Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros First Run
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 37 posts

Scent of Eros First Run
03-25-2011 12:22 PM

Got my order of Scent of Eros yesterday and decided to take it out for a test run. I applied about 6 inches, two to each side of my neck, and two split between my wrists. For my test today I decided to go to a couple of jewelry stores and department stores and ask for help looking for a ring. My first stop was at macys. I approached the counter and asked the women working,middle aged say 50ish, about the ring and asked her to size my finger. At first she was a little grumpy, but about a minute into the spiel, she started to smile and became quite pleasant, and engaged in casual conversation, even relaying a few trivial but personal details about herself. I thanked her for her help, smiled and left. She beemed back.

Stop two, I approached the counter where a younger (then me) woman, say about 30-35, was standing. Gave the same basic spiel as before. She was freindly from the get go, but kept leaning further and further accros the counter, trying to get closer. She had a bid wide smile, flirted just a little, and kept contact with my hand after she had any reason too.

Stop 3, i approached another sales women, gave the same basic spiel, and was told they didn't have what I was looking for. I was then pretty much ignored.

Stop 4, i approached a women about my age, who seemd outgoing anyway. I gave the same basic spiel, and she told me that they didn't have what i was looking for but she wanted to measure my finger, and she showed me a catalogue, and told me how to order it and basically tried to do anything possible to keep me engaged even though she wasn't going to make a sale. Big smiles, wide eyes, and lots of touching herself.

3 out 4, not too shabby. This is one of the most consistant early runs I have had from any product I have tried to date.
03-25-2011 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroman, Q-Tips, bondjames1

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3953 thanks in 1469 posts

RE: Scent of Eros First Run
03-25-2011 5:52 PM

I agree, a good consistent product without an overbearing scent.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
03-25-2011 5:52 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

03-26-2011 5:51 PM

Thank you for commenting. It's always good to hear from people who have reasonable expectations about the affects of human pheromones on behavior. Our research results show increased observed flirtatious behaviors and increased self-reported level of attraction in controlled studies of college students. I'll be presenting our results again at the next annual meeting of the Association for Chemoreception Sciences, and focussing on the link to hormones (and behavior).

James V. Kohl
scentoferos.com
03-26-2011 5:51 PM
Thanks given by Mustang
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

03-27-2011 3:18 AM

Good to see a review of Scent of Eros . When searching the forum, i see so many who recomend Scent of Eros . So it was a little strange nobody made any review before now. Maybe its been a product being out on the marked for such a long time, that people tought it was such a basic product everybody knew about, and therefor not worth making a review?

I think this is a solid product. It does what it says it will. I would buy it again even if it was just for the self effect only. Even not worry about overdoze is great.
I seen many recomend this to be mixed with other pheromone cologne's to get that ice breaker. For my sake, i have gotten good results from this. But many times i keep myself wondering if i wouldnt have got the same results if i used SEO alone.
There are so many people around the forums whos looking for this "instantly sexy, take me right now" pheromones. But i think they got it a little wrong using a turn-on pheromone alone, even if the tought is appealing. You see, it doesnt matter how much you turn a person on, if you dont know how to talk to this person. Most things in life comes with forplay. And thats what SEO are good for, it helps you warm up and socialies, so that you can create that attraction you need. A wingman when you approach the person you are interested in.
Well, thats just my experience with Scent of Eros .
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2011 3:22 AM by Q-Tips.)
03-27-2011 3:18 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

03-27-2011 5:45 PM

There are many reviews to be found elsewhere, and this space for reviews was recently created, which explains why the reviews here are just now being posted. Like the reviews found elsewhere, we can expect those posted here to not include the "it got me laid" claim. I'm not opposed to using Scent of Eros in a mix, but our study results clearly showed affects on flirtatious behavior and self-reported level of attraction within 15 minutes of exposure to the active ingredients of the product. Mixtures might be more effective, but I'm not likely to take chances adding other chemicals since the affect of Scent of Eros is clear.

James V. Kohl
ScentofEros.com

(03-27-2011 3:18 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Good to see a review of Scent of Eros . When searching the forum, i see so many who recomend Scent of Eros . So it was a little strange nobody made any review before now. Maybe its been a product being out on the marked for such a long time, that people tought it was such a basic product everybody knew about, and therefor not worth making a review?

I think this is a solid product. It does what it says it will. I would buy it again even if it was just for the self effect only. Even not worry about overdoze is great.
I seen many recomend this to be mixed with other pheromone cologne's to get that ice breaker. For my sake, i have gotten good results from this. But many times i keep myself wondering if i wouldnt have got the same results if i used SEO alone.
There are so many people around the forums whos looking for this "instantly sexy, take me right now" pheromones. But i think they got it a little wrong using a turn-on pheromone alone, even if the tought is appealing. You see, it doesnt matter how much you turn a person on, if you dont know how to talk to this person. Most things in life comes with forplay. And thats what SEO are good for, it helps you warm up and socialies, so that you can create that attraction you need. A wingman when you approach the person you are interested in.
Well, thats just my experience with Scent of Eros .
03-27-2011 5:45 PM

ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 37 posts

03-27-2011 6:31 PM

Can pheromones really get you laid? I am skeptical. I think at best phereomones can open the door, but it is up to you and your social skills to close the deal. I've only been learning about phero's for about 4 months, and it seems to me so far, that simple combinatns actually get better results then complicated mixes. I have a strong background in science and math, and have worked for pharma companies so I have a clue how to interpret research. its interesting to me how peiple put on all this stuff and expect any repeatable result.
03-27-2011 6:31 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

03-27-2011 7:31 PM

Thanks for your comments. Since you have the right background, here are some details from our study of two "simple" chemicals. I'll send the statistics via PM if you wish to look at the analysis and comment further. Pheromones cannot get you laid. They can, if they really are "human" pheromones elicit increased flirtatious behavior from women and increase their ratings of attraction to the man wearing them. I don't know anyone else who has shown their products contain "human" pheromones. We used the disclosed mixture that's in Scent of Eros and also in "The Mind's Eyes" product for men, which I will again make available soon.

J. V. Kohl 1; L. C. Kelahan 2; H. Hoffmann 2

HUMAN PHEROMONES INCREASE WOMEN'S OBSERVED FLIRTATIOUS BEHAVIORS AND RATINGS OF ATTRACTION.

1Clin. Lab., Independent Researcher, Epworth, GA; 2 Psychology, Knox Col., Galesburg, IL.

Problem: The interaction between sensory input and hormone levels appears to be a general rule in endocrine relationships underlying behavior. Behavioral observations of ethologists typically fail to address the evolved levels of biological organization that are required to link either visual input, or any other non-olfactory/pheromonal input from the social environment, to sex differences in the hormones and behavior of other animals, including mammals, like humans.

Methodology: During a cooperative task, we controlled for variability in non-olfactory/pheromonal sensory input from the social environment, and varied the presence or absence of the chemical mixture that our accomplice applied. We then evaluated the individual video-taped fifteen-minute interactions of fourteen ovulatory-phase women during the task.

Results: We observed statistically significant increases in women's flirtatious behaviors when our accomplice was wearing a mixture of androsterone and androstenol, and women's self-reported level of attraction to our accomplice increased.

Conclusions: The known effect of androstenol on luteinizing hormone in women and what appears to be an associated behavioral affect of androsterone meet criteria that characterize human pheromones. Our results help to extend non-human animal models of olfactory/pheromonal communication to humans. Our mixture may help to better characterize species-specific human pheromones and how their influence as fitness indicators might facilitate properly timed reproductive sexual behavior. No evolved stereotypical animalistic behavioral responses to pheromones are required.

Abstract
Social-environmental odor cues, which conspecifics learn to associate with sexual activity, induce changes in the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. Classical conditioning may evoke functional changes in the neuroendocrine pathways that mediate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH), and associated changes in behavior. Mammalian conditioning paradigms suggest that androsterone is a human chemical signal of reproductive fitness, which could be unconsciously associated: (1) with an LH response to androstenol; (2) with other sensory input from the social environment, and (3) with behavior. During a cooperative task, we controlled for variability in non-olfactory/pheromonal sensory input from the social environment, and varied the presence or absence of the chemical mixture that our accomplice applied. We observed statistically significant increases in women's flirtatious behaviors when our accomplice was wearing the androsterone/androstenol mixture, and women's self-reported level of attraction to our accomplice increased. The neurophysiological effect and the associated behavioral affect meet criteria that characterize human pheromones.

James V. Kohl
ScentofEros.com

(03-27-2011 6:31 PM)ohdilly Wrote:  Can pheromones really get you laid? I am skeptical. I think at best phereomones can open the door, but it is up to you and your social skills to close the deal. I've only been learning about Pheromone's for about 4 months, and it seems to me so far, that simple combinatns actually get better results then complicated mixes. I have a strong background in science and math, and have worked for pharma companies so I have a clue how to interpret research. its interesting to me how peiple put on all this stuff and expect any repeatable result.
03-27-2011 7:31 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, baant
nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

04-20-2011 1:15 PM

on the website it saids use 9-12 inches of scent of eros. 3 inches on both sides of neck 3 inches of both forearms and 3 inches on chest. if i use more then 12 inches what will happen? can i mix scent of eros with either max attraction or max attraction gold?
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2011 1:16 PM by nuketheworld999.)
04-20-2011 1:15 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

04-20-2011 2:15 PM

@nuke - Scent of Eros is a pretty mellow product that would be difficult to "OD" on to the point where you were getting negative reactions. It is worth trying at different dosages to see how much works best with your body chemistry, personality, climate, social situation, etc.
04-20-2011 2:15 PM

jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

04-20-2011 4:40 PM

Mixing with other products is okay if you don't like the fragrance, and if you are sure not to add any significant amount of androstenone (if it is contained in another product). However, the affect on flirtatious behavior that we first detailed was shown in the absence of any associated fragrance. Others have shown that adding fragrance is probably a good idea, and we got even more pronounced affects when we did so.

I now have more of "The Mind's Eyes" spray product, which incorporates the sandalwood fragrance that we added in the study I just reported (with additional details at the Association for Chemoreception Sciences annual meeting.) It has other components besides the sandalwood, and "smells expensive" due to the chemical/perfumery expertise of Stone Independent Research.

Orders placed via paypal payments to [email protected] of $40 per bottle will be filled until May 4th. Those who must wait until after May 4th to order should await further information. Initially, I will distribute this product myself to keep the cost down, although this will mean limited availability. Also, 5 sprays from the 10 ml bottle last 2-4 hours, which means you may use it up faster than the roll-on.

James V. Kohl

(04-20-2011 1:15 PM)nuketheworld999 Wrote:  on the website it saids use 9-12 inches of scent of eros. 3 inches on both sides of neck 3 inches of both forearms and 3 inches on chest. if i use more then 12 inches what will happen? can i mix scent of eros with either max attraction or max attraction gold?
04-20-2011 4:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Experiences with Scent of Eros Ancillian 6 2,273 08-24-2015 8:08 PM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 6,119 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 1,287 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros for women self effects Synergist 18 8,692 08-14-2012 8:31 PM
  Scent of Eros Product review video jvkohl 0 2,545 03-02-2011 12:35 PM