Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros First Run
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

RE: Scent of Eros First Run
07-29-2011 4:25 AM

(07-29-2011 2:47 AM)jvkohl Wrote:  Thanks for your interest.

Results presented at a conference in 2008 suggest the positive interaction of fragrance with pheromones. That makes an unscented version of The Mind's Eyes counter-intuitive (until I learn something new or different).

Thats very interesting. I used both Scent of Eros with Musk and the unscented Scent of Eros blended with my own cologne. I didnt notice any difference, it both worked very well. But i feeled better myself when using my own cologne, who i am familiar with.
Maybe i should have tried Scent of Eros unscented without any cover scent, just to see how that goes. But honestly, the pheromones from unscented Scent of Eros doesnt smell very good. So it probably would just scare people away. And in that way, it would be right to say its counter-intuitive.

Its actually nice to see Stone Independent are making Minds Eye. Maybe its just imagination, but i always get such an good impression from the products i tried, that i know they have made. I kind of getting a feeling they have clean and good quality pheromones.

If i would like to buy Minds Eye, do you send abroad? And should i pay any extra for shipping. I am not very familiar with Paypal, do i need your email adress to send you a payment? Or is there any link that i have missed?
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2011 4:29 AM by Q-Tips.)
07-29-2011 4:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

07-29-2011 5:21 AM

(07-29-2011 2:47 AM)jvkohl Wrote:  Thanks for your interest.

Results presented at a conference in 2008 suggest the positive interaction of fragrance with pheromones. That makes an unscented version of The Mind's Eyes counter-intuitive (until I learn something new or different).

Yeah but the reason I want to go unscented is because I want to use my own fragrance. Since fragrant molecules dont have pheromone's behaviour, I believe any is fine Smile I'm more of a fragrance connoisseur so when it comes to scents im picky Smile

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-29-2011 5:21 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

07-29-2011 9:39 AM

(07-29-2011 5:21 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Yeah but the reason I want to go unscented is because I want to use my own fragrance. Since fragrant molecules dont have pheromone's behaviour, I believe any is fine Smile I'm more of a fragrance connoisseur so when it comes to scents im picky Smile

My understanding is that the pheromone formula is identical in both products, so you can just get unscented Scent of Eros to use with your own fragrances and it will be the same.
07-29-2011 9:39 AM

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

07-29-2011 9:50 AM

Then why do they have 2 different names ?

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-29-2011 9:50 AM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

07-30-2011 12:43 PM

I'm not interested in overseas sales, and will wait until I have done more to publicize availability of The Mind's Eyes product to determine whether I pass off the sales to a marketing firm (most likely Luvessentials).

Very few people detect an odor associated with the androsterone or androstenol in the Scent of Eros products, but one of my colleagues told me that she noticed the same odor before I told her I had a new product. Evidently, as she agrees, the fact that she was raised on a farm increased her olfactory acuity and specificity to odors that are slightly similar to androstenone, which is an intolerable odor for her.

I'm glad you noticed the quality of the products from Stone Independent Research.

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
07-30-2011 12:43 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

07-30-2011 12:46 PM

(07-29-2011 9:39 AM)dbot Wrote:  My understanding is that the pheromone formula is identical in both products, so you can just get unscented Scent of Eros to use with your own fragrances and it will be the same.

That's correct. The fragrance in The Mind's Eyes is different and it comes in a spray bottle, but the active ingredients are the same: androstenol and androsterone.

James V. Kohl
07-30-2011 12:46 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

07-30-2011 12:58 PM

(07-29-2011 9:50 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Then why do they have 2 different names ?

I'm developing an even more scientifically based approach to The Mind's Eyes product, and a new domain: perfumingthemind.com Unfortunately, I have had little time to work on it, because there is so much new research to read and comprehend.

The Mind's Eyes contains sandalwood fragrance based on the results of our experiments. And the spray delivery method was due to requests for a spray, as an alternative to the roll on. Now that the Scent of Eros product line is well-established, I felt it was time to offer something new, and will add The Mind's Eyes product for women, hopefully within the next year.

However, there are two new ingredients that should be considered in the next women's product, which means it may take longer to get the formula right.

James V. Kohl
07-30-2011 12:58 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu

Antimatter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-18-2011 3:11 PM

(07-30-2011 12:58 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  I'm developing an even more scientifically based approach to The Mind's Eyes product, and a new domain: perfumingthemind.com Unfortunately, I have had little time to work on it, because there is so much new research to read and comprehend.

The Mind's Eyes contains sandalwood fragrance based on the results of our experiments. And the spray delivery method was due to requests for a spray, as an alternative to the roll on. Now that the Scent of Eros product line is well-established, I felt it was time to offer something new, and will add The Mind's Eyes product for women, hopefully within the next year.

However, there are two new ingredients that should be considered in the next women's product, which means it may take longer to get the formula right.

Thank you for the excellent and informative posts and thread... and sorry if it seems impatient, but, do you have an updated TF for The Mind's Eyes product line?
It seems very promising as I'm partial to the sandalwood fragrance... it sounds like a winning combo...
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2011 3:11 PM by Antimatter.)
10-18-2011 3:11 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
493 thanks in 201 posts

10-18-2011 6:13 PM

If you are in the U.S. and can pay via paypal, I have bottles of "The Mind's Eyes" product for sale at $40 each, or two for $70. Send me a private message if you wish to purchase it, and I will give you the details on payment.

Here is the link to our results using the androstenol/androsterone mixture masked by the sandalwood odor.

Thank you for your interest,

James V. Kohl
10-18-2011 6:13 PM
vietboifrank
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 7 posts

10-20-2011 1:18 PM

Hi James would I be able to buy "The minds eye" and "scent of eros" together from you?
10-20-2011 1:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Experiences with Scent of Eros Ancillian 6 2,274 08-24-2015 8:08 PM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 6,120 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 1,288 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros for women self effects Synergist 18 8,693 08-14-2012 8:31 PM
  Scent of Eros Product review video jvkohl 0 2,546 03-02-2011 12:35 PM