Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Summer Purchasing Advice
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Summer Purchasing Advice
05-21-2015 3:46 AM

(05-19-2015 12:02 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Wore Wolf + AM for today's grocery shopping run. 1 spray Wolf to adam's apple, 1 spray AM spread between inner forearms and sides of neck.

Hmmm..... it feels.... smooth.... natural.... more friendly. It deepened my voice automatically but kept me feeling relaxed.

It also seemed to hit a 7/10 leggy Chinese woman. Prior to me walking by her, she was standing in the aisle, choosing chocolates. 5 seconds after I passed her, hair flip flip flip flip.

I walked away, and when I came back, she was behaving normal. Again, 5 seconds after I passed her, hair flip flip flip flip.

Twice, out of the corner of my eye, I also caught her peeking at me while hair flipping.

Interesting. Will test again.

Thanks kimosabe, sounds like its definitely worth further testing! I'll give it a go sometime next week.

Only question I have is why only one spray of each? I've been using 2 sprays when I use AM and 2-3 sprays when I use Core or Wolf.
05-21-2015 3:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-21-2015 3:56 AM

I like to explore varying dosages when testing. By themselves standalone, I use 2 sprays of each for daytime. Therefore, decided to start at one spray each in combo and work from there.

I'll keep testing 1 each for awhile, seems to be pretty promising.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 3:57 AM by kimosabe.)
05-21-2015 3:56 AM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2015 12:06 PM

Review: 2 Sp Wolf, 2 Sp AM
Tested the mix suggested by Kimosabe, and had a great outcome at a crowded 20-25 age club.

Had obvious reactions from some very attractive women, and I was able to number close 2, and kiss close 1. Low chance of a ONS as it was a Thursday, but the kiss close was definitely down if it weren't for work the next day. All women were a 7.5-9 range (as rated by my friends), all caucasian, 2 brunettes, 1 blonde. Now, the mix is no panty dropper, but if you are able to (1) pick up on attraction cues, (2) approach confidently, (3) hold a conversation, and (4) initiate/reciprocate kino, then you are IN THERE. The mones definitely boosted my attraction, however they also boosted my social status immensely.

My buddies were literally calling me "the man", the bouncers called me "boss", and women would stare and hair flip. Girls were all too timid to approach me themselves, but many created obvious eye contact. This mix seemed to hit many people, and seems like a great club combo.

AM+Wolf vs. AM+Core
I would say AM+Wolf was more of a status booster, while I think AM+Core was more of a social lubricant. It seems AM+Core is better for picking up girls during the day, as you are attractive AND approachable. With AM+Wolf, I was definitely not as approachable, but people were excited and almost 'honored' to talk to me when I approached them. I prefer AM+Wolf for clubbing, as the status boost can be beneficial in a saturated club environment if you are selective like myself.

Further results to come!
05-22-2015 12:06 PM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2015 8:14 PM

Review: 2 sp AM, 2 sp Core, 2 sp Wolf

Had success with AM+Core as well as AM+Wolf respectively. I tested out the AM+Core+Wolf combo for the first time last night to see if I could get the social effects of Core as well as the status effects of Wolf.

Notable events:

-Met a bunch of friends of my buddy, I had seen some of them once before, but I was meeting most for the first time. They were all overly friendly, and treated me like the man. They were mostly guys, and nobody seemed to clash with the AM alpha male stuff, so that was cool.

-Went to the bar to test on girls (all age 20-25, 7.5-9/10, white and latina) They were all open, talkative, and VERY touchy-feely. The girls I talked to were all very interested in keeping conversations going. I also noticed smiles from a good amount of girls who walked by me.

Pretty good results, however I will continue to test to see what else I can come up with... Might try substituting AM with the AV or BW sample vial I received (Thanks LALSmile) for club/bar use. I also have a date with a hot girl (9/10, latina, ~20) this Saturday, so it might be time to break out my bottle of GOA. More results/mixes coming... Suggestions are always welcome!
05-29-2015 8:14 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-02-2015 9:03 PM

How'd the date go?? What did you wear?

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
06-02-2015 9:03 PM

youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-03-2015 2:50 AM

(06-02-2015 9:03 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  How'd the date go?? What did you wear?

I was contemplating whether to use AM or GOA. I have had success testing GOA with girls I am already friendly with (will post on GOA thread). It seems to give off an attraction vibe, but more friendly compared to the lustful attraction vibe of AM. I picked this girl up using AM, so ultimately I decided to use 2sp AM, 2sp Core, 2sp Wolf for the first date. (same as what I picked her up with)

Not a conventional first date, I just took her out for lunch and then we got froyo. The date itself went very well from an attraction standpoint. We shared our food, lots of hairflips and blushing, she held my arm when we were walking, and I got a kiss when she left. Now that was all great, but I'm not sure if our personalities mix that well. I'll give it a few more dates, but she seemed very uptight... the way she was speaking was almost like I was giving her a job interview, and although she was receptive to my jokes, she didn't seem comfortable enough to make any herself. Could just be first date nervousness, but personality is very important to me, so definitely a red flag.

I usually take girls out to lunch for the first date because I think its easier to really get to know them in a daytime setting with no sexual expectations. I think with this girl I might have to take out somewhere like a club to see if she can let loose a bit more or if she is just that uptight in general. If that is the case, I'll try to steer it more to an FWB relationship if I can, because damn is she hot. Might try GOA+Core next date.
06-03-2015 2:50 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-03-2015 3:31 AM

Nice TAFMAC (AM+GOA) variant there! I can see how Wolf would amp up the friendliness vibe of TAFMAC.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-03-2015 3:31 AM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-03-2015 11:36 AM

2sp AM, 2sp Core, 2sp Wolf= Overdosing for your age.

Id use one spray AM for Daytime, maybe 2 sprays for Nighttime.

One spray of AM contains 10 mcg of androstenone which is enough.

I don't see Wolf as a necessary addition to AM/Core.

One sp AM/ 2 sp Core alone would be much better.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
06-03-2015 11:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Purchasing Connections in a couple of days.... Dblr619 5 2,548 09-24-2015 11:28 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  purchasing Androstadienone L.Lawliet 4 3,502 01-14-2012 8:29 PM
Last Post: L.Lawliet
  purchasing dpg oil and alcohol mengster 2 3,238 04-18-2011 1:16 AM
Last Post: mengster