Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Summer Purchasing Advice
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Summer Purchasing Advice
05-15-2015 12:12 AM

(05-14-2015 11:48 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Excellent reports! Same hit types such as these for me.

Good to see you back again

Thanks! More coming soon!
05-15-2015 12:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-15-2015 5:56 PM

Good report I love wolf but that AM report is actually tempting me to buy AM. What is your hits like without mones? I would think your mulatto skin tone makes you naturally attractive to girls.
05-15-2015 5:56 PM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-15-2015 6:18 PM

(05-14-2015 11:31 PM)youngbull Wrote:  Hey everyone! I ordered the products I said I would, plus AM. The first two bottles came in about a week and a half ago, and I have been testing them according to various situations. The two I have been using so far are Wolf (as per toutsif's suggestion) and AM (at night outings). Had some subtle, as well as some more blatant things happen:

WOLF- I feel the self effects that everyone talks about on this forum. Mostly just a lighter mood, and more talkative/confident socially. People I barely know have been consistently stopping to talk to me, and seem genuinely interested. I haven't used it in much of a social circle yet (as I am out of town currently) but I have seen some pretty consistent subtle reactions from others. People are generally way more friendly, and I have gotten some sexual hits that have resulted in number closes. (3 so far) I also notice people are more helpful.

I went to a nutrition store today, and a guy who works there was exceedingly talkative and gave me an employee discount on my purchase. (I saved more than the cost of the bottle Wolf itself LOL) I now see why wolf is so highly regarded. LAL also sent me samples of AV and BW, so a big shot goes out to them for exceptional and speedy service.

AM- Oh boy, this was a lot of fun to test. Firstly, great self effects. I felt like a real bada$$, as I spoke in shorter sentences, had an improved posture, and walked in the middle of busy sidewalks. I felt invincible, and some guys definitely were intimidated. Now, on another note... I am a decent looking guy (7.5-8/10 in most girls eyes), but with this stuff I felt like a model! Stares, 'the eyes', hair flipping, kino, you name it. Also I find it inflates my ego a bit, which I think is good.

Wore AM to dinner at a nice restaurant with some family. The hostess (8.5/10 blonde) was hit so hard that she could barely do her job. She would glance at me every few seconds, and screwed up a few reservations in the process. Number close on the hostess. We sit. The table next to us is only 2 feet away, so a woman on a date (9/10 blonde model?) got a nice whiff of the mones. I couldn't believe my eyes, but this woman literally turned her body to face me the ENTIRE meal. She was glancing at me so frequently that her date noticed and looked disappointed. I felt bad because she was showing her date almost NO attention and answering his questions with one word answers. Her date goes to the bathroom, and she immediately starts a convo with me about what I ordered. She was giving clear signs, (giggling, hair flips, etc.) but I didn't make any moves because she was on a date.

I apologize if this post is too long/not in the right place. I'm new to the forum, so I am still learning!

Dosages???

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-15-2015 6:18 PM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2015 8:31 PM

(05-15-2015 5:56 PM)Nooseknitter Wrote:  Good report I love wolf but that AM report is actually tempting me to buy AM. What is your hits like without mones? I would think your mulatto skin tone makes you naturally attractive to girls.

Yeah I would say I have relatively above average attractiveness. I usually get hits from less attractive-average looking girls a few times per week. I have noticed a HUGE spike in quantity and quality of hits with AM without question.

Keep in mind that I am a muscular laid back alpha guy, so AM blends well with my natural qualities. It is possible that that contributes to my results. Based off of my personal experience, I would recommend it though. (keep in mind I am a newbie though!)
05-15-2015 8:31 PM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2015 8:39 PM

(05-15-2015 6:18 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Dosages???

I have been using 2 Sprays Wolf twice per day. (I tested 1-3 sprays, and 2 was my sweet spot)

I have been using 2 sprays AM. I have found it lasts 4-6 hours, and I haven't yet tried multiple applications in a single day on this one. (I do seem to get quite tired after it wears off)
05-15-2015 8:39 PM

youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2015 12:12 AM

Review: 2 sp AM + 2 sp Core

Background:
Today I spent quality time with Mom as she shopped for clothes and stuff. At the same time, I figured the mall was a great place to test some AM hits, and boy, was I correct! Only down-side is I wasn't really able to close because I was with my mom. (She is EXTREMELY awkward about girls!)

I had quite a few hits today, but here are the most notable ones:

1) Shoe store. Girl who works there gets the DIH look as soon as I walked near her (early 20s, Latina, 8/10) She follows me around the store for 5 min, but from a distance as I think she was intimidated (AM?). She was giving so much eye contact it was almost creepy LOL! When my mom was trying on shoes, I slipped away and talked to her. It was odd because even though she was very attractive, she was acting like I was way out of her league. She was an easy number close... only one of the day though Sad

2) Burger place. Group of 3 girls (Late teens, Brunettes, 6/10s) sitting in the table next to mine. I had waited in line right next to their table, so they definitely caught a good whiff of AM. They were giggling and glancing the whole time I was eating. Went to refill my mom's soda, and as I walk back to my table, I see all 4 of the girls blatantly staring and not saying a word. My mom noticed... awkward convo.

3) Makeup store. Girl who works there was standing by the checkout counter when my mom was buying her makeup stuff. The girl gets DIH look as soon as the mones hit her. (early 20s, Blonde, 9/10) We finish paying, and I am about to turn around when she says "hey, have you checked out our colognes?" I say I hadn't and she insists on showing me, she brings me over to the colognes and just talks to me. She really opened up after I started flirting with her. (my mom had wandered off) After 5-10 mins of talking, I realized she didn't show me a single cologne! I tell her I should get going, and she gives me a long HUG goodbye... and it was like she didn't want to let go. I have never had anything like that happen before. My mom saw and was sure to give me an earful afterwards.

Crazy outcome... I never would have imagined results like these. Not only am I getting hits, but I have self effect boosts to my confidence that help me close. I'm not sure if this mix would be good sexually for ONS's but it definitely did wonders on my daygame and initial attraction.
05-16-2015 12:12 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-16-2015 12:26 AM

Tell your mom, "I'm a man. I will NOT surrender my nuts." Big Grin

Once you start being more assertive around her, she'll come around as well. Remember, your mom is a woman. Smile

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 12:27 AM by kimosabe.)
05-16-2015 12:26 AM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2015 1:24 AM

(05-16-2015 12:26 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Tell your mom, "I'm a man. I will NOT surrender my nuts." Big Grin

Once you start being more assertive around her, she'll come around as well. Remember, your mom is a woman. Smile

Haha so true! I live in a different city so normally its not an issue, but growing up she was the biggest ckblock!
05-16-2015 1:24 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-16-2015 1:27 AM

Be assertive with her always. On the phone, over text and in person. She has to realize you as a man. And that's a process, not an event. Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-16-2015 1:27 AM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2015 2:39 AM

(05-16-2015 1:27 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Be assertive with her always. On the phone, over text and in person. She has to realize you as a man. And that's a process, not an event. Good

Thanks, sounds like good advice!

I will be trying out the Core-AM combo again tomorrow. Looks like I will be testing all summer! Smile
05-16-2015 2:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Purchasing Connections in a couple of days.... Dblr619 5 2,548 09-24-2015 11:28 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  purchasing Androstadienone L.Lawliet 4 3,502 01-14-2012 8:29 PM
Last Post: L.Lawliet
  purchasing dpg oil and alcohol mengster 2 3,238 04-18-2011 1:16 AM
Last Post: mengster