Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX
08-14-2011 4:07 PM

For my second purchase with this company here is what I went. Do you guys haveany suggestions or reviews on these products. Ive read a couple form this forum but some of them seem outdated with no current updates or reviews I wanted to see if somone had anything new to report here.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 5:05 PM by Black Machismo.)
08-14-2011 4:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

RE: TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX
08-14-2011 5:28 PM

(08-14-2011 4:07 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  For my second purchase with this company here is what I went with any suggestions or reviews on these products. Ive read a couple form this forum but some of them seem outdated with no current updates or reviews I wanted to see if somone had anything new to report here.
Ok here is an update re True Love i still have 1/2 of my original bottle left as i only need 2 sprays to notice good consistant results and i am expecting an order of another 3 bottles of TL to arrive this week, oh yeah re True Alpha, a friend gifted me a mL of this or roundabouts and at two drops this works excellent for the attraction of young women 18-25, however i have not been able to get it to work for me with older women even at 3 dr or more sigh, but certainly positive reactions from many very young women

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
08-14-2011 5:28 PM
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-14-2011 5:35 PM

Actually I would argue that much of the information here on these products are fairly current. TI especially is a product with new reviews and information, much of which has been contributed by myself.

TA and TL have got quite a bit of recent attention too and they are fantastic products as well. The only one I haven't seen any recent information on is XXX. This may be because it appears to be a strictly AndrosteNONE based product, and many of us already have something for that (for example, I use New Pheromone Additive). A benefit of XXX is it is oil based (New Pheromone Additive is not).

I guarantee you'll see nice results with True Alpha and True Instinct-- Try 2-3 drops of True Alpha to start. 3 is where I see my best results. It only takes 1-2 drops to see results with True Instinct.

True Love is a bit tricky. The Methoxyestratetraenone in it makes hits a little inconsistent, but it certainly adds a little *something* to the situation. Try TA + TL and it should catch you some nice attention.

By the way, welcome to the forums. Smile

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
08-14-2011 5:35 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

08-14-2011 6:10 PM

(08-14-2011 5:35 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Actually I would argue that much of the information here on these products are fairly current. TI especially is a product with new reviews and information, much of which has been contributed by myself.

TA and TL have got quite a bit of recent attention too and they are fantastic products as well. The only one I haven't seen any recent information on is XXX. This may be because it appears to be a strictly AndrosteNONE based product, and many of us already have something for that (for example, I use New Pheromone Additive). A benefit of XXX is it is oil based (New Pheromone Additive is not).

I guarantee you'll see nice results with True Alpha and True Instinct-- Try 2-3 drops of True Alpha to start. 3 is where I see my best results. It only takes 1-2 drops to see results with True Instinct.

True Love is a bit tricky. The Methoxyestratetraenone in it makes hits a little inconsistent, but it certainly adds a little *something* to the situation. Try TA + TL and it should catch you some nice attention.

By the way, welcome to the forums. Smile

You keep talking about True instinct in abundance. I talked to you before about it and I seem convinced that it is a good product. However, I have yet to see how is it different from other Androstenone's, like Turn Up The Heat for example.

Take care

SS
08-14-2011 6:10 PM

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2011 6:22 PM

(08-14-2011 5:35 PM)txi0m Wrote:  True Love is a bit tricky. The Methoxyestratetraenone in it makes hits a little inconsistent, but it certainly adds a little *something* to the situation.

txi0m, i've actually used TL with NOTICEABLY more success when used in conjunction with an equal amount of Instant Honesty. Its comfort factor goes way up and seems to lay a fantastic ground to increase kino. I had a short conversation with Pago once about the merits of adding more socials to an already social product but there doesn't seem to be any solid answer for it other than it simply works. I have not tried it with glace nor True Comm and my single molecules have Alpha Androstenol or Beta Androstenol have yet to arrive so i cannot confirm anything. Results weren't so spectacular with just TL by itself though. My friends, whom i have given samples to, pretty much concur the same thing. Can't comment about the attraction factor as my focus have mainly been on social or work mixes.

At the very least, the original scented TL coupled with AD's Neroli seems to make the scent much more palatable for me Big Grin

It would be great if you could try it out one day and let me know how that went for you Smile
08-14-2011 6:22 PM
txi0m

Rep Post

08-14-2011 9:20 PM

(08-14-2011 6:10 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  You keep talking about True instinct in abundance. I talked to you before about it and I seem convinced that it is a good product. However, I have yet to see how is it different from other Androstenone's, like Turn Up The Heat for example.

Take care

SS

Glad you asked. There are a few places where I've described the difference between TI and a typical NONE product, but not many.

The main difference is a NONE product gives off raw sexual power (New Pheromone Additive is similar to Turn Up The Heat; ). It has nothing to buffer, tame, or balance the scales with.. Which is why you'll see combos such as New Pheromone Additive + Scent of Eros , or perhaps Turn Up The Heat + an equivalent social.

It is FUN to unleash that sexual power sometimes. But it's not always appropriate, and may cause intimidation. As powerful as I've heard and seen New Pheromone Additive to be, you'll occasionally be met with last minute resistance or temporary hesitation in women.

This is where a rounded NONE product like TI or Alpha-7 comes in. They have socials (TI has a/b NOL, a/b Androsterone) tossed into the formula at premeasured ratios. If I'm wearing TI, I often don't need to wear any other social products. In the case of my TA+TI combo, sometimes it's better without an additional social.

So instead of giving off raw sexual energy, you're giving off sexual energy masked with fun and outgoing vibes. In general it's better for day to day use, but you should always pick which product you wear based on the scenario... I prefer TI's smoothness, but nothing beats the rush of sexual intimidation. Buba

(08-14-2011 6:22 PM)mengster Wrote:  txi0m, i've actually used TL with NOTICEABLY more success when used in conjunction with an equal amount of Instant Honesty. Its comfort factor goes way up and seems to lay a fantastic ground to increase kino. I had a short conversation with Pago once about the merits of adding more socials to an already social product but there doesn't seem to be any solid answer for it other than it simply works. I have not tried it with glace nor True Comm and my single molecules have Alpha Androstenol or Beta Androstenol have yet to arrive so i cannot confirm anything. Results weren't so spectacular with just TL by itself though. My friends, whom i have given samples to, pretty much concur the same thing. Can't comment about the attraction factor as my focus have mainly been on social or work mixes.

At the very least, the original scented TL coupled with AD's Neroli seems to make the scent much more palatable for me Big Grin

It would be great if you could try it out one day and let me know how that went for you Smile
Hmm... Have you tried it with Instant Openness? What is supposedly in Instant Honesty? If it's just NOL, then it shouldn't be too difficult to replicate with other manufacturer's products (boycotting AD best I can).

I have some Instant Openness left, so I may be able to test it with that. Dunno about Honesty though. I will certainly test with TComm/TO (TComm is rumored 50:50 on a/b NOL w/Androstadienone ; TO is 70:30 on a/b NOL) and Glace when it arrives! Smile

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2011 9:55 PM by txi0m.)
08-14-2011 9:20 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

08-14-2011 9:31 PM

Thanks for explanation Txi0m. Your link redirects me to Pheromonetalk's main page.

Cheers

SS
08-14-2011 9:31 PM
txi0m

Rep Post

08-14-2011 9:54 PM

(08-14-2011 9:31 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Thanks for explanation Txi0m. Your link redirects me to Pheromonetalk's main page.
No problem man. Here's one that will definitely work:

It's the forum's stupid auto replace that's changing N.P.A (without periods) to New Pheromone Additive in the URL. Dodgy lol

I'll edit that new link into my post above.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
08-14-2011 9:54 PM

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

08-14-2011 10:01 PM

Awesome, Olfact did a good job of explaining it.

Cheers

SS
08-14-2011 10:01 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-15-2011 3:38 AM

I feel you on the androtics matter.

Actually i have but the results turned out to be as good as not adding it. That being said though, i think my big bottle of IO i used it with is a dud because i never received any of the effects i got as compared to my togo equivalent. Needless to say i have tried it by itself and i have come to the conclusion that it might just be neroli but let's leave that topic for another time.

I think i remembered IO and IH to be Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol of differing ratios and some steering molecules with IH being predominantly Beta Androstenol. maybe True Comm or True Open might work. I'll run another test once my single molecules arrive.

(08-14-2011 9:20 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Hmm... Have you tried it with Instant Openness? What is supposedly in Instant Honesty? If it's just NOL, then it shouldn't be too difficult to replicate with other manufacturer's products (boycotting AD best I can).

I have some Instant Openness left, so I may be able to test it with that. Dunno about Honesty though. I will certainly test with TComm/TO (TComm is rumored 50:50 on a/b NOL w/Androstadienone ; TO is 70:30 on a/b NOL) and Glace when it arrives! Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 3:39 AM by mengster.)
08-15-2011 3:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 5 3,706 09-01-2019 6:21 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 41 30,819 05-02-2019 8:17 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 115 53,838 02-04-2019 1:29 AM
Last Post: MisterY
Thumbs Up True Trust fuzzcat 38 15,807 12-03-2018 11:58 AM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  A breakfast date with True Pheromones complete pheromone system Brojack 9 745 11-29-2018 3:36 PM
Last Post: Brojack