Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A breakfast date with True Pheromones complete pheromone system
Brojack
Pherovet

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A breakfast date with True Pheromones complete pheromone system
11-20-2018 3:48 AM

I had a breakfast date last Friday with a 37yo Hispanic woman I meet from Bumble.
My weapons of choice from the complete phero system: 2 & 1/2 sprays of true jerk, 4 swipes of true trust because the spray nozzle doesn't work from day one, 2 sprays of the dangerous true love, 3 to 5 drops of true instinct and alpha oils.

This shit is a true troublemaker. I haven't heard the words I love you as induced by Methoxyestratetraenone in a past experience of mine. Yet five hours of exposure apparently has lasting imprinting and longing effects. Before I pinned this I just looked through the string of text and from one date there are over 1420 text 70% or more belonging to her. That's from the afternoon of Friday 15th until just 30 minutes ago at 1:30a.m. 11/20/18. This includes her bragging of her oral skills, nudes sent while in the car with her mother, and some of her past sexcapades in public places.
There was no resistance when kino started but teaching her to shoot pool helped with keeping touch cool and natural. I'm already being labeled hunny and babe from one morning/mid-day date. Tomorrow it's a matinee with a nearly empty theater and sexual play has been pretty much gaurenteed; she has a sun dress picked out and no panties come with this outfit I've been warned.
I'm going with the same combo yet I may leave out the true love/Methoxyestratetraenone . I am not looking for a fast heart crushing love at first sight vibe. I don't want to reinforce that layer of what she felt on the date. I'll be tempering it with trusted alpha sex maniac tomorrow or should I say this morning.
She admitted that she was nervous about how much she liked me. This mix has status and beautification effects for sure. The compliments keep coming even 3 days later. I'm not a pretty boy by any measuring stick.

This is a creeper, honestly I wasn't sure how she felt during the date. She let me know afterwards for sure. Communication was a breeze and I may have talked 25% of the time yet she felt like it was free flowing and no awkward pauses or gaps. This is beyond easy and tomorrow will tell us all how far it can take me.

My only disappointment is the shipping. Damn near 10 glass bottles packed into the smallest plastic envelope unwrapped. Luckily none broke but they leaked like hell. Even at 50% off, for $260 you'd think they would have been a little more careful and courteous with a customers order.

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
11-20-2018 3:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: A breakfast date with True Pheromones complete pheromone system
11-20-2018 4:30 PM

Sounds like you've got this well in hand as they say.
11-20-2018 4:30 PM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

11-20-2018 7:58 PM

(11-20-2018 4:30 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Sounds like you've got this well in hand as they say.

The time at the movie was hot and wet. There were only two other people in the movie we saw. If it wasn't for them I could have gotten movie head. I'd still call playing with the pussy on a second daytime date a win. She suggested a hotel room thanksgiving night so I'm glad I eliminated the true love from the combo.

11-20-2018 7:58 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-20-2018 8:43 PM

That's a lot of Androstenone! But you can't argue with results.
11-20-2018 8:43 PM

Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

11-21-2018 1:23 AM

(11-20-2018 8:43 PM)nephil Wrote:  That's a lot of Androstenone! But you can't argue with results.

The results are what I care about. I honestly didn't give any thought as to overlapping ingredients. That may be a problem for some yet one or two days of wear may be well worth the desired outcome.

11-21-2018 1:23 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2018 10:30 AM

(11-20-2018 7:58 PM)Brojack Wrote:  The time at the movie was hot and wet. There were only two other people in the movie we saw. If it wasn't for them I could have gotten movie head. I'd still call playing with the pussy on a second daytime date a win. She suggested a hotel room thanksgiving night so I'm glad I eliminated the true love from the combo.
I could not agree more!! Go get em!!
11-21-2018 10:30 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2018 7:54 AM

(11-20-2018 3:48 AM)Brojack Wrote:  I had a breakfast date last Friday with a 37yo Hispanic woman I meet from Bumble.
My weapons of choice from the complete phero system: 2 & 1/2 sprays of true jerk, 4 swipes of true trust because the spray nozzle doesn't work from day one, 2 sprays of the dangerous true love, 3 to 5 drops of true instinct and alpha oils.

This shit is a true troublemaker. I haven't heard the words I love you as induced by Methoxyestratetraenone in a past experience of mine. Yet five hours of exposure apparently has lasting imprinting and longing effects. Before I pinned this I just looked through the string of text and from one date there are over 1420 text 70% or more belonging to her. That's from the afternoon of Friday 15th until just 30 minutes ago at 1:30a.m. 11/20/18. This includes her bragging of her oral skills, nudes sent while in the car with her mother, and some of her past sexcapades in public places.
There was no resistance when kino started but teaching her to shoot pool helped with keeping touch cool and natural. I'm already being labeled hunny and babe from one morning/mid-day date. Tomorrow it's a matinee with a nearly empty theater and sexual play has been pretty much gaurenteed; she has a sun dress picked out and no panties come with this outfit I've been warned.
I'm going with the same combo yet I may leave out the true love/Methoxyestratetraenone . I am not looking for a fast heart crushing love at first sight vibe. I don't want to reinforce that layer of what she felt on the date. I'll be tempering it with trusted alpha sex maniac tomorrow or should I say this morning.
She admitted that she was nervous about how much she liked me. This mix has status and beautification effects for sure. The compliments keep coming even 3 days later. I'm not a pretty boy by any measuring stick.

This is a creeper, honestly I wasn't sure how she felt during the date. She let me know afterwards for sure. Communication was a breeze and I may have talked 25% of the time yet she felt like it was free flowing and no awkward pauses or gaps. This is beyond easy and tomorrow will tell us all how far it can take me.

My only disappointment is the shipping. Damn near 10 glass bottles packed into the smallest plastic envelope unwrapped. Luckily none broke but they leaked like hell. Even at 50% off, for $260 you'd think they would have been a little more careful and courteous with a customers order.

I had the same problem with ALL the bottles leaking , but they tend to overkill them.

What are your goals with this woman? I would limit use to 2 or 3 products because that seems like a lot, but you are getting results so who can argue with that. For sexual use I have found True Instinct to hit very hard and is underrated. Also True Trust is another solid blend, and True Alpha is a solid social daily Alpha.

I would love to see some newer reports from some these products being used solo. Do any of these stand out more to you than the others?
11-28-2018 7:54 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-28-2018 3:03 PM

(11-20-2018 3:48 AM)Brojack Wrote:  I had a breakfast date last Friday with a 37yo Hispanic woman I meet from Bumble.

Where did you put the True Love?
11-28-2018 3:03 PM

Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

11-29-2018 3:26 PM

(11-28-2018 3:03 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Where did you put the True Love?
I put one spray on the back of the neck/shoulders and a spray on yhe forearms and rubbed around.

11-29-2018 3:26 PM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

11-29-2018 3:36 PM

(11-28-2018 7:54 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I had the same problem with ALL the bottles leaking , but they tend to overkill them.

What are your goals with this woman? I would limit use to 2 or 3 products because that seems like a lot, but you are getting results so who can argue with that. For sexual use I have found True Instinct to hit very hard and is underrated. Also True Trust is another solid blend, and True Alpha is a solid social daily Alpha.

I would love to see some newer reports from some these products being used solo. Do any of these stand out more to you than the others?
My first run was with True Love back in April and I had a sexy now 25yo Nigerian beauty tell she loves me after about a week of daily expose. I posted my review in the true love thread. After thinking True Instinct body spray to be a dud I found out from an old fwb that I switched something on in her. She said she had to get away from me because she's trying to stay true to her new found faith. That's from a two second spray in the inner elbows and a 15 minute exposure in her car.

11-29-2018 3:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Pheromone's Body lotion. Indi-player 1 186 12-04-2020 10:38 PM
Last Post: Indi-player
  True Love Crushing Pheromone Silver Tomcat 8 5,080 10-06-2015 3:39 PM
Last Post: Silver Tomcat
  True Instinct and Pheromone Hand and Body Lotion adventurer23 7 4,649 07-16-2014 8:55 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 16,297 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Pheromones review NikkiReloaded 1 3,572 04-22-2013 10:30 AM
Last Post: Koibito