Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Subliminal Induced Dreams?
2Soon2Care
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 84 posts

RE: Subliminal Induced Dreams?
11-16-2011 11:45 PM

Yeah sorry thanks OMG, 20000 Hz! I'm not having much luck finding something inexpensive that has that range, I want to put speakers on either side of my bed for my listening pleasure.
I've been cycling through about 20 different subliminals in a playlist, I may need to drop it down to 2 or 3 until the dreams fade...

Fun Kit
Androtics Direct - IJ 1x, IO 2x, TUTH 1x, ISh 4x
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Estratetraenol
Alpha Dream - Glace w/Molecule "A", Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Certo, Androstadienone
HAX Pheroceuticals - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O, Wingman Edge X22
11-16-2011 11:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156
Dafixisin
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 39 posts

11-17-2011 12:07 AM

Since using the silent realsubliminal mp3s at night, I have definitely experienced an upsurge in very vivid dreams. I can only recall one, out of all of them being sexual in nature (I am getting older/better after all).

What I've done is gone old school, by burning two silent tracks related to a similar theme onto a CD. I alternate the tracks when burning them and then just play them on my boom box on loop all night long. What's odd is, a lot of my dreams don't seem related to the tracks that I'm listening to at all, though I can vouch for believing that the realsubliminals are definitely doing something. For example, one night I listened to the extreme motivation track all night, and the next day, right from the getup, I became master multitasker. I went overboard; we're talking OCD housecleaning, uber organizing, doing ten things at once motivated. It was a crazy day. That's what totally sold me on these new silent ultrasonic subliminals.

Back to the dreams. I keep a little notebook at my bedside, because when I experience one of these vivid dreams, it usually wakes me up. I jot down my initial impressions about what I was seeing/doing, etc. and how I felt during the dream. I'm no psychoanalyst, but I gotta tell you, the things our subconscious minds can conjure up is way cool! These subliminals have helped amplify that trippy, matrix-esque effect. Usually, if there's time, I'll go back to sleep and experience at least one more vivid dream before getup.

Like others that have used this technology, at a certain point, after listening however many times are necessary to overcome my subconscious blocks, I tend to stop remembering my dreams. That for me is a sign, just like as33156 mentions that some kind of psychic break has occurred, that my mind has released whatever mental blocks were in my way.

I too have Deep Inner Game and Alpha Male burned onto a disc, alternating between the two. After extensive playing of that CD, my mindset has definitely shifted, ever so slightly, yet profoundly, I believe. These subliminals have to be used to be believed.

My personal take: I didn't experience benefits using headphones. All that does is make my ears ring and it didn't induce dreams at all. Once I made the switch to using the boom box by my bedside, bingo! I play them in my car, at my computer, every chance I get. I do take it easy on weekends though, and usually don't listen on Friday night through Sunday afternoon. I reboot on Sunday night. Gotta give your mind the opportunity to process all the info and overcome those blockages.

Bottom line: I believe they work.
11-17-2011 12:07 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, paradigmshift, as33156, idontknow
idontknow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 729
Thanks received:
479 thanks in 161 posts

11-17-2011 4:31 AM

On a side note: A girl walked into my room, while i was playing Silent Alpha Male and Deep Inner Game subs on loop. Immediately she said: "I'm always getting some pressure on my ears, when i'm in your room."
I don't notice any kind of ear pressure, but i notice a certain feel when i come back home and the subs are still on. I believe i can feel whether i left the playlist on, or not. Especially in the first minutes after coming back home. Maybe that is placebo, though.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
11-17-2011 4:31 AM
Thanks given by as33156, ohhmygod

JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
365 thanks in 167 posts

11-17-2011 3:46 PM

(11-16-2011 1:42 PM)LoveDocta Wrote:  ha ha ha ha ha lol Laugh3

man i've been busy lately, but anyways i had to reply to this one. ever since i started using the alpha male subs i have had some weird dreams lol

one of them was......

when i was walking in a forest or something and a wolf jumped out and stated chasing me, i started running but then stopped and said "wait why am i running?". so i turned around and faced this wolf and as it charged at me i got down on all fours and did this growl/roar type of thing and the wolf stops and we're face to face growling at each other so i stand up and let out this mighty roar and the wolf backs down. so i was like "yea thats right fear me i am the alpha male". after that i started walking again and this wolf started following me as if i was the leader of the pack.

then as im walking out of nowhere a lion jumps out of the bushes and roars at me and i start running again, and then i stop and once again have that 5 second epiphany where i realize i'm an alpha male, then turn around face the beast and roar at it until i established my dominance and the animal followed me.

after i beat this lion our roaring seemed to attract other beasts and soon enough a Tiger jumps out and the cycle continues until i had virtually every beast like dogs, wolves, jaguars, panthers, bears, etc. following me

after i had established my dominance with all these animals i continued walking with all of them following me. during this i somehow slipped and fell and these animals took this opportunity to charge at me as if to regain their dominance over me, but i quickly got on all fours and roared at all of them i was literally face to face/ eye level with the tiger, and lion. i stood up and roared once more and they all seemed to be frightened and back off again. and i kept walking but i had a feeling as if they were all questioning if i really was an alpha or not, and that once i fucked up again they would once again try to take over.

i eventually fell again and the same thing happened except it seemed even more of the animals tried to re-establish them selves as alphas and i roared all of them down except for the tiger. the tiger challenged me and chased me, i ran for like 20 second before i had my "alpha male epiphany" and faced the tiger head on. the other animals that were once following me were now watching closely to see who would win this battle.

the tiger and i got into a claw to fist battle and the tiger had the upper hand at first and was on top of me but somehow i managed to push the tiger off of me, i got on all fours and was face to face with the tiger i could feel it's breath and we roared at each other, but my roar drowned the tigers roar out until only mine could be heard. at this point it felt as if the ground was shaking because of our roars, we both stopped and made eye contact and got ready to fight again, we leaped at each other and then........

my alarm clock went off and i woke up

this is by far the weirdest dream i've had in a long time lol, i don't know what it means but i wish i had finished my battle with the tiger lol

Somehow my last message didn't make it, anyway here it goes...

First off bro, I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us, especially in such explicit detail. And thanks to everyone else for shouting out on this thread I appreciate the group participation as were all trying to bounce ideas off each other as we climb the social ropes. I still experience very strange dreams when I'm heavily using the subs. Please, I'd like everyone on this site who experiences dreams that may be caused by the mp3's to post it on this thread.

I can't say how many hours a week or a day I listen to the subliminals, but me being so busy I fit in listening whenever I can, mostly I have the mp3's downloaded on to my phone, so I can listen to them as I'm driving, I know that this is discouraged via disclaimer on some subliminals, but there are no warnings for this on the realsubliminals and as I can see they don't actually induce sleep for me, the other subliminals I use also contain "binaural beats" known to promote relaxation and ease or even prolonge sleep, so that may be the difference. The binaural subliminals I use when I'm able to take a nap during the day. If I had to estimate, I listen to the silent tracks I got from as33's 4shared folder, maybe 3 nights out of the week, before I go to sleep I put them on loop, I put all the silent ones on a playlist and just loop it.

Overall I notice a big difference in my outlook on life, I rarely use or even think of the word "can't" and I don't really take "no" for an answer, except for with women, I just walk away from them because when one says no to me, clearly she's tasteless, classless, and boring Wink ... (just a little 'joke' for those of you who read or are reading the Alpha Male e-book).

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
SOE Gel Packs

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
11-17-2011 3:46 PM