Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Subliminal Induced Dreams?
JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
365 thanks in 167 posts

Subliminal Induced Dreams?
11-05-2011 1:32 AM

Hello everyone,

Something strange and down right scary happened to me today... I had here on PheroTruth about people who've had dreams caused by subliminals. Today I guess I had my first. Now to first give you an idea about where I'm coming from (experience with subs, my mental state at the time, circumstances). I have some experience with subliminals, I've used subs for economical thinking and attracting women... I'm not exactly a newbie, but I'm not an old gunslinger either. Today after work I pulled into to the parking lot of my Dad's church, I was supposed to be meeting him there to talk about some things, I didn't sleep well the other night, work was tedious today, and I had a big lunch. Lack of sleep + Hard Work + Big Lunch = Sleepy JonJon. I figured it would be a while before Dad showed up, so I took out my phone, put my headphones, and started playing "Deep Inner Game" and "Extreme Self Motivation" compliments of the one and only as3 (thanks man).

The mp3's were relaxing and I could use a nap at this point, so I listened and slept with the mp3's on repeat. I woke up after a while and took off my headphones and went back to sleep. My dreams were very vivid and they'd always turn sexual very fast. I had two dreams in total. The first dream I was still in my car, but I was with a dark-skinned woman to say she was dark skinned is putting it lightly, she was more like onxy or granite, I couldn't see her face, just hear her voice in my ear telling me where to touch me and asking me "if I liked the way she feels", all the while her legs are wrapped around me. I wake up startled, calm down and go to sleep, my next dream I'm outside, lying down on the grass with a pale woman, I can't really she her face that much either, I can see it better than I could the "dark skinned" woman, but it was distorted. This pale woman, kissed me passionately and also wanted me to touch her all over, to which I complied...

I woke up a little shook up because I'm not sure why I'd have those dreams after listening to the two playlist that I did. Doesn't make sense because I've listened to subliminals specifically for sexual/sensualism and not had this happen. However those subliminals did wonders for my confidence... I'm putting this out there because I want to know if anyone else has had this happen. I'm going to take the time to interpret my dream as I find it interesting and am serious about my mental development. I hope to hear from the rest of you.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
SOE Gel Packs

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
11-05-2011 1:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, as33156, Pheroquirk

U Mirin'
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Subliminal Induced Dreams?
11-05-2011 3:33 AM

Aren't these just dreams caused by high testosterone levels? Are you juicin'?
11-05-2011 3:33 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 590
Thanks received:
404 thanks in 206 posts

11-05-2011 3:57 AM

(11-05-2011 3:33 AM)U Mirin Wrote:  Aren't these just dreams caused by high testosterone levels? Are you juicin'?

Dude, this is a pheromones forum, dont expect people to understand that.

And no, he is not " juicin' ".

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-05-2011 3:57 AM
U Mirin'
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 9 posts

11-05-2011 4:00 AM

Sorry, too much power lifting is eating my brains I suppose Big Grin
11-05-2011 4:00 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, as33156
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 590
Thanks received:
404 thanks in 206 posts

11-05-2011 4:03 AM

911 on the way !

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-05-2011 4:03 AM

Lainy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 7 posts

11-05-2011 5:05 AM

Hi JonJon,
Firsty I am not a dream analysis/interpretation person however you might find Jung's interpretation/analysis of the anima and animus useful? However from what I know dreams are your unconscious mind winding down, filing or getting rid of your days events. Research into sleep studies is a fascinating area however its main aim is to assess and provide treatment for serious sleep disorders. However it maybe helpful to understand some of the known biological changes that occur during sleep e.g rapid eye movement, body paralysis, cognitive functioning etc which can cause some wierd experiences which can be explained. Anyway have a wee look and see what you think, hope this helps.
Lainy
11-05-2011 5:05 AM
U Mirin'
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 9 posts

11-05-2011 5:49 AM

(11-05-2011 4:03 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  911 on the way !

I am beyond help Sad

But what I meant was that the dreams of JonJon seem like an ordinary wet dream to me Smile I like the subject of the topic though, and look forward to reading some surrealistic stuff.

As far as dream interpretations go, it's good to look what you yourself associate with the more significant elements in your dream and what feeling you had when you woke up from it.

As an example, if JonJon associates women with passion and love or caring mothers. The fact that the woman is a stranger/or can't see her face can refer to his feminin side he did not discover yet or needs to get in touch with. Or maybe he associates woman (passion and love) with guilt? I am just pulling things out of my arse by random association, but it could well be a spot on explanation of his dream. There are ton of associations possible with (strange) women and sex, if there is one association that recalls the same emotion as you felt when waking up, it's probably the right one to explain the dream.
11-05-2011 5:49 AM
halo0073
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 115 posts

11-05-2011 8:47 AM

I'm most interested in knowing why you perceived those dreams as scary? Did you feel like you had no control? Was it because the women were unknown or was there more about the setting of the dream that came off that way?
11-05-2011 8:47 AM
Fishdude
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 13 posts

11-05-2011 6:10 PM

How do I get those mp3' as?
11-05-2011 6:10 PM

ppHamelin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 4 posts

11-06-2011 4:51 AM

Nothing to worry about. However if you keep on getting the same dreams after using the subs, then there must be something going on, especially if those 2 keep on showing up.
11-06-2011 4:51 AM

Share This Thread