Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self effects of mones
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

Self effects of mones
08-18-2012 2:50 PM

Hi
I received a couple of days ago the rest of the mones I ordered. Now I have:
- OD
- L2K
- AM
- FB Glace (both alcohol an silicone)
- Corpo
- Certo
- Androstedienone (from AD)
- Evolve (alcohol)
- Ascend scented (alcohol)
- Cohesion (alcohol)
- Oddysey (alcohol)
- DP (sample)
- Bliss (sample)

I've used OD for several weeks (from less than 1 pump to 5 pumps), with no self effects nor hit on others. Started using L2K some days ago, and so far the same thing as OD (no self effects, and no noticeable effects on others). I've been wearing them on a variety of scenarios (work, shopping, clubs, cinema, etc.).
Yesterday I decided to wear more mones at a time just to see some effects (so far I haven't been able to see any kind of effect from any mone, no matter the source). I used 2 sprays of Evolve to the neck, 2 sprays of Ascend on forearms and 40 mcg of Androstedienone (20 mcg to each side of the neck). I used Hugo Boss Element as cover scent, applied on a different spot. I went shopping, to the cinema (ant took a sit next to a fine lady), and later to a club. I thought that with that I should see something (positive or negative), but still didn't feel anything different, and again, didn't see something different on others. Never felt mood elevating effects, tunnel vision, or any of those effects others are talking about.
Well, I'm just beginning to test this mones, and maybe the hits on others will begin to show up with time and better congruence from my part, but shouldn't self effects be hitting from the beginning? I know not everyone is able to feel them, but is there someone out there that doesn't feel anything, with any kind of mone and any level of concentration (even blends from Steve, that are known from their heavy concentration of mones)? I sure can smell them (at least from a couple of minutes after I apply them, then the smells goes down a lot), but I don't feel anything different.

Well, obviously I'll keep testing them, this time one at a time, but I have to say I'm a little discouraged, since I haven' been able to see or feel anything from these products, even negative effects. So far, can't say mones work for me at all, and I spent a little fortune there Cry.

Thanks, and sorry for my English.
08-18-2012 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45

eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 779
Thanks received:
863 thanks in 338 posts

RE: Self effects of mones
08-18-2012 4:31 PM

Self effects are funny. It can be hard to realize that something is effecting you in the moment when it's actually happening. Usually the realization comes after, when you've got home and you realize how agressive/suave/talkitive you felt earlier. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you KNOW when your being affected but oftentimes you don't even realize how great of an effect the pheromones are having on you unless you take a step back.

Don't give up, the hits will come. But remember - the pheromones are only icing - YOU are the cake.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
08-18-2012 4:31 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 934
Thanks received:
1841 thanks in 945 posts

08-18-2012 5:56 PM

You definitely need to try them one at a time. There is a lot to be said about testing from your baseline mood. That's how i try to test, BUT sometimes the biggest self effects for me come when I am at an extreme place to begin with ie: very stressed, lethargic, sad etc. When I put on a mone and it takes me to the opposite end of the spectrum, it is concrete proof for me that it is working. For instance if I am sad i put on DHEAS or Androstadienone or Alpha Androstenol or Neno. My mood will change and be uplifted. If I am very stressed, Androstadienone . So you might try some testing when you are in a non-baseline mood.
08-18-2012 5:56 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, AlternativeGirl
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-18-2012 8:52 PM

Thanks for your replies. I've been using OD and L2K, both solo, and haven't seen or felt a thing (not even after some time or looking back the day after using them). I'll start testing the other mones solo to see if something happens.
BTW, now I'm using Corpo unscented (4 sprays), and I can't smell a thing, not even right after applying it. It's like spraying water on me. We'll see if it does something for me.
08-18-2012 8:52 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 545
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 288 posts

08-18-2012 11:02 PM

I'm curious about your lack of self effects. Some things to consider.

1. Try using an interest generating molecule at night. L2K works for this. See how neon colored lights appear. You shouldn't need much substance at all for this effect. I tend to get a much weaker impact from various interest-generating molecules compared to most people but the "attention grabbing neon signs" effect is pretty easy to notice since the other distractions are gone. I often wonder if this is something that comes from the pupillary dilation of interest generating molecules.

2. Could you give us some info about your health? Any issues? Metabolic problems? How do alcohol, caffeine or other drugs impact you? Body type? Anything else related to your chemical well-being, mental or physical, that you could post or PM me with? How are your sleep patterns? Is your posture ever impacted by wearing alpha products? Maybe tension in the back of your neck?

Also, time of day, mental state and social situation when you test the stuff....

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 11:08 PM by wiserd.)
08-18-2012 11:02 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1585
Thanks received:
923 thanks in 395 posts

08-18-2012 11:12 PM

Mones won't usually make another person do something that they normally wouldn't be comfortable doing.

Also mones can not do all the work for you.

You need to be in situations where you would normally socialize with other people.

Yes, mones can make people somewhat more likely to approach you.

But, if you are talking with someone who already knows you and likes you, talking to them would be easier than opening a conversation with a complete stranger.

And just because you are not noticing results does not mean the mones are not affecting people.

They just might not feel comfortable about acting on their feelings.

Self-talk, body posture, facial expressions and a number of subconscious cues play a very large role in our social interactions and the outcomes we generate.

I could put on a very friendly, sexy blend of mones, but if I crossed my arms over my chest and avoided talking to people unless they talked to me first, I wouldn't have as much fun as I do.

Are you talking to people, smiling, feeling confident in yourself and enjoying your interactions...

If you spend so much time in your head worrying whether the mones are working or not, you might forget to be mindful in your interactions with others. People want to know that you are fully interested in interacting with them. This sort of attention may even get more of a reaction than some pheromone products.

Just my 2 cents Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 11:13 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
08-18-2012 11:12 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, wiserd, halo0073, seeusmile
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
577 thanks in 288 posts

08-19-2012 12:09 AM

(08-18-2012 11:12 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Mones won't usually make another person do something that they normally wouldn't be comfortable doing.

Also mones can not do all the work for you.

You need to be in situations where you would normally socialize with other people.

Yes, mones can make people somewhat more likely to approach you.

But, if you are talking with someone who already knows you and likes you, talking to them would be easier than opening a conversation with a complete stranger.

And just because you are not noticing results does not mean the mones are not affecting people.

They just might not feel comfortable about acting on their feelings.

Self-talk, body posture, facial expressions and a number of subconscious cues play a very large role in our social interactions and the outcomes we generate.

I could put on a very friendly, sexy blend of mones, but if I crossed my arms over my chest and avoided talking to people unless they talked to me first, I wouldn't have as much fun as I do.

Are you talking to people, smiling, feeling confident in yourself and enjoying your interactions...

If you spend so much time in your head worrying whether the mones are working or not, you might forget to be mindful in your interactions with others. People want to know that you are fully interested in interacting with them. This sort of attention may even get more of a reaction than some pheromone products.

Just my 2 cents Big Grin

Something like this really should be a "sticky." I've been wanting to set up a pheromone wiki for a little while, which would include answers to common questions compiled into one place and edited by the community.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

08-19-2012 12:09 AM
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-19-2012 1:31 AM

I agree, but the fact is that I've been talking to people, meeting new people, and not crossing my arms in front of them expecting them to approach and talk to me. I know that pheromones won't do that for me. What I was saying is that I've seen no difference wearing them or not, so far. And even if I wasn't doing what I must do (talking, approaching, etc.), I guess I should feel something (self effects). It's weird, but I just don't feel anything with every mone I have.

Wiserd: I already used L2K at night, and didn't see or feel anything different. I'm 27 yo and healthy (phisically and mentally). Coffee and alcohol makes me feel like the mayority of people (coffee makes me feel a like tense and awake, and alcohol makes me feel happy, and loose some inhibitions). That's what I can tell you. Thanks!
08-19-2012 1:31 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
577 thanks in 288 posts

08-19-2012 1:46 AM

(08-19-2012 1:31 AM)Compufan Wrote:  I agree, but the fact is that I've been talking to people, meeting new people, and not crossing my arms in front of them expecting them to approach and talk to me. I know that pheromones won't do that for me. What I was saying is that I've seen no difference wearing them or not, so far. And even if I wasn't doing what I must do (talking, approaching, etc.), I guess I should feel something (self effects). It's weird, but I just don't feel anything with every mone I have.

Wiserd: I already used L2K at night, and didn't see or feel anything different. I'm 27 yo and healthy (phisically and mentally). Coffee and alcohol makes me feel like the mayority of people (coffee makes me feel a like tense and awake, and alcohol makes me feel happy, and loose some inhibitions). That's what I can tell you. Thanks!

Odd... what kind of social situations have you used this stuff in? I assume the people you talk to have generlly been exposed +10 minutes. (Many mones like alpha or beta nol or androstenone don't require that much exposure, but some do and some need 2 hours)

08-19-2012 1:46 AM

Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-19-2012 2:38 AM

Well, I've been using them at work, going out with friends, going to clubs, shopping, cinema, etc. Many times the people around me have been exposed more than 10 minutes.
Honestly, I don't give up easily, and I still hope that hits will begin to show up. What troubles me is that I don't feel anything, even if I apply a great amount of mones (even with blends from Steve, which I had high hopes for. Still do). And self effects are as important as hits, I believe.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 2:40 AM by Compufan.)
08-19-2012 2:38 AM

Share This Thread