Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Studio54 Test Thread
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Studio54 Test Thread
04-11-2022 6:39 PM

I wanted to create an actual test thread for this formula instead of posting in the thread that is in the everything else section.

So a little but about Studio54, it is a sexual/social/status blend. It has 4.4MG of pheromones per bottle and 8MCG per spray. It is a blend of 6 pheromones, and if anyone is concerned the formula does not have A1 or EST in it.

This is something I created and had fun with. Before I had Aroma Fero make it, I made a lot of sample 5ML bottles and had women and men both test with fairly good results. This should work fairly good on its own with no cover, but I would encourage to test both with a cover and without.

I don`t know what Aroma Fero is using to blend it with, But I am sure it may not be DPG, but some other oil that is very unique to them and I don`t know what it is, but it is highly effective from what I have seen. From my personal experience this formula is much more effective with a cover scent to.

I have had good luck with it as well as others I have given this to people to test in all environments, so anyone testing I encourage to try in a wide variety of environments. This formula is best in bars/nightclub scenes, but should work in most environments.

I definitely encourage all feedback good or bad. The most IMPORTANT thing to me is just use it and have fun! It should work for most in the 3-5 spray range, but of course will have to test to confirm.

I would like to not only know what everyone thinks about the formula, but also on the price point(should be around $52) as far as value goes, quality of pheromones, bottles, what they think of the label, and anything else anyone thinks of. I am also curious on how long this lasts for everyone as well.

I have a lot of my own personal time and money tied into this as it is a fun hobby. I want to thank everyone in advance as all of you are truly great. Please report whatever you get and let me us know if anything needs improved or changed. In fact if anyone has any ideas for formulas pm me and we can create something together. Even if anyone has ideas for their own formula if I can help in anyway let me know. I do not look for any credit or glory out of any of this, but rather just want to enjoy this wonderful ride with each of you.

So have fun, good luck, and let THE TESTING BEGIN Girl dance

PS: I see Studio54 can officially be purchased now
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2022 7:08 PM by justintime469.)
04-11-2022 6:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Studio54 Test Thread
04-12-2022 11:46 AM

April 8, 2022 -- Studio 54 arrives , applied 12:30 pm taken for a brief spin until 3pm

EDIT: This is not a report , nor a review. It's my first outing. Let's just call it an observation. Smile
I thought I'd repost here since this is the official test thread!

* First off thanks to AF and JustinTime469 for sending me STUDIO54 to test for free

* I don't know how many opportunities I'll get to post so I thought I'd take it for a brief spin today...

* I applied 3 sprays to my hands at 12:30 pm covered with Eros.

* I decided I'll go to a nearby mall to have a smoothie and visit a bar in the afternoon

* I go to the mall

* On the streets after I park my car I notice a guy in a car with windows down screaming to a pedestrian. I didn't think it was ST54 as it is not said to have disinhibition.. He had his windows rolled down already... Maybe just a teenage punk.

* After I got into the mall the first thing I looked for from such a large audience was IOI... Almost none.. Didn't see heads turn or smiles or winks or anything like AMMO.

* I go to get a smoothie... The guys who normally talk to me are quiet.. No girls there. My drink is made fast... Hmmm why so quiet?

* I go to have my smoothie at a place where I can sit down... once again no heads turning in the mall.. No IOI... I sit down.. Seeming to have no effect.. It is now 1 pm maybe it hasn't had time to work on my skin? Over the next 15 min I stay chill and have my drink.

* I am not feeling ANY self effects at this point. Not even now as I write this at 3 pm. I am wondering because it doesn't have EST or A1 if the none is scaring people. But then again they say its safe enough for church... Thing is I don't look like an altar boy... haha

* I make my way to a bar

* While I'm in the bar I notice no hostess there, so I just choose to sit myself. MINDSET MOMENT. This is not like me. I usually wait to be served.

* Next thing I know I see a familiar bartender HB6 I haven't seen in weeks. The funny thing is she remembered what I used to order and brought it out... the English Breakfast tea. I tell her as she's beside me.. "Oh I am sorry.. Look I don't plan on ordering that.. You haven't been here in a while I usually order fries". She takes it back without an angry face... Maybe she thought I was some kind of VIP or celebrity?

*Then I say yeah I'll have the fries. 6 min later a beautiful model brown skin maybe indian or South American brings out my fries. Fuck I think to myself they're salted. I am on blood pressure meds... I tell her I apologize. I forgot to specify unsalted. WTF is this potion tuning my brain out or is it making me arrogant. I ask the waitress. Can you bring me unsalted fries. fuckup #2. She says let me ask the bartender. She speaks to her for 30 sec. 5 min later the bartender is bringing out unsalted fries to me. It's not really here job.

* I finish my fries in 10 min .. Not noticing anything significant. Then I ask the bartender can I have ANOTHER fries unsalted. She said sure. 5 min later.. A MODEL FROM HEAVEN. Looks too young. 19-21. I didn't ask age. Caucasion.. 5'11"-6" perfect body and face. More beautiful than Keira Knightley (sp?) comes to serve me. I stop her... Hello My name is dsouza. What's yours? Let's call her Lady Mystery. I tell her I've seen you serve before , is this your fulltime job or do you go to school.. She tells me she's in first year... yeah just like I expected. We talk about school.. She says she went to University M. I tell her it's the same university I went to when I was in my 20's but at another campus in the city... She smiles. I tell her what I studied and asked her similar questions.. We're bonding now. I then tell her shockingly , although I worked corpporate after I graduated I returned back to my first love in life , the music industry which I have been in for 20 years. I go all my schooling was a waste seeing I'm in a different field. She tells me its ok you're doing what you love. I tell her yes I am.. After our conversation I knew I had to make her feel like more than a server so I offered some social kino.. A firm handshake. Looks like I made a new connection. Of course since I figured her for first year I didn't ask her number.

* After my meal is over (the second fries ) I ordered a tea.. yea the same tea that I declined when the bartender brought it out initially.. I apologized before this.. I said you may think this is rude but at that time I didn't want the tea but now after these two fries I do.. She said no problem and brought it out.

* After I finished my tea I ask for the bill. The bartender comes by and I pay visa debit.. the machine is not working... She explains to me how she's owns the place. I'm thinking bullshit...to myself. I go do you own it or have you just been here since its inception? She says I mean I just started working when it opened and I was the only one here. Why does she sense the need to prove herself to me?

* I pay the bill. And leave.

* When I got to the streets I got in my car. Again something wierd happened. These two tall big badass bodybuilder guys were giving me a punch to their palms in a punching fashion repeatedly.. As if they were trying to say you mess with us we'll beat you up. Could it really be the mones. Wtf... Again anger on the street... They can't smell it from so far away.

* Well that's all I've got for now.

* Grammatical errors were made for your entertainment. Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2022 12:58 AM by dsouza.)
04-12-2022 11:46 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2022 3:10 PM

Has anyone else received there bottles yet?
04-19-2022 3:10 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-19-2022 3:43 PM

(04-19-2022 3:10 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Has anyone else received there bottles yet?

Still waiting...

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-19-2022 3:43 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-19-2022 8:21 PM

(04-19-2022 3:10 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Has anyone else received there bottles yet?

not yet
04-19-2022 8:21 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2022 9:08 PM

Ok thank you. They are on the way. Should get to you guys anytime. I cant wait!
04-19-2022 9:08 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-20-2022 8:02 AM

I'd imagine that due to the expense involved that Paulius would have sent them via standard mail. Delivery can take a few weeks, but he always delivers.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-20-2022 8:02 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2022 8:43 AM

I got a very bad bout of lethargy and so did my SO who sleeps beside me the day after using S54 at 3 sprays. We couldn't wake up or function until 2 pm in the afternoon the next day.

JIT469, do you have any idea what ingredients in it could be causing such tiredness? Lethargy is the word?

I think it may fare well for many people at lower doses like even 1-2 sprays.

It was a great product to try out... I'm waiting on reviews from other testers to see if they experience next day burnout.

Cheers,
D

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2022 8:44 AM by dsouza.)
04-20-2022 8:43 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2022 10:22 AM

(04-20-2022 8:43 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I got a very bad bout of lethargy and so did my SO who sleeps beside me the day after using S54 at 3 sprays. We couldn't wake up or function until 2 pm in the afternoon the next day.

JIT469, do you have any idea what ingredients in it could be causing such tiredness? Lethargy is the word?

I think it may fare well for many people at lower doses like even 1-2 sprays.

It was a great product to try out... I'm waiting on reviews from other testers to see if they experience next day burnout.

Cheers,
D

Hmm, my SO or I had no lethargy. There are 2 ingredients that should help with energy level if anything.

Is it by chance like drinking an energy drink then the next day you are more tired? Kind of like to much caffiene one day then the next you are more tired?
04-20-2022 10:22 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2022 10:45 AM

It’s the same type of nuking I get post day from mones like Casanova, TKO etc

Could it really be diet related? It doesn’t happen with other mones in my collection.

Besides too much caffeine would make one awake, anxious and jittery not lethargic!

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2022 10:48 AM by dsouza.)
04-20-2022 10:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible Test thread Paradox 172 51,028 01-30-2023 4:18 PM
Last Post: definus