Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
SOB-XS
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SOB-XS
04-09-2014 11:59 AM

First I would like to start off by saying WOW everyone needs to try this! I got a sample of SOB with my order of XiST and honestly I wish I had gotten SOB first. I don't see many people posting about this phenomenal product on here.

As a standalone from the little practice I have had so far it is powerful. It has a mix of status, who are you, and sexuality. I know on Steve's site he says best for nighttime or where flirting is allowed, but honestly I feel comfortable wearing it anywhere, maybe not around my mom or sister but you get the point. Wearing it alone for self effects you get the I am a star and people want to be around me I never got the vibe of intimidation but more a people wait for your approval for them to talk to you. You will get tested by people but with the self effects and if you have a good self image and can be relatively quick on your feet the tests are nothing.

Now here is where I really love SOB, when you combine it with any of the other XS products. Personally I am a huge fan of Bliss and these two together take away that edge of SOB that keeps people away and really amplifies the mystery side of it. People see you and want to know who you are. I was at this party wearing 2 sprays Bliss and 1 spray SOB and these girls I introduced myself too, then I walked away from to go meet someone else, they didn't chase me but every time I saw them they made sure to get my attention and come talk to them. The SOB keeps them from chasing around but defiantly helps the VIP vibe especially in uninhibited scenarios. I want to text that mix but also add in Cohesion as I ran that once during the day with a great Deer in the headlights from this girl, I fucked up and could have number closed her but I was too awe struck about the Deer in the headlights she had. That mix at a party or club would be unstoppable in my opinion.

SOB is wicked and if you haven't tried it I would say get a sample but your going to love it so just do yourself a favor and get a bottle. I am a very nice guy and used to get friend-zoned a lot but with this its very easy to stay congruent with it because of the self effects. This is about to be my daily spray for sure.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
04-09-2014 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

RE: SOB-XS
04-09-2014 12:36 PM

(04-09-2014 11:59 AM)monemyname Wrote:  First I would like to start off by saying WOW everyone needs to try this! I got a sample of SOB with my order of XiST and honestly I wish I had gotten SOB first. I don't see many people posting about this phenomenal product on here.

As a standalone from the little practice I have had so far it is powerful. It has a mix of status, who are you, and sexuality. I know on Steve's site he says best for nighttime or where flirting is allowed, but honestly I feel comfortable wearing it anywhere, maybe not around my mom or sister but you get the point. Wearing it alone for self effects you get the I am a star and people want to be around me I never got the vibe of intimidation but more a people wait for your approval for them to talk to you. You will get tested by people but with the self effects and if you have a good self image and can be relatively quick on your feet the tests are nothing.

Now here is where I really love SOB, when you combine it with any of the other XS products. Personally I am a huge fan of Bliss and these two together take away that edge of SOB that keeps people away and really amplifies the mystery side of it. People see you and want to know who you are. I was at this party wearing 2 sprays Bliss and 1 spray SOB and these girls I introduced myself too, then I walked away from to go meet someone else, they didn't chase me but every time I saw them they made sure to get my attention and come talk to them. The SOB keeps them from chasing around but defiantly helps the VIP vibe especially in uninhibited scenarios. I want to text that mix but also add in Cohesion as I ran that once during the day with a great Deer in the headlights from this girl, I fucked up and could have number closed her but I was too awe struck about the Deer in the headlights she had. That mix at a party or club would be unstoppable in my opinion.

SOB is wicked and if you haven't tried it I would say get a sample but your going to love it so just do yourself a favor and get a bottle. I am a very nice guy and used to get friend-zoned a lot but with this its very easy to stay congruent with it because of the self effects. This is about to be my daily spray for sure.

You mean the bliss+sob or bliss+sob+cohesion?
I've seen some reports of the first combo lately and I've already add them to my cart.SOB and Bliss are the 2 certain products I'm gonna order.Thanks for your review.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-09-2014 12:36 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2014 12:39 PM

Great report/reps

God, I just Xist & BW and now I'm looking at more stuff...More Kool-Aid please...aarrggghhhhGamer1Thanks
04-09-2014 12:39 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-09-2014 2:01 PM

(04-09-2014 12:36 PM)stefdude Wrote:  You mean the bliss+sob or bliss+sob+cohesion?
I've seen some reports of the first combo lately and I've already add them to my cart.SOB and Bliss are the 2 certain products I'm gonna order.Thanks for your review.

Bliss, SOB, Cohesion

I would call it the most interesting man in the world that you want to cuddle fuck for hours or something along those lines. I need more testing to get the name right. Bliss I am running through like water I use it almost in every mix I have and alone. I use it more for self effects than effects on other as I tend to over think things and Bliss just makes that stop that and SOB makes me act and go.
(04-09-2014 12:39 PM)DWR Wrote:  Great report/reps

God, I just Xist & BW and now I'm looking at more stuff...More Kool-Aid please...aarrggghhhhGamer1Thanks

That's my problem too, just got SOB and LB and I want moooorreeeee haha

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 2:02 PM by monemyname.)
04-09-2014 2:01 PM

islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-09-2014 7:14 PM

SOB and bliss these two products I love so much damn sob is a beast I find that out lately. bliss is a super great products too
04-09-2014 7:14 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-03-2014 9:23 PM

I don't have bliss or xsist yet I do have odyssey big bottles of instant shine p75 and tac would sob go well with these?
05-03-2014 9:23 PM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2014 6:53 AM

Just received a sample of SoB with my Cohesion and Bliss. It contains copulins, doesn't it? How much cover fragance is required?

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 7:29 AM by Khan Solo.)
05-16-2014 6:53 AM
Magpie
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-17-2014 5:14 AM

Yeh
2xsprays Cohesion
2xsprays Bliss
1 or 2 sprays SOB

I like this mix a lot. I even ad 2xsprays Xist. So that's 4 products stacked together.
It certainly does make people notice.

Copy & Pasted ffom XS site:

Ingredients:
AndrostENONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC (Allo-THDOC), Copulins, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
Pheromone Content:
150 Mg Pheromones per 10 ml bottle
Recommended Dosage:
1 spray to exposed skin such as neck, wrists, behind ears or any spot you typically apply cologne to.
Day or Night Usage:
Nighttime use highly recommended!
Expected Results:
Flirting, Intimate, Sexual
Application:
Great for sexually charged environments like clubs, bars or parties. Can also be worn during the day but only to places where sexual flirting is appropriate.
05-17-2014 5:14 AM

Magpie
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-17-2014 5:18 AM

(05-03-2014 9:23 PM)flacowww Wrote:  I don't have bliss or xsist yet I do have odyssey big bottles of instant shine p75 and tac would sob go well with these?

I have Odyssey at home. Only tried it twice.
Maybe try 2xsprays SOB & 2xsprays Odyssey, and see what happens.
Odyssey is ideally supposed to make people happy, so give it a try.
i haven't tried that combo yet. There are too many combos to
experiment with.
05-17-2014 5:18 AM
Magpie
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-17-2014 8:54 AM

(05-16-2014 6:53 AM)Khan Solo Wrote:  Just received a sample of SoB with my Cohesion and Bliss. It contains copulins, doesn't it? How much cover fragance is required?

Yeh, copulins, or so it says on the XS web-site.
The stuff has a strong smell, even 8 hours later.
So at least 2 maybe 4 sprays of cover cologne
on top works good.
05-17-2014 8:54 AM

Share This Thread