Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Taboo review...
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Taboo review...
12-10-2013 4:24 PM

(12-09-2013 10:23 PM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  Thank you Sir! You are wise to learn what these standalones do without corrupting them like I did today. In the early afternoon, I went to a coffee shop that had an above average amount of 20 to 30 year-old hotties in it (for this place). I tried a combo that I think Kimba and someone else seemed to like: 2 sprays of XiSt and one spray of XS106B. Not too many looks and I think that I may have been intimidating them (I look fairly alpha anyhow) as I caught a couple of them looking away as soon as I looked their way (one at least was smiling as she looked down). I was so bummed! Why didn't I stick with my (already) beloved and trusty Taboo? I actually drove home just to clean the app points with alcohol and soap. I hadn't shaved and I even did that (for the cleaning effect as well as to make me look less alpha or intimidating).

So now, I couldn't resist another mix that I felt would be cool and it did seem to give off a great vibe. For the rest my day, I was back to getting a lot of attention at several places that I went to, including dinner at a restaurant. One spray of Taboo spread between wrists, back of hands and both sides of my neck and the equivalent of one drop of Nude Alpha at the V in my sweater / lower neck. I think that I felt a bit more in control adding the NA versus just Taboo alone. I felt a tad Beta the times that I used Taboo alone and unmixed.

I will continue to rock Taboo in one form or another as it is a real winner! I need to try the XiSt / Taboo combo but really like the NA / Taboo mix as well.

Soon I will have XS 99, 100, 107, 111 and 119 in addition to all of the common SteveO weapons already in my arsenal. How am I ever going to test all of this stuff?

Can't wait to test the "Mascot" one: "Hey baby, wanna sit on this fuzzy bunny's lap and watch my magic pink bubblegum cigar rise up and disappear down one of your rabbit holes?" Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Lol! Yeah, the majority of my pheromones are from Steve O. Seems to me he has a broader selection of QUALITY products than most companies...But I guess that's up for debate.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
12-10-2013 4:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-10-2013 8:32 PM

(12-10-2013 4:24 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Lol! Yeah, the majority of my pheromones are from Steve O. Seems to me he has a broader selection of QUALITY products than most companies...But I guess that's up for debate.

I totally agree and have just started to feel that way in the last week or so from all the reading up and spraying myself down with his products.

Did three separate applications today with three thorough removals when each mission was accomplished. The first and third apps were very obvious successes using roughly equal amounts of Taboo and Nude Alpha each time.

My second app was to that damn coffee shop which was full of hotties again today and although I wasn't to the point of "ghosting", my results were depressing. This was 1x Core, 2x Taboo and 1x Nude Alpha. I suspect it was too Alpha and the chicky-poos were keeping their
eyes and heads down(?).

I like the NA addition to the Taboo. It seems to add a small bit of smooth sexy Alpha vibe which I like and may need. It is great testing something that works so well.

Tomorrow, I hope to see a 9.5 to 10 target that I have already called on the phone but circumstances beyond my control kind of derailed us.
i know XiSt is supposed to do the trick when things need repaired, but, I haven't used it enough to get a feel for it yet, so, I think that I will do the Taboo and NA combo again for her. Opinions / advice is always welcome!

Edit: I just thought of something worth adding: Regarding my Core, Taboo, NA mix, I forgot to mention there was an 8.5/10 working here that seemed very into me and vice versa when I placed my order. Brief conversation then I went and sat down. It occurred to me that I was feeling very manly and should walk up to her and tell her that I wanted to take her out on a date. She was in the back when I went up and then when I left I went to see her but she was very busy. I just wanted to note that although this combo snuffed the attention and looks from the crowd, it was very smooth and manly in the confidence / self-effects department. I have seen this before with a combo of 1x NA, 1x AV and 2x Core. That day I cold approached a 9+/10, in a rainy parking lot (after a 20+ seconds, sexy DIH from her in a coffee shop), getting her to roll her window down so I could ask if she was married (she was). I pulled it off smooth as ice and she seemed to like it judging from her sexy "oooooooh" (as if to say "that was so sweet" as I walked away). That combo also got a 40 year old 8/10 to approach me and start talking for several minutes and telling me how to find her (I didn't really want to ask for her number but it would have been easy). It seems that the self-confidence / barrier removal that Core provides is huge. Taboo and Core is another combo that I want to tweak...
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 9:29 PM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
12-10-2013 8:32 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

12-10-2013 11:33 PM

Certain combos might give off too much respect. Remember, with any pheromone, you're not ALWAYS going to get hits. I've learned that there is plenty of room for off days... And that of course, is do to circumstance! But always trust that the mones are working! I always like to start up a convo just for proof.

Seems like you're having fun testing! I've been working heavy the past couple of weeks and my mone usage has dropped drastically! Can't wait for a little break and more reviews!

I say if Taboo and NA are working well for you... Ok

12-10-2013 11:33 PM

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-11-2013 10:09 AM

(12-10-2013 11:33 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Certain combos might give off too much respect. Remember, with any pheromone, you're not ALWAYS going to get hits. I've learned that there is plenty of room for off days... And that of course, is do to circumstance! But always trust that the mones are working! I always like to start up a convo just for proof.

Seems like you're having fun testing! I've been working heavy the past couple of weeks and my mone usage has dropped drastically! Can't wait for a little break and more reviews!

I say if Taboo and NA are working well for you... Ok

Makes sense and I'm starting to get the big picture thanks to all of the help here! A "Swiss army" standalone is not such a bad thing...

I will stick with Taboo and NA today...
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 10:10 AM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
12-11-2013 10:09 AM
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-19-2013 3:12 AM

Going to order some Taboo now Smile
12-19-2013 3:12 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

12-19-2013 5:02 PM

(12-19-2013 3:12 AM)xxprojectalicexx Wrote:  Going to order some Taboo now Smile

Nice! I see it as a multi-purpose mone that you can take anywhere and is non-intimidating.
I don't like to mix a lot no matter what I'm wearing and be a walking phero bomb!...although I'm hearing quite a few people having success in combination.

There are many days when I look at my phero stash and think, "hmmm...what am I gonna wear today"? Often times Taboo makes my decision quick and easy.
I like to cover a lot of ground as much as possible with a single product.
I'm confident already in Taboo and it's effectiveness. It just gives me a little bit of everything.

12-19-2013 5:02 PM
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-19-2013 10:33 PM

(12-19-2013 5:02 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Nice! I see it as a multi-purpose mone that you can take anywhere and is non-intimidating.
I don't like to mix a lot no matter what I'm wearing and be a walking phero bomb!...although I'm hearing quite a few people having success in combination.

There are many days when I look at my phero stash and think, "hmmm...what am I gonna wear today"? Often times Taboo makes my decision quick and easy.
I like to cover a lot of ground as much as possible with a single product.
I'm confident already in Taboo and it's effectiveness. It just gives me a little bit of everything.

Question, when you combo your mones, do you layer them on top of each other like ex: you spray taboo on first then you spray the other on top? Or do you apply taboo on the throat and something like cohesion on the side of the neck?
12-19-2013 10:33 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

12-20-2013 12:59 AM

(12-19-2013 10:33 PM)xxprojectalicexx Wrote:  Question, when you combo your mones, do you layer them on top of each other like ex: you spray taboo on first then you spray the other on top? Or do you apply taboo on the throat and something like cohesion on the side of the neck?

When I do use mones in combo, I definitely separate the applications. I never layered anything... Not saying that it wouldn't be effective, just never done it.

12-20-2013 12:59 AM
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-20-2013 2:07 AM

(12-20-2013 12:59 AM)V-nice Wrote:  When I do use mones in combo, I definitely separate the applications. I never layered anything... Not saying that it wouldn't be effective, just never done it.

Thanks, just confused that's all and wanted some clarification. I already put in an order for Taboo and I can't wait to use it for work & bars. I do also have Cohesion, Dirty Primative. So maybe I'll do a combo with either one of those.
12-20-2013 2:07 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

12-20-2013 3:15 AM

(12-20-2013 2:07 AM)xxprojectalicexx Wrote:  Thanks, just confused that's all and wanted some clarification. I already put in an order for Taboo and I can't wait to use it for work & bars. I do also have Cohesion, Dirty Primative. So maybe I'll do a combo with either one of those.

Those are some good mones! I'm quite sure you'll get some interesting results, as Taboo is very versatile.

12-20-2013 3:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paradox's review of Taboo Paradox 17 8,626 03-09-2015 2:29 PM
Last Post: Paradox