Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Subliminal Induced Dreams?
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Subliminal Induced Dreams?
11-06-2011 3:04 PM

(11-05-2011 6:10 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  How do I get those mp3' as?

here is the link to the mp3 and other stuff from 'as'

@jonjon many things can be the cause of your dream ive had crazy dreams because of the subliminal as well. i also had in the past crazy dreams because of pheromones/scents from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie products. you can try looking up your dreams meanings if you believe in that kind of stuff or are just curious by going on dreammoods.com and looking it up

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-06-2011 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2011 3:19 PM

Thanks for all the replies everyone, you all keep making me love this community more. Sorry it took me so long to respond, this not having a laptop thing is pissing me off, although I will get that corrected this week... Anyway.

Two things. I'm not juicing and I wasn't having a wet dream... However I keep using these subliminals while I sleep or right before I sleep. Dreams still do happen, but at this point I'm thinking that it may be the subliminals doing their work, by working out things that are in the back of my mind.

Halo, I wasn't scared in the dream, but rather shook when I woke up because I didn't really understand the dream or why I would have it after listening to non-sexual subliminals lol.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
11-06-2011 3:19 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2011 3:22 PM

(11-06-2011 3:04 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  here is the link to the mp3 and other stuff from 'as'

@jonjon many things can be the cause of your dream ive had crazy dreams because of the subliminal as well. i also had in the past crazy dreams because of pheromones/scents from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie products. you can try looking up your dreams meanings if you believe in that kind of stuff or are just curious by going on dreammoods.com and looking it up

I do believe in dream meanings and I do believe in the "practical" side of things. So I will check out the website... To be fair I was wearing pheromones that day and I've heard of people having seriously crazy dreams from that.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

11-06-2011 3:22 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-06-2011 4:30 PM

(11-06-2011 3:19 PM)JonJon Wrote:  Thanks for all the replies everyone, you all keep making me love this community more. Sorry it took me so long to respond, this not having a laptop thing is pissing me off, although I will get that corrected this week... Anyway.

Two things. I'm not juicing and I wasn't having a wet dream... However I keep using these subliminals while I sleep or right before I sleep. Dreams still do happen, but at this point I'm thinking that it may be the subliminals doing their work, by working out things that are in the back of my mind.

Halo, I wasn't scared in the dream, but rather shook when I woke up because I didn't really understand the dream or why I would have it after listening to non-sexual subliminals lol.

Maybe having sex dreams in your car while waiting for your dad was what made it out of place.
11-06-2011 4:30 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-06-2011 4:46 PM

I often get crazy dreams it wearing mones to bed.

So the extreme self motivation mp3 is relaxing background sounds?
11-06-2011 4:46 PM

JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2011 7:42 PM

(11-06-2011 4:30 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Maybe having sex dreams in your car while waiting for your dad was what made it out of place.

Exactly. It was really out of place.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

11-06-2011 7:42 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2011 7:45 PM

(11-06-2011 4:46 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I often get crazy dreams it wearing mones to bed.

So the extreme self motivation mp3 is relaxing background sounds?

Sort of. Sounds a little like rain or streams of water. I listen to it while driving to work as well, it's doesn't make me tired, but I do in fact feel motivated. It's not what I'd call sleep inducing... but it causes me no disturbance. Both of the series I mentioned in this thread would definitely calm down anybody who was stressed out.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

11-06-2011 7:45 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-07-2011 12:38 AM

I've been letting the ocean subliminals play while sleeping, found some usb-powered mini-tweeters at Marshalls for 8 bucks that go up to 20KHz (so they say) and can so should be able to play the ultrasonic subliminals. Just from my laptop speakers I've had very vivid dreams, sometimes unpleasant. I went out on bittorrent and found craploads of subliminals and hypnosis audio tracks in varying formats. Of course to evaluate before purchasing. Rather than posting a large cache of such I'd highly recommend searching the torrent sites for keywords like subliminal, hypnosis, supraliminal, NLP, binaural, and such to amass a collection. Huge range of stuff out there down to odd specifics such as alleviating fear of needles and male enhancement (obvious bait for suckers). I have read however that some magic number of 32 days off is recommended between single subjects for some reason. And mixing different subliminals isn't recommended due to possible conflicting instructions in the subliminal scripts being read. Who knows, may just be a vendor trying to protect market value, but the folks making them hopefully have put time and effort into their process and there may be something to it as a recommendation. Also seen that around a minimum of 30-32 days is how long neural rewiring takes, so using up to 3-4 sets daily for that long is a good pattern to follow for imprinting the suggestions. Other sites say use their products 90 days on, 30-32 days off, repeat depending on how they categorize the type of subliminal product. Some are designed to build upon each other and should be used sequentially it seems. I'm betting each vendor has similarities and differences. Thanks to as3 for including the instruction manuals with some of them!

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-07-2011 12:38 AM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-07-2011 3:51 PM

Here it is:

After careful examination of the dreams, I've come to the or one of the conclusion about what it means. In my life I've made the decision to be in complete control of all aspects, especially my love life. The two different women weren't actual women I know, which is why I couldn't see their faces, they were only representations of my feelings about women, essentially they're both the same women (Ying and Yang as it were) which would explain why they were too different colors. The dreams must've been the subliminal working out in my mind that in order to have a firm grasp on my dating game, I must accept that women like all humans have a two sides and that I wouldn't be able to mate with one and not the other. But as an Alpha Male or as a stud (having 'inner game'), I have nothing to worry about because regardless, "both sides" find me disreable, which is why they were both in sexual positions with me asking me to fulfill their desires. Deep down I feel women have wronged me in the past, that I've wasted tons of $$ and more importantly time, trying to obtain them or obtaining one only to reach a fruitless end. The dream was a way of showing me that since I'm in control there is nothing to fear this time around.

Essentially my mind is going through a conditioning which naturally happens when a person is making a changes which I've made several by deciding to educate myself financially, socially, and take care of my body. Excercising Demons I guess...

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

11-07-2011 3:51 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-08-2011 3:09 AM

Hi Guys,

The real subliminal mp3's I uploaded contain the same amount of messages in each 10minute clip. The only difference is the sounds and the silent. So all you really need to do is play your favourite track out of the 4 mp3's provided.

Sorry for the confusion guys. I have other mp3's from different providers that are meant to be played 123 as they have different messages on each mp3. Real subliminal I find are much better because they give you everything you need in just 10 minutes.

Also none of the mp3's I have uploaded give conflicting messages. I made sure to only add ones that worked well together. I listen to 8 silent on loop at a time non-stop throughout the day. This is great because I have already sorted out the major issues I had so now I'm just working on the rest at a leisure pace. When I first started out I just played:

Alpha male mindset silent & Deep inner game silent on loop shuffle. That was just 20 minutes of tunes I repeated non-stop throughout the day. If you are really struggling with one part of your life just pick 3 10 minute subliminal mp3's max that deal with that issues and play them on loop shuffle non-stop. You should see changes much quicker in that area of your life.

Note: I also find it more effective to have them on a shuffle loop.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 7:02 PM by as33156.)
11-08-2011 3:09 AM

Share This Thread