Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros Product review video
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
494 thanks in 201 posts

Scent of Eros Product review video
03-02-2011 12:35 PM

There is a brief excerpt from a television show that featured The Scent of Eros product line, which can be viewed on the first page at It's a bit over-the-top as far as its "aphrodisiac" approach, but I posted the video to show what others are saying about the product in unsolicited testimony.

If I had paid the producers, the video could not have turned out any better in this regard. Fact is, I didn't even know they were producing the video, much less that they were using my "trade-marked" product in it without my knowledge. Is that legal? Who cares? I learned of it from a Forum member on another forum when the show aired in Great Britain several years ago. I asked a question on the forum about why my product sales suddenly jumped by more than 1000% in a week.

Bruce, at Love-scent.com was supposed to post the video, but reneged. I think he probably realized that it would limit his sales of products that provide him with a greater profit margin. Products that really work are almost invariably going to cost more than those that others think may work.

Hope you enjoy the video. I will continue to try to keep up with the science, but also hope Forum members here will post product reviews now that the link to Pheromones.com and Scentoferos.com is enabled.

James V. Kohl
03-02-2011 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Experiences with Scent of Eros Ancillian 6 2,967 08-24-2015 8:08 PM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 7,071 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 1,409 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros for women self effects Synergist 18 9,903 08-14-2012 8:31 PM
Last Post: jvkohl