Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX
08-15-2011 4:17 AM

Interesting.. If it's the neroli, maybe I'll try picking up some of it from a supplier I found on ebay while looking for a different scent.

I had heard that Sandalwood was an aphrodisiac, and apparently ylang ylang is one as well.. And then I stumbled upon this, as a potential additive to one of my TI bottles:

They also have Neroli here:

Interesting to note that neroli can be used to combat "anxiety, insomnia and depression".

Maybe I'll pick up both and see what happens with them P

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
08-15-2011 4:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-15-2011 6:31 AM

Androtic's neroli based fragrance actually smells quite different from any neroli essential oil i have ever smelled though. Apparently the stuff's quite expensive to obtain so most of it u find on the shelf is diluted anyway.
08-15-2011 6:31 AM
latinboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2011 5:06 PM

hi everyone i have my order true love, true radiance and true instint, not a really testing yet but i did 2 days triying true love and true radiance at 2 sprays nothing yet but ill continuing testing, but the first thing, i dont like the smell, i have the axe scent but smell pheromones a lot, and i dont like it. Maybe ill try to put cologne on it but i dont know..
08-21-2011 5:06 PM

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

08-21-2011 5:22 PM

(08-21-2011 5:06 PM)latinboy Wrote:  hi everyone i have my order true love, true radiance and true instint, not a really testing yet but i did 2 days triying true love and true radiance at 2 sprays nothing yet but ill continuing testing, but the first thing, i dont like the smell, i have the axe scent but smell pheromones a lot, and i dont like it. Maybe ill try to put cologne on it but i dont know..

Dude, find your sweet spot, start with one spray and move gradually until you see hits, more is not always better. people experience amazing effects from true alpha at just one drop. you don't know what you will get with one spray so you just made up your mind, and sprayed 2 from each at one time.

Cheers

SS
08-21-2011 5:22 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

08-21-2011 6:05 PM

(08-21-2011 5:06 PM)latinboy Wrote:  hi everyone i have my order true love, true radiance and true instint, not a really testing yet but i did 2 days triying true love and true radiance at 2 sprays nothing yet but ill continuing testing, but the first thing, i dont like the smell, i have the axe scent but smell pheromones a lot, and i dont like it. Maybe ill try to put cologne on it but i dont know..

i'm no expert but the only time i used TL i got a hit. Also i think you should try them out first one by one to know how each work. I think of TL as a one on one product and not really for a crowd...thats what i think

i also had a TR to-go and when using it made me feel a bit more alpha... my brother-in-law is a bodybuilder and he showed more respect and he was talking alot to me we do talk but this was very different.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
08-21-2011 6:05 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2013 8:12 PM

When would you find the best time to wear True Instinct?

I can't find a good scenario that gives sexual energy.

Party or clubs?

(08-14-2011 9:20 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Glad you asked. There are a few places where I've described the difference between TI and a typical NONE product, but not many.

The main difference is a NONE product gives off raw sexual power (New Pheromone Additive is similar to Turn Up The Heat; ). It has nothing to buffer, tame, or balance the scales with.. Which is why you'll see combos such as New Pheromone Additive + Scent of Eros , or perhaps Turn Up The Heat + an equivalent social.

It is FUN to unleash that sexual power sometimes. But it's not always appropriate, and may cause intimidation. As powerful as I've heard and seen New Pheromone Additive to be, you'll occasionally be met with last minute resistance or temporary hesitation in women.

This is where a rounded NONE product like TI or Alpha-7 comes in. They have socials (TI has a/b NOL, a/b Androsterone) tossed into the formula at premeasured ratios. If I'm wearing TI, I often don't need to wear any other social products. In the case of my TA+TI combo, sometimes it's better without an additional social.

So instead of giving off raw sexual energy, you're giving off sexual energy masked with fun and outgoing vibes. In general it's better for day to day use, but you should always pick which product you wear based on the scenario... I prefer TI's smoothness, but nothing beats the rush of sexual intimidation. Buba

(08-14-2011 6:22 PM)mengster Wrote:  txi0m, i've actually used TL with NOTICEABLY more success when used in conjunction with an equal amount of Instant Honesty. Its comfort factor goes way up and seems to lay a fantastic ground to increase kino. I had a short conversation with Pago once about the merits of adding more socials to an already social product but there doesn't seem to be any solid answer for it other than it simply works. I have not tried it with glace nor True Comm and my single molecules have Alpha Androstenol or Beta Androstenol have yet to arrive so i cannot confirm anything. Results weren't so spectacular with just TL by itself though. My friends, whom i have given samples to, pretty much concur the same thing. Can't comment about the attraction factor as my focus have mainly been on social or work mixes.

At the very least, the original scented TL coupled with AD's Neroli seems to make the scent much more palatable for me Big Grin

It would be great if you could try it out one day and let me know how that went for you Smile
Hmm... Have you tried it with Instant Openness? What is supposedly in Instant Honesty? If it's just NOL, then it shouldn't be too difficult to replicate with other manufacturer's products (boycotting AD best I can).

I have some Instant Openness left, so I may be able to test it with that. Dunno about Honesty though. I will certainly test with TComm/TO (TComm is rumored 50:50 on a/b NOL w/Androstadienone ; TO is 70:30 on a/b NOL) and Glace when it arrives! Smile
09-26-2013 8:12 PM
vicpowa
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-19-2013 3:02 PM

True Alpha is pretty beast for me. Womens tend to be pretty nervous around me. Maybe too much..

Currently Own :

PheromoneXS : Xist, Bliss, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Taboo, S.O.B, XS111 (Love Boat)

Liquid Alchemy Labs : Wolf (Roller Top), AV(sample)

Thundr : Core (Fury) + Imprint

True Pheromones : True Alpha Oil

Love-Scent : Chikara
11-19-2013 3:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Awesomeness. Deja Vu 39 21,156 04-16-2018 9:34 AM
Last Post: Charmer_50
  True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 38 27,926 04-15-2018 5:35 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117