Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self effects of mones
LoveDocta
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 27 posts

RE: Self effects of mones
09-06-2012 12:23 AM

Hey Compufan Big Grin
I just wanted to say dont sweat the fact that you don't get self effects, because till this day i have never gotten self effects from mones and I've been using them for about 2 yrs now. In that time span I have used quite a few if not one from every vendor, but although I dont get self effects the people around me sure get affected (mainly women)

The methods i used when i first started using mones to find/ activate mones application spots were
1. Do a vigorus exercise for about 10 mins and you should feel areas of your body that are radiating alot of heat. For me I could feel heat from my chest radiate all the way up through my shirt to my neck/jawline, so thats where I put my mones mainly

2. Another method is to take your pointer finger, and middle finger and feel for pulse points, anywhere you feel one should be warm and apply your mones there.

3. Something I still do till this day is a slight power-walk prior to arriving at my destination. I walk slightly faster than normal not to the point that I'm sweating, but enough to get my body temp up. If your run into stairs jog it, or take two steps at a time.

The methods i used to see if my mones were working
1. A gym test, this is basically where you put mones on and go to the gym and work out for a little while, you should work up enough body heat to see some reactions . I wore New Pheromone Additive to my local gym and all the ladies would stare and smileBig Grin, and once i wore True Jerk from Androtics to the gym and almost got my ass beat lol the guys were all like " Angry who the f**k does this guy think he is". good times, good times

2. Try as hard as you can to get in big groups of people and look for anything out of the ordinary/reactions that you typically don't get

3. Be sneaky and tell your friend that you got this new colongne,spray it on them, then sit back and observeBig Grin. I mixed New Pheromone Additive with cologne with a raitio of (2 sprays:1 drop) and sprayed my friend, lets just say he became Mr.Ladies Man for the day.(funny thing is he thought that it was the cologne,and he kept buying it until i told him the truth). I found this method allows you to really hone your observation skills/ IOI skills, because you know the type of interactions your friend tends to have with women. When you see things out of the ordinary happening your able to observe the type of signals the girl is giving to get his attention then look for similar signals when you try your mones.

Things that can help you out
1. When I first started out I was focusing to much on getting "BIG" hits like I had read in other people's journals. I feel that anyone new to pheromones should not read/dwell to much on journals as it seem to cause people to set their expectations too high, and once they dont get results like the journal's author did they begin to blame the pheromones. I was too busy trying to get big hits, that I missed all the smaller ones like prolonged/continuous eye contact, hair flipping, constant smiling, continuous shifting etc. Only because I was waiting for girls to pull me aside and fuck my brains out....hehe a man can dream right Blum

2. You can also try covering all the bottles you have so you cant tell what it is/or put mones in botles that are similar and then start testing. What this did for me is, it would eliminate all expectationsIi had for the product forcing me to really pay attention for hits of any sorts and allowing me to make a conclusion of the product on my own. This also removes all bad thoughts/experiences with the products, I found that if I didn't know what to expect or what mone it was my mood was naturally very inquisitive/observant. This Method aslo removes doubts that the mone doesn't work at all, if you know that a mone hasn't been giving you results, when you try it again the thought that "oh it just doesn't work for me, so why bother" will linger in the back of your mind, which can affect the outcome greatly.

Well there you go, these are the things that helped me get a handle on mones. I have had alot of experiences/adventures due to mones (i should probably update my journal Scratch_one-s_head). Anyways keep trying man you have alot of potent stuff in your arsenal at least one of them has to work

P.S. sorry for typos/grammatical errors it's almost 1 am over here and I"m extremely tired. The only reason I stayed up to type this is because you remind me of me when I first started using mones and I couldn't resist the urge to help, heck if I had this much help when I first started it would have saved me some time and $$$.

The Ladies and Gents on this forum are not just amazing,awesome,spectacular,helpful etc. Such simple words would not do them justice for they are beyond that. You will learn alot from them like i did, so get ready my friend Big Grin

Welcome to the Forum Compufan Wizard
09-06-2012 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kenpachi, Six, bored4life, shadowknight

Share This Thread