Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self effects of mones
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1524
Thanks received:
886 thanks in 381 posts

RE: Self effects of mones
08-19-2012 9:44 PM

I never said it would help diffuse the mones. The lotion preventing the mones from being absorbed by one's skin might help that. Dancing/ generating heat might help that. There may be other ways to increase diffusion.

I said that the right fragrance can really help mones "fly"

And the fact that the same person can wear a product one day with one cover scent and wear the exact same product with another cover scent the next day but get very different results might make it seem like the scent may increase silliage.... it might make it seem like it is making the pheromones diffuse faster and farther. Some members have observed this sort of thing.

And when one sees such results consistently over and across many experiments, one might conclude that the scent might be "diffusing" products or whatever. I do not know if that is the case or not. One would only know that it "worked"

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 9:50 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
08-19-2012 9:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by D_Darko

D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 418
Thanks received:
185 thanks in 96 posts

08-20-2012 9:41 AM

(08-19-2012 5:35 PM)Compufan Wrote:  I think I read somewhere that applying lotions wasn't a good idea when using mones, but I'll definitely try that. And are you saying that spraying mones on top of the coverscent (on the same spot) helps the diffusion? I read that too, but I've always applied them on different spots. And I'll try spraying on my clothes too.
Question: Of all the mones I have (listed on my first post on this thread), which one would you say produces the most evident hits on most people? I know that mones don't work the same for everyone, but I'm asking in general.

Actually many of our members have suggested that applying lotion to the skin makes the mones work better. I do that myself and have had great results with it. As for the coverscent helping with the diffusion, that has been suggested as well. It is my belief that it does indeed help with diffusion. Some choose not to apply the coverscent on the same spots as they apply the mones but I do that. And it has worked tremendously for me.

And take AlternativeGirl's advice., try working up a little sweat. That has always worked well for me as well.

As for what product gives the most evident hits, that varies greatly from person to person. What works for someone might not yield the same results for another. I think you should try out 1 spray Evolve together with 1 spray Cohesion and give it a go. That seems to have worked for just about everybody who's tried it. At least those who have reported on it. But most importantly, don't give up!
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 9:52 AM by D_Darko.)
08-20-2012 9:41 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-20-2012 1:44 PM

Thanks, I'll definitely try those things. Another question, do you feel self effects from mones when you smell them directly from the bottle?
And do you think that adding Ascend to that mix you are suggesting (Evolve + Cohesion) would be a good idea? I read that Evolve + Ascend was working great for some people here, and Cohesion should be a good thing to add, mainly because is Androstedienone heavy and could act as a buffer. What do you think?
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 2:00 PM by Compufan.)
08-20-2012 1:44 PM
D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
185 thanks in 96 posts

08-20-2012 2:10 PM

(08-20-2012 1:44 PM)Compufan Wrote:  Thanks, I'll definitely try those things. Another question, do you feel self effects from mones when you smell them directly from the bottle?
And do you think that adding Ascend to that mix you are suggesting (Evolve + Cohesion) would be a good idea? I read that Evolve + Ascend was working great for some people here, and Cohesion should be a good thing to add, mainly because is Androstedienone heavy and could act as a buffer. What do you think?

I do usually feel self effects from taking a sniff from the bottle but I get stronger self effects when I put the stuff on.

Mixing Evolve+Cohesion+Ascend should work very well. Just make sure to apply them on different application points. I would also suggest you apply one at a time, rub it in and let it dry. Then go with the second, same procedure. Put on the third.

App 1: Behind the ears/jawline
App 2: Neck
App 3: Wrists
08-20-2012 2:10 PM
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-20-2012 4:10 PM

Thank you all, I'll follow these advices and see if it helps.
I've taken a sniff from every bottle I have, and didn't feel anything. The weather here is not helping (very cold, rainy some days), but I should see something happening anyway. I realize that it takes practice and dedication to see some hits, that's why I was worried mainly because of the lack of self effects. Time will tell.
Another question: Which one of the mones I have would you say produces the most evident self effects? I realize it varies from person to person, but at least in your own experience.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 4:51 PM by Compufan.)
08-20-2012 4:10 PM

D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
185 thanks in 96 posts

08-22-2012 11:06 AM

(08-20-2012 4:10 PM)Compufan Wrote:  Thank you all, I'll follow these advices and see if it helps.
I've taken a sniff from every bottle I have, and didn't feel anything. The weather here is not helping (very cold, rainy some days), but I should see something happening anyway. I realize that it takes practice and dedication to see some hits, that's why I was worried mainly because of the lack of self effects. Time will tell.
Another question: Which one of the mones I have would you say produces the most evident self effects? I realize it varies from person to person, but at least in your own experience.

I haven't tried AM, Evolve or Ascend so I can't tell you much about them. But of the others you have, I have to say OD is the one that has the most noticable self effects on me. I'm waiting for my order on the latter two though so I should be able to test them soon.

Cold weather conditions certainly don't help when it comes to mones. Make sure to really rub them into your skin though, don't just put them on and let them dry. Really try to rub them in.
08-22-2012 11:06 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-22-2012 12:36 PM

Sadly, OD doesn't seem to work for me. But so far nothing seems to work for me. I'll keep trying. Thanks again.
08-22-2012 12:36 PM
D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
185 thanks in 96 posts

08-22-2012 1:13 PM

(08-22-2012 12:36 PM)Compufan Wrote:  Sadly, OD doesn't seem to work for me. But so far nothing seems to work for me. I'll keep trying. Thanks again.

Have you tried a very low dosage of say 2 peasize drops of OD?

The climate certainly doesn't help, but you should see some hits regardless. Where do you live?
08-22-2012 1:13 PM
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-22-2012 3:19 PM

I live in Santiago, Chile. Yes, I've tried from low doses like you said, to 5 full pumps. Sadly, no evident effects.
08-22-2012 3:19 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 504
Thanks received:
555 thanks in 278 posts

08-22-2012 3:49 PM

(08-22-2012 3:19 PM)Compufan Wrote:  I live in Santiago, Chile. Yes, I've tried from low doses like you said, to 5 full pumps. Sadly, no evident effects.

Wonder if transit, heat etc could have taken a toll? Can anyone around you smell the unscented stuff, I wonder?

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
08-22-2012 3:49 PM

Share This Thread