Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Studio54 Test Thread
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Studio54 Test Thread
05-16-2022 3:51 PM

(05-16-2022 12:29 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Studio 54: The Real Review:

After my initial impressions, I spent some extra time with this product, wanting to give it a through run-through before I laid out my final opinions.

Overall this is a light blend, no discernible scent beyond the carrying medium, really. I've paired it with virgin Excalibur, Merlin's Blend, and LP Homme scents (all from LPMP) with good results.

The sillage seems to be typical for pheromones, coming in at about 6-feet/ 2 meters.

My sweet spot with this product appears to be about 5-6 sprays, although I do tend to spray lightly.

The big question for most is, can I get laid with this? My answer is YES.

But, be warned, this isn't a powerhouse blend, so you need to have your shit together, at least somewhat, to pull off the vibe. Overall, I find it to be similar, in many ways, to TLG. This is to the point where I'd really love to hear what Johnny Fever has to say about Studio 54, as TLG was a big nothing for him.

It's similar because it checks off lots of boxes all at once, is well balanced, easy to steer for me to the point of being effortless, and doesn't power-fuck its way into somebody but chooses, rather, to highlight your positive aspects.

As a social, it's a party on dude kind of blend that offers a bit of hearty-intensity to you, giving you the "cool guy to hang around" mien.

As an Alpha, it is more robust and different than TLG. TLG gives me a smooth, man in control sort of Alpha vibe. Perhaps that's just how I like to see myself...history will decide. S54 gives me more a "king of club" feel. I might not be Joe-Cool-Alpha in every facet, but in the here and now, I'm the fuck-beast-from-heaven.

Sexually, I found it to be more about the rutting desire than having undercurrents of intimate bonding and soulful connection. No problem, I can be your fuck-boy for you to bounce on and use, then brag about to all your friends. Which reminds me, guys, you're always asking about the best wing-men...the absolute best is a wing-woman, bragging about how amazing you are in bed!

For me, this hits well all across the board. A very good friend of mine, Linda, commented to me, "we don't fuck often, but you've got me very wet and I want you to cum on me." So, this hits well with beneficial friends that are interested.

My wife suddenly decides she wants to get mildly inebriated and do all sorts of nasty, kinky things she's not often on the mood for. Check the box for relationship-aphrodisiac effects.

A young coed, picked up at the coffee shoppe, making the advances herself, and asking me three times to go to her place for some naughty kinky fun time gives this a high score in the "works on hot young blond babes" department.

I don't think this is for everyone, and I'd like to see some bonding and intimacy effects, that I didn't see much of in this mix, but overall this is a really good product from my initial testing that can be used for a unique-feeling status boost, party-style socializing, and some severely raunchy seduction.

Not that my opinion means shit, but it has my stamp of approval

Thank you Gladen for reporting on this!

I can wait to hear from some others on it.

It should be a more fun sexy light mix that is affordable and very usable for most.

I actually made a few different versions of this and blind tested them all and reported my results down in a paper journal. I will transfer them when everyone is done testing.

I 100% agree this will not be a ground breaking formula, but should be a fun one though that can be used just sbout anywhere.
05-16-2022 3:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2022 8:39 PM

(05-16-2022 12:29 PM)Gladen Wrote:  But, be warned, this isn't a powerhouse blend, so you need to have your shit together, at least somewhat, to pull off the vibe. Overall, I find it to be similar, in many ways, to TLG. This is to the point where I'd really love to hear what Johnny Fever has to say about Studio 54, as TLG was a big nothing for him.

Not to derail the thread, but since I'm enjoying a week off I was planning on re-visiting TLG to see if I can get it to do something, as I figure I'll try somewhat heavier applications with it. Perhaps once I see if I can coax something out of TLG I'd consider popping for S54 once it's released to the public.

@Gladen: Since you're infinitely more familiar with TLG how would you compare Studio 54 to TLG? What qualities do you see different in the new blend versus that of TLG?

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
05-16-2022 8:39 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

05-17-2022 9:14 AM

(05-16-2022 8:39 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @Gladen: Since you're infinitely more familiar with TLG how would you compare Studio 54 to TLG? What qualities do you see different in the new blend versus that of TLG?

I haven't yet tried the new version of TLG as I have a stockpile of it.

S54 vs TLG is a tough one. One the surface, they're eerily similar in many regards, but it's only on the surface. For me, TLG is deeper, more subtle, and artfully understated to make you "real". Studio 54 is more overt, a bit punchier, and more granular, spotlighting the effects as more of a suit than internal essence. If The Love God is smooth, energetic, charm; Studio 54 is charming smooth energy. One's a rapier, the other a sword. The destination is more or less the same, with similar roadside attractions, but the route is slightly different. TLG is the scenic route whereas S54 is taking the highway.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-17-2022 9:14 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2022 11:05 AM

(05-17-2022 9:14 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I haven't yet tried the new version of TLG as I have a stockpile of it.

S54 vs TLG is a tough one. One the surface, they're eerily similar in many regards, but it's only on the surface. For me, TLG is deeper, more subtle, and artfully understated to make you "real". Studio 54 is more overt, a bit punchier, and more granular, spotlighting the effects as more of a suit than internal essence. If The Love God is smooth, energetic, charm; Studio 54 is charming smooth energy. One's a rapier, the other a sword. The destination is more or less the same, with similar roadside attractions, but the route is slightly different. TLG is the scenic route whereas S54 is taking the highway.

Very well put! Thank you again for all your insight. Like the scenic route verse highway analagy.
05-17-2022 11:05 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-22-2022 4:26 PM

First off, a big thank you to @justintime469 and Aroma Phero for giving me the chance to try this new product out. I LOVE testing new products so thank you again! I would have to say that my assessment really is pretty much spot on with what Gladen had to say, just that I say it much less eloquently than he does. Okay, on to my report...

Product name and scent

Studio 54 (Unscented)
Tested solo and with Layton cover scent

Application dosage and locations

From 1 to 5 sprays split between the tops of hands and sides of neck
Sweet Spot: 4 sprays (one spray to the top of each hand and one spray to each side of the neck)

Environment tested in

Home
Restaurant
Various shopping establishments

Time exposure

Anywhere from 10 seconds to 8+ hours

Duration of effects

Approximately 5-6 hours before fading

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

Approximately 4-6 feet for the first 1 to 2 hours and tapering off

Self effects

Slight mood elevation. also, a slightly more extroverted feeling.

Effects to others

Diminished physical inhibition, more verbal disinhibition, additional focus on the wearer

Overall Thoughts

I have been testing this for the past few weeks both with and without a cover scent. For the sake of continuity, I used the same cover scent each time. Layton by Parfums de Marly which is a scent that I have worn a LOT so I know how people react to it. Made a good baseline for me. I did notice a difference from my wearing it solo to wearing it with Layton. The projection was stronger with the scent and I felt that I got better reactions overall as well.

I think it was Gladen who'd mentioned that this reminds him a lot of The Love God and I would have to agree with that. This for me is a great easy wear pheromone that I don't feel like I need to be 'on' for. It seems to gel quite nicely with my personality. I found this to be a fun, center of attention type of blend that people (and women in particular) seem to gravitate towards.

I had several experiences where I was opened by women from their early 20's (I'm late 40's) all the way up to my age. Much like with TLG, I got various reactions depending on the age/confidence or experience level of the woman.

Younger women would give me the motormouth syndrome. It's as if they don't exactly know how to process how they are feeling so they just start talking. Women who were confident or a bit closer in age to myself would be more touchy and would be more overtly flirty. Sometimes a LOT more overtly flirty.

I discovered quite quickly that if I just ignored the signals that the women would take the hint but if I flirted back? The flirting would amp up. Even if I ignore the signals I found that people just gravitated towards me and wanted to be extra nice. No issues from men and women really seemed to find my 'unconventional attractiveness' to be much more conventional.

Overall thoughts? I like Studio 54 and I could see where it is a party in a bottle under the right circumstances. Life has been busy lately and I haven't had the chance to test this in a bar/club environment but I think that with a good attention grabbing cover scent that this could be a lot of fun.

For me, I found that even during the day that this was a really nice, easy wear phero that didn't wipe me out the next day but was still definitely strong enough to garner all the right sort of attention. I have just a few sprays left that I'm going to try and save until my next night out at a club because I have a feeling that this has a lot of potential to be a total winner.

I'll have to check and see if this is for sale yet, if it is I think I will pull the trigger on a full bottle when I can. It's good enough that I want to buy a bottle and if that isn't a glowing endorsement, I don't know what is.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-22-2022 4:26 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-31-2022 12:17 PM

Seems I'm late to the party, but I typically like to go through an entire bottle of a product before making any comments.

Studio54 is very well balanced and does what it sets out to do. It's a very natural signature which I really like. Some products are over the top, which can make it difficult to always be congruent with the signature, but Studio54 feels very natural, therefore very believable.

Initially I thought 5 sprays would be wayyyy to much, but the sprays are very short and light, more of a small spritz than a huge spray. I tested at 2-10 sprays and feel like 5 is about right. Again the sprays are small so a full bottle will last a long time.

I tested with and without cologne and results seem to be the same.

Really affects older women, 30 and up. The most discerning thing I found was that they wanted to touch you, and many times did. They wanted to be engaged which often resulted in the motormouth, which I like. Has status while also being alpha and social, so a great combination.

I agree with Snoopy and Gladen in that it does remind me of the Love God, put it on and forget about it and the mone will do the rest.

Younger women didn't respond as well as I hoped, seems to be a tad intmidating to them unless you're around a more mature younger woman, then the hair twirls and smiles are flowing.

Hope that helps, I would like to for this to come scented, but I know some like to add their own flavor to their mones

Overall a very nice product that is like a swiss army knife in that it kinda does everything you want in a mone, albeit under the radar. It's not a sledgehammer, but it does open the door, and sometimes that's all I need.

Peace

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
05-31-2022 12:17 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2022 3:43 PM

I will put my report up now that I have time.

I made a few different batches when I made this, and blind tested them all and this was the best one I came up with. I wrote everything down on paper and here is what I have.

Self Effects

I feel a small sexual kick and it turns me on to start. Seems to be my sexual desire is heightened and everything is more colorful and attractive. All of a sudden rating women a 7 is now an 8 or possibly 9. Then after 5 minutes I feel more social and my mood improved. I am a lot more open and positive than normal. I feel MUCH more attracted to my wife and want to touch her more. I am much more alive and energetic, almost like a mild energy drink, this has an effect on my test levels that I can feel. There is also this confidence boost. I am White 42. Dose is 4 sprays to neck and forearams.

So far for me it goes in this order,

1. Energy kick higher sexual desire
2.Beautifier colors more vivid
2. Positive mood, more upbeat and loose
3. Small status kick with very slight bonding undertones

Effects on wife

Now these are just self effects for her. She is not the most positive person, and her mood increased a good amount. More open to conversation and it is more meaningful slightly. For her slight disinhibition. I am in the other room to not skew the results mind you, and she comes in where I am to mention she is slightly turned on and mentions making love later on. I ask her what colors are like, and she mentions they are more vibrant than normal. She has more focus when working on some notes for work. She is Hispanic 44.Dose was 4 sprays to neck and forearms.

Effects on others

My best dose is 4 sprays, so everything will be 4 sprays with ADG as a cover from here on. We went out to a local bar to eat some food. Our waitress is 20 Hispanic about a 7 or 8(hard to rate due to beautifying effect). We give her our order and she is looking at me the whole time and smiling. I try to keep the flirting light because wife and kids are with us. She was smiling a LOT and kept talking to me even though they are busy. Surprisingly my wife does not get jealous or mad. She took our order, then helped another table then came back to keep talking to us, being overly friendly. She kept repeating this until our food came out. Then she would come by every few minutes to see how we were doing and chat more.

By this time wife starts scooting over smothering me and when she comes around she puts her arm around me. I take this as she is trying to show her that I am hers, but through all of this wife does not get jealous like she normally does? After we are done with our meal, wife and I pay and we leave, but our son decides to stay and hangout with some friends.

So I give him 4 sprays no cover and he goes back in.

The next morning I asked him how it went, and he pulled 4 numbers including the waitress that helped us. The waitress kept asking him about me, and he told her I was his dad and that was his mom with me, she thought I was his older brother.

He reported that it was MUCH easier to talk to women and everything was just more fun is how he described it. A few days go by and he has a date with the young waitress girl ( I don`t know what went to go do), SO he wore 4 sprays again, and I give him my ADG cologne as a cover, then later on he brings her back to the house and she stayed the night in his room and they slept together.

Using at work

Before it got hot, this is like back in March, I was using at work for 3 weeks straight, but I was using Drakkar as my cover to have a more mainly cover scent instead of an attracting one. Men were much more friendly and no one was standoffish with me. Now this is the first time I experience this with S54, but men were more touchy like wanted a handshake or would walk by and touch my shoulder in a respectful way.

With women they were much more friendly and would smile a LOT more. A few of them if I would open them up they would start with the hair flipping and lip biting.

Conversations seemed very natural and open men and women. Everything just seemed to flow very smoothly.

Length of effects

I would get 6-8 hours and sometimes more, with Drakkar I could almost get 6 solid hours, and it would taper off the last 4 hours. I was able to get about 10 hours total with this cologne.

Range

By itself with no cover 4-5 feet maybe, but with a solid strong cover up to 8 feet.

Value

Now this is one thing that was a must have for me! AT about $52 for a full bottle which would get around 550 smaller concentrated sprays, I think this is an excellent value for daily wear At 4 sprays 137 uses, so it lasts a long time.

Overall

This is not an over the top blend by no means, but a solid use anywhere mone that will get you results. Not an edgy mone like LAL mones, but a solid safe bet for anyone. I do believe women can use this to, my wife loves it and she had a few friends try it, but I never got there account of what they got.

Solid positive energy vibe, with a sexual kick. 6 pheromones in total and I was extremely picky on what went into this, I wanted pheromones that worked well together an provided a synergistic effect with each individual molecule. Now I don`t know what the base oil Aroma Fero is using to blend this, but I find it works MUCH better than DPG whatever it is.

I wanted an Ammo replacement that I could use for anywhere, and this was it for me. What is unique about this blend is it provides a sexual energy both for the wearer and the opposite sex, while creating a positive vibe and communication is more open and very fluid, and just flows, with a very slight emotional undertone where the conversations are just more meaningful and not just random babbling.

Slight status boost with more confidence as well.

Overall a good blend to throw on and forget about it and just let things flow.

I tested this blindly myself and this is what I got. I tested it against at least a dozen other blends I have made through the years and this was the best one and balance I liked.

I never really set out to make any blends and it is a lot of work, but a fun hobby and totally worth it! I encourage anyone to make a blend, you just never know. I would love to work with someone and creating blends as it would be a lot of fun. I have a decent lab setup with a mixer at home.

If anyone has ANY ideas or suggestions, let me know. Hope everyone that received this has had fun with it.
06-09-2022 3:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-09-2022 6:22 PM

(06-09-2022 3:43 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Hope everyone that received this has had fun with it.

I know I've had fun with it. I experienced several things along the lines that you did as well. Thanks for sharing the fun with this one! I haven't looked yet but is it for sale already?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-09-2022 6:22 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2022 11:32 PM

(06-09-2022 6:22 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I know I've had fun with it. I experienced several things along the lines that you did as well. Thanks for sharing the fun with this one! I haven't looked yet but is it for sale already?

Thank you for bring this up!

Yes here is the link it is for sale.

We need to redo the description and it needs to be added to men's section.

Actually the price is cheaper than I thought $49 is all! It will be in a nice high quality glass spray bottle with 4.4MG total 8 MCG a spray.

It is a fun sexual/social blend with a slight status boost. Not ground breaking by no means, but should be a decent all around blend. I could have made it better by focusing on one aspect like sexual or status, but I wanted something anyone could use in most environments and enjoy.

I HIGHLY suggest a cover as it will help it out. I believe Aroma Fero molecules are some of the best and overall very happy with how everything came out overall.

If anyone that received a tester has not reported, please report what you get good or bad.

If anyone has any ideas on blends also let me know. I have a mixer and would not mind making a small batch to test if allowed.
06-09-2022 11:32 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-10-2022 2:33 PM

Its a good product.

Thank you for allowing me to be one of the testers JIT.

Its been a while since i have worn a product where you see results instantly without working much for it. It is not a lazy man's pheromone by any chance but being polite is enough to take you places with this product. I still believe this product flies under the Radar for both men and women alike.

I also concur with Justintime's comment that it is a unisex product. I sprayed my girlfriend with it before she went to work and she came back telling me that her friends were more friendlier than usual, starting risque topics. unusual since they work for the government.

I have had a few incidents where it was a bit of an eye opener. I had a male co worker who still wears a mask due to being paranoid about covid(while everyone else is mask-less) come out of nowhere and gave me a hug for not seeing me for a long time. It is easier to pickup people. it feels like every isolated conversation i have with someone , after 5-10 min, its like they want more of you? tested it close to a month (had to run different mixes for different occasions in between).

I've ran epiandrosterone with it and i didn't see anything different

I've ran Androstenone with it, it intimidated people during day time, but i found that some women zeroed in on me at night and approached which was good for the lazy man game. I have a girlfriend but also unfortuntatly they were all unattractive, not to sound too shallow.

I've added Alpha Androstenone, i got shit tested a lot by my superiors, coudn't handle their change of personality from being nice to assholes?

Tested it with P75+P83. I'm onto something here but i needs more testing. It was like the best of both worlds a little bit of lazy men pheromone and a bit of no filters, so anything goes kinda with the right circumstance.

Tested it with AndstAnone - an attractive store clerk took my personal number and didn't put it in the system, adding it to her phone so that she can update me on a product that was out of stock. That was yesterday, could be a genuine help or could be more, i'll update

lastly, tested it with Tac, couldn't see much of a difference other than my girl and I were having a very good bond both physically and emtionally. Not unheard of but i felt the pheromones helped

Thats it from me.

I hope the price stays the same, I can't afford it now, spent quite lot on fixing my basement.

One of the first products in over a decade that i test and can't wait to buy soon.

Cheers Justintime on a successful product.
06-10-2022 2:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible Test thread Paradox 170 47,592 05-19-2022 3:14 AM
Last Post: dsouza