places that I went to, including dinner at a restaurant. One spray of Taboo spread between wrists, back of hands and both sides of my neck and the equivalent of one drop of Nude Alpha at the V in my sweater / lower neck. I think that I felt a bit more in control adding the NA versus just Taboo alone. I felt a tad Beta the times that I used Taboo alone and unmixed.

I will continue to rock Taboo in one form or another as it is a real winner! I need to try the XiSt / Taboo combo but really like the NA / Taboo mix as well.

Soon I will have XS 99, 100, 107, 111 and 119 in addition to all of the common SteveO weapons already in my arsenal. How am I ever going to test all of this stuff?

Can't wait to test the "Mascot" one: "Hey baby, wanna sit on this fuzzy bunny's lap and watch my magic pink bubblegum cigar rise up and disappear down one of your rabbit holes?" Sorry, I couldn't resist...
12-09-2013 10:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paradox's review of Taboo Paradox 17 8,626 03-09-2015 2:29 PM
Last Post: Paradox