Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Summer Purchasing Advice
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Summer Purchasing Advice
04-30-2015 1:07 AM

Hey guys, I'm a newbie looking for some advice.

I am a 20 year old mixed race (black/white) male. I am average attractiveness, but very athletic build, 5'10" 190lbs. I am on the quieter side, but I am outgoing with friends, and hold my own in social situations. I guess I am a reserved alpha... in groups of friends people always look to me to make decisions, however I naturally have a very carefree and laid back vibe. I club/party every weekend, plus I live downtown so I will have plenty of potential 'targets'.

I want advice for 4 mixes that would achieve 4 goals for the summer:

1)Daytime confidence booster (to offset my introversion)
2)Cold Pickup mix (for daytime use)
3)Sexually charged club/party mix (for hookups/ons's)
4)Relationship building mix (so I have a hot gf in time for winter)

I'm open to buying multiple mones from different sites, but shipping to Canada is a real pain (and expensive), so I just want to make sure I make the right orders!

Thanks in advance everyone
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 1:12 AM by youngbull.)
04-30-2015 1:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Summer Purchasing Advice
04-30-2015 8:21 AM

1) I'd suggest Captain or Alpha Treasures. Both give a massive confidence boost and will also help obtain objective number 2.

2) See 1)

3) Alpha Treasures, The Hookup or Heart Throb. Alpha Treasures makes you feel and appear to be a VIP who just has it all and it is VERY attractive to women. The Hookup is a fun and attractive mix that a lot of guys on here use and Heart Throb is designed for seduction. I wore this before I got married to go have fun with the Ms. Right Now's while I looked for Ms. Right.

4) Grail of Affection, Perfect Match or XiSt. All work great to bring any romantic feelings a woman may have to the front of her mind. Personally, Grail of Affection is my favorite. Happy and upbeat but still makes women affectionate and romantic.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 8:24 AM by Snoopyace.)
04-30-2015 8:21 AM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2015 2:45 PM

(04-30-2015 8:21 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  1) I'd suggest Captain or Alpha Treasures. Both give a massive confidence boost and will also help obtain objective number 2.

2) See 1)

3) Alpha Treasures, The Hookup or Heart Throb. Alpha Treasures makes you feel and appear to be a VIP who just has it all and it is VERY attractive to women. The Hookup is a fun and attractive mix that a lot of guys on here use and Heart Throb is designed for seduction. I wore this before I got married to go have fun with the Ms. Right Now's while I looked for Ms. Right.

4) Grail of Affection, Perfect Match or XiSt. All work great to bring any romantic feelings a woman may have to the front of her mind. Personally, Grail of Affection is my favorite. Happy and upbeat but still makes women affectionate and romantic.

Thanks for the advice!

I have read some great reviews of The Hookup and Grail of Affection. Alpha Treasures is one I haven't read much about, but I read your review of it and it seems like a good alternative to the Wolf I was going to buy (plus I'll save like $50 shipping/tax to canada)

Other products I have read rave reviews about are LIIK v1, Evolve oil, and Core. Do you have any thoughts on these products for the goals I mentioned earlier?
04-30-2015 2:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2015 3:09 PM

(04-30-2015 2:45 PM)youngbull Wrote:  Thanks for the advice!

I have read some great reviews of The Hookup and Grail of Affection. Alpha Treasures is one I haven't read much about, but I read your review of it and it seems like a good alternative to the Wolf I was going to buy (plus I'll save like $50 shipping/tax to canada)

Other products I have read rave reviews about are LIIK v1, Evolve oil, and Core. Do you have any thoughts on these products for the goals I mentioned earlier?

Of those three, I have only tried Evolve oil and I really, really like it. The only problem I have is that when I wear it more than One or two days in a row I get panic attacks. When Evolve hits, it hits hard. It takes a few minutes for a woman in your phero cloud but after she is there for a bit she is hooked.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2015 3:09 PM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2015 5:40 PM

(04-30-2015 3:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Of those three, I have only tried Evolve oil and I really, really like it. The only problem I have is that when I wear it more than One or two days in a row I get panic attacks. When Evolve hits, it hits hard. It takes a few minutes for a woman in your phero cloud but after she is there for a bit she is hooked.

Oh wow I'll probably try that later then. Sounds like its for more advanced users. As I mentioned on my other thread, I am thinking Wolf, GOA, THU, and Core.

I looked into Alpha treasures, and it seemed good but it was a little too expensive right now. I only have a budget of about $150 on this order, so I will probably order it in the future.
05-01-2015 5:40 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2015 5:44 PM

(05-01-2015 5:40 PM)youngbull Wrote:  Oh wow I'll probably try that later then. Sounds like its for more advanced users. As I mentioned on my other thread, I am thinking Wolf, GOA, THU, and Core.

I looked into Alpha treasures, and it seemed good but it was a little too expensive right now. I only have a budget of about $150 on this order, so I will probably order it in the future.

Sounds like some great choices there! GOA and THU work really well together. Happy hunting!

05-01-2015 5:44 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-02-2015 4:19 AM

Try wolf first.

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
05-02-2015 4:19 AM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2015 11:31 PM

Hey everyone! I ordered the products I said I would, plus AM. The first two bottles came in about a week and a half ago, and I have been testing them according to various situations. The two I have been using so far are Wolf (as per toutsif's suggestion) and AM (at night outings). Had some subtle, as well as some more blatant things happen:

WOLF- I feel the self effects that everyone talks about on this forum. Mostly just a lighter mood, and more talkative/confident socially. People I barely know have been consistently stopping to talk to me, and seem genuinely interested. I haven't used it in much of a social circle yet (as I am out of town currently) but I have seen some pretty consistent subtle reactions from others. People are generally way more friendly, and I have gotten some sexual hits that have resulted in number closes. (3 so far) I also notice people are more helpful.

I went to a nutrition store today, and a guy who works there was exceedingly talkative and gave me an employee discount on my purchase. (I saved more than the cost of the bottle Wolf itself LOL) I now see why wolf is so highly regarded. LAL also sent me samples of AV and BW, so a big shot goes out to them for exceptional and speedy service.

AM- Oh boy, this was a lot of fun to test. Firstly, great self effects. I felt like a real bada$$, as I spoke in shorter sentences, had an improved posture, and walked in the middle of busy sidewalks. I felt invincible, and some guys definitely were intimidated. Now, on another note... I am a decent looking guy (7.5-8/10 in most girls eyes), but with this stuff I felt like a model! Stares, 'the eyes', hair flipping, kino, you name it. Also I find it inflates my ego a bit, which I think is good.

Wore AM to dinner at a nice restaurant with some family. The hostess (8.5/10 blonde) was hit so hard that she could barely do her job. She would glance at me every few seconds, and screwed up a few reservations in the process. Number close on the hostess. We sit. The table next to us is only 2 feet away, so a woman on a date (9/10 blonde model?) got a nice whiff of the mones. I couldn't believe my eyes, but this woman literally turned her body to face me the ENTIRE meal. She was glancing at me so frequently that her date noticed and looked disappointed. I felt bad because she was showing her date almost NO attention and answering his questions with one word answers. Her date goes to the bathroom, and she immediately starts a convo with me about what I ordered. She was giving clear signs, (giggling, hair flips, etc.) but I didn't make any moves because she was on a date.

I apologize if this post is too long/not in the right place. I'm new to the forum, so I am still learning!
05-14-2015 11:31 PM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2015 11:43 PM

I will continue these products for a few more days, however I will move on to test some of the others as well. I just want to point out that I also ordered from Apex and PT. Both of these companies also offered exceptional and speedy service, as well as samples. I am very excited to try the products I received from them, and although I haven't reviewed the products yet, I can definitely say that their service was excellent.

On a completely different note, I have been experiencing lethargy due to the AM, but only after multiple days of use. Any suggestions on avoiding or reducing this?
05-14-2015 11:43 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2015 11:48 PM

Excellent reports! Same hit types such as these for me.

Good to see you back again

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
05-14-2015 11:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Purchasing Connections in a couple of days.... Dblr619 5 2,548 09-24-2015 11:28 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  purchasing Androstadienone L.Lawliet 4 3,502 01-14-2012 8:29 PM
Last Post: L.Lawliet
  purchasing dpg oil and alcohol mengster 2 3,238 04-18-2011 1:16 AM
Last Post: mengster