Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Summer Purchasing Advice
zingers - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Summer Purchasing Advice
05-16-2015 3:27 AM

This looks like similar to my situation and I appreciate you sharing your experiences.

I am also intrigued by your report of AM, but have also heard of the lethargy issue as an aftereffect. How bad is it for you exactly?
05-16-2015 3:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2015 10:02 AM

(05-16-2015 3:27 AM)zingers Wrote:  This looks like similar to my situation and I appreciate you sharing your experiences.

I am also intrigued by your report of AM, but have also heard of the lethargy issue as an aftereffect. How bad is it for you exactly?

Yeah I have definitely been getting hits from much more attractive women than usual. Thanks, I'm glad you liked my post! Please keep in mind, that the last review I wrote was a mix of AM and Core.

In terms of lethargy, yes, I have definitely experienced this. I would say about 4 hrs after application, I feel really tired. REALLY tired. I was pretty well rested from the night before, but I still felt like sleeping at 5PM. I found that this 'tiredness' wore off after 90 mins or so, and I felt normal again. I am still learning ways to deal with this issue, I'll let you know what I find. So happy
05-16-2015 10:02 AM
zingers - Banned
Banned

05-16-2015 5:38 PM

Re: the issue of lethargy, there are some discussions on this forum that recommend not running it on days in a row.

AM definitely sounds fun with Core, but have you tried running AM with Wolf?
05-16-2015 5:38 PM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2015 11:09 PM

(05-16-2015 5:38 PM)zingers Wrote:  Re: the issue of lethargy, there are some discussions on this forum that recommend not running it on days in a row.

AM definitely sounds fun with Core, but have you tried running AM with Wolf?

I did try it once because I was feeling like AM was making me a feel bit intimidating one day. I added 2 sprays of Wolf, and it helped a lot. I didn't notice the same attraction results as AM+Core though. Not sure why.
05-16-2015 11:09 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-16-2015 11:18 PM

(05-16-2015 11:09 PM)youngbull Wrote:  I did try it once because I was feeling like AM was making me a feel bit intimidating one day. I added 2 sprays of Wolf, and it helped a lot. I didn't notice the same attraction results as AM+Core though. Not sure why.

Thanks for the combo idea, I will try Wolf with AM next time I wear AM.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-16-2015 11:18 PM

youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2015 12:04 AM

(05-16-2015 11:18 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Thanks for the combo idea, I will try Wolf with AM next time I wear AM.

Let me know how it works!
05-17-2015 12:04 AM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2015 1:50 AM

Review: 3 sp AM + 2 sp Core

Background:
Coffee shop, clothing stores, and Asian restaurant with my little brother today.

1) Coffee shop- AM was definitely attracting attention, but it wasn't the type that I wanted. People were looking, but wouldn't return eye contact the same way they did before. I think three sprays was too much, but the test continues...

2) Clothing store #1- I ask a cute girl who works there (~20, brunette, 8/10) to help my little brother find clothes. She was extremely helpful, but not super talkative. When my brother was trying stuff on, we were waiting outside the changeroom. I was on my phone and I noticed she was just staring at me. She didn't seem to care that I noticed... it was like she was daydreaming. She then started doing flirty things (bending over, hair flips) but not verbally flirting with me. The AM definitely hit her, but I think she was too intimidated to open on her own.

3) Clothing store #2. DIH look from a girl working there. (~25, brunette, 7/10) She seemed to be following me around, but never asked if I needed assistance or anything (AM intimidation?) she was clearly making eye contact similar to the girl from the other clothing store.

4) Restaurant. The hostess clearly caught a whiff, but I think it was too many sprays for her. She seemed to get really shy when I spoke to her. She kept walking by my table over and over though. (~25, Asian, 7.5/10)

Conclusions: 3 sprays AM was too much for me and them. Girls definitely took notice, but were much too intimidated. I had tested 3 sprays AM before, and had a similar result, but I thought that the addition of Core might have smoothed things out. Had a HUGE crash after the product wore off and passed out for a 2 hour nap against my will! I have been using AM every day for the past week or so.

I'm definitely going back to 2 AM+2 Core. I will also consider 2 AM+2 Wolf, as kimosabe mentioned. More to come, and suggestions are more than welcome. Smile
05-17-2015 1:50 AM
zingers - Banned
Banned

05-17-2015 4:27 AM

Awesome report,

Got a few questions regarding scent compatibility. Although I am sure it's not the most important (I guess the most important being the pheromone content).

Which scent is your AM? Your Core is Fury I suppose? Do these two mesh well? AM with Wolf?

I have a nice cologne that I like to wear, but am not too certain about going the unscented option after reading some reports that mention it was hard to cover it up.
05-17-2015 4:27 AM
youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2015 5:08 AM

(05-17-2015 4:27 AM)zingers Wrote:  Awesome report,

Got a few questions regarding scent compatibility. Although I am sure it's not the most important (I guess the most important being the pheromone content).

Which scent is your AM? Your Core is Fury I suppose? Do these two mesh well? AM with Wolf?

I have a nice cologne that I like to wear, but am not too certain about going the unscented option after reading some reports that mention it was hard to cover it up.

I have AM in L&S scent, and Core in Fury scent. Personally, I am a big fan of the Core Fury scent, and I think the scents work together naturally as a bold scent for younger males. I'm not saying it's a scent match made in heaven, but I have had compliments (of course that could just be the mones talking though!)

Wolf scent, is more of a daytime floral. Although I don't dislike Wolf scent, I don't find it to be compatible with the scent of AM that I have. (L&S)
05-17-2015 5:08 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-19-2015 12:02 AM

(05-17-2015 12:04 AM)youngbull Wrote:  Let me know how it works!

Wore Wolf + AM for today's grocery shopping run. 1 spray Wolf to adam's apple, 1 spray AM spread between inner forearms and sides of neck.

Hmmm..... it feels.... smooth.... natural.... more friendly. It deepened my voice automatically but kept me feeling relaxed.

It also seemed to hit a 7/10 leggy Chinese woman. Prior to me walking by her, she was standing in the aisle, choosing chocolates. 5 seconds after I passed her, hair flip flip flip flip.

I walked away, and when I came back, she was behaving normal. Again, 5 seconds after I passed her, hair flip flip flip flip.

Twice, out of the corner of my eye, I also caught her peeking at me while hair flipping.

Interesting. Will test again.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-19-2015 12:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Purchasing Connections in a couple of days.... Dblr619 5 2,548 09-24-2015 11:28 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  purchasing Androstadienone L.Lawliet 4 3,502 01-14-2012 8:29 PM
Last Post: L.Lawliet
  purchasing dpg oil and alcohol mengster 2 3,238 04-18-2011 1:16 AM
Last Post: mengster