Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Studio54 Test Thread
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Studio54 Test Thread
05-04-2022 6:07 PM

Got mine today
05-04-2022 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-06-2022 8:06 AM

Studio 54: Preliminary Review:

Being a fan of both Justinetime's Pillow Talk and Aroma Fero in general, I just had to try this. While I'm not officially a part of the testing-class, I did receive a sample.

It is a typical, high-quality glass bottle with a good sprayer, the product mostly clear with a slight yellow tinge, and the scent is very, very light, reminding me of ISO E and a touch of alcohol. Applied to the skin, it felt smooth and had no detectable pheromone stench.

My first trial was a mere 2 sprays. Usually I overdose for a first trial, but I wanted to get a general feel. At 2 sprays, I didn't feel any notable selfies. What I could feel could easily be waved off as excitement over trying a new blend. The only notable thing I felt was a slightly more mellow version of myself.

I went to the usual public and private haunts, did some shopping, and targeted various ladies that caught my eye to see what is up. All of this was pleasant, smooth, and enjoyable, but nothing really seemed to move the needle for me above how I normally function.

Nonetheless, I felt a certain ease with everything.

Two trials later, I went with 4 heavier sprays...full sprays. Application points were to the inner wrists, my neck, and chest. Any residue went behind the ears and under my nose to increase selfies. I added a very light application of Excalibur from LPMP as well.

At 4 sprays, this adds some fun enhancement to me.

In many ways, it reminds me of the Love God. It is smooth, mellow, well-balanced, multi-faceted, and one doesn't need to pretend to be something they're not (which always bites you in the butt, sooner or later) in order to wear this effectively.

For selfies, I felt a calm, cool, confident, balanced, and in a playful sort of mood. The effects on others is that of being sincerely confident, not being a douche, desirable, and lust-inducing, all while being "the guy" that people want to hang around.

For me, and this is the part where you tell me to get the fuck over myself, it was like me being me but somehow knowing that everything was going to work out super-smooth.

With my wife and the rest of the four horsewomen of the witchocalypse, as well as some other lady friends, it made them lusty cuddle-bunnies.

Further testing needs to be done before i can solidify my opinions, but my initial impressions are that this is a very smooth, balanced blend that gives you just enough Alpha-vibes to make you desirable and interesting, without being intimidating, helps you be perfectly at ease in a party-like social situation...or willing to enjoy anything as if it were a party..., allows you to smoothly interact, and while it doesn't appear to be an in-your-face "fuck me now" blend, the attraction factor is superb so long as you don't try to make her horny and just let it flow.

Quite a fine product that just might become a Gladen-staple product. This isn't a sledgehammer for me; it is an overall aura enhancement that coaxes your positive traits out from hiding.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-06-2022 8:06 AM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-06-2022 12:25 PM

Picked mine up just now. Nice
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2022 12:25 PM by Indi-player.)
05-06-2022 12:25 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-06-2022 2:58 PM

My bottle is about 1/3 full. Is that normal for the tester bottle?

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
05-06-2022 2:58 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-06-2022 4:19 PM

(05-06-2022 2:58 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  My bottle is about 1/3 full. Is that normal for the tester bottle?
I assume so, since it is to test with. Mine was about the same, no leakage evidence.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-06-2022 4:19 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

05-06-2022 5:43 PM

(05-06-2022 4:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I assume so, since it is to test with. Mine was about the same, no leakage evidence.
Same here.
05-06-2022 5:43 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-06-2022 8:50 PM

(05-06-2022 4:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I assume so, since it is to test with. Mine was about the same, no leakage evidence.
I know it's to test with, just making sure mine hadn't leaked during shipment. Just reaffirming

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
05-06-2022 8:50 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2022 8:57 PM

(05-06-2022 2:58 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  My bottle is about 1/3 full. Is that normal for the tester bottle?

I am not sure on this to be honest. I will have to ask Paulius about it.

If it is 1/3 of a bottle it still should last a little while. The full 30ml bottles have 550 sprays, so 1/3 a bottle should be about 183 sprays. My sweet spot is 4 sprays which is about 45 doses at 4 sprays.

Gladen- thanks for an initial review. As always very detailed with everything.
05-06-2022 8:57 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2022 8:02 PM

Indi-Player PM me and this is his assessment so far.

Been testing it for 3 days

I'm liking it. It is not ground breaking but it is one of those pheromones that you put on and forget.

Interactions with some strangers especially hired guns are smooth.

Got a few numbers without intending to call. I'm in a relationship so couldn't transition, but wanted to test if I'm able to pull things this far.

Self effects are great. I agree with Gladen, it is not aggressive cave man attitude, really puts me at ease. In other words, Comfortable in my own skin.

My girlfriend is Argentinina, 30 years old, and is always agreeable when I present something to Her as of late. For example, I got in trouble when we first started dating when I was talking really dirty during sex. Now, for the past 3 days, she is contributing and let's just say, it is so hot that instead doing one and done, we been doing it 3 times a day lol.

It's like she wants to please me.

Another situation with a stranger, we were standing waiting in line at Subway and out of nowhere she started apologizing to me for being picky on what she wants and therefore taking a long time to order before it was my turn. I was lost for words honestly. At Subway you customize your sandwich however you see fit so that for me was out of place. She did tell the cashier that whatever change she has, it would go my order which is great lol. I smiled, she smiled and left.

I grabbed two numbers after that in the food court, but let me grab a few more and I'll report all of them

A few more things

It is not a lazy man pheromone. Haven't been approached once, even in a party.

Not a confidence booster. Sure you feel at ease in your own skin, but its not something that would kill self talk so if you have social anxiety or approach anxiety, I don't think this fits.

It is one of those where you have to contribute to get something out of an interaction. I did find that they are happy to keep talking if you ask a few open ended questions.

I've done my test around 1 Spanish lady(girlfriend, 1 Canadian (white, subway girl) , one Italian (first phone number ) and lastly an Arab(second phone number ), she was scattered and it was like 3 minute interaction, so I was surprised she agreed in giving me her number. Usually that race needs more comfort lol

I had an Asian ignore me, a black girl didn't like my approach and one guy ( security guard)who seems to have a problem with me approaching girls lol. He didn't like how i was talking to strangers and "making them uncomfortable", i confirmed with him that no one complained but he warned me

This is a very limited testing, so please wait for the full review of 30 days. It should be more organized and detailed.

I will write down any new thing I come across that stands out.

I wasn't sure to send it as a PM or thread but you're more than welcome to copy paste it there.

Lastly, I feel like this has oxytocin + some beta and alpha androstenol and Ron.

Est puts me at ease but it is also a confidence boost for me so I'm not sure if it has it or not, because despite me being content, I didn't feel any of the idgaf attitude

I didn't feel any A1 in there. Girls were comfortable but not always compliant.

I would love to figure out TAL. I have a bottle and I feel like after I'm done testing this product, I wanna add some to it. Tal + alpha nol for me, gives women confidence to (approach, do most or all the work). Now that alone is not enough because you are likely to be walked all over lol but with your product, making some of them aiming to please, should be interesting combination

Cheers
05-11-2022 8:02 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-16-2022 12:29 PM

Studio 54: The Real Review:

After my initial impressions, I spent some extra time with this product, wanting to give it a through run-through before I laid out my final opinions.

Overall this is a light blend, no discernible scent beyond the carrying medium, really. I've paired it with virgin Excalibur, Merlin's Blend, and LP Homme scents (all from LPMP) with good results.

The sillage seems to be typical for pheromones, coming in at about 6-feet/ 2 meters.

My sweet spot with this product appears to be about 5-6 sprays, although I do tend to spray lightly.

The big question for most is, can I get laid with this? My answer is YES.

But, be warned, this isn't a powerhouse blend, so you need to have your shit together, at least somewhat, to pull off the vibe. Overall, I find it to be similar, in many ways, to TLG. This is to the point where I'd really love to hear what Johnny Fever has to say about Studio 54, as TLG was a big nothing for him.

It's similar because it checks off lots of boxes all at once, is well balanced, easy to steer for me to the point of being effortless, and doesn't power-fuck its way into somebody but chooses, rather, to highlight your positive aspects.

As a social, it's a party on dude kind of blend that offers a bit of hearty-intensity to you, giving you the "cool guy to hang around" mien.

As an Alpha, it is more robust and different than TLG. TLG gives me a smooth, man in control sort of Alpha vibe. Perhaps that's just how I like to see myself...history will decide. S54 gives me more a "king of club" feel. I might not be Joe-Cool-Alpha in every facet, but in the here and now, I'm the fuck-beast-from-heaven.

Sexually, I found it to be more about the rutting desire than having undercurrents of intimate bonding and soulful connection. No problem, I can be your fuck-boy for you to bounce on and use, then brag about to all your friends. Which reminds me, guys, you're always asking about the best wing-men...the absolute best is a wing-woman, bragging about how amazing you are in bed!

For me, this hits well all across the board. A very good friend of mine, Linda, commented to me, "we don't fuck often, but you've got me very wet and I want you to cum on me." So, this hits well with beneficial friends that are interested.

My wife suddenly decides she wants to get mildly inebriated and do all sorts of nasty, kinky things she's not often on the mood for. Check the box for relationship-aphrodisiac effects.

A young coed, picked up at the coffee shoppe, making the advances herself, and asking me three times to go to her place for some naughty kinky fun time gives this a high score in the "works on hot young blond babes" department.

I don't think this is for everyone, and I'd like to see some bonding and intimacy effects, that I didn't see much of in this mix, but overall this is a really good product from my initial testing that can be used for a unique-feeling status boost, party-style socializing, and some severely raunchy seduction.

Not that my opinion means shit, but it has my stamp of approval

05-16-2022 12:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible Test thread Paradox 172 51,028 01-30-2023 4:18 PM
Last Post: definus