Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self effects of mones
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 498
Thanks received:
549 thanks in 275 posts

RE: Self effects of mones
08-19-2012 2:57 AM

(08-19-2012 2:38 AM)Compufan Wrote:  Well, I've been using them at work, going out with friends, going to clubs, shopping, cinema, etc. Many times the people around me have been exposed more than 10 minutes.
Honestly, I don't give up easily, and I still hope that hits will begin to show up. What troubles me is that I don't feel anything, even if I apply a great amount of mones (even with blends from Steve, which I had high hopes for. Still do). And self effects are as important as hits, I believe.

How very odd... can you read body language? What kinds of changes in response do you look for? Yeah, I'm also curious why you don't feel anything.

And all your stuff is new so there's not a danger of it having been exposed to heat or other unsavory conditions.... You've used unscented mixes.... hmm... I'm running out of notions. Is your skin dry? Can you try wearing a long sleeve shirt and applying something to the cuffs instead of skin?

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 3:00 AM by wiserd.)
08-19-2012 2:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1522
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 377 posts

08-19-2012 11:02 AM

Here's a crazy thought....

SteveO, who is a complete genius when it come to these things, stopped seeing results and self effects at one point. It was after several years of having great success with the products he loved.

What SteveO did to start seeing results again.... He went on a juice fast for a month or two. I don't remember all the details atm, so if you know any more about it, feel free to add it.

I know when I am about to go out on a fantastic, pheromone-tastique adventure I usually eat mostly raw foods (fruits and veggies) for two or more days before hand. I take supplements and get my natural pheromone production pumping. I load up on b vitamins and drink more water and teas.

It has been suggested by some people that these pheromone products effect healthier people in a more awesome way. This can translate to self-effects for the healthier wearer and also greater effects on healthier people that you expose to these products.

Compufan, are you taking any supplements? What do you eat on a regular basis? Do you take b vitamins? Are you familiar with juicing? Let's get this stuff working for you, so you can have the most fun with the products in your possession.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 12:24 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
08-19-2012 11:02 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, wiserd, Lexy
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-19-2012 1:25 PM

Thanks again. About my skin, is a little dry, but not too much. I don't use any kind of skin product or lotions. And I haven't tried to apply them on my clothes, as I read that they are only effective when applied on skin. Do you think I should try that?

AlternativeGirl: I don't quite understand what you mean when saying juicing (sorry, my English is not so good). Can you explain it to me? And no, I'm not taking any supplements, but I always eat homemade food (I almost don't eat fast food or things like that), including fruits, vegetables, meat, etc. I have a very healthy lifestyle.

Question: Is it normal if you don't smell anything when applying one of these products, even seconds after applying it? For example, I can smell blends from Steve several minutes after applying them (without self effects as I said), but when applying Corpo I can't smell a thing. Like I said, is like spraying water on me.

Thanks!
08-19-2012 1:25 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 498
Thanks received:
549 thanks in 275 posts

08-19-2012 1:32 PM

(08-19-2012 1:25 PM)Compufan Wrote:  Thanks again. About my skin, is a little dry, but not too much. I don't use any kind of skin product or lotions. And I haven't tried to apply them on my clothes, as I read that they are only effective when applied on skin. Do you think I should try that?

AlternativeGirl: I don't quite understand what you mean when saying juicing (sorry, my English is not so good). Can you explain it to me? And no, I'm not taking any supplements, but I always eat homemade food (I almost don't eat fast food or things like that), including fruits, vegetables, meat, etc. I have a very healthy lifestyle.

Question: Is it normal if you don't smell anything when applying one of these products, even seconds after applying it? For example, I can smell blends from Steve several minutes after applying them (without self effects as I said), but when applying Corpo I can't smell a thing. Like I said, is like spraying water on me.

Thanks!

I almost always apply on clothes. They are most certainly effective that way.

Many people can't smell mones and they smell differently to different people. Google OR7D4 for research on one receptor used to detect androstenone and androstadienone. (though androstenone smells worse to some people, for some reason.) The only mone I've found that I can smell is beta androsterone which is a primarily female mone.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
08-19-2012 1:32 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, AlternativeGirl
D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 383
Thanks received:
177 thanks in 94 posts

08-19-2012 4:14 PM

(08-19-2012 1:25 PM)Compufan Wrote:  Thanks again. About my skin, is a little dry, but not too much. I don't use any kind of skin product or lotions. And I haven't tried to apply them on my clothes, as I read that they are only effective when applied on skin. Do you think I should try that?

Thanks!

Definitely pick up a good lotion for dry skin to apply after you shower. Let your skin absorb that. Then go with the coverscent (if you use one). Let that dry and then put on the mones and rub them into your skin. See if that helps.
08-19-2012 4:14 PM
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-19-2012 5:35 PM

I think I read somewhere that applying lotions wasn't a good idea when using mones, but I'll definitely try that. And are you saying that spraying mones on top of the coverscent (on the same spot) helps the diffusion? I read that too, but I've always applied them on different spots. And I'll try spraying on my clothes too.
Question: Of all the mones I have (listed on my first post on this thread), which one would you say produces the most evident hits on most people? I know that mones don't work the same for everyone, but I'm asking in general.
08-19-2012 5:35 PM
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
874 thanks in 377 posts

08-19-2012 7:58 PM

Hi. I'm back Big Grin

The lotion needs to be applied first. After you shower, like Darko said, is a great idea. Just don't apply it over the mones. If your skin is super dry, it might be absorbing the pheromone product. We would like to get the pheromones flying. Let your skin absorb the lotion.

The idea of applying lotion, letting it dry, applying cover scent, letting it dry, then applying mones... sounds good.

Cover scent is also a big deal. Some pheromone formulas only work when worn with specific scents. And some cover scents just work better than others. I'm not talking about the scent covering the smell of the mones either. Some cover scents just seem to get the mones to "fly" or work better.

I've applied some stuff to my clothes and gotten good results. Wiserd is the expert on this subject though. He could tell you which version of fb glace works best for this.

For evident hits, glace works well for some people (like myself). I imagine evolve would be a good one, too. You have a lot of good stuff. Just make sure you do not overdose. It sounded like you were using more than you might need.

To answer your question about juicing... juice fasting is where you extract the juice from fresh fruits and veggies. Big Grin SteveO lived off this stuff for a number of weeks, and he saw better results from pheromones. If you would like more information on this sort of thing, let us know. There are many books and documentaries you could look into.

Some B vitamins might help you notice self effects and respond better to the mones. Vitamins and supplements compliment pheromone usage very well.

But most importantly... try to just have fun. Don't worry so much about if a product is working. Try some of these awesome ideas, put on some glace, and just go have fun. Don't worry about it. Just focus on spending time with people and enjoying being with them. Enjoy their company. Enjoy being yourself. Then go home at the end of the day (or after a fun, crazy night) and journal your experiences. I find that my journal helps me notice things that I might not have thought about at the time. It also helps me remember what mixes are working and how they are working. If you write down the details, you might notice stuff.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 8:02 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
08-19-2012 7:58 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, D_Darko

Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-19-2012 8:58 PM

Thanks for all these advices. I started using just 1 spray or drop from every mone, but when I didn't see any effect, y applied greater doses.
About the skin lotion, I'll start doing that to see if something happens. And when you say that the coverscent is important, is that only when you apply your mones on the same spot? Because if you don't, I can't see a reason why the scent is so important (besides making your target want to smell you more).
Well, your advices are great. I'll wear Ascend at work these days following them and see what happens.
08-19-2012 8:58 PM
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
874 thanks in 377 posts

08-19-2012 9:29 PM

Scent does more than just make people want to smell you more. But that part is good, too.

Scent does many things from a psychological standpoint.

Vanilla is rated one of the most attractive scents by either gender.

Orange is known to uplift peoples moods.

Grapefruit makes people seem younger and more glamorous.

the smell of rosemary can boost mental performance.

Clary Sage changes the effects of alpha androstenol.

How does the smell of mint make you feel?

The list goes on..........

Scents have a huge effect.

There are experts who know much more than myself about the subject. Many scientific experiments have been conducted on the matter. Scent is the sense that is most strongly linked to memory. It has such a huge impact on how we think and feel. Pairing your pheromones with the right fragrance can greatly impact the results.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

08-19-2012 9:29 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, D_Darko
Compufan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

08-19-2012 9:32 PM

I see. Well, I use Hugo Boss Element, and I like the smell a lot. But my question is about how the coverscent helps with the diffusion of mones, regardless of their own effects on people.
08-19-2012 9:32 PM

Share This Thread