Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Subliminal Induced Dreams?
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Subliminal Induced Dreams?
11-08-2011 6:51 AM

Excellent advice thanks As3!

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-08-2011 6:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveDocta
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 1:42 PM

ha ha ha ha ha lol :laugh3:

man i've been busy lately, but anyways i had to reply to this one. ever since i started using the alpha male subs i have had some weird dreams lol

one of them was......

when i was walking in a forest or something and a wolf jumped out and stated chasing me, i started running but then stopped and said "wait why am i running?". so i turned around and faced this wolf and as it charged at me i got down on all fours and did this growl/roar type of thing and the wolf stops and we're face to face growling at each other so i stand up and let out this mighty roar and the wolf backs down. so i was like "yea thats right fear me i am the alpha male". after that i started walking again and this wolf started following me as if i was the leader of the pack.

then as im walking out of nowhere a lion jumps out of the bushes and roars at me and i start running again, and then i stop and once again have that 5 second epiphany where i realize i'm an alpha male, then turn around face the beast and roar at it until i established my dominance and the animal followed me.

after i beat this lion our roaring seemed to attract other beasts and soon enough a Tiger jumps out and the cycle continues until i had virtually every beast like dogs, wolves, jaguars, panthers, bears, etc. following me

after i had established my dominance with all these animals i continued walking with all of them following me. during this i somehow slipped and fell and these animals took this opportunity to charge at me as if to regain their dominance over me, but i quickly got on all fours and roared at all of them i was literally face to face/ eye level with the tiger, and lion. i stood up and roared once more and they all seemed to be frightened and back off again. and i kept walking but i had a feeling as if they were all questioning if i really was an alpha or not, and that once i fucked up again they would once again try to take over.

i eventually fell again and the same thing happened except it seemed even more of the animals tried to re-establish them selves as alphas and i roared all of them down except for the tiger. the tiger challenged me and chased me, i ran for like 20 second before i had my "alpha male epiphany" and faced the tiger head on. the other animals that were once following me were now watching closely to see who would win this battle.

the tiger and i got into a claw to fist battle and the tiger had the upper hand at first and was on top of me but somehow i managed to push the tiger off of me, i got on all fours and was face to face with the tiger i could feel it's breath and we roared at each other, but my roar drowned the tigers roar out until only mine could be heard. at this point it felt as if the ground was shaking because of our roars, we both stopped and made eye contact and got ready to fight again, we leaped at each other and then........

my alarm clock went off and i woke up

this is by far the weirdest dream i've had in a long time lol, i don't know what it means but i wish i had finished my battle with the tiger lol

Love Potions
The Edge, NPA
A1, Nude Alpha,Wolf*, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha*
Wingman 9+O, Wingman X22
P83@15mcg, P86@10mcg
True Love,True Alpha,True Instinct

*= sample
11-16-2011 1:42 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 2:07 PM

(11-08-2011 3:09 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Guys,

The real subliminal mp3's I uploaded contain the same amount of messages in each 10minute clip. The only difference is the sounds and the silent. So all you really need to do is play your favourite track out of the 4 mp3's provided.

Sorry for the confusion guys. I have other mp3's from different providers that are meant to be played 123 as they have different messages on each mp3. Real subliminal I find are much better because they give you everything you need in just 10 minutes.

Also none of the mp3's I have uploaded give conflicting messages. I made sure to only add ones that worked well together. I listen to 8 silent on loop at a time non-stop throughout the day. This is great because I have already sorted out the major issues I had so now I'm just working on the rest at a leisure pace. When I first started out I just played:

Alpha male mindset silent & Deep inner game silent on loop shuffle. That was just 20 minutes of tunes I repeated non-stop throughout the day. If you are really struggling with one part of your life just pick 3 10 minute subliminal mp3's max that deal with that issues and play them on loop shuffle non-stop. You should see changes much quicker in that area of your life.

Note: I also find it more effective to have them on a shuffle loop.

Well in the website they say the silent one only got keys phrases of the other ones.

As much as i hate the ocean waves ones(it gets annoyin) when i play them i alwys get better self-effects
11-16-2011 2:07 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-16-2011 3:31 PM

Posted it somewhere else, but have to repost it. LoveDocta's dream rings so many bells!
My dream after the first night of the Alpha Male subs was almost the same. It was wrestling with 2 wolves at a time, fighting off a crazy girlfriend holding a knife, while wolves were waiting in front of the window. In the end godzilla destroyed the town and i had to hide.

That stuff is definitely working. Weird that it gives such similar dreams.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-16-2011 3:31 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2011 6:43 PM

Probably the script they are reading - must have wolves or something in it...

11-16-2011 6:43 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-16-2011 7:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

You guys may need to give yourselves a few days break. I read a article somewhere I can't remember about a controlled experiment done by scientist using subliminal's in a school on a group of kids while they were in class.

At the end of the study it showed that the kids who were in classes that had the subliminal on scored massively higher on test and on their report cards after the 9 weeks.

They only played the subliminal for 6 hours a day 4 days a week on the kids. So that means the kids only had a total of 24 hours a week of subs and scientist still saw a dramatic increase in the grades.

So I think the subs will still be very effective if we cut it down to just 4 to 5 days a week & 6 to 8 hours a day as we may be overdoing it.

Kind Regards,

as3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-16-2011 7:32 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2011 7:36 PM

I've been skipping a day or two, not so much consciously but just forgetting or not caring - I have really vivid dreams when not listening, so I'm fairly sure that a lot of background processing is taking place in my psyche, some of it not so pleasant, but I'm ready for whatever process I have to go through...

Anyone up for a discussion of MP3 players and speaker systems that can play the subliminals and ultrasonic tracks without distortion? I've read that you need speakers capable of 20000 KHz to be able to hear them, and a lot of speakers and headphones only go to 18000 KHz....

11-16-2011 7:36 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-16-2011 7:55 PM

(11-16-2011 7:36 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  I've been skipping a day or two, not so much consciously but just forgetting or not caring - I have really vivid dreams when not listening, so I'm fairly sure that a lot of background processing is taking place in my psyche, some of it not so pleasant, but I'm ready for whatever process I have to go through...

Anyone up for a discussion of MP3 players and speaker systems that can play the subliminals and ultrasonic tracks without distortion? I've read that you need speakers capable of 20000 KHz to be able to hear them, and a lot of speakers and headphones only go to 18000 KHz....

Hi 2Soon2Care,

I had crazy dreams for a long time until one day they just stopped. Meaning I had been cleansed of the problem that the mp3 was meant to solve. Then when I started a new mp3 I had more weird dreams until one day it just stopped.

I like to think of the weird dreams as symptoms of the virus that has plagued our minds and hindered our potential all our life. The cure which is the mp3's is cleansing our body of these viruses.

Since these type of viruses are subconscious our bodies can't sweat,shit, or vomit them out so we dream them out every night instead. Every weird or bad dream we have is just another useless bit of our life we have just thrown in the dust bin.

That's my take

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2011 7:58 PM by as33156.)
11-16-2011 7:55 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-16-2011 9:51 PM

Not 18000kHz, 18000Hz. Human hearing range = 20Hz to 20kHz(20000Hz)

I never experienced crazy dreams, but i certainly see a lot more dreams than usual.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-16-2011 9:51 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 11:14 PM

I get alot more dreams too,not crazy ones but i def dream alot more lol